Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (68290 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by loswhite(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2019
Sterope:
Are we talking about her or the poor kid now? Obviously, she is a very silly woman but it does not mean the poor kid should suffer more.

The poor kid is not suffering or did you hear the kid complaining? The woman needs 500k monthly salary or pension for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Seun360(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2019
PHIPEX:
He touched you only once and you gave birth...interesting

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by bendike: 9:28pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
He didn't touch her for over 10 years. That's terrible! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What women go through in marriage, only God sees it.

She's demanding 500k monthly for maintaining one child? Is he a website?
For the husband's status and based on the child's standard of living 500k is no much.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Ify3: 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
Madam, your marriage is 11years old and Mr. Chime only had sex with you on your wedding day, then how come your son is 10years old.

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by masseratti: 9:44pm On May 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chime is a thief who stole Enugu money and land...

A chronic womanizer that specializes in buying exotic cars for his numerous concubines..

This lady was an innocent corper serving in the government house until chime struck...

It's a pity
why are you pitying her? She enjoyed it while it last.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by toprealman: 9:48pm On May 02, 2019
Chime never laughed.... something wAs clearly missing
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
loswhite:
it is gold digger support

So they should care for the boy with 50k per month so that u will be happy cheesy.

500k is too small, She's being considerate.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 02, 2019
masseratti:
why are you pitying her? She enjoyed it while it last.

Why shouldn't the guy pity her?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by misterawo: 9:57pm On May 02, 2019
Sullivan must be a sharp shooter. One night stand is enough to knock you up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 02, 2019
PHIPEX:
He touched you only once and you gave birth...interesting
By getting pregnant, she has served her purpose as a wife. After all, sex is primarily for procreation. Wonder what else she was looking for. Make governor leave state duties dey dance kerewa with you everyday. As wetin?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2019
mistijude:
I suspect that the owner of this account(NwanyiAwkaetiti) is Tonto Dike,going by his previous post as regards the later topics on nairaland of recent!
U very very bright.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2019
fx45:
Sullivan into boys Womanizer of the first order
So she's lying
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Starz825(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
He didn't touch her for over 10 years. That's terrible! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What women go through in marriage, only God sees it.

grin ;Dno be website na plot of land...
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
kayroc:

Gist going around back then was that she was not Chime's first wife

So is it now a crime not to be a first wife?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2019
desiredhome:

No they will not learn as this is not the first case, neither is it going to be the last, women with money cheesycheesy, maybe she had someone back then but the moment a women see a man with money, they will not think before settling for marriage,

Oga the man is the bad person here. If it was a woman who had money and was treating her husband badly will be here blaming the man or instead calling the woman arrogant and evil. Call a spade, a spade. It's people like you that make men like this exist. Instead of you to tell them their actions are wrong, you'll keep blaming the women around them. One day you will be in need of help or on their bad side and they will carry this their attitude towards you maybe thats when you'll realise how your options are hypocritical.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2019
seunfly:

She put her self into the mess, I recalled the incident vividly when chime was still the governor. Some women deserved whatever they gets.

How did she put herself in this mess?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2019
dokyOloye:

Ask them ooo

Oga show me where women say they do not like sex? I'm waiting. It's like you men just make up stories in your head about women and recite every morning like national anthem to each other. Only una go call us ashewo and "used toilet", if we say we have had sex. Only una go say "they're forming virgin", if we say we've not had sex. Make up your mind, confused human beings!
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by MarieSucre(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2019
etrouble:

Imagine oooo, a mother demanding to be paid in order for her to take care of her own child. And women wants equality with men, unfortuantely, useless pusssy suckers will come and support the so called feminists who can't even pay for their own drinks in a bar.

No she should not have asked for money, the man should also complete the equality by removing his surname from any of the children. Ingact all men should do the same. Let us all be bearing our mother's name. Se na equality na!

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by GindoX(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

I have been seeing this name for so long now.. how's lalasticlala ..
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:23pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

Her husband was a governor
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by OlawaleBammie: 10:36pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm sorry, that was an accidental discharge.

Ahaaaaa, wen did u join sars naa abeg a no fit laf oo, am tired and struggling to find slp.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by ransome001(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2019
One minute men Association
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BigIyanga: 10:48pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Oh Really? shocked

Yes, google het
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Tyche(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

grin grin grin

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by PierreAbutu(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
sassysure:

Very wicked son of abitch.

He dealt with that lady. People warned her not to entangle herself with that man but money and fame blinded her.
Her sister was the last straw.

Chime is a sadist and a sociopath and he knows that. Those around him knows too. As much as I hate el rufai, I will gladly pick him over this sadist of a man.
I'm happy she picked herself up again.
If she can get her son and jet out of Nigeria, that will be good.

Next is Reggie Daniels in 3 yrs time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Coolgent(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2019
Abeg i need her number grin
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 02, 2019
etrouble:

Imagine oooo, a mother demanding to be paid in order for her to take care of her own child. And women wants equality with men, unfortuantely, useless pusssy suckers will come and support the so called feminists who can't even pay for their own drinks in a bar.
Are you sure you are alright, do you expect her to carter for the child alone or is it not the responsibility of the man to provide for the family?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2019
I thought this their matter has been resolved.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2019
I thought this their matter has been resolved.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Sterope(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2019
Who is talking about suffering here? Raising a child is not about money. Money is but one of it. Chime hasn't shown himself to be responsible. He can afford to give the child all he wants but it is not enough to raise a child. You gbhis by pedigree, I will not trust him to raise a child The last thing someone like him is going to worry about is a child at home and since his ex wife who knew was she was getting into couldn't cope with him. The boy seems like he is going to be better off with her unless she is shown to be as irresponsible as Chime. N500k per month is not going to be for life. It is till he is 18. When it comes to a child. It is not a him vs me matter. It is about what it is best for a child and the society. It may sound like a lot to you. It is understandable. This is maintenance cost is relative, it is for an ex governor who has embezzled our money. Every case is relative. If we were to talk about Tonto Dike issue, my opinion will be different.

loswhite:
The poor kid is not suffering or did you hear the kid complaining? The woman needs 500k monthly salary or pension for life

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by SexynSerious(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2019
I think she's exaggerating a little but she does has point because I have been there. In my first year of marriage, my husby couldn't get enough of me. We were doing it literally everywhere: kitchen table, living room, backyard .... even in the car, you name it. But as soon as that initial fire died down, it became something else ... to get him to touch me became like a battle. I have to beg and beg and beg .... even bribe him sef.

Men just don't like eating the same soup everyday sad embarassed cry

NobleAngell:

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by RevBright(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2019
And chime for don nak tired like dog ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.