Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171004 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
Partners how? Those were hear says because the Tnatel in question shared same office building with MBAtrading.

What sort of partnership is that they never talked about anything concerning TNatel on all theor social media platforms?

Trayceey:
but they're partners. Let's face reality
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 8:54pm On May 25, 2020
4.9m ke. Its 4.99999 approx 5m because only 1 naira added to it, the capital would be 5m grin grin lol

airsaylongcom:
Awon 4.9m geng

Thanks for sharing poster above

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 11:12pm On May 25, 2020
airsaylongcom:

And here you were, claiming to be an MBA Investor.

Your are a pussy, a fake. Loud niggaz like you talk shit
Bro after carefully reading the attached comments credited to that Ogawisdom.I wept at two-faced nature of Nigerians. Just look (negodu) at his monicker and tell me any wisdom in someone, who is wishing his investment to crash sooner or later. To me, this is plain stupidity and height of foolishness.
Most of the acclaimed MBA investors here are liars, pretenders and full of evils. After l chatted with some of them off Nairaland, l decided to pipe low. Their lies are mind blowing. Even that Tracyeey is another dangerous snake that should be handled with care..and nip at the bud.They will continue to expose themselves.
Long live MBA

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
Trayceey:
but they're partners. Let's face reality
how
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ohisvic: 12:43am On May 26, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Bro after carefully reading the attached comments credited to that Ogawisdom.I wept at two-faced nature of Nigerians. Just look (negodu) at his monicker and tell me any wisdom in someone, who is wishing his investment to crash sooner or later. To me, this is plain stupidity and height of foolishness.
Most of the acclaimed MBA investors here are liars, pretenders and full of evils. After l chatted with some of them off Nairaland, l decided to pipe low. Their lies are mind blowing. Even that Tracyeey is another dangerous snake that should be handled with care..and nip at the bud.They will continue to expose themselves.
Long live MBA
It gives them joy to share bad news. They have made their point about MBA so they should stop emphasizing on it. Every investors in MBA will keep on cashing out till they attain financial freedom.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 1:27am On May 26, 2020
elela23:
1]MBA God bless what is your date of ROI. My date of ROI was 22/5/2020 yet no alert. Is there anyone in my shoes?
22nd May gang. ROI received on 25th. Yours is almost here. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Incips: 3:45am On May 26, 2020
Yes, definitely you can if you have trust in them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Long live MBA

Any one wishing another to fall, their posterity will never know progress and their generation will struggle in life witout achieveing any success till they die

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:12am On May 26, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Long live MBA
I am also an investor, please o. I've done 3 months with them. I wish MBA lasts forever. It's my prayer. I was just scared. Take it easy Sir

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 7:15am On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

The popular MBA forex is paying (15×6) 90% in 6month,

But we all know how that'll end...

Na after dem bury u, he go end. Mumu
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2020
Read

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 7:56am On May 26, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Na after dem bury u, he go end. Mumu

Young man, my post was on a totally different thread. How did you even pull me into this thread,
you must be smart. Now that you have brought me here, I will school you on how money works. Take time to read this, future you will appreciate it:

1) Wealth takes time and effort. It must have one or two of these. Either you are an employee, investing, running a business, looting in politics or even African voodoo money.

2) Item {1} above is because money can't be created. It can only be exchanged for something else.

3) Now forex. It is traded in two different ways, i.e. the book maker method and ECN/STP. Either way, you are buying what someone else is selling. This means when one person is losing another is gaining. Tell me, who is losing the "guaranteed" 15% per month you guys are making.

4) The answer to number {3} above is "nobody" in the forex market. The 15% gain is from the "guaranteed" new MBA investors. That is why it is called pyramid scheme. It has existed for ages, and it will exist even generations after you.

5) The only people that will build wealth here are the owners of MBA because they are giving one or two of the items I listed in point {1} above i.e. time or effort. Take it from me, it takes effort to run a scheme like this.

It is better you take time to learn and divert your skills into wealth building techniques, not trying to magically turn 20 in 40 without "effort" and in no "time".

Well, you are still young....

Ciao

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2020
Can I walk into any MBA's office (Asaba) now for fresh registration? Asking for a friend who is scared of registering online

Good morning all

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Young man, my post was on a totally different thread. How did you even pull me into this thread,
you must be smart. Now that you have brought me here, I will school you on how money works. Take time to read this, future you will appreciate it:

1) Wealth takes time and effort. It must have one or two of these. Either you are an employee, investing, running a business, looting in politics or even African voodoo money.

2) Item {1} above is because money can't be created. It can only be exchanged for something else.

3) Now forex. It is traded in two different ways, i.e. the book maker method and ECN/STP. Either way, you are buying what someone else is selling. This means when one person is losing another is gaining. Tell me, who is losing the "guaranteed" 15% per month you guys are making.

4) The answer to number {3} above is "nobody" in the forex market. The 15% gain is from the "guaranteed" new MBA investors. That is why it is called pyramid scheme. It has existed for ages, and it will exist even generations after you.

