Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public (49395 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by olatade(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2019
she's attracted to bad boys
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by dangotesmummy: 4:34pm On May 02, 2019
When phenese and weed enter some girls brain, the senses vanish
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Emih00001(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2019
Not surprised..it's your love, your life
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by bgossipnaija(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2019
We are Nigeria’s fast-growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.

HOW DO I SELL MY CAR THROUGH CAR MART NG?

Our process is quick and easy! The first step in selling your car is to complete the easy online registration. Upon successful completion of the online form, the application is handled by our trained staffs, which will be approved or disapproved based on the information you have provided.

As soon as your registration is accepted, you will receive a notification showing your approval, Login and start posting your items, that include Old and New Cars, Spare Parts, Car Services etc.

https://carmartng.com/

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by AngelicBeing: 4:40pm On May 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifermylord
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
Hahaha, you forgot to add

Luciferogbono soup

Luciferbanga soup

Luciferchicken

Lucifer isiewu

Lucifer fried rice

Lucifer bigstout

Lucifer egusi soup

Lucifer pepper soup

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by namo77: 4:41pm On May 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by DebrahPearl: 4:41pm On May 02, 2019
Love is undying..... until he turns her into handicap
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by sunnyside16(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
If you put mouth for lovers matter, na u them go use settle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by clemz85(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
anochuko01:
Their stupidity is what makes them compatable...

In the real sense when people with same weirdness meet, they becomes compatible naw
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you forgot to add

Luciferogbono soup

Luciferbanga soup

Luciferchicken

Lucifer isiewu

Lucifer fried rice

Lucifer bigstout

Lucifer egusi soup

Lucifer pepper soup

cheesy

And more recently Lucifersticlala and Luciferosewa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On May 02, 2019
DatsAll1mSayin:

And more recently Lucifersticlala and Luciferosewa cheesy

And also

Lucifer Buhari

Lucifer Obasanjo

Lucifer Jonathan

Lucifer Abdusalami

Lucifer shonekan

Lucifer Babangida

Lucifer APC

Lucifer PDP

Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Akuruoulo(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2019
No be here one girl the cry for the woman say the man suppose go jail, even some useless guys was also talking thrash upandan.

I told them women deserve some beating sometimes.

DO U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES BEATING HAS RESETED WOMEN BRAIN.
EVEN IF U NEVER C ONE BEFORE, U HSVE SEEN ONE TODAY.

IS THIS NOT A MIRACLE ?
PRAISE THE LORD BRETHREN
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2019
My guys from BUK off campus(Danbare) can relate because its common there.. You battered a girl in the evening and she spends the Night in your apartment few hours after fight. So na normal tin..
Bariki Alalen gero, in baka iya ba ta narke

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by emmyjeff19: 4:49pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

This is not love. Love does not exist.

This is stupidity, foolishness and waywardness.

No reaponsible, reasonable and sane lady will fvck and smoke in a hotel with the same man that beat her up, all for LOVE.

Make una dey get sense!
sorry sir she released she was supposed to be beat for her dids
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Hahaha cheesy

Wahali that boy no well at all! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2019
Dem no ever hear word.
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2019
She has no choice!

All lazy slay queens should emulate her and be loyal to their "big gods"
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2019
Not everyone who beats a female in public is dating her.

That's where we get it wrong.

In those days before the evolved folks escaped to obodo oyibo, you dare not hit a female in public or even near her. People will gather you to know what the issue is.

Not now where we have walking and talking animals roaming the streets.

I hope to get a tazer and a gun someday so I can know how it feels to kill an animal.
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 02, 2019
When a man is bad in bed, she won't come back except she came back to extort money.

When a man is good in bed, she won't also come back except she's tired of exploring 1 minute men and decided to come back.

But when a man is great in bed, she has no choice than to come back in less than 24 hours. This is why I always advise men to cure their PE and master how to use their dìcks like great lovers.

With a geat sex skill, comes great loyalty from women even after abuse. (Please, don't abuse women because you're great in bed.)

With a bad sex skill, comes gold diggers who will soon dump you when the money finishes.

If you're a man reading this post, make sure you read Lasticle and TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide book—they'll change your life, guaranteed.

For a free copy of the free versions, visit: https://www.nairaland.com/5162056/ and request for it.

Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by RTSC: 5:26pm On May 02, 2019
Most times, the lady has given birth or aborted for the guy.
They are the type that hang around at all cost.

Sex is a powerful bond. Lady wey you never fucck no fit stay make you kill am.
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Legendguru: 5:29pm On May 02, 2019
oh
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by webizone(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2019
koyyes:
Not everyone who beats a female in public is dating her.

That's where we get it wrong.

In those days before the evolved folks escaped to obodo oyibo, you dare not hit a female in public or even near her. People will gather you to know what the issue is.

Not now where we have walking and talking animals roaming the streets.

I hope to get a tazer and a gun someday so I can know how it feels to kill an animal.
Lol. Walking Dead style, abi?
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Athena4: 5:41pm On May 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Luciferapostle
Luciferdisciple
Luciferreverend
Luciferevangelist
Luciferadvocate
Luciferredeemed
Lucifervirgin
LuciferAnointed
Luciferprayer
Lucifermylord
Lucifersinless
LuciferYahweh
Lucifersticala
Luciferupright
Lol. The person behind Dem monickers isn't quite alright.
Re: Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public by Freshbaba95(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2019
Nbote:
And tomoro wen she is busted for drugs or other social vices she'll claim she was set up and everyone would fall for it... Most of dis northern gals spoil pass but jus hide behind religion

Aboki can take any kind of drugs ehn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.