Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167145 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:09am On May 31, 2020
Can u guys stop dragging GAZZUZZ name into this?
You keep mentioning him but you troll and attack him if he's just sighted only checking the thread let alone post anything.

Amdman, improve on your communication and be open as much as you can.

God bless everyone.

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by femi4: 6:10am On May 31, 2020
radautoworks:

I fail to see what that has to do with my point about 100k not being able to cover the stated repairs.
hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Codyella: 6:27am On May 31, 2020
You took the words right out of my mouth.

She's saying that 100k doesn't cover the listed repairs as if she's the mechanic that diagnosed the issue with the car to know what to work on. Well, she's among the worshippers of amdman so I'm not surprised by how she selected the things she commented on.

Maybe he pays her for her loyalty too. She is just an ass licker, and she will definitely drop another disgusting comment after this. Nah, her 5 minutes attention is up so I'm not gonna respond. As for the rest, testing their keypad skills with zero integrity and probably lying on a bed lice infested foam with an empty skull, an elephant doesn't have any business with a termite.

Salesman will always be just that. Enriching his pocket dubiously. Lying about the sales they make and collecting money for services that they will not provide. My mistake was to trust amdman. I've learned my lesson and I've decided to move on from all this.

femi4:
hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 6:30am On May 31, 2020
femi4:
hypocrite

Thank you Saint Jesus. I'll go jump off a bridge now because you mean that much to me undecided

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by timifakay(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2020
drakeskull:

You're stupid, ask questions if need be. Being a mechanic doesn't mean u know it all

You are talking in the nonsense
You are talking in the thing that does not have a good experience
This stu.pid thing, it cannot continue like this...
Better go and face your cctv installation instead of creating posts your children will be ashamed of when they see them...

BTW since you told me to ask questions.
Who told you about the gas being leaked before shipping of cars?

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gman55(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2020
Codyella:

She's saying that 100k doesn't cover the listed repairs as if she's the mechanic that diagnosed the issue with the car to know what to work on. Well, she's among the worshippers of amdman so I'm not surprised by how she selected the things she commented on.

Maybe he pays her for her loyalty too. She is just an ass licker, and she will definitely drop another disgusting comment after this. Nah, her 5 minutes attention is up so I'm not gonna respond. As for the rest, testing their keypad skills with zero integrity and probably lying on a bed lice infested foam with an empty skull, an elephant doesn't have any business with a termite.

Salesman will always be just that. Enriching his pocket dubiously. Lying about the sales they make and collecting money for services that they will not provide. My mistake was to trust amdman. I've learned my lesson and I've decided to move on from all this.

Madam
You decide what you want? Your respond connotes you still very bitter. If truly you moved on, your response will differ.
I think Amdman owe you some apology and you need to also retract your comment about him been a fraud.
So this matter can rest well for all. You have this feeling you were not treated right because you are a woman, for this my apologies.
People came to Amdman defence because of what many have suffered in the hands of other fraudulent car dealers. He has his shortcoming, but been fraudulent is not one.
Your anger is your expectations were not meant adequately by Amdman that spiralled to this altercations, find it in your heart to forgive and move on.

21 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DadR: 6:53am On May 31, 2020
Today is Sunday and beginning of a new week.

Make una resolve this matter make everybody move on biko. Reading through posts full of unfriendly comments is becoming irritating and doing more damage to this thread.

Amdman, it is apparent that Codyella is not willing to swap the car for a refund. She is however pained. As a good business man that you are, take this matter offline, engage your unsatisfied customer and sort this out asap.

As most people have rightly said, please work on your poor communication skills. As a salesperson too, I know the importance of providing customers with timely, frequent and adequate feedback. This can not be overemphasized!

@everyone, make una no vex, make una allow peace reign. Regardless of what had transpired, let's sheath our swords and continue to be one big family.

Hakuna Matata

Peace!

