Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? (1179 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm going to be brief... I met this lady through a friend & I decided to ask her out... Well after making my intentions known, she told me she has a fiance... So as a gentle bad guy that I am, I respected that & never talked about dating her again... Besides, I actually don't believe in wooing or asking a lady out more than once...
Now she wants me to give her money to make her hair undecided Can you imagine that? My question now is should I give her the money she's requesting for or not? And at what point should a lady begin to ask a guy for money?
Below is the screenshots of our chats...

1 Share

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Darkseid(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
You either send it to her or you don't, I don't see why it's necessary to bring it up here

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by kecee99(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
No my friend except she promise sometin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by spirul77: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
From the chat, you promised her and if you really promised her then you should get it for her, lesson:never make a promise you can't keep.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Privatepart00: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Don’t give her a dime , promising to give her doesn’t mean you will fulfill it . Forget those saying don’t make a promise if you can’t keep it

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by donbachi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
She don brother zone u...so just play the brotherly role,ok.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Starboytwo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na her fiance work be dat
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Send her the money and tell her you borrowed it from me. Thunder will fire her if she doesn’t pay it back.

Edit: Una chats no sabi full stop?
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Na her fiance work be dat

Abi o
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
meobizy:
Send her the money and tell her you borrowed it from me. Thunder will fire her if she doesn’t pay it back.

Edit: Una chats no sabi full stop?

grin
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
donbachi:
She don brother zone u...so just play the brotherly role,ok.

God forbid bad thing cool
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Darkseid:
You either send it to her or you don't, I don't see why it's necessary to bring it up here

Oga park well joh

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by TheApologist: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
ladies and entitlements. you shouldn't have promised her though: just ask her what's in it for you that you aren't willing to fetch water in a basket
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
She haff brother zoned you, sister zone her too and move on.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oga sir, learn to use the word "I might" next time. It's a lifesaver. You should learn the act of not fully promising heavens.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Lonelypacifist6: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
bobokeshington:
I'm going to be brief... I met this lady through a friend & I decided to ask her out... Well after making my intentions known, she told me she has a fiance... So as a gentle bad guy that I am, I respected that & never talked about dating her again... Besides, I actually don't believe in wooing or asking a lady out more than once...
Now she wants me to give her money to make her hair undecided Can you imagine that? My question now is should I give her the money she's requesting for or not? And at what point should a lady begin to ask a guy for money?
Below is the screenshots of our chats...
she should ask her fiancé Now

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:
Oga sir, learn to use the word "I might" next time. It's a lifesaver. You should learn the act of not fully promising heavens.

I didn't promised her anything. I was only joking. Didn't know she would take serious.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
bobokeshington:

I didn't promised her anything. I was only joking. Didn't know she would take serious.
Guy, who no like free thing? You better tell her something else like you spent a lot of money on something and that you won't be able to pay for her Christmas hair.
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by bobokeshington: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:

Guy, who no like free thing? You better tell her something else like you spent a lot of money on something and that you won't be able to pay for her Christmas hair.

Okay bro
Re: Opinion: Should I Give It To Her Or Not? by chinwezdasilva: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Give as much as you cannot feel

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How His Ex Who Made Him Fast Every Month Was Sleeping With A Pastor / Monthly Upkeep / What Can I Get Her For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.