Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (68289 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by imitateMe(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
A
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Buharimustgo: 7:19pm On May 02, 2019
seunfly:

She put her self into the mess, I recalled the incident vividly when chime was still the governor. Some women deserved whatever they gets.

Please what was their issue?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Idemujoseph: 7:19pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
He didn't touch her for over 10 years. That's terrible! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What women go through in marriage, only God sees it.

She's demanding 500k monthly for maintaining one child? Is he a website?

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Monjerk: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
We are in the season of wailling wives, Tonto and this latest one, who is next.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Buharimustgo: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
OK,rumors everywhere
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by frankyychiji(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chime is a thief who stole Enugu money and land...

A chronic womanizer that specializes in buying exotic cars for his numerous concubines..

This lady was an innocent corper serving in the government house until chime struck...

It's a pity
We gathered she was also Chime's daughter's close friend.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I thought women didn't like sex.

How can lack of preek cause depression?
Women love sex more than men but they pretend a lot. So instead of seen as a slut, they buy order a dild0 from Jumia or get the real dick and still get paid by stupid men.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by hollywater: 7:23pm On May 02, 2019
Now everybody is attacking Sullivan Chime now. If it were to be Churchill and Tonto now, insult would've been pouring down on Tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by happney65: 7:23pm On May 02, 2019
AeroplaneApple:

If you ask me,Na who I go ask... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by ahahnow: 7:24pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
He didn't touch her for over 10 years. That's terrible! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What women go through in marriage, only God sees it.

He
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Topmaike007(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

no he is a blog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Thalinzrcng: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
sholatech:

I dont know that asking questions means one has judged. When u see question Marks after a statement, it means questions are been asked please.

U just went full ret@rd my friend...
Off course u had formed an opinion...and of course, ur 'questions' were more rhetoric than not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
sholatech:

I dont know that asking questions means one has judged. When u see question Marks after a statement, it means questions are been asked please.

Some people failed English in WAEC like Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by IvarTheBoneless: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
Kai it seems to be a general thing in potorland undecided

Yeebow men must have micro diicks.

No wonder their women love to chase after Yoruba guys.

They now call innocent Afonja Demons.

Anyways be selling spare-parts, we will be servicing their private parts cool

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Topmaike007(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
etrouble:

Imagine oooo, a mother demanding to be paid in order for her to take care of her own child. And women wants equality with men, unfortuantely, useless pusssy suckers will come and support the so called feminists who can't even pay for their own drinks in a bar.
help me ask am oo
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Mreutelsatw4: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

no na data center
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by illegal7(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

Him never price nah ?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Thalinzrcng: 7:27pm On May 02, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Some people failed English in WAEC like Buhari grin

Whatever u do, don't go full ret@rd.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by donaldfafree(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
cheesy angry grin grin yeyedey worry u.
dokyOloye:

Ask them ooo
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by GoldHorse(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chime is a thief who stole Enugu money and land...

A chronic womanizer that specializes in buying exotic cars for his numerous concubines..

This lady was an innocent corper serving in the government house until chime struck...

It's a pity

That your "innocent corper" comment sha.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Neddstark: 7:29pm On May 02, 2019
You marry because you wan be first lady abi. You see where you land?

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Reeb2244: 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
sholatech:

Stop being ignorant. That question you made, shows you judged.

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by EmmaxKeys: 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
ehya...sowi

meanwhile,

There is this Tecno Camon CX for sale. It is very affordable and cool. It has bright camera and very handy. You know what? If you are interested, we will help you to bring it to your doorstep.
Please click on the link below for more info and to order:

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/tecno-camon-cx-13mp-13mp-4g-smartphone.html
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by frankyychiji(f): 7:32pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

Ask Fashola nau

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:34pm On May 02, 2019
Let's hear from those saying people are siding Churchill because he is a Yoruba man
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by frankyychiji(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2019
AeroplaneApple:

At least she could have had more children.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Pacesetter123(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2019
seunfly:

Yes na, she was chime's daughter's best friend who her papa congratulated her for going after the governor and her own younger sister also wanted to marry Chime.
Are you serious?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Ambber(f): 7:35pm On May 02, 2019
PHIPEX:
He touched you only once and you gave birth...interesting

Very funny, according to biology, it takes only once to get pregnant even if you Bleep 20times. It’s not like the head comes on the first sex and the rest of the body form at subsequent intercourse.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.