Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (50161 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Shila16: 7:58am On May 04, 2019
This gay Lord sef they talk mumu
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Zanillo2: 7:59am On May 04, 2019
You all stop this nonsense you are doing, fame has made you all to become blind and take morals for granted. It's so unfortunate.
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Kingkun69(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2019
vivalavida:
Every Tom Dick and Harry is trying to stay relevant via Tontoh Dikeh's folly.
Nonsense
very true grin
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Nobody: 8:13am On May 04, 2019
Rastamann:
Was it not the same 40 seconds man that gave her a son?
Why did she not say all this about the young man when they were married?

All these so called yeyebrities are all fake and should hide their eyes in shame for publicly disgracing each other every time.

She said that the sex that produced her son was the longest. It lasted 1 minute. How did she know the shot that hit the target?

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by shiki(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
May i never be so bitter to the point of me coming on social media to ridicule my husband and make people who hold him in high esteem to start mocking him.

It's even far from people mocking the guy, Tonto is rather showing her stupidity on social media

When she believed the guy is related to OBJ, she didn't care about the 40 seconds grin

3 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by DeRay98(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2019
sparog:
Tonto will react like that, that babe na chemical she no dey waste time to react

grin

You want burst my belle with the bolded.
But na which kind chemical na?
Acid or Alkaline....chemistry students make una bail her out oh grin

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by DeRay98(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
May i never be so bitter to the point of me coming on social media to ridicule my husband and make people who hold him in high esteem to start mocking him.
Amen Sis! Your parents born and raised you well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by wink2015(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Bryan Okwara who reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill's drama revealed how 'he came in 40 seconds'. Recall that in a no-hold-barred interview with Daddy Freeze on Youtube, Tonto revealed that her ex-hearthrob whom she praised to high heavens when the going was good, could not last for more than 40 seconds during sex.  Not even an attempt by Freeze to censor her from going all the way, prevented the actress from spilling it all.

However Bryan Okwara who made a joke out of the interview as he reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband's drama, said;  "She called me and I came in 40 seconds. She was shocked i keep to time." See his post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/i-came-in-40-seconds-bryan-okwara-reacts-to-tonto-dikeh-and-ex-husbands-drama/

GUYS OUT THERE WANTS TO CATCH THE TRENDS !
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Psoul(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2019
When all these ladies like Tonto have over used their puna to an extent that the puna has become almost dead with little or no sensitivity, even when you stay on top of them banging them even with cucumber size dick for over 3hrs, they will feel that u stayed for 30seconds because it will take more than 2hrs to resurrect their dead puna and another 1hr to make it wet then give them 1hr:30mins to make them reach orgasm.

So for you to be a real man to them, You must possess horse-like dick, be able to last for 5hrs+ in one round and you will be able to go 2 or 3 rounds with them.

Tonto, biko carry ur 5hrs toto go and do horse or better still look for a champagne empty bottle.

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by delishpot: 8:39am On May 04, 2019
Rastamann:
Was it not the same 40 seconds man that gave her a son?
Why did she not say all this about the young man when they were married?

All these so called yeyebrities are all fake and should hide their eyes in shame for publicly disgracing each other every time.
Even no second can impregnate a woman. If she use straw suck and insert semen she go get bele grin
All these ignorance should stop this new month.
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
Wife material.
Let's marry.
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by DeRay98(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2019
Psoul:
When all these ladies like Tonto have over used their puna to an extent that the puna has become almost dead with little or no sensitivity, even when you stay on top of them banging them even with cucumber size dick for over 3hrs, they will feel that u stayed for 30seconds because it will take more than 2hrs to resurrect their dead puna and another 1hr to make it wet then give them 1hr:30mins to make them reach orgasm.

So for you to be a real man to them, You must possess horse-like dick, be able to last for 5hrs+ in one round and you will be able to go 2 or 3 rounds with them.

Tonto, biko carry ur 5hrs toto go and do horse or better still look for a champagne empty bottle.

Yeeeeee! shocked
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by YoungAncient1: 9:19am On May 04, 2019
sparog:
Tonto will react like that, that babe na chemical she no dey waste time to react

grin
she studied petrochemical Engineering na. So she is a confirmed reactor.

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by nijabazaar: 9:33am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!

Wait until he hurts u...sleeps with someone you considered sub level.

Hell hadt no fury like a woman scorned
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by KingLennon(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:

No
They only bring to life what's already on the inside (inbuilt grin)
Give a Man Money and Power and watch him show his real self. Poverty conceal so many things.
That's the monster inside dear grin. Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
Will you shut the Bleep up? Oponu. You've never been there so you've got no right to be sanctimonious.
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Divay22(f): 10:16am On May 04, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:

Will you shut the Bleep up? Oponu. You've never been there so you've got no right to be sanctimonious.
And here we have another bitter one grin grin grin. Just that poverty is still concealing her own.
You've been noticed. Now swerve.

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by TheStarsAlign: 11:08am On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!

I say Amen for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by babmal: 11:28am On May 04, 2019
God bless my lady
Divay22:
Oh God!

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by DonMekino(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
So 40secs can produce a son....my guy don't cum n go n kee urself ooo
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by sterlingD(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
Ikeboboafri:

However Bryan Okwara who made a joke out of the interview as he reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband's drama, said; "She called me and I came in 40 seconds. She was shocked i keep to time." See his post below;
https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/i-came-in-40-seconds-bryan-okwara-reacts-to-tonto-dikeh-and-ex-husbands-drama/
Its not funny but on a lighter note l had to laugh l just had to laugh because it was funny but Bryan make you make sure say you are covered before Tonto come for your head

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by yuskel(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2019
sparog:

grin
She come get a natural catalyst for body wey dey make her reaction quick.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!

Tonto has a lot of growing up to do.

She is too selfish to realize that her innocent son is also caught up in this mess. When immature people fight, they throw caution to the wind. There was the story of a couple that fought dirty in the car while on their way to church. And they did so in front of their kids.

Tonto's own is on a new level. Ridiculing the father of her son before the world. Even if she remarries today and the boy gets a new daddy, the world already knows that the boy is Churchill's son. His peers would mock him in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by Elliot2(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto dikeh will not understand what she has done until girls make joke of her son when he is all grown up. "I hope u are not a 40 second man like you father?"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by millhouse: 10:01am On May 05, 2019
Some people sha. 40 seconds impregnated you and your not grateful because u av not seen men who last 2 hrs in bedroom labour yet it amounts to nothing. Anyway what do u expect from a person who has no regard for manhood and whose friends are "Daddy iceblock"' and "Bob- Hermaphrodite". Waka pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama by booksrite(f): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Tonto dikeh will not understand what she has done until girls make joke of her son when he is all grown up. "I hope u are not a 40 second man like you father?"

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.