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by hastane: 7:34am On May 31, 2020
DadR:

Amdman, it is apparent that Codyella is not willing to swap the car for a refund. She is however pained. As a good business man that you are, take this matter offline, engage your unsatisfied customer and sort this out asap.

As most people have rightly said, please work on your poor communication skills. As a salesperson too, I know the importance of providing customers with timely, frequent and adequate feedback. This can not be overemphasized!

offline you say?theres no moral support there so the matter will not go back there.it is on this thread that poor communication skill is a virtue.thats according to the various abba kyari them.oh,let us forgive the communication gap because deals here are for the patient people only.hopefully we dont run out of patient people in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Gentlelife50(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2020
ogbuefi677:

If out of the tens if not hundreds of cars he's bought for ppl,and there are only 2 bad reviews or even 10,then he's doing well considering we're talking about used cars here.
Same way ppl here sell off their cars most times when it becomes troublesome is d same thing the white man does.A dealer might not have d experience and all d time for a thorough inspection.
The only way you can fully know d condition of a used car is when the car is brought to ppl like g.azzuzz that have their own workshop,the experience and tools for thorough inspection including scanning.
True, even after thorough inspection one cab still buy car with issues.
Some problems may even take time before they begin to manifest

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Hoodbilonia: 8:05am On May 31, 2020
Bro i say if i tell u how much i spent last yesr only on car repairs from going to ladipo and got scsmmed buying compressor that pack up after 2months. Any car wey no reach 2010 2011 now should be banned in nigeria.just imagine someone using a phone for like 20years. From panel beater,to mechanic,down to rewire they are all thieves. Money na gas.
samuelson06:
If Nigeria was good, someone like me wouldn't have any reason to order a car from Canada or elsewhere but the fraud here is too much. Everyone wants to take advantage of the other.

Nigeria car dealers would be the last place I'd recommend to anybody to patronize. No matter how bad it may be with Amdman, I can't walk into a Nigeria car shop.

It's either they buy a fairly used car and spray it, inflate car price like it'll never develop any fault, work on accidented cars and sell, modify car mileage and engine to make it look good, and more. The list is endless. I can't patronize them even in my dream. I will always stick to someone like Amdman. At least, a sound engine and first body car can give a little peace of mind. Every other thing can be taken care of.

I got my ride from Amdman and those two key features didn't disappoint. Admittedly, there are other things I need to fix but it was expected because I wasn't buying a new car. In this country, banks won't send you debit alert for many hidden debits they do on your account but when you generate your account statement you find them there. It's same with Amdman but I suggest that prospective clients request for full inspection and Amdman should do well to disclose everything. I've said this before here.

For the Code kinikor girl, if your engine and other major things are okay. Please, keep the car and use it. Car shops in Nigeria is something else. They'll f*ck you up. They see themselves as gods when they are just there to scam people. Amdman shouldn't think he can take advantage of the Nigeria sad situation. I know how I've convinced people here and off this place to work with him. I'm advising him to see the situation as an opportunity to do business and not one to cause more pains.

I know what I've said to you Amdman. Take my counsels and those of others who wish you well and improve. Your primary responsibility as I've said before is PROPER INSPECTION and not just paying for and taking a car to warehouse for shipping. If you are in for this business, please put your heart in it and do it well.

I'd be sticking around here and if I find more disturbing reviews on things you've been advised on how to do them well, I'd join others to pull down this thread. Right now, I'd still encourage people to patronize you because many of these challenges are emerging but if by fall of this year, bad reviews still come for things that ought not to be issue, I'd know you are not serious and your dealings here should be discouraged.

Please, sit up and do your best to satisfy your customers. We want you to succeed.

Your major problem now is communication and inspection. For your mechanic issue, tell your client to go to Lagos and get a mechanic to service their car. Don't recommend again. These guys can hardly be trusted. Don't say you trust them. At the end, the problems they may end up creating would be on your head.