5) The only people that will build wealth here are the owners of MBA because they are giving one or two of the items I listed in point {1} above i.e. time or effort. Take it from me, it takes effort to run a scheme like this.

It is better you take time to learn and divert your skills into wealth building techniques, not trying to magically turn 20 in 40 without "effort" and in no "time".

Ciao

oga, pls can you tell me all you know about fx trading and not analysis you posted above? the same pandemic period people have made millions on NSE and there is still room to make more. My portfolio is currently on 30% gain still same pandemic period. I brought this out cos i know about investing in stocks and i can authoritatively tell u out it works. I know of someone that has gained 73% in just one stock so pls tell how fx trading works and not the analysis u posted above. From my findings i was told that the 15% monthly roi can even be made in a trade or also blow same in a trade depending how sound the trader is so dont tell me its not possible if u are not an authority in that field. I currently mentor some guys about stocks trading and their view before was just like yours that its not possible to make money today on nse but when i tutored them on it and they started wt small money today they are looking for more money to invest cos they can see it thrmselves. One is even serving and he invest 20k of his alawie every month so if u cant tell me how it works then you only did analysis paralysis

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2020
When an acclaimed investment firm deviate from previous standard payment agreement, one thing is sure, the funds is gradually folding up and is executing a trust strategy, by waiting a few working days to gather fresh investment from new or toping up investors to repay the over due payment, be wise MBA forex may actually be a trading firm, when losses sets in it results to using new money to pay old in other to try to revive the firm, they may mean well, but their approach is unsustainable and unrealistic, Nigerians won’t invest with them if they don’t promise the unrealistic, Blackman is greedy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:18am On May 26, 2020
Find below comment from a financial illiterate with zero knowledge of what happens internationally. Your analysis is the same as saying that bitcoin trading is fake because there r limited bitcoins in circulation. Daft comment. Stick to your 6 percent per annum treasury bills thread and make we Get our peace here. Nigerian youths have a long way to go. Stupidoldman

Wiseoldman:

Ciao

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 9:25am On May 26, 2020
aremso:

oga, pls can you tell me all you know about fx trading and not analysis you posted above? the same pandemic period people have made millions on NSE and there is still room to make more. My portfolio is currently on 30% gain still same pandemic period. I brought this out cos i know about investing in stocks and i can authoritatively tell u out it works. I know of someone that has gained 73% in just one stock so pls tell how fx trading works and not the analysis u posted above. From my findings i was told that the 15% monthly roi can even be made in a trade or also blow same in a trade depending how sound the trader is so dont tell me its not possible if u are not an authority in that field. I currently mentor some guys about stocks trading and their view before was just like yours that its not possible to make money today on nse but when i tutored them on it and they started wt small money today they are looking for more money to invest cos they can see it thrmselves. One is even serving and he invest 20k of his alawie every month so if u cant tell me how it works then you only did analysis paralysis

The problem here is the word "guaranteed profit". I see you know much about equities. But there is no where in the world anybody will guaranty you even 70% per annum in equities. MBA is guaranteeing (15×12) 180% per annum.

Let me tell you what 180% per annum is: Dangote is currently worth say 7Billion USD. If he close down all his factory, sell and convert he proceeds to cash. If he the invest all his money in MBA forex and do NOTHING ELSE for 10 year. Compounding annually the interests, he will have:

USD 207,337,736,686,796.62

That is 207 Trillion American Dollars. He will be richer than a lot of developed countries. I hope you now see why the interest rate from MBA doesnt make sense. Big money knows it cant work. Unfortunatley, people with small money will see it as a way. That is why I said we all know where it will end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

The problem here is the word "guaranteed profit". I see you know much about equities. But there is no where in the world anybody will guaranty you even 70% per annum in equities. MBA is guaranteeing (15×12) 180% per annum.

Let me tell you what 180% per annum is: Dangote is currently worth say 7Billion USD. If he close down all his factory, sell and convert he proceeds to cash. If he the invest all his money in MBA forex and do NOTHING ELSE for 10 year. Compounding annually the interests, he will have:

That is 207 Trillion American Dollars. He will be richer than a lot of developed countries. I hope you now see why the interest rate from MBA doesnt make sense. Big money knows it cant work. Unfortunatley, people with small money will see it as a way. That is why I said we all know where it will end.
foreign exchange markets trade $6.6 trillion per day, forex is not the only investment for profit.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 9:53am On May 26, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:
Find below comment from a financial illiterate with zero knowledge of what happens internationally. Your analysis is the same as saying that bitcoin trading is fake because there r limited bitcoins in circulation. Daft comment. Stick to your 6 percent per annum treasury bills thread and make we Get our peace here. Nigerian youths have a long way to go. Stupidoldman

Young man. I repeat, my problem is with the word "guaranteed". That tells any financially intelligent person that something is wrong. Now that you mentioned bitcoin. Let me school you. Bitcoin has gone from 10,000USD to 8,980USD in the last one month, i.e. a loss of 1kUSD. The same bitcoin has lost maybe 3k-5kUSD in the last 3 years.

