Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171047 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sonia201919: 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
rockstarB:
A friend just introduced me to this MBA stuff. The least is 1k dollars and that is what I can afford but cannot afford to loose. How reliable are these people please

My brother ,wait till August before u give it a thought o,them go soon run with people money o,no go enter one chance,at least some people don gain small,even if anything happen now,them no go too feel am.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 22, 2020
Sonia201919:

My brother ,wait till August before u give it a thought o,them go soon run with people money o,no go enter one chance,at least some people don gain small,even if anything happen now,them no go too feel am.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2020
rockstarB:

Thanks so much
keep waiting oo, by that August u would ve received ROI 3 times. So u lost money here

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wordbank(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2020
gamaliel9:
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 9 days to go
What's going to happen that day?
You have flooded a few pages with this countdown

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
Regardless is what anybody will say to you here, the choice is yours to make.

rockstarB:
A friend just introduced me to this MBA stuff. The least is 1k dollars and that is what I can afford but cannot afford to loose. How reliable are these people please

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tee24: 10:06pm On May 22, 2020
Hello,

Please is there any information about delay in ROI for Lagos branch? My ROI has been due since 19th and today is 22nd but I’ve not received anything yet. Please I would appreciate information on this. Thank you

P.S: All those people that are here to attack anyone that asks questions that they are not comfortable with should please keep their comments to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
Sonia201919:

It has been shifted to august and not June 1st again?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 22, 2020
We are in the same boat o. But is the delay only for Lagos investors or everyone ?

Tee24:
Hello,

Please is there any information about delay in ROI for Lagos branch? My ROI has been due since 19th and today is 22nd but I’ve not received anything yet. Please I would appreciate information on this. Thank you

P.S: All those people that are here to attack anyone that asks questions that they are not comfortable with should please keep their comments to themselves.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 12:48am On May 23, 2020
It's personal please! I just wanna watch and observe first. According to investors here, they are still paying.
wordbank:

What reservations please?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mhillie(f): 6:47am On May 23, 2020
Forex is a great opportunity that has been in existence from time immemorial and would continue to.
Interested in learning how trade forex by yourself, getting good knowledge and skills to profit from the foreign exchange market, send me a pm.�

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Buuks77: 7:33am On May 23, 2020
mhillie:
Forex is a great opportunity that has been in existence from time immemorial and would continue to.
Interested in learning how trade forex by yourself, getting good knowledge and skills to profit from the foreign exchange market, send me a pm.�
please i'm very much interested in learning forex. Please i need your contact
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Brooke60(f): 7:55am On May 23, 2020
phoenixideas:
MBA stopped the referral program a long time ago(even before I joined them 2018[sept]);
According to the branch manager, I spoke to(Then), he said MBA was losing a lot of money from referrals, so they stopped. If you don't indicate renewal, MBA will contact you, asking you if you'd like to renew or not, until you respond, you'll not be paid.
smiley
Hi, please can we talk privately? It's about this investment. I will appreciate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 9:20am On May 23, 2020
aremso:

The person posting count down to June 1st, oya bring your calculator, the date has changed o. It's now count down to August.
If August doesn't work, it will change to December.
Meanwhile, MBA investors are smilng or laughing to the bank.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 9:21am On May 23, 2020
aremso:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2020
Zezit:

The person posting count down to June 1st, oya bring your calculator, the date has changed o. It's now count down to August.
If August doesn't work, it will change to December.
Meanwhile, MBA investors are smilng or laughing to the bank.

We waits for June prophecy first and if nothing happens then generational curses will be placed on the prophet of doom before we start the count down for august and if nothing happens again, generational curses would be placed on the prophet of doom of that of august. Like that like that................

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:34am On May 23, 2020
aremso:

We waits for June prophecy first and if nothing happens then generational curses will be placed on the prophet of doom before we start the count down for august and if nothing happens again, generational curses would be placed on the prophet of doom of that of august. Like that like that................
grin grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Thank you.

Guys please I'm not here to cause trouble. Just want to be fully informed. I was at the MBA office today and there were lots of people there, some doing top up, some rolling over, etc. The lady that attended to me gave me evasive answers that I was not satisfied with and if I ask more, she will tell me to research and I'm like I am here. Why can't you give me an answer? Why are you asking me to research? Especially with regards to if the investment is insured. We were already having an argument until a senior officer came and that one too did not give a straight answer to the questions. I did not want to argue further as I had other places to go to but they did not convince me with their answers so please who knows about their insurance policy?

IT IS NOT INSURED COS IT CAN'T BE.JUST LIKE STOCK MARKET
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2020
Evercurious:

IT IS NOT INSURED COS IT CAN'T BE.JUST LIKE STOCK MARKET

we take risk to get to the top, govt does not insure the investors on NSE and even if banks fails NDIC only insured depositors to the tune of about 500k irrespective of the amount deposited. If one is afriad of falling the person will not rise
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
aremso:

we take risk to get to the top, govt does not insure the investors on NSE and even if banks fails NDIC only insured depositors to the tune of about 500k irrespective of the amount deposited. If one is afriad of falling the person will not rise

Yea I know all these. Just wanted him/her to know the implication of his /her action and risk involved
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2020
Tee24:
Hello,

Have you reached out to your branch or MBA contact person?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tee24: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Have you reached out to your branch or MBA contact person?

Yes I reached out yesterday morning and she said I would get it yesterday but I’ve not received anything.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 2:35pm On May 23, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 8 days to go

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DLuciano: 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
U1:

You called that 'courage'? For someone who described 2.9m as 'spare' money?

And to people saying MBA Forex is registered or regulated by a number of different agencies, have you seen the proofs?

I can say, from experience, that you can easily go bankrupt by investing in everything because you are trying to be 'courageous,' although there's off-chance that you may be lucky.

A company that promised 'ordinary' 5% a month seems to have vanished with my money. I have not received a dime since investing over three months ago and numbers are no longer reachable. Be careful.
I dont think he was telling the truth, he could be their agent

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tee24: 3:08pm On May 23, 2020
Blesso222:
We are in the same boat o. But is the delay only for Lagos investors or everyone ?

I just received it. Have you received yours?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 4:07pm On May 23, 2020
Tee24:

Congratulations bro
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
My brother just received his ROI.
Thanks to MBA.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2020
Bossplaya1:
My brother just received his ROI.
Thanks to MBA.
Tee24:

it's normal

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
Just received my 6th ROI...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.