Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public (49391 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Gossipninja: 10:44am On May 02, 2019
A video showing a lady being assaulted by a man in public sparked outrage few days ago.

In the video the video that made rounds online, a Nigerian lady walked up to a man sitting on top of a car, a conversation ensued and the lady and what happened next was unimaginable as the man dealt with the lady.

A twitter user who joined hands in criticizing the man and called him names is now appealing to the general public not to be quick in meddling into affairs, after seeing the two at a hotel in Kano smoking together.

Read his tweet below..

You guys should stop bothering yourself about this Girl, i saw them together again at la sultana chanting and smoking shisha �
I was like Dan izala me tama ka felleta haka
Yace Henry wlhy akasi kawai aka samu ko bebi
Nace lallai��

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-spotted-at-a-hotel-in-kano-smoking-with-her-man-days-after-beating-her-up/

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Gossipninja: 10:45am On May 02, 2019
Watch The Sickening Video HERE

3 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by cenaman(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2019
Put mouth for love matter at your own risk.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Nbote(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2019
And tomoro wen she is busted for drugs or other social vices she'll claim she was set up and everyone would fall for it... Most of dis northern gals spoil pass but jus hide behind religion

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by lawaljuliuss(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2019
love is strange...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by IamD18: 11:06am On May 02, 2019
cenaman:
Put mouth for love matter at your own risk.
lawaljuliuss:
love is strange...
This is not love. Love does not exist.

This is stupidity, foolishness and waywardness.

No reaponsible, reasonable and sane lady will fvck and smoke in a hotel with the same man that beat her up, all for LOVE.

Make una dey get sense!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by anochuko01(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Their stupidity is what makes them compatable...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:19am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Gossipninja: 11:33am On May 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Oruemu(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2019
Some ladies likes abusive relationship, so it's deir damm buzines

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Raalsalghul: 11:45am On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
I was never bothered.
Feminists deserve every beating they get.

I cannot buy you like a common commodity in the market and you talk back to me anyhow.
You are my shoe. My tissue paper. My foot mat.
I own you.

*spits angry

Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifermylord
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright

14 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2019
Common with low self esteem women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by TANID(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by GraGra247(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
Let her continue to endure abuse and battery in the name of love. When the man beats her to death, next he finds himself another lady.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Gossipninja: 12:51pm On May 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
that is why minding ones business cannot get you in trouble.... aproko does not pay

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Gossipninja: 2:05pm On May 02, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by kaen1317: 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
those ladies can never get enough of the diick
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
So where the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Celestyn8213: 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
Some women are like donkeys.. if you no beat them, their heads no go correct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
No dey put mouth for lovers matter. I know of a woman who was rescued from her violent husband. She still went back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by BabaIbo: 4:30pm On May 02, 2019
MYB is good
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Kingluqman(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2019
So he can’t batter her in peace again grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2019
Rule number 1: never respect any hoe
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by DBossNG(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.