Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (30782 Views)

Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Investment With Highest Roi In Nigeria / Low Cost Investment Great Returns, Invest In Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sapeleboy911:
What an eye opening thread, admin minus the land you mean you spent just 350k on the first project?
I'm stuck with my current projects and I don't know which one I to pursue. One is a 2 bedroom with 2 bed sitter attached to it. It is already at DPC level. The other is a space of land that can take 6-7 single room apartment just like yours. I already have about 1000 block on ground. Also I have saved about 300k to start the project. I intend investing 70k every month for the project.
Admin from your experience what would you recommend, should i complete the 2 bedroom apartments or go for the single room first?
I must confess your thread has been an inspirational thread so far.
Area,this must be a pelele guy.
Guy before you reach one thousand miles abeg carry one leg first.
Base on experience and from what you have just stated you got all it takes to move at a speed. Just raise the two bedsitter first but you need guidelines,so as to reduce expense.
One thing I learned with my building experience once you are on it stop acting and spending like you are over capable because your workers are ready to be creating opportunity to drain you.
Yes that 1000blocks will complete the two bedsitter.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Capeverde:

Area,this must be a pelele guy.
Guy before you reach one thousand miles abeg carry one leg first.
Base on experience and from what you have just stated you got all it takes to move at a speed. Just raise the two bedsitter first but you need guidelines,so as to reduce expense.
One thing I learned with my building experience once you are on it stop acting and spending like you are over capable because your workers are ready to be creating opportunity to drain you.
Yes that 1000blocks will complete the two bedsitter.

Yes o staunch pelele guy like that, thanks for your advice. I will definitely halla you when I'm ready.
As for workers and engineers exploiting owners I have witnessed it first hand. You can imagine engineers bidding cements in the bush and retrieving them back to sell to the owners again. Some men are very wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Was so stressed after work ,the building was raised up to dpc level, 3coaches was use for the dpc,it's a very dry land,total numbers of blocks use for the setting was 206, the foundation entails more blocks than the rest stages.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Day 2 one and half bag of cement was use;
5000naira
Engineer 5200
Total of 10200 was spent for day 2.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Day3; the balance half bag of cement was use .
Total expenses made are
One and half bag of cement 2450
Engineer 4350 naira was paid to him.
And a total of 174 blocks use
For this stage I spent 6800 naira.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by hallyluv(f): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2019
well done sir,please can I have you number need you to put me through and how you can help.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Got a small job from our opposite land neighbor,he was impressed about our fast growth with the fact that we are struggling. I will be through by next week Wednesday,so day four for my project will kick by Thursday.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by aremuforlife(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
You are a blessing to the hustler in the house. keep it up there are more layers beyond the sky. I am inspired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by hallyluv(f): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Really inspired,wish na lag you dey.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:09am On Nov 07, 2019
hallyluv:
Really inspired,wish na lag you dey.
Dear we are familiar with all south and Western States,so we work also in Lagos if need be.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by hallyluv(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Capeverde:

Dear we are familiar with all south and Western States,so we work in also in Lagos if need be.
okay will contact you whenever am ready.my land is along sokoto road atan Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by hallyluv(f): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
I will prefer your whatzapp number so that we can chat more and you can help me on how to start and the amount I can start with.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
hallyluv:
I will prefer your whatzapp number so that we can chat more and you can help me on how to start and the amount I can start with.
Zero nine zero three two two eight nine two zero five

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by fynguynopimples: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow,
Capeverde,It's wonderful to see that within few days you are able to reach this level from foundation!
You make it look easy.
More grease to your elbow & more money to your pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Capeverde:
The total sum of cash I spent so far to make the house a bit liveable then move in was 820,450. I know lot of people who are more wealthy has spent over 3million yet building is still in process.below is the Break down on cost.

Please, where did you buy the land? Does the person have more of such lands?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Please, where did you buy the land? Does the person have more of such lands?
Delta State,lands still available.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Capeverde:

Delta State,lands still available.

Thought as much. I’m in Lagos, won’t be necessary. Let me keep saving.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Thought as much. I’m in Lagos, won’t be necessary. Let me keep saving.
Yes you have to because Lagos land price is on the high side.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
With the messages am getting from people through WhatsApp,I feel so happy that truly am passing a message, thank you to all my inspiring builders,and the present and future landlords.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Am done with neighbors blocks moulding.
Today will be day 4 of my project, Thank God for provision.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Today work was successful.
For day 4, engineer got paid 5000naira
195 blocks was laid
1 1/2 bag of cement used cement cost 5000naira.
Probably the complete project will get to lintel level at day 5.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Finally my building has been raised completely to lintel level,I can now take some air, update and pictures coming once am a bit relax.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Finally am here at this very lintel stage.
Yesterday I use 100blocks
One left over bag of cement
Paid my engineer 2500naira

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2019
The back of the building, for those that are following this a 3rooms building project,it entails a single room and a room and palor,all is for rent.
So far so good I will update the total expenses made to bring the building to the lintel stage.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by nobone(f): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Nice job, kudos

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by puregrace(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'm a new follower ànd I am eagerly waiting for the total expenses
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2019
So far on this new rooms building project I have use 19bags of cement, granites 4000naira,one trip of sand and some thousands paid to the engineer,all of the price are stated in my above previous post. But in summary I have spent 88000 naira to get to the lintel level

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
2019 is running out already, thank God I was able to raise the house to the lintel level I would have love to continue but unfortunately an unforeseen occurrence came where I spent part of the cash on all the same hustling continues.
Starting from December I will be buying materials gradually especially for the roofing aspect because that's the really big deal.
So for this stage of the building I will be buying rods, board,granites,sand and cements as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by millennium2012: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
A quick one my Oga, This thread is really inspiring.
You have really motivated me. God bless you Sir.
Please am really new into this whole building stuff. I spotted your
thread yesterday.

In terms of purchasing land, do you always have to use a lawyer?
Kindly advise, I have a plot (100x100) I want to purchase for about (600k).

Do you advise me to get a lawyer first?

Thanks
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
millennium2012:
A quick one my Oga, This thread is really inspiring.
You have really motivated me. God bless you Sir.
Please am really new into this whole building stuff. I spotted your
thread yesterday.

In terms of purchasing land, do you always have to use a lawyer?
Kindly advise, I have a plot (100x100) I want to purchase for about (600k).

Do you advise me to get a lawyer first?

Thanks
Get a good lawyer or rather go to the court and get land agreement documents,no matter your location shine your eyes don't pay more than 10k.
Also make sure all necessary persons that is involve in the selling signs.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by millennium2012: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thanks so much sir. am grateful. God Bless

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2019
millennium2012:
Thanks so much sir. am grateful. God Bless
Also make sure you survey the land too before payment,let them show you the sizes and shape of the land then survey it during payment give them one copy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.