That means investors in Bitcoin have lost money, traders on the other hand make money buying low and selling high. Goodluck trying to do that expecting 180% annual guaranteed profit like MBA offers for Forex.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:56am On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Young man. I repeat, my problem is with the word "guaranteed". That tells any financially intelligent person that something is wrong. Now that you mentioned bitcoin. Let me school you. Bitcoin has gone from 10,000USD to 8,980USD in the last one month, i.e. a loss of 1kUSD. The same bitcoin has lost maybe 3k-5kUSD in the last 3 years.

That means investors in Bitcoin have lost money, traders on the other hand make money buying low and selling high. Goodluck trying to do that expecting 180% annual guaranteed profit like MBA offers for Forex.

[b]
There is nothing abstract about forex trading. As long as different currencies exist around d worldd, people will always trade one currency against another to make profits. It is simply what the BDCs and abokiis do, but more sophisticated and international, utilising d use of indices and software's. This is a simple secondary school definition.

Forex trading is as old as the old testament. Pls stop deceiving yourself, go online and do research about forex. So are u telling me that tutorial sites like school of pipsology and others just exist to occupy space on d internet? Pls try upgrade yourself. My father as an old man traded forex for a while far back as 2004, but stopped because of age.

Try upgrade your brain with detailed research on how forex works. Google is easy to maneuver or ask your grand pekin to teach u how to use Google.
Some people brain done block so tey if u show them easier ways of doing things, dem go talk say na lie, because their middle name name na suffer head. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 10:11am On May 26, 2020
ifeanyija:

foreign exchange markets trade $6.6 trillion per day, forex is not the only investment for profit.

Good you said $6.6 trillion transactions per day. Another round of schooling.

This is not $6.6 trillion dollars in profit. It is only transactions. That is money exchanging hands or buying and selling.

I'm just saying if I was Dangote, and I have the money to afford the best financial advisors in the world. I mean the likes of PwC advisory, McKinsey, etc. and they have not advised me to put my 7Billion USD in MBA Forex to generate 207 Trillion in the next 10 years. I am firing all of them.

There has to be a reason why big money is not doing this.

This should be my last comment here till further notice. Apologies if I hurt some feelings, I didn't mean to. It was one of you that pull me from another thread and mentioned me in this forum. This is a nameless forum, so be kind to me. I might just be your friendly neighbor.

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:17am On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

This is not $6.6 trillion dollars in profit. It is only transactions. That is money exchanging hands or buying and selling.

I'm just saying if I was Dangote, and I have the money to afford the best financial advisors in the world. I mean the likes of PwC advisory, McKinsey, etc. and they have not advised me to put my 7Billion USD in MBA Forex to generate 207 Trillion in the next 10 years. I am firing all of them.

This should be my last comment here till further notice. Apologies if I hurt some feelings, I didn't mean to. It was one of you that pull me from another thread and mentioned me in this forum. This is a nameless forum, so be kind to me. I might just be your friendly neighbor.

Ciao

And who tell u that dangote does not invest in forex business? Are u his accountant?
Old man u are very naive.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by toyinakin(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
It real . have been with them and by his grace they have never defaulted the 15% payment

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tais3: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
Join this Whatsapp group to get free quality airdrops daily. Thank me later.

https:///JFqjfxLRX9pJobfzpAmBQP
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Ciao
who said it's profit?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 5 days to go

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
You sound too intelligent to be this daft about forex trading. I always make nothing but 15% of my account weekly. MBA paying 15% is meagre compared to what one can make when trading for himself. I don't know why Nigerian youths still believe Forex is a scam. Wake up I tell you. You are still in the 90s.
Wiseoldman:

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2020
Honestly boy... You disappoint me. You consistently make a fool of yourself thinking you are showing your intelligence. I pray for you. The spell of working till you die be removed from you. Even the government has advised Nigerian youths to venture into trading. I pray you receive sense soon.

Wiseoldman:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by toyinakin(f): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
1 ETH is currently over
N88k ~ $200
based on statistics it could be over N190k ~ $500
by December 2020
Investors of Bitcoin few years back are chilling in millions now
that opportunity was missed due to ignorance�
Now Ethereum is here, presenting itself in a platter of gold
I don’t know about you but I’m not going to miss such opportunity again, because i know better now. �
If you are seeing this and you are still skeptical about this opportunity, kindly go do your research about Ethereum, smart contract blockchain wallet and crowdfunding scheme.
All facts are in plain sight.
Come accumulate as much Ethereum cryptocurrency as you can with a start up capital of N4500 ~ 0.038 ETH leveraging on the smart contract project.
*Every success begins with the decision to get started.*

Click to Join
https:///KYD2D10ilRz2yZzL3ZDFnx
You one step away from counting your 6 zeros For more details
0816 073 2630

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.