Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173704 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 5:42pm On May 23, 2020
ROI recieved.. Thanks to MBA.. Am happy!! 6th month completed successfully.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2020
ufotty2001:
ROI recieved.. Thanks to MBA.. Am happy!! 6th month completed successfully.
after all ur negative talks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 6:52pm On May 23, 2020
ifeanyija:
after all ur negative talks
lol
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Coinvision: 7:08pm On May 23, 2020
DONTIMTIM:
All those that contacted me have started

earning. people are making money with

pennywise...stop dulling oh. If you what to enjoy

4days withdrawal interval, weekly or monthly

Withdrawal from your 2% daily earnings on

minimum investment of just $100... Here is my

contact whatsapp contact 07037295269

Warning: This Person is a Fraudster

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gagason(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2020
They just shut down

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
Gagason:
They just shut down
please someone should confirm this o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by pstfrancis(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2020
Gagason:
They just shut down

Who shut down?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
Trayceey:
please someone should confirm this o

Look at his profile
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kendaboss(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2020
You mean your brain just shut down ?
Gagason:
They just shut down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2020
My branch manager just forwarded a 25m transaction to enter on the system and some silly dimwit is trying to insinuate a shutdown? Some people are sick o

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Please for newbies...this guy is talking about TNATEL.....Another platform that trades forex tooo

I am still doing my countdown

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:30pm On May 23, 2020
Click on his name and see what he is talking about...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
DONTIMTIM:
All those that contacted me have started

earning. people are making money with

pennywise...stop dulling oh. If you what to enjoy

4days withdrawal interval, weekly or monthly

Withdrawal from your 2% daily earnings on

minimum investment of just $100... Here is my

contact whatsapp contact 07037295269
let be careful this guy is a scammer.. be careful with this guys that just registered a new moniker just to kick start his scamming activities

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ohisvic: 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate undecided

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ohisvic: 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
Gagason:
They just shut down

Nothing Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2020
I just received my payment, 11pm tonight.

Vote MBA trading for president

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Topshow4real: 12:49am On May 24, 2020
I've learnt my lessons from MMM already.. You guys should keep enjoying MBA roi while it last,
One thing for sure...
It would end in premium tears.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 1:05am On May 24, 2020
Topshow4real:
I've learnt my lessons from MMM already.. You guys should keep enjoying MBA roi while it last,
One thing for sure...
Go and die u bloody bastard

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 1:08am On May 24, 2020
dogtails:
Go and die u bloody bastard

No need replying a dead corpse.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 3:40am On May 24, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Thank you.

Guys please I'm not here to cause trouble. Just want to be fully informed. I was at the MBA office today and there were lots of people there, some doing top up, some rolling over, etc. The lady that attended to me gave me evasive answers that I was not satisfied with and if I ask more, she will tell me to research and I'm like I am here. Why can't you give me an answer? Why are you asking me to research? Especially with regards to if the investment is insured. We were already having an argument until a senior officer came and that one too did not give a straight answer to the questions. I did not want to argue further as I had other places to go to but they did not convince me with their answers so please who knows about their insurance policy?

I doubt if a front desk officer of any organization in a bank or investment company would be able to clear your doubts about whether their company is registered or insured with the appropriate body. They are employees employed to provide certain services and get paid. The staff you met at MBA office is the wrong person to request such information from.

I believe the reason her response was not satisfactory is most likely that she didn't have the answer. It is beyond her.
I doubt if my account officer at the bank where I opened an account and save my money can answer that same question satisfactorily. The information you wanted can be gotten from top management staff of the company and not a front desk or account officer. They are just employees and not Directors.

Do we even ask such questions at the bank? Yet many are said to be distressed. And they could pack up too you know. If you know how much bad debts banks have incurred, you wont keep your money there. Have you gone to the bank to withdraw a large sum of money and the bank manager quietly calls you to his office to appeal to you not to take your money? Has happened many times to people I know..
EVERTHING NA RISK.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 4:13am On May 24, 2020
All those who imagine they have issues with ROI and therefore come here to complain about delayed payment, please let me ask: did you people read your MOU?
Abi you think say the MOU document na WAEC certificate, so you go keep am for bottom box? Read your MOU please and you will worry less and not bring tension here.
The MOU says [/b] within 7days from your due date, your ROI will be paid. 7 days window. [b]
I have not seen anyone here complaining that his delay is over 7 days. What I see here mostly is either 3days or 4 days delay. This is within the seven days agreement that you signed. Meaning you agreed to the 7 days window. So why come here to complain before seven days end?
You people should stop spreading panic na. Haha!

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 7:19am On May 24, 2020
Zezit:
All those who imagine they have issues with ROI and therefore come here to complain about delayed payment, please let me ask: did you people read your MOU?
Abi you think say the MOU document na WAEC certificate, so you go keep am for bottom box? Read your MOU please and you will worry less and not bring tension here.
The MOU says [/b] within 7days from your due date, your ROI will be paid. 7 days window. [b]
I have not seen anyone here complaining that his delay is over 7 days. What I see here mostly is either 3days or 4 days delay. This is within the seven days agreement that you signed. Meaning you agreed to the 7 window. So why come here to complain before seven days end?

The average Nigerian does not read or cannot comprehend English, that is where d problem is. Our generation has a very serious and major problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 11:22am On May 24, 2020
Sow your seed in the morning and do not let your

hand rest until the evening; for you do not know

which will have success, whether this one or that

one, or whether they will both do well

Only the wise will comprehend

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 11:24am On May 24, 2020
Do you even mind those ones?

Most people hardly read the terms and conditions of their contracts, they just sign.

Instead of them to private chat some pro MBA folks here/get on with their account officers just so that they avoid giving those antiMBA folks something to talk about, they prefer to come here and rant all the time.

Zezit:
I have not seen anyone here complaining that his delay is over 7 days. What I see here mostly is either 3days or 4 days delay. This is within the seven days agreement that you signed. Meaning you agreed to the 7 window. So why come here to complain before seven days end?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 7 days to go.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
gamaliel9:
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 7 days to go.
Are u ok
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
brightk:

Are u ok

I wrote my sentence very well. Look at what you wrote.

That `u` should be `you` and you did not put question mark in that sentence. `ok` too

Are you sure you are okay?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
brightk:
Are u ok
in what ways has his count down affected you?

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by cravingmind: 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
Coinvision:

Warning: This Person is a Fraudster

Pennywise is legit bro...

I am on the platform.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by cravingmind: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
Topshow4real:
One thing for sure...

You can try pennywise.
They are doing real good

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.