Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (30628 Views)

Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Investment With Highest Roi In Nigeria / Low Cost Investment Great Returns, Invest In Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2019
Gr8 job. Men must rise up, take up their beds and start walking, you don't need crutches to make advancement in life.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:28am On May 12, 2019
Good morning nairalanders ,I will be doing a brief work this morning,below are rigs my brother bought he will be digging a well that means I don't have to bother about getting water for my tenants to come.the blocks behind are the leftover from his work.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
My brother has cash his work started only two months now,he is working fast,he roof last week speedly

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:38am On May 12, 2019
Today I will be buying the last 3bags of cement summing up to a total of 11bags for this job till roofing,I will use one bag for moulding blocks,the second for block setting and the third to pour the niltel.

1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:44am On May 12, 2019
Leftover blocks for today's work and the remaining sand.we moulded this blocks personally,so moulding is free.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
Today's work completed tomorrow the carpenter will board the niltel before we pour the concrete,I paid 1500 naira to the engineer,he sets only 60blocks.this evening I will be moulding one bag of cement that will be use for the last setting before roofing.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by bobojoshua(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2019
Capeverde:
Leftover blocks for today's work and the remaining sand.we moulded this blocks personally,so moulding is free.
Thanks boss for this eye opening thread. Please, what type of blocks is in the pictures above? they don't look like the normal blocks.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Danirose007(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2019
shocked Eye opener
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:59pm On May 12, 2019
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss for this eye opening thread. Please, what type of blocks is in the pictures above? they don't look like the normal blocks.
This is a 5 inches blocks,and it's moulded with a pure white sharp sand.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:19am On May 13, 2019
Good morning nairalanders,I moulded a bag of yesterday and the rain almost Disturbed the work,the carpenter already started work this morning to board the niltel.the blocks in the picture

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Iwanttoto1: 11:42am On May 13, 2019
Capeverde:
Today I will be buying the last 3bags of cement summing up to a total of 11bags for this job till roofing,I will use one bag for moulding blocks,the second for block setting and the third to pour the niltel.

Pls which location u buy d cheap land?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Pls which location u buy d cheap land?
Warri
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
Boarding in process

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:48am On May 20, 2019
I was having a short break to relax and also do other few things,I will be resuming fully by tomorrow.
So far I have paid the carpenter a total of 3300,for boarding the niltel, wood is free because it was a leftover from my brother's work and also I few extras.
I plan to dig a ring suck away pit this week because I will be using the sand to fill the house,and also hopefully start roofing this week. If there are still few followers please let me know by sharing some likes,thanks all.

14 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Could not update this week, because I was busy with the plastering work of my brother house,was so occupied,I was also earning from his work.
The rooms are already set for roofing,but the carpenter is a bit occupied but hopefully soon.i will update the house tomorrow with pictures from the environment.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:14am On May 24, 2019
My brothers house plastering is almost complete, today will be for dressing of the doors and windows,so next week I will have time to continue mine.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:16am On May 24, 2019
The side facing mine

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:17am On May 24, 2019
Mine at roofing stage level. The ring well by the side was made by my brother.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:22am On May 24, 2019
Clearer picture of my two rooms yet to complete apartment.i have be writing down all expenses in this thread for some time,but the compiled list will be posted once the whole job is done,so far I have not exceeded up 70k for this stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Was able to convince carpenter to start roofing Saturday,I bought woods and nail 35000 naira. The real deal is the roofing but was able to manage 120k in total.including the Carpenters charges.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
I bought aluminum 33 pieces brand new ones , nails ridges, PVC for a total sum of 65k and I paid the carpenter 20k,this was the look of the place in the morning before the carpenter arrive,do I still have followers,well I started this project this month and I hope to conclude the work at exactly a month with God by my side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by bobojoshua(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2019
Capeverde:
I bought aluminum 33 pieces brand new ones , nails ridges, PVC for a total sum of 65k and I paid the carpenter 20k,this was the look of the place in the morning before the carpenter arrive,do I still have followers,well I started this project this month and I hope to conclude the work at exactly a month with God by my side.
Yes boss, we're following you bumper to bumper. You've spent about 200k so far, right?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
bobojoshua:
Yes boss, we're following you bumper to bumper. You've spent about 200k so far, right?
185k for now
I paid the man for sliding window 15k although he charges me 21k for two windows including the net.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
Moderators should help push the topic to from page so Nigeria's youths can learn,This is reality,let few Nigerians learn how to grow gradually,life is not all about get rich quick, sometimes we need to work so we can know the value of our success.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:17pm On May 28, 2019
The roofing stage is stressful and money consuming,in all building project,we are digging a side of the compound to fill the house,know that is a propose place for the suck away pits, tomorrow morning I will be uploading more pictures.
Hopefully the roofing will be concluded by tomorrow also expecting the man for aluminum window. I love you all my followers in this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 6:59am On May 29, 2019
Later today I will upload the compiled list for this work since May 9th .

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:00am On May 29, 2019
More views

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by ZOLTAN007: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
Why the ceilng without plastering.
Its putting the cart before the horse
It will muddle the ceiling when you start plastering.

Share your thought as to why.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Mizwisdom(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Capeverde:

This is a 5 inches blocks,and it's moulded with a pure white sharp sand.

Good job. I noticed the white sand and I was surprised plus it's quite cost effective. Can the blocks be used for walling a compound and why use white sand?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Mizwisdom(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2019
Capeverde:
More views

What's the cost of purchasing this ceiling board and what's the brand called?
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
ZOLTAN007:
Why the ceilng without plastering.
Its putting the cart before the horse
It will muddle the ceiling when you start plastering.

Share your thought as to why.
This how houses are built in this region but I think is the best because if you plaster before fixing the ceilings you might get some few openings at the edges which insects and mosquitoes can creep in.but as it now when plastering every where will be sealed.that is my view,the engineers might have other technical reasons.
As for muddling the ceiling, every thing will be perfectly done because that's how they have been working so they are master to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.