Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Job Seekers Are Part Of The Problem! Pick Up A Skill And Be Part Of The Solution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Seekers Are Part Of The Problem! Pick Up A Skill And Be Part Of The Solution (378 Views)

Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? / Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Are Part Of The Problem! Pick Up A Skill And Be Part Of The Solution by olujimiabatan: 12:41pm On May 03, 2019
Unemployment and Underemployment are two major issues facing most people in Nigeria. So how long will it take you before you make up your mind to join the winning side?

Re: Job Seekers Are Part Of The Problem! Pick Up A Skill And Be Part Of The Solution by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2019
So many people with skill acquisitions have not been able to set up their own businesses due to capital.One needs to rent a workshop,buy tools and the basic one which is generator because electricity is epileptic in this zoo.
Re: Job Seekers Are Part Of The Problem! Pick Up A Skill And Be Part Of The Solution by olujimiabatan: 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
I quite understand your school of wisdom but that is another mindset that does not thrive in this I.T age. Most flourishing business does not require a four wall called an office. Most of us still have our Android phone with all manners of social media yet not thoroughly using it. Virtual business is the first and most important step to take my brother. I have a friend who use to import Ladies foot-wear but all that came to an end towards the end of Nigeria's PROJECT CHANGE. Now, what she does is go to stores wearing beautiful clothes and tries her feet on several foot-wears displayed in people's counter and then does a SELFIE of the foot-wear on her feet. Uploads it all all of her social media handles and come and see traffic and online booking. Sometimes, she puts on some leg chain or anything that will compliment the foot-wear and the rest is business. Bro, it's all about how you think and what you see.

(1) (Reply)

First Aid And Cpr Training / Business Start-up Challenges / Ways In Dealing With A Difficult Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.