Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others (33626 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Kingpee2(m): 3:30am On May 03, 2019
biacan:
hi wink
Dana,how are you ?
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by TRACYPETER755(f): 10:21am On May 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Honestly it would have been too early for this but you people don't have sense at all. None.

A womb in good condition requires a healthy Sperm count that can produce kids, thats the sensible comparison that can be made.

Someone just compared money with ability to bear a child. You think having millions can make a Womb or Sperm count better? There are so many Millionaires praying for a child

Mehn too many educated illiterates here honestly. Chaiii. How can you be this ignorant?
your opinion is based on gender (male)
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by sunbreaker: 12:23pm On May 03, 2019
gloria34:
You just dey try turn the matter, broke boys should go and work and stop looking for a girl to feed them and foot their bills, same goes to the girls. stop trying to force girls to date broke boys, it is not by force
nothing like forcing each other,by right is for man to propose and lady also has a right to reject it;if he is not the type of man she want. My point is :this is not the issue that must be discussed on social media bcs everybody have a deem right to make a choice
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2019
sunbreaker:
nothing like forcing each other,by right is for man to propose and lady also has a right to reject it;if he is not the type of man she want. My point is :this is not the issue that must be discussed on social media bcs everybody have a deem right to make a choice
Now that it is about boys, it is not to be discussed on social media but if it were about girls then it will be ok to discuss it on social media. Like you said, every girl have right to make her own choice, the girl in question said she Dont want broke boys, leave her alone. Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Jodha(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Honestly it would have been too early for this but you people don't have sense at all. None.

A womb in good condition requires a healthy Sperm count that can produce kids, thats the sensible comparison that can be made.

Someone just compared money with ability to bear a child. You think having millions can make a Womb or Sperm count better? There are so many Millionaires praying for a child

Mehn too many educated illiterates here honestly. Chaiii. How can you be this ignorant?

Yhure obviously the ignorant one... that hogwash yhu posted.. does it make sense to yhu?
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by biacan(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
Dana,how are you ?
i'm fyn and u ?
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Kingpee2(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2019
biacan:
i'm fyn and u ?
good here as well,Can we at least get to know each other better if you don’t mind ?please ...
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by sunbreaker: 7:41pm On May 03, 2019
gloria34:
Now that it is about boys, it is not to be discussed on social media but if it were about girls then it will be ok to discuss it on social media. Like you said, every girl have right to make her own choice, the girl in question said she Dont want broke boys, leave her alone. Why are you pained?
I can that you are among of those girl that looking for already made man
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by LagosNissan: 6:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Boss13:
Young men must know what Hypergamy is and understand that women are not stupid when it comes fo dating. Women seek stability and security. Young men must understand that to get high quality women as spouse, they must up their game. Forget love - that comes after you tick off all important criteria.

I wrote a thread on how men can pick their female partner. I think I might do another one explain how women select their male mates and how young men can get quality women.

Abeg do this when free, i am waiting.

You spill a lot of wisdom boss.

Tag me too pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.