Continue to seek counsels to improve your business. Every problem is surmountable except you are not willing to surmount them because you may be profiting from them. However, I'm still believing that you are good except when I see obvious facts. Sit up and take charge sir.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by feelme3(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2020
Madam na wa for you oh. Haba. I give up.

Codyella:

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by drakeskull(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2020
timifakay:

Better go and face your cctv installation instead of creating posts your children will be ashamed of when they see them...

I won't banter you cos even warriors put their spears down on Sundays. You're just another road side kazeem that specializes in Micra in Ibadan, probably in Molete. I've imported 11 cars between Jan and now and I put it to you again that refrigerants has to and was removed before shipping.
If I tell you HAZMAT products e.g perfumes are also moved by road in USA and not by air, ignoramus like you go still raise dusts.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
I have been following this thread from day one and witnessed the "highs and lows, the attacks and defence etc." Eversince I realized lot of people on nairaland are actually younger than I thought and immature, I try my best to refrain from interfering in issues to avoid "pig fights" especially with presumed kids behind keyboards. However, somethings are clearer when we avoid unnecessary complications and look at issues more objectively!

These are my candid thoughts on the issues, my opinion:
1. Codyella, your position is grossly tainted with hypocrisy (no pun intended).Don't get me wrong pls, this is more worrisome cos it is mostly subjective and fueled by emotions and dragging the gender issue into it hasn't helped either. I believe you work hard to earn your money and should not feel nor be made to feel because you are a woman anyone would look down on you or take you for a ride! My opinion is derived from the following inferences:
a. Are you aggrieved.....obviously Yes.
b. Do you have a right to be......Definitely.
c. Did you present your case....Ambiguously/mischievously.
d. Have solutions be proffered.....Expressly
e. Did you accept any of the solutions.......No
The above then begs for a serious question: What exactly do you want?
You have been offered an alternative for a full refund plus expenses incurred (if you can proof such). Someone even suggested you resell to him and you outrightly refused all! which suggests perceived value for money. And despite you repeatedly stating you were done with the matter, you subtly find a way to still come back and make "one last volatile comment." Your actions suggest an underlining issue that may be more than what we all think and I am afraid what we may be seeing are "symptoms" and not the actual "sickness."
You also give credence to what Amdman said somewhere " that you only came here when he refused to bear the cost of a new battery" which may suggest a "revenge or pull him down" motive.
You should also understand that the onus of proof lies with the accuser and unfortunately you have not been able to satisfactorily ascertain the case of missing items (you have actually kind of evaded this) nor repair expenses incurred but rather given credence to what Raduautoworks mentioned (and based on what I know, she is no novice in the field so her opinions can't be discounted with a pinch of salt) i.e you may have been a victim of a dubious mechanic (trust me I have experienced this in the past) and compounded issues more with an unfounded fraud accusation.
You have mostly acted based on emotions which is perfectly understandable if you feel what you got is below agreed expectations but I think it's time you act more objectively.
Finally, I observed with interest how you evaded Amdman's express request to present chats that you both exchanged which would have either supported your claim or discounted his rebuttal.....this is very strange for someone seeking to justify her cause.

2. On Jesterfly, I had to watch the video multiple times and requested a few of staff and friends to do same and give their opinions. Strangely, we all had the same perspective. The aspect of no rust in the video was clearly referring to the interior that was being displayed at that particular moment. That was very clear and I wonder how it was easily misunderstood. Maybe you later asked about rust issues, that I can not opine on but the inference is made from the video you posted. Also Amdman claimed in your chats he never said there were no trusts but rather it was fixable. I also observed the video appeared to be a generic inspection and was not particularly made for you. I may be wrong on this though.
Particularly, if you had no bias according to the so called "guy code" whatever that means and had no hard feelings then you shouldn't have brought your matter up at all. Bringing it up now is quite ambiguous in intent and maybe suggestive of a subtle mischievous underlining intent even when you have said there is none. Also, the moment you mentioned your experience along the Benin expressway, I was no longer surprised at the multitude of issues you had afterwards. Anyone familiar with that terrain would know how those "criminal" elements operate. My experience wasn't pleasant at all. The second, I had already learnt! Story for another day. Coincidentally, you also evaded Amdman's request to publish chats between the two of you!

