Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. (42139 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by tunize(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I have checked, she didn't. She sees mine on her phone anytime i do a post.
ehen before nkor....she must see u now abi u block her?. you have been blocked from viewing her status.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by jimcaddy(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2019
Aunty has blocked u from viewing her status with another man...
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by theopeace: 1:37pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin
lolz.....
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by fortunechy(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2019
she has blocked you.... shekinah
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Should we tell him?

Dey son tell am already bro.make we just siddon look

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2019
Emmyk:
Delete her contact and add it again, such glitch happens on WHatsapp. This is if she hasnt blocked you from viewing her status updates...
It worked. Thanks bro.
Thanks all

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Toluhwanie(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
E go shock you
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by aadetoye: 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
It might be a glitch. Delete her and add her again
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Choplyf(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
bamirotola:
Omo, your wife don block you bro!! She don use back knife chop ur yam!

I'm seeing someone's handwriting here grin
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Analog95(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

you just got married last month and all you are concerned about is you not seeing her WhatsApp status? Nawa for you oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Praktikals(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I don't have issue with it. You know that feeling when you're seeing other people's status on your phone yet your Wife's own is not appearing.
Bros, take it from me that she didnt block you. Whatsapp serves the status post *randomly*
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Bonjoro: 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
nnamdiosu:
1. Are u sure she does.whatsap status in the first place? Personally I don't use or do it. So make your checks well first.

Can u tell d reason u don do WhatsApp status?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
Praktikals:

Bros, take it from me that she didnt block you. Whatsapp serves the status post *randomly*
Thanks, she didn't. It has been rectified.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
aadetoye:
It might be a glitch. Delete her and add her again
It was. I did just this and it worked. Thanks.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Obas101(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
hi your number is no longer saved on her phone.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by AkataYeriYeri: 6:38pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
It was. I did just this and it worked. Thanks.
Congratulations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
Bonjoro:

Can u tell d reason u don do WhatsApp status?

No real reason. For one I hate snapping too. I'm not the kind of person that seeks attention too. People are just different.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by localboy: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Your wife has simply blocked you on WhatsApp not to see her status update
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Okeyc230: 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
Are u sure you are not one of the husband
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
delete ur number on her phone and her number on your phone... Then add them back.. It will resve that issue

And don't mind nairalanders she didn't block u.. just WhatsApp issues

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kikelomojessy(f): 8:57pm On May 03, 2019
Bro check very well. If you have too many whatsapp contacts some status will not come up.

Why are you bothered about checking her status, you want to kill yourself over mere status?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2019
She is cheating on you bro.... block her too
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by peacefulhome(f): 10:21pm On May 03, 2019
Wahala dey
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Emmyk(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
It worked. Thanks bro.
Thanks all
I'm glad that helped.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.
She blocked u from viewing her status.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by skedy1(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2019
And your wife is reading this post too
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
oboooyyyyyyy
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by yoged(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2019
seyigiggle:
Bro. next time find a way round your family issues. social media at times complicate issues. I am sure you would find a match to what someone might have written on this thread in future.
Wish you best of luck!

it could happen to anyone. Same things is happening to my wife phone. I can't see her status. She actually posted pics of me and her since yesterday and said didn't I see it. She hardly post on her status. Been trying to get it resolve. You guys shouldn't just conclude about what you don't know. It's a social media. We could all learn
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by yungrylex00(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2019
Download gb whatsapp the latest version,, thank me later
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2019
yoged:
it could happen to anyone. Same things is happening to my wife phone. I can't see her status. She actually posted pics of me and her since yesterday and said didn't I see it. She hardly post on her status. Been trying to get it resolve. You guys shouldn't just conclude about what you don't know. It's a social media. We could all learn
Exactly, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by yoged(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
ev4real:
Exactly, thanks.
were you able to get it done. I got mine resolve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.