Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] (8971 Views)

Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] / Who Knows Where This Spot Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Some weeks ago, I took the photo below and made a sketch on it and sent it to a middle-aged carpenter. He charged me 25k, but we finally agreed 22k.

It took him weeks to finally come fix it. Some carpenters are worse than tailors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Where did this idiot come from Abeg

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Now, here is the problem. He has been hitting one spot on the wall and I'm wondering if he is hitting the right spot. This old man is too rough.

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Uzomacharles: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
mtcheew...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Moniker001:
Where did this idiot come from Abeg

cheesy Sorry for disappointing you.

5 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Finally, below is the the outcome after his hitting was over.

By the way, Nairalanders paid for everything. I thank and appreciate all of you.

9 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by luke55720: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
I was thinking another thing before I opened this thread
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
E be like say this sapa no near you o shocked

5 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Lightway: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

By the way, Nairalanders paid for everything. I thank and appreciate all of you.

It seems you don't have great taste

6 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

It seems you don't have great taste

Yes
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Lightway: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

What you did looks local.

This is classy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

This is classy

Okay
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

This is classy

What you posted is too busy and crowded. If it was the ones below, it would've made sense. Your taste is worse than mine.

Simplicity is my thing, not crowd.

It's called "minimalist lifestyle."

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Lightway: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

What you posted is too busy and crowded. If it was the ones below, it would've made sense. Your taste is worse than mine.

Simplicity is my thing, not crowd.

I said it was classy not simple.

Though I wonder why you always go for these local designs...

Like for example, you placed you bed on the floor rather than going for a bed frame and a more quality foam.

The first day I saw your TV area, I thought that it belonged to an ibo guy.

Your TV area looks quite local... Though l love you white TV.

Not hating.... Just wondering.

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Niom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Who is that lady with a fat a$$ lying on the sofa grin grin grin
Or are my eyes deceiving me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

I said it was classy not simple.

Though I wonder why you always go for these local designs...

Like for example, you placed you bed on the floor rather than going for a bed frame and a more quality foam.

The first day I saw your TV area, I thought that it belonged to an ibo guy.

Your TV area looks quite local... Though l love you white TV.

Not hating.... Just wondering.

Can you post your room or parlor let me see how your setup looks like. I may get inspired by it. Thanks.

I want yours — not one from the Internet. In life, we improve everyday.

I just want to make sure you're not Mr. Theory, but someone who practices what he preaches.

That frame is just 22k, so expecting a world class design is greed.

Simplicity or nothing.

1 Like

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
E be like say this sapa no near you o shocked

Which one be sapa?
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Niom:
Who is that lady with a fat a$$ lying on the sofa grin grin grin

Or are my eyes deceiving me

Definitely not!

If you want such ass to sleep like that on your couch, be great in bed — don't be a minute man like Praise. Don't use drugs or concoctions either; they hurt your immune system.

Use the secrets in the book called Lasticle and you don't die in the process that those that use drugs. You'll be the best she has ever had.

Below is the download link of the free version. It's a book all men should read.

Click to download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

This is classy

You're quoting a local man
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Lightway: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Can you post your room or parlor let me see how your setup looks like. I may get inspired by it. Thanks.

I want yours — not one from the Internet. In life, we improve everyday.

I just want to make sure you're not Mr. Theory, but someone who practices what he preaches.

That frame is just 22k, so expecting a world class design is greed.

I don't have that frame because I don't have enough space....

My tv look just like this below but without the rail system and the cross design.. I can't post the actual pix because people that know me in real life would take notice.

I know you talk about going cheap. I'm just saying that you gave so much space (which I don't)... There are many things you could do cheaply with that space.

That tv stand I posted. I got it for 50k.... Very cheap

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Asadujames202:

You're quoting a local man

grin

End your sentence with a period. I have a book that will help you improve your written and spoken English.

The first time I travelled abroad as a teenager, I felt bad seeing my fellow Nigerians struggle to write and speak correctly with foreigners.

They mispronounced everything and spelt like idiots. Punctuation was terrible.

Being born in a 3rd world country doesn't mean you shouldn't improve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Which one be sapa?
Hunger and dry pocket.... Reason me something na.. Boss

1 Like

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Which one be sapa?
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

I don't have that frame because I don't have enough space....

My tv look just like this below but without the rail system and the cross design.. I can't post the actual pix because people that know me in real life would take notice.

I know you talk about going cheap. I'm just saying that you gave so much space (which I don't)... There are many things you could do cheaply with that space.

That tv stand I posted. I got it for 50k.... Very cheap

Alright...

We are all humans and our tastes are bound to be different.

I love things simple and spacious. At times, portable.

4 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by squash47(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lightway:

This is classy

You're very observant

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oh, that's what you meant. We've all been there. Buhari's hardship pushed me into being a success. If not for him, I would've been broke by now. (Oh, I'm still broke).

People should take Buhari's wickedness and nepotism as motivation and should not relent in their legit hustles. Yes, it may take time, but it will surely materialize.

By the way, I'm stingy and broke. I don't give people money, I give them ideas or share my process for free.

I have 800+ threads. 50% of them are for fun and the other 50% are secrets for success. That's my only gift to Nairalanders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by pregnantMan: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Alright...

We are all humans and our tastes are bound to be different.

I love things simple and spacious. At times, portable.

Boss abeg dash me Sunday gift na embarassed
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
pregnantMan:
Boss abeg dash me Sunday gift na embarassed

No, Sir.

My bestie's birth is on the 20th of this month, but she's not getting a dime even though I have. I'll still eat her cake sha. tongue
Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by pregnantMan: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir.
No shaking sir.. All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Froshloaded: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Wow
This is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Oh, that's what you meant. We've all been there. Buhari's hardship pushed me into being a success. If not for him, I would've been broke by now. (Oh, I'm still broke).

People should take Buhari's wickedness and nepotism as motivation and should not relent in their legit hustles. Yes, it may take time, but it will surely materialize.

By the way, I'm stingy and broke. I don't give people money, I give them ideas or share my process for free.

I have 800+ threads. 50% of them are for fun and the other 50% are secrets for success. That's my only gift to Nairalanders.

Anyway... Make e no be like say i de beg online (never done that before). .... But local man is damn broke. .. #peace be with you

3 Likes

Re: +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] by Getdabag: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lemme understand something first..so basically you dragged our attention here just to look at a youngman in his late 20s living in or probably just moved into a bedroomflat in a lowbrow area who just got his parlor in order,took a picture, and tagged along the buttocks of a prostitute he just finished fornicating with on the Lord's Sabbath...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.