3. Amdman, it is quite unfortunate that there is a general consensus on one issue about you: your communication is fundamentally flawed and you appear to have been unable to noticeably improve on this! And trust me, for a man in business and who appears to have integrity, this is a conflict and you have no excuse!!! Your customers and prospects appear to be like " patients waiting for HIV test results!" Who are constantly put in hypertensive mode. Communication is the life wire of every business and it's not what you can treat lightly especially when you are not physically present. It gradually erodes trust in transactions.
Codyella, insinuated that there was a prior conversation on having a "perfect" buy and drive vehicle before purchase and if this is true, and the issues raised genuine, then unfortunately you fell below standard and that could be the bane of her grievance. I believe she is of the opinion you intentionally mislead her into taking an uninformed decision and this cannot be lightly discounted under any guise. In my opinion but at your total discretion, I think you should reach out to her like the gentleman you have repeatedly proved to be and if possible (this is totally your prerogative) offer to bear part of the expenses she has incurred. This doesn't make you a lesser man but rather boasts after sales integrity and helps nib this unfortunate incident in the bud. Take note of certain criticisms, absorb them and use the energy to drive improved services.

4. Others, in our bid to either support or antagonize either parties, we shouldn't lose our element of humanity! The insults, counter insults, gender vantage points and gender attacks were totally unwarranted and help in no way at resolving an issue capable of undermining the good work Amdman has been trying to achieve. It causes more harm than good. In business, criticism helps in evaluation and strategy redirection and should be appreciated. Like they say " there is no negative publicity" and quite frankly we should all be worried if there are no objective negative feedbacks cos that would suggest Amdman's business model is perfect and requires no improvement which we all know is practically impossible.

Cheers all as I possibly resume my incognito mode.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by baddo(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2020
amdman:

If you confirmed to us that an issue has been satisfactorily fixed, it is unfair to us to come out 8months later to say it was not fully fixed. Did you then collide with a mechanic to cheat yourself?

You are one of the first people to trust us when we started, so I really hate to join issues with you. I only ask that your comments be fair and be a true picture of what transpired between us.

As I prefer to check each car personally, there is only a finite number of people I can realistically respond to. The system we have in place to filter the requests we get is not foolproof, we have been doing what we can to tweak it to accommodate more people, and will make some further changes next week.

Your referral is important to us and we apologize for how it must appear to you as not valued.

Now I know why my watsapp is read and not responded to. I don move on sha. Maybe when next I want to buy again I will try again, hoping by then you would have improved in the timely response to potential customers. It takes a long time.

I also noticed that if Adman gives you a price he does not like it when you bargain. If you bargain like you are in the tomato market, your next was watsapp message may be read in year 2040.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by hastane: 8:53am On May 31, 2020
where is the sense?in wanting to buy a car(especially from Canada) and you are referring to rust inside the car?rust inside the car?inside the car?inside?Ibrahim gambari,may Allah be with you.i can see that it is not easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Asquare84(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2020
Codyella:

Madam I send you a DM please respond to it. I am much interested in buying that car if you are not satisfied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by feelme3(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2020
grin grin grin
Asquare84:

Madam I send you a DM please respond to it. I am much interested in buying that car if you are not satisfied

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by XGhost: 9:06am On May 31, 2020
timifakay:

I think this gas thing is relative... I got a corolla in 2016 and the seller told me the EXACT same thing (shipped from Canada)
I recharged the system and that was all until 2018 when i had to replace the evaporator with Oluwseunla

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Alfred74: 9:11am On May 31, 2020
hastane:
where is the sense?in wanting to buy a car(especially from Canada) and you are referring to rust inside the car?rust inside the car?inside the car?inside?Ibrahim gambari,may Allah be with you.i can see that it is not easy

It's called sentiments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by drakeskull(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
XGhost:

I think this gas thing is relative... I got a corolla in 2016 and the seller told me the EXACT same thing (shipped from Canada)
I recharged the system and that was all until 2018 when i had to replace the evaporator with Oluwseunla

Thank you o. That's what my shipper said too and does it on all cars. He's in Maryland, Baltimore. Probably some don't take it serious. Removing the refrigerant doesn't mean it won't cool at all since there might be residual.

