Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened (9230 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by IjebuWarrior: 6:17pm On May 03, 2019
OP Kyom20... For real? E no go better for you and ur generations! angry angry WTF? That's someone's daughter and sister for God's sakes! angry

You're the type of guys that eventually kill their spouses out of jealousy and stuff! angry She deserves better than your piece of sh!t self

You deserve to be in prison, you Fool! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by cooljude(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:
Good day fam. I have this girl I have been dating for over 2 years now. She is an amazing person, caring, loving and loyal. She gives so much for our relationship and doesn't ask for anything in return just my love and sincerity. We started off being very open with each other but I have anger and insecurity issues and i began to beat her anytime I felt she was getting familiar with any guy and even some girls. I did this to make her tell me the whole truth and also to make her stay away from these people. She claims that this has made her afraid of me and doesn't allow her to be as open with me as she wants to be.
We stayed together for a while but work took me to another state. She always makes effort to come and see me and I try to go and see her but the sometimes I drift away and she complains that she feels I am cheating on her especially because I am close to many girls. I often prove myself to her but sometimes the complaints get too much and I call it quits but later on we settle.
The issue at hand now is that she has been depressed about some school issues and I try to be there for her but she said the excitement and joy is gone from our relationship and that I am not putting enough effort, I acknowledged this and tried to do better. However, the last time she came to see me she was acting strange and asked me to use a condom. I was suspicious so I beat her and she confessed that another guy had touched her but they didnt av sex, she claimed she did it bcus she was emotionally down and lonely.
I am very hurt and angry because this is the second time this is happening although from her chat with her friends I can confirm she didnt av sex, I dont understand y she would let another man touch her in spite of our issues. I know she loves me and I dont want to let her go because she just seems so right for me.
I really need advice on what to do next. Thanks guys

You no well ooooo. Your girlfriend needs reorientation too, why would someone stay with a lunatic who causes bodily and emotional harm to her. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 03, 2019
Mr panel beater, husband's cheat on their wives 4 sex while wives cheat on their husbands 4 love and affection shown to them by someone else, u better be wise and show ur girlfriend some respect and love.

If u continue dis way u will drive her away to do something worse and still cheat on u.

Treat her with love,if she does something wrong, scold her and correct her, dis way u will regain her trust.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2019
Does your gf still have brain in her head? You keep friends, but you don't allow her keep friends, and she is okay with that. You beat her, and she's still in the relationship. Better not leave her, because if you leave her, you will meet a gal who will show you fire, becos a wise lady cannot take such poo from a man, your gf is just an empty brained gal, so better keep her cuz she can cope. Pls continue to enslave her. She enjoys the beating.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by victorlekan(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
You need to beaten blue,black,green and read for having the gut to come here and tell us you have been beating that poor girl.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
faithfull18:
Something is wrong with that girl.
you are 100% correct if not she wouldn't be in the relationship. how would a guy be beating you and still claim to love the beater when they are yet to be married. what will now happen when they are married

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Deepfeel(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2019
I don't understand this man, is beating a lady on every slight misunderstanding the right thing? Who taught us that your father?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by emmysolo2001(f): 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Wow bros i really don't think you need any advice oo why don't you keep on beating her till you are tired.u know what men like you are hard to find you've just told NL that you beat up your gf,u r so dumb we could get you arrested oo and you are very funny oo you know what as I read this your post eh i feel like beating the life outa you..u beat up a girl and want advice,so you don't want condom u want it raw as if you will marry her after the sex,soon you'll be ranting I must marry a virgin in the next 3 or4 years.please go to the bush and ask your fellow animal for advice cause you belong there and bro this girl has been loyal upon the fact that you beat her it wrong na if you feel she's perfect for you the beating would have stopped long ago but the truth is you don't love her period.
Kyom20:
Good day fam. I have this girl I have been dating for over 2 years now. She is an amazing person, caring, loving and loyal. She gives so much for our relationship and doesn't ask for anything in return just my love and sincerity. We started off being very open with each other but I have anger and insecurity issues and i began to beat her anytime I felt she was getting familiar with any guy and even some girls. I did this to make her tell me the whole truth and also to make her stay away from these people. She claims that this has made her afraid of me and doesn't allow her to be as open with me as she wants to be.
We stayed together for a while but work took me to another state. She always makes effort to come and see me and I try to go and see her but the sometimes I drift away and she complains that she feels I am cheating on her especially because I am close to many girls. I often prove myself to her but sometimes the complaints get too much and I call it quits but later on we settle.
The issue at hand now is that she has been depressed about some school issues and I try to be there for her but she said the excitement and joy is gone from our relationship and that I am not putting enough effort, I acknowledged this and tried to do better. However, the last time she came to see me she was acting strange and asked me to use a condom. I was suspicious so I beat her and she confessed that another guy had touched her but they didnt av sex, she claimed she did it bcus she was emotionally down and lonely.
I am very hurt and angry because this is the second time this is happening although from her chat with her friends I can confirm she didnt av sex, I dont understand y she would let another man touch her in spite of our issues. I know she loves me and I dont want to let her go because she just seems so right for me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Nobodyperson: 8:41pm On May 03, 2019
Bro don't listen to these hypocrites.
The girl is mad clearly.
I recommend you bring her parents into the issue since she lacks home training.
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by addictiv(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2019
you beat someones daughter anyhow because she's dating you. I just pity you.. one day you ll get what you deserve
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Ginaz(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:

You devil from the pit of hell. Cos you're angry or have anger issues should not make you put your frustration on her head. How can you stand to see the one you love, crying, begging you to stop beating her and your heart is like a stone?

