Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Recent Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Experience (2578 Views)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,

On Monday 9th of October 2023, A customer of mine by name Sherif okegbenro reached out to me to exchange his PayPal to naira. I was supposed to send 75.5k but sent 755k. I realized this mistake after few hours and reached out to him for a refund, he saw my messages and blocked me on WhatsApp. Reached out to him on Facebook but he deactivated his account and also his instagram account. I have reported to the police and they are currently on him.

Anyone who knows him or has come across him before should reach out me on this number 08144767214.

https:///ijnc9i

I will appreciate it.
Thank you

I am sorry if this shouldn’t be posted here. Kindly help me.
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: My Recent Experience by Reminderz: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2023
all I can say is aaah! it's a good thing you've involved the police... you sef nor triple check before you send nawa oo... you need to promise the police something so they can work on it faster...
Re: My Recent Experience by Bilabong(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2023
U send money give yahoo boy expect am back. grin grin grin grin

Aza man u don rip urself o.

10 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2023
Bilabong:
U send money give yahoo boy expect am back. grin grin grin grin

Aza man u don rip urself o.
no be so boss.
Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
all I can say is aaah! it's a good thing you've involved the police... you sef nor triple check before you send nawa oo... you need to promise the police something so they can work on it faster...
thank you,I have explained everything to them. I have been a very good vendor to this man. I don’t know why people are this way.

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience by Zonefree(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Daivebrown:
thank you,I have explained everything to them. I have been a very good vendor to this man. I don’t know why people are this way.
Litter his photos on all social media handle. He's a criminal...suffer not a criminal to live.

7 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience by lyriclekidd(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Money wey he go blow finish before this month end.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
lyriclekidd:
Money wey he go blow finish before this month end.
him go vomit am.
Re: My Recent Experience by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Same thing happened to me...sent 650k instead of 65k. Well the business man sent me the balance back after 2hrs

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Same thing happened to me...sent 650k instead of 65k. Well the business sent me the balance back after 2hrs
when you are dealing with a responsible Nigerian.
Re: My Recent Experience by jackmrandy: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Daivebrown:
Hi Nairalanders,

On Monday 9th of October 2023, A customer of mine by name Sherif okegbenro reached out to me to exchange his PayPal to naira. I was supposed to send 75.5k but sent 755k. I realized this mistake after few hours and reached out to him for a refund, he saw my messages and blocked me on WhatsApp. Reached out to him on Facebook but he deactivated his account and also his instagram account. I have reported to the police and they are currently on him.

Anyone who knows him or has come across him before should reach out me on this number 08144767214.

I will appreciate it.
Thank you

you could have reported to your bank ASAP WITH ALL Screenshoot. you could have double checked.
Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

you could have reported to your bank ASAP WITH ALL Screenshoot. you could have double checked.
I did. The account has been blocked but it took them 48hrs. He has taken all the money out already.
Re: My Recent Experience by jackmrandy: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Daivebrown:
I did. The account has been blocked but it took them 48hrs. He has taken all the money out already.

Otilo. That guy don hamma.. I DO HOPE YOU FIND HIM
Re: My Recent Experience by progressb4andno: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mugu must fall for guyman to chop, u sef why were you not careful when u were sending d money.
Anyway 755k is not even up to a million, it can't even do something tangible in someone's life please see it as a lesson, forget about it, learn from your mistake and move on
Re: My Recent Experience by dkidd: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sheriff dey prepare to enter club this night like this... All that money go finish for okpo and drink. I hope u catch him sha

1 Like

Re: My Recent Experience by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Same thing happened to me a week ago... I did a digital transfer to someone because I didn't have any cash on me, the guy claimed he didn't receive any message, I told him to wait a bit and he'll eventually receive the alert, but still there was nothing.

He then took my contact details and told me that he'll call me in case he receives the alert... Two hours later he called me and told me that he still didn't receive anything, I told him to wait for at least 24 hours and he'll eventually receive the alert and the money will reflect in his account... The guy didn't wait for 24 hours, he came to my place the following morning with a woman, I'm guessing it's his girlfriend, they must've thought that maybe I scammed him... grin grin grin... He told me that he still didn't receive any alert and the money was not yet reflecting.

Already I could see that the lady was looking unpleased and ready to explode like a bomb.. grin grin grin.. fortunately, my fiance was in my place and I asked him if he had any cash with him so that he can help me pay the guy, I didn't dare try to argue with him because the lady looked like she was ready for world war three... grin grin grin... I showed him proof that I sent the money, but gave him cash anyway because he kept on saying he needed money for petrol...🤦🤦🤦

He promised that he'll return the money immediately it starts reflecting in his account... I didn't trust the guy and unfortunately for me, it was a Sunday and there was no way for me to call the bank and ask that the money be reversed, the following day was also a public holiday... Tuesday finally came and I went to the bank and asked that they reverse the money, the bank kept delaying and apologizing, I was really pissed.

They kept sending me one email after the other requesting for one thing after the other instead of requesting them all at once... I just wanted to bomb it at that moment..😅😅😅.. I finally received an email from the bank last week on Friday evening informing me that the reversal was unsuccessful, after paying for those expensive bank charges to have my money reversed...🤦🤦🤦.. They instead advised me to consult with an attorney to help me get my money back.

I called the guy the following day and asked him if he hasn't received the alert since the day I did the transfer, he told me that he received an SMS but he wasn't sure that it's from my bank... He asked for my name, I told him... He said the message consisted of the same name but he wasn't sure if it's me, as if the same person who beared the same name as me sent him a digital transfer on the date... grin grin grin.. I asked if another person with the same name as mine sent him a digital transfer, he said he wasn't sure.. grin grin grin.. I then asked if the money finally reflected in his account, he said he's been busy he didn't have the time to check, that he'll come to my place and show me the message.