Imagine someone arguing blindly without being informed. We learn daily.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by otunba88(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
Anyone with Honda crv 2007 model naija used for sale? Reason dey why i asked for naija used to fit my budget.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by foolbuster: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
diportivo:

o da bimpe oloriburuku ni awon iyalaya e ninu saare sha undecided

Iwo ati tani insecurity nda laamu that will come here to be jumping on matters that doesnt concern him? angry

you see me for here before ni?abi dem tell u say I wan buy car?

eje k'oripe o

e ma lo shey bii werey k'oriburuku ma lo ma tele yin o

if I av not quoted u,and u quote me to say rubbish,ogun kpa iyalaya e niyen(,courtesy of oliverjaid)

Diportivo you are just embarassing yourself. This your alternate moniker has long been busted. Go and create a new one so you, gazzuzz and the rest of the cult can continue your "bring him down at all cost" witchcraft. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by diportivo: 9:35am On May 31, 2020
foolbuster:

Diportivo you are just embarassing yourself. This your alternate moniker has long been busted. Go and create a new one so you, gazzuzz and the rest of the cult can continue your "bring him down at all cost" witchcraft. angry

I wont join issues with ur miserable self

those of u that buster shii,even after being showed amono is based in Jos and I acted as his Lagos contact to sell his car can continue basking in ur foolery

face ur master here,the one u cant patronize but his matter is inside ur brain like cocoa house,help broker peace between him and those aggrieved,and leave me out of it

if ur sorry ass didnt quote me I will not be here....if na my own oga matter,be rest assured I will be at the fore front....I stan him,and I will do it with this moniker over and over again

I will say this again here......if anybody thinks they can bring down amdman and they are scheming to do that,God punish them.

if I am here scheming to bring him down as u av accused me of,especially saying I am amono,God punish me

but if ur accusations are baseless,God punish u bro

oloriburuku ma s'anfani

na so una go dey stroke fire where e no dey

senseless goat

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by XGhost: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
drakeskull:

Thank you o. That's what my shipper said too and does it on all cars. He's in Maryland, Baltimore. Probably some don't take it serious. Removing the refrigerant doesn't mean it won't cool at all since there might be residual.

Imagine someone arguing blindly without being informed. We learn daily.

I'm guessing some do and some don't. I'd say I was a novice then but When the seller explained it to me after I complained about the a.c. not being as cold as it should be, it made sense to me.
Same way petrol should be taken out of a car before shipping I assumed.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by foolbuster: 9:40am On May 31, 2020
diportivo:

I wont join issues with ur miserable self

those of u that buster shii,even after being showed amono is based in Jos and I acted as his Lagos contact to sell his car can continue basking in ur foolery

face ur master here,the one u cant patronize but his matter is inside ur brain like cocoa house,help broker peace between him and those aggrieved,and leave me out of it

if ur sorry ass didnt quote me I will not be here....if na my own oga matter,be rest assured I will be at the fore front....I stan him,and I will do it with this moniker over and over again

I will say this again here......if anybody thinks they can bring down amdman and they are scheming to do that,God punish them.

if I am here scheming to bring him down as u av accused me of,especially saying I am amono,God punish me

but if ur accusations are baseless,God punish u bro

oloriburuku ma s'anfani

na so una go dey stroke fire where e no dey

senseless goat

Cry cry baby. You've been Busted!! Next!! grin

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mrlien: 9:53am On May 31, 2020
You’re not understanding. Jesterfly quoted him verbatim and Amdman categorically said that he never made that statement. Amdman didn’t say ‘Yes I made it but I only referred to the interior’, he said I never said and couldn’t have said that.

