Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dating For Women With Congenital Defects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating For Women With Congenital Defects (1193 Views)

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by jjane(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
Are you a lady born woth congenital defects that seem to limit your chances of getting a suitable man to date? Have Doctors declared you medically unable to have babies? Do you have Vagina Agenesis or any kind of reproductive defect? Not to worry. You're beautifully and wonderfully made. What's even more? You're special and unique and there are men looking to meet you.

Just send a pm, and i'll add you to whatsapp group. You just talk to everyone in the group until you think there's a liking for a particular gentleman, then you can write them personally or they write you too. That's it. You can find love too today. They understand what you bring to the table and they want you.

NOTE: Please do not drop your number on here. Just send a PM and i'll try to respond as soon as possible.

Yes, i'm an old member, but for the sake of privacy and trolls i have created this new moniker.
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by yomi007k(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
undecided

What about men?

Or where do you get the men?
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by jjane(f): 2:50pm On May 04, 2019
yomi007k:
undecided

What about men?

Or where do you get the men?

We do have a group of men and women from a previous post. The men do seem to be more than the women, hence the need for this post.

But if you're sincerely looking to meet a special woman, and not just because you want an easy lay, then you can PM me and tell me why you want her.

1 Like

Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by yomi007k(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2019
jjane:

We do have a group of men and women from a previous post. The men do seem to be more than the women, hence the need for this post.

But if you're sincerely looking to meet a special woman, and not just because you want an easy lay, then you can PM me and tell me why you want her.

Thank you for your response. I have a special woman already.

I'm just asking to help make sure there is balance.

1 Like

Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Biglittlelois(f): 3:17pm On May 04, 2019
This is nice, good one Op.
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by jjane(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
This is nice, good one Op.

Thank you
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Juliet11111(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2019
More like a WhatsApp group of sick men with very terrible perversion.
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by jjane(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
Juliet11111:

That's maybe because you in all your 'beauty and splendour' don't think others deserve to be happy in a healthy relationship woth people who won't judge them or treat them as unfortunate and as persons to manage or pity. If you've had someone with a condition they couldn't change and with the attending disadvantage when it comes to dating and marriage, you wouldn't say a thing like this.

People like you are the type destroying the groups where HIV + people meet fellow HIV + people with your ill trained mouths and uncouth ways.

Let people with like issues live and love in peace. They deserve the very exact happiness and more that you get to enjoy too.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2019
This is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
Juliet11111:

Don't be shallow-minded. So because the women (and men too) have issues, they shouldn't find love and fall in love?

1 Like

Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by BeardedKarma(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2019
Chi59:

Don't be shallow-minded. So because the women (and men too) have issues, they shouldn't find love and fall in love?

Hey Chi
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
BeardedKarma:

Hey Chi

Hi
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Arapa45(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
jjane:

Hi ,
Like to know u more and understand this conditions very we'll. I also like to make friends too. I need to learn or get educated. I don't discriminate. Please send me a mail because I don't understand d PM in Nairaland
Aresejaba22@gmail.com(08087106722) whatsapp

Am John.

Cheers.
Re: Dating For Women With Congenital Defects by Apination(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
jjane:
Are you a lady born woth congenital defects that seem to limit your chances of getting a suitable man to date? Have Doctors declared you medically unable to have babies? Do you have Vagina Agenesis or any kind of reproductive defect? Not to worry. You're beautifully and wonderfully made. What's even more? You're special and unique and there are men looking to meet you.

Just send a pm, and i'll add you to whatsapp group. You just talk to everyone in the group until you think there's a liking for a particular gentleman, then you can write them personally or they write you too. That's it. You can find love too today. They understand what you bring to the table and they want you.

NOTE: Please do not drop your number on here. Just send a PM and i'll try to respond as soon as possible.

Yes, i'm an old member, but for the sake of privacy and trolls i have created this new moniker.
Great idea. Would love to be a part of the group, but I'm out of PM's

(1) (Reply)

Girl Teaches Boyfriend How She Wants To Be bleeped [ Watch ] / Earn 2k daily / Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.