I told him that I was very sure that the message was from my bank and that he should go to the bank and transfer the money back to me or withdraw it and bring it to me since he's not familiar with the whole digital thing... I was starting to get worried that he might start ignoring me and block me everywhere, but to my surprise, he came to my place to show me the message and I confirmed that it was from my bank and he gave me my money back.

I was already considering the idea of reporting him to the lawyers, but he just showed me that there are still good people out there... smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Experience by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sheriff for don nearly burn that dough finish by now. But you must endeavor he pays when finally caught.
Re: My Recent Experience by Snitch24(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Its simple go to your bank
Explain to them what just happened
You will definitely get your money back
Its juts a matter of time
Re: My Recent Experience by VawulentMan: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Same thing happened to me a week ago...
Babyyyy... you went through all these stress, why not use the voice note I just upgraded on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Recent Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
How come you didn't include a meme on this comment?😂😂😂
VawulentMan:

Babyyyy... you went through all these stress, why not use the voice note I just upgraded on nairaland
Re: My Recent Experience by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Daivebrown:
Hi Nairalanders,

I will appreciate it.
Thank you

Every Nigerian is a real or potential criminal, unfortunately.

But to some useless and ignorant yoruba boys, it's only Igbos that commit crime.

I'm Igbo, and nothing will ever make me take what doesn't belong to me!

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience by westlius(m): 3:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Daivebrown:
Na greed oo
We black are full of greed
U do Pi coin
Re: My Recent Experience by TheWinterBird(f): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2023
You could try contacting PayPal.
Re: My Recent Experience by YorubaPrince: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2023
98% of Nigerians are CRIMINALS! Know this and know peace! ✌️
Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2023
westlius:

Na greed oo
We black are full of greed
U do Pi coin
no, just PayPal.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Experience by padi94(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2023
When dem say go schoo, una say school na scam... Now them say type 75.5k you go type 755k.
Re: My Recent Experience by DyingFetus: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
There's a well suited option for you and you should take it for your own good

Re: My Recent Experience by VawulentMan: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
How come you didn't include a meme on this comment?😂😂😂
Comrade must I be vawulent always?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Experience by Daivebrown: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2023
padi94:
When dem say go schoo, una say school na scam... Now them say type 75.5k you go type 755k.
so making an error means you aren’t learned?
Re: My Recent Experience by Woodshot: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Just put a bounty on his head and the bounty hunters gonna hand him over.

In a similar case, I lost 350$ around 2021 to one Giveter (his NL moniker). The only thing I need from him are his eye balls the day our paths crosses.
Re: My Recent Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
There should be no peace coming from you, else you wouldn't be a vawulentman anymore... grin grin grin
VawulentMan:

Comrade must I be vawulent always?
Re: My Recent Experience by narite: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Same thing happened to me a week ago... I did a digital transfer to someone because I didn't have any cash on me, the guy claimed he didn't receive any message, I told him to wait a bit and he'll eventually receive the alert, but still there was nothing.

He then took my contact details and told me that he'll call me in case he receives the alert... Two hours later he called me and told me that he still didn't receive anything, I told him to wait for at least 24 hours and he'll eventually receive the alert and the money will reflect in his account... The guy didn't wait for 24 hours, he came to my place the following morning with a woman, I'm guessing it's his girlfriend, they must've thought that maybe I scammed him... grin grin grin... He told me that he still didn't receive any alert and the money was not yet reflecting.

Already I could see that the lady was looking unpleased and ready to explode like a bomb.. grin grin grin.. fortunately, my fiance was in my place and I asked him if he had any cash with him so that he can help me pay the guy, I didn't dare try to argue with him because the lady looked like she was ready for world war three... grin grin grin... I showed him proof that I sent the money, but gave him cash anyway because he kept on saying he needed money for petrol...🤦🤦🤦

He promised that he'll return the money immediately it starts reflecting in his account... I didn't trust the guy and unfortunately for me, it was a Sunday and there was no way for me to call the bank and ask that the money be reversed, the following day was also a public holiday... Tuesday finally came and I went to the bank and asked that they reverse the money, the bank kept delaying and apologizing, I was really pissed.

They kept sending me one email after the other requesting for one thing after the other instead of requesting them all at once... I just wanted to bomb it at that moment..😅😅😅.. I finally received an email from the bank last week on Friday evening informing me that the reversal was unsuccessful, after paying for those expensive bank charges to have my money reversed...🤦🤦🤦.. They instead advised me to consult with an attorney to help me get my money back.

I called the guy the following day and asked him if he hasn't received the alert since the day I did the transfer, he told me that he received an SMS but he wasn't sure that it's from my bank... He asked for my name, I told him... He said the message consisted of the same name but he wasn't sure if it's me, as if the same person who beared the same name as me sent him a digital transfer on the date... grin grin grin.. I asked if another person with the same name as mine sent him a digital transfer, he said he wasn't sure.. grin grin grin.. I then asked if the money finally reflected in his account, he said he's been busy he didn't have the time to check, that he'll come to my place and show me the message.

I told him that I was very sure that the message was from my bank and that he should go to the bank and transfer the money back to me or withdraw it and bring it to me since he's not familiar with the whole digital thing... I was starting to get worried that he might start ignoring me and block me everywhere, but to my surprise, he came to my place to show me the message and I confirmed that it was from my bank and he gave me my money back.

I was already considering the idea of reporting him to the lawyers, but he just showed me that there are still good people out there... smiley smiley smiley
Mehnnn, you sabi talk ooooo. I go like you dye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had / What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.