If there was no video, you and others will call his customer a liar.

talk2odim:

2. On Jesterfly, I had to watch the video multiple times and requested a few of staff and friends to do same and give their opinions. Strangely, we all had the same perspective. The aspect of no rust in the video was clearly referring to the interior that was being displayed at that particular moment. That was very clear and I wonder how it was easily misunderstood. Maybe you later asked about rust issues, that I can not opine on but the inference is made from the video you posted. Also Amdman claimed in your chats he never said there were no trusts but rather it was fixable. I also observed the video appeared to be a generic inspection and was not particularly made for you. I may be wrong on this though.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
otunba88:
Anyone with Honda crv 2007 model naija used for sale? Reason dey why i asked for naija used to fit my budget.
what's your budget Sir so i can help you look for good ones and you will pick from the options i send to you.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 9:54am On May 31, 2020
If you want to address me please kindly do so directly then we can "educate" ourselves reasonably. I wonder whether the inner door frames are no longer made of metals anymore or haven't been known to have issues with rust! Or sense is lost in that?
And I think there is a clear difference between sentiments and undeniable inferences.......an objective person would know.
People should learn to read to comprehend rather than read to respond!
This is not a team me vs team them argument and I neither have made acquaintances nor have links with either party.
Snide remarks or comments are deployed by cowards!

15 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by aninweze(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2020
drakeskull:

You're stupid, ask questions if need be. Being a mechanic doesn't mean u know it all

Stop misleading people.
Be an adult and admit you were wrong and move on. Is Nigeria not hard enough?

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by drakeskull(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2020
aninweze:

Stop misleading people.
Be an adult and admit you were wrong and move on. Is Nigeria not hard enough?

Ogbeni, seek counsel if you really are an adult. Someone corroborated my point, if you have eyes then read through. U think I'll make this up? Nigeria is hard enough so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jidobaba(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2020
Apart from the fact that every used car has rust, Preordering older foreign used cars is oja okunkun as my people will say. What you see is what you get.
Where the gender bias comes is that some people tend to belabor a point, whereas (most) men will just chalk it up to bad luck/oversight and move on.

There's a reason Used car salesmen have a reputation. Amdman is really trying but cannot always be the angel. In this business Even the mechanics are not perfect.

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 10:18am On May 31, 2020
mrlien:
You’re not understanding. Jesterfly quoted him verbatim and Amdman categorically said that he never made that statement. Amdman didn’t say ‘Yes I made it but I only referred to the interior’, he said I never said and couldn’t have said that.

If there was no video, you and others will call his customer a liar.

With due respect you do not know me well enough to assume what I would have said or thought! That is overly presumptuous at best.
Limit your thoughts to the video and observe exactly when the comment was made, your subconscious should highlight my thoughts. Permit me to thinker a bit: if you are sent the exact video and he had said there " there was a bit of rust" would your natural response not be "where is it or I can't see any?" Think along this line and you just may get how my inference was arrived at and while at that kindly go through the comment again and I observe where Amdman expressly said something like "he never said that but rather said it can be fixed" and requested for permission to post their chats which has not been granted. This suggests that the video was prior their chat (hence why I mentioned in my 1st post that the video may be generic and not specifically recorded for the buyer) and that the in the chat btw them rust was possibly mentioned!
Finally, if I may indulge you sir, did you observe that the issue of kick starter was also not mentioned in the video yet both parties acknowledge its possible existence. What does this tell you? Certain things where discussed that we are not fully privy to sir.
I try my best to be careful with my choice of words so when you are not fully privy to somethings it is better to make inferences based on what info is made available to you......this will help you a lot in life. Cheers

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.