Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172055 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YourNextLevel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guys is been days now trying to sign up with MBA but i cannot possibly get email from them in other to complete my registration

Please is anyone having same issue here ?

NB: email and password were correct even their resend never delivered to me

Any suggestions?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by exoticeve(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
register with a gmail
YourNextLevel:
Guys is been days now trying to sign up with MBA but i cannot possibly get email from them in other to complete my registration

Please is anyone having same issue here ?

NB: email and password were correct even their resend never delivered to me

Any suggestions?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
shullygirl:

Be patient and wait till tomorrow.
I initiated my withdrawal at 1am and received payment into my account around 5pm.

Okay then, tomorrow it is.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YourNextLevel(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
exoticeve:
register with a gmail

Thanks Eve. Will do that
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
YourNextLevel:

Thanks Eve. Will do that

I guess you were using Yahoo! mail.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
1st ROI received. long live MBA, online registration and withdrawal. seamless experience!

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Okay then, tomorrow it is.

First ROI receieved.......Amazing platform.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Many more to follow
walebills:
1st ROI received. long live MBA, online registration and withdrawal. seamless experience!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats. It's better late than never.
ucosuagwu:

First ROI receieved.......Amazing platform.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
austinkenneth:

Please tell those who need to know. I trade FOREX in my own unsophisticated way and I'm able to make 20% per month at times. On some other months I make say 5%, and I also make losses. My performance fluctuates.

My losses are due to the fact that I'm not a seasoned trader. I never went for a training but trained myself.

I know a seasoned trader will comfortably make 20% consistently.

Therefore it was a no brainer to me to just transfer 30% of my trading money to mba forex and get stability on that first while I continue to trade with the other 70%.

I Actually transferred 100% of my Fx Capital to MBA.

Trading forex with little capital is a big waist of time and resources.

Undercaptilization is one major reason most forex traders blow their account.

I Have blown many before.

So i told myself, it is better i give MBA my forex money and receive 15% monthly,

Than for me to donate it to the market by blowing up the Account.

MBA should carry my Forex Trading Cross. And they seem confident in what they are doing.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Prosper risk management rather than undercapitalization is the major reason most Forex traders blow their account. You can't be using 1SL for a 1k account. Though you made the right decision investing with MBA, I will still advice you learn more. You can make more than 15% of your account in a month. Never risk more than 3% of your account.
50nizzy:

I Actually transferred 100% of my Fx Capital to MBA.

Trading forex with little capital is a big waist of time and resources.

Undercaptilization is one major reason most forex traders blow their account.

I Have blown many before.

So i told myself, it is better i give MBA my forex money and receive 15% monthly,

Than for me to donate it to the market by blowing up the Account.

MBA should carry my Forex Trading Cross. And they seem confident in what they are doing.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fantastic .quote author=50nizzy post=91723508]

Wow. I am Impressed.[/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
tope777:
If I started my investment with 1m, what is the procedure to increase the capital investment if need be??
The process is simple as soon as you gets your ROI contact your account officer for the top up ,you may have to sign their form and input the details needed I just did that 2 days ago
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2020
ogwuche4u:

Prosper risk management rather than undercapitalization is the major reason most Forex traders blow their account. You can't be using 1SL for a 1k account. Though you made the right decision investing with MBA, I will still advice you learn more. You can make more than 15% of your account in a month. Never risk more than 3% of your account.

I would like to learn from you.

I saw some of your magic trades.

Mostly in the profit zone.

How you take do am
Re: MBA Investors Forum by athorello(m): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2020
apiakason:
The process is simple as soon as you gets your ROI contact your account officer for the top up ,you may have to sign their form and input the details needed I just did that 2 days ago
Is there a minimum top up. Cos I'm intending to round up my investment by 200k when I get my ROI.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Braze9(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you MBA waking up now to see huge alert from MBA. I bless the day I made this Investment. cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2020
athorello:

Is there a minimum top up. Cos I'm intending to round up my investment by 200k when I get my ROI.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2020
We all love it huge
Braze9:
Thank you MBA waking up now to see huge alert from MBA. I bless the day I made this Investment. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Na consistency Bros. When you discover Forex is the future, you no get choice than to give it your all. Forex na wetin I wan do for life. Naija no sweet for Job life. The maltreatment too much.

50nizzy:

I would like to learn from you.

I saw some of your magic trades.

Mostly in the profit zone.

How you take do am

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2020
360k is minimum top up
athorello:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Morganaliticus: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Please, can I top up at any time? Or is it just at the point of rollover?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Morganaliticus:
Please, can I top up at any time? Or is it just at the point of rollover?

Top up can be done monthly, withing 7days after your ROI is due. Minimum top up amount is 360k. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Morganaliticus: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Chumachu:

Top up can be done monthly, withing 7days after your ROI is due. Minimum top up amount is 360k. Cheers
Thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2020
ogwuche4u:
Na consistency Bros. When you discover Forex is the future, you no get choice than to give it your all. Forex na wetin I wan do for life. Naija no sweet for Job life. The maltreatment too much.

Lol..... Formal education will make you financially secure, but street education will give you financial freedom.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YourNextLevel(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I guess you were using Yahoo! mail.

Sure i was. Using gmail now and am good to go

Thanks to 50nizzy & co for keeping the thread clean without abuses and insults to the newbies

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by venahoro(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
I just received my first ROI of my investment from MBA. I invested with their online platform on the 16th of last month.
Long live MBA. #Cheers

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
ogwuche4u:

Bros as for consistency, i can say i have been consistent. probably in a wrong way, doing the wrong things.

I started my Fx Journey in 2007 and have blown various account, consistently.

So my Guy, tell me the KOKO.

Those your Magic Result, how you take do am. Which EA You dey use

Even if I go give you something let me know, make we rub mind together.

Consistency nor be Name of any EA. You Understand.

So tell me the KOKO. Tell me wetin i nor know.

Tell me wetin i need to do to make my FX Account dey smile like your own.

I want to know the Strategy or Pattern you trade that makes your FX Account to smile like this grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ecosystm(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
How do Join this platform MBA?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
ecosystm:
How do Join this platform MBA?

Register Online : mbatrades.com

Or Visit any of their office near you. go to page 155 of this thread for their many office address.

Better still there is one of their staff here, @ https://www.nairaland.com/airsaylongcom

Send him a mail for detailed information.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 2:32am On Jul 18, 2020
athorello:

No
Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2020
apiakason:
No
ogwuche4u:
360k is minimum top up
so one can be preveledged to invest 4.9m to attract the 15%
Re: MBA Investors Forum by chrismex(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2020
walebills:

I tried to make deposit, on there online platform, but I noticed it's only card option that is available, no bank transfer option. Did you do yours (deposit) through credit card?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.