How can you inflict pain on someone you claimed to love? Your insecurities will be your undoing at the end. I so much feel sorry for the unfortunate woman that would be your wife. She's gonna spend her lifetime in tears and pains at her so called husband's hand.

Change your ways you devil. You don't even have remorse, you're hitting someone's child you haven't married all for the sake of your insecurities and childish anger.

You disgust the hell out of my lungs. Woman beater go beat your fellow man let's see how powerful you are. Let's see how hot your anger is na. Fool.

You are a joke of a man. You're still childish if as an adult you can't control your foolish and rotten anger.

I have never been so angry. You son of a Jerk!!!!!!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Samshumy: 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Wow bros i really don't think you need any advice oo why don't you keep on beating her till you are tired.u know what men like you are hard to find you've just told NL that you beat up your gf,u r so dumb we could get you arrested oo and you are very funny oo you know what as I read this your post eh i feel like beating the life outa you..u beat up a girl and want advice,so you don't want condom u want it raw as if you will marry her after the sex,soon you'll be ranting I must marry a virgin in the next 3 or4 years.please go to the bush and ask your fellow animal for advice cause you belong there and bro this girl has been loyal upon the fact that you beat her it wrong na if you feel she's perfect for you the beating would have stopped long ago but the truth is you don't love her period.
See how you Dey rant like say you fit beat am true true
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Samshumy: 8:48pm On May 03, 2019
Ginaz:

You devil from the pit of hell. Cos you're angry or have anger issues should not make you put your frustration on her head. How can you stand to see the one you love, crying, begging you to stop beating her and your heart is like a stone?

How can you inflict pain on someone you claimed to love? Your insecurities will be your undoing at the end. I so much feel sorry for the unfortunate woman that would be your wife. She's gonna spend her lifetime in tears and pains at her so called husband's hand.

Change your ways you devil. You don't even have remorse, you're hitting someone's child you haven't married all for the sake of your insecurities and childish anger.

You disgust the hell out of my lungs. Woman beater go beat your fellow man let's see how powerful you are. Let's see how hot your anger is na. Fool.

You are a joke of a man. You're still childish if as an adult you can't control your foolish and rotten anger.

I have never been so angry. You son of a Jerk!!!!!!!! angry
Aunty na you dem beat? At least the guy said the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Craig24: 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
Beating a gurl shows you're weak n insecure. What goes around comes around.
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by chris31(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2019
My advice to u nwanne ga chuba ego
Ura ga eju onye nwuru anwu afo
Oyi nwanyi abulo nke ofu onye
Onye mere Ike ya onaa
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by GrossPrice: 9:01pm On May 03, 2019
[Redacted]
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by timsbee(f): 9:05pm On May 03, 2019
Pls ooo, m somehow scared for the girl...

People with anger issues don't like being blamed. This op came hurt or even murder the girl if people keep calling him names here.

He would resolve that she caused it and therefore beat her to death. I fear for the girl, I swear!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by kings20(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2019
see as Girls carry am for head
Pain killers are available though for all those in siffia pains.
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by emmysolo2001(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2019
Samshumy:

See how you Dey rant like say you fit beat am true true
why I no go rant,things like this upset the mind and cause imbalance
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by djoe21(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:

I av serious anger issues dats y i beat her, bt I am working on it. In as much as I av my faults. She also did something wrong, I just want to know if ders hope 4 d relationship.

Which useless hope? Hope to continue beating her? You say you have anger issues that is why you beat her like that is supposed to be an excuse. Until you beat and kill somebody and your life become hopeless in jail that is when you will realise that having anger issues is not an excuse to beat anyone.

Bro I dey para for u like this angry.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by IhateRetards: 9:55pm On May 03, 2019
Marafvcker,
I am ashamed of you, how can a man like you resort to beating your girlfriend so that she can tell you the truth.... You are a shame to your fellow men. Worst kon be say u dey open mouth dey talk am like say na beta thing you dey do.Infact I no blame you na d yeye girl wey no run for life na she I blame...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2019
Obviously something he learned from his father and will definitely pass on to his children

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Samshumy: 10:18pm On May 03, 2019
emmysolo2001:
why I no go rant,things like this upset the mind and cause imbalance
Okay haunty
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Makaveli217(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2019

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by nuelsam: 10:30pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:
ogun lo de ma pa e bayen, ogun!....... Bullshit! U a disgrace to manhood! That girl should run for her life..... Stupid weakling

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by klenton(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:

I av serious anger issues dats y i beat her, bt I am working on it. In as much as I av my faults. She also did something wrong, I just want to know if ders hope 4 d relationship.

then the thread should have read, " am very stupid and insecure, i really need help with my anger issues"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by ADMAF(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2019
gloria34:
Both of them. The guy for beating her up and the girl for remaining in such relationship. As a girl, your body is yours and you do with it as you wish, no one dictates that for you
shocked : OMG- You are a splitting image of a secondary school mate of mine. The resemblance is so striking! Are u from the north central?
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by Anonymous4: 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
idiot person wey u never marry u dey beat her like drum.. if u come marry her and u see her with an old man friend na for u to hang her be that.. u not even ashamed u saying it with proud.. some ladies no get sense I no blame you.. you inherit it

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by femi4: 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
Kyom20:
You lack proper upbringing, you don't raise your hand on any woman for any reason. You don't need a relationship cos you lack respect, full of anger and emotionally immature.

Work on yourself first before thinking of the next relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea she deserves a better man who will treat her lovingly and not a woman puncher like you... Love ki you there.
Seems you have a thing against woman punchers? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by ChopBellefull(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened by drmikeadams(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2019
grin
Kyom20:
grin grin as I dey bash naija girls left right center grin grin idi very foolishly foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.