Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172925 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 12:17am On May 31, 2020
bizgenera:

Thanks for your input. However, the account officer at MBA will only be dealing with me and not the 6.

Collective bargaining, pulled resources etc is a concept that has been in practise in capitalism. Even MBA is able to achieve giant strides due to the agglutination of numerous investor's fund thereby trading on their behalf. Volume traders moves the market!

If there is any issue from MBA, all the 6 members would surely be informed as all the correspondences with the account officer would be relayed at the club's whatsapp platform. That is part of the services to be rendered.

This is not rocket science or an utopian idea. And, not everyone can easily dole out 360k. For those who can, no problem, they can go to MBA directly. But for those who cannot, this solution is more than apt to enable them benefit from MBA. 15% is quite a good return, fixed deposit or treasury bill can't even compare. Those without the financial muscle of 360k should therefore not be left out.

Wawuu

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 1:23am On May 31, 2020
Why don't you find out if I am a scammer first,?
dogtails:
Drop their office address,y should we join ur WhatsApp group Another scammer spotted
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:49am On May 31, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Their head office being at a far flung place like Egbeda is a red flag. And they have only being in businesses for about a year undecided undecided undecided

Saw Egbeda too and I was taken aback. Not Ikeja or Gbagada or somewhere with some kind of Financial Business district. And then they have a referral scheme which is the main purpose that moniker is pushing them. I bet whatever "money" he has with them is referral money and not him putting physical cash. Referrals hit us real bad and is a red flag for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:58am On May 31, 2020
bizgenera:

Thanks for your input. However, the account officer at MBA will only be dealing with me and not the 6.

Collective bargaining, pulled resources etc is a concept that has been in practise in capitalism. Even MBA is able to achieve giant strides due to the agglutination of numerous investor's fund thereby trading on their behalf. Volume traders moves the market!

If there is any issue from MBA, all the 6 members would surely be informed as all the correspondences with the account officer would be relayed at the club's whatsapp platform. That is part of the services to be rendered.

This is not rocket science or an utopian idea. And, not everyone can easily dole out 360k. For those who can, no problem, they can go to MBA directly. But for those who cannot, this solution is more than apt to enable them benefit from MBA. 15% is quite a good return, fixed deposit or treasury bill can't even compare. Those without the financial muscle of 360k should therefore not be left out.

I tell you for free that all the 6 WILL directly contact the Account Officer. We've had friends open joint accounts with us. And in the event of late payments account officers have been innundated with calls. And this is just two people o. Talk less of your 6. I assure you that the 6 will want to have the Account Officers number (just incase payment has occurred and they haven't heard anything from you).

You mentioned Tbills and FDs. Surely those have minimums. Do you agglutinate funds to invest in Tbills or FDs? The best you can do is register a cooperative in which all 6 or more are registered members and that cooperative invests with MBA. That's a more straightforward means than this "give me your money lemme gather from other people and invest in MBA"

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:24am On May 31, 2020
Countdown to 1st June, few hours to go

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2020
Joeyburton hasn't said anything on NL since 8th of May when I checked his profile yesterday. Maybe e don run...lol...

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I tell you for free that all the 6 WILL directly contact the Account Officer. We've had friends open joint accounts with us. And in the event of late payments account officers have been innundated with calls. And this is just two people o. Talk less of your 6. I assure you that the 6 will want to have the Account Officers number (just incase payment has occurred and they haven't heard anything from you).

You mentioned Tbills and FDs. Surely those have minimums. Do you agglutinate funds to invest in Tbills or FDs? The best you can do is register a cooperative in which all 6 or more are registered members and that cooperative invests with MBA. That's a more straightforward means than this "give me your money lemme gather from other people and invest in MBA"
Bro dont waste ur strength replying that scammer,he should gather his relatives and do it with dem

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MJay011: 10:34am On May 31, 2020
I know of an investment scheme that pays 20% every 25 working days and the minimum investment is 100k
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:45am On May 31, 2020
MJay011:
I know of an investment scheme that pays 20% every 25 working days and the minimum investment is 100k
Name?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 11:09am On May 31, 2020
Okay sir... Hoist your red flag high.
airsaylongcom:

Saw Egbeda too and I was taken aback. Not Ikeja or Gbagada or somewhere with some kind of Financial Business district. And then they have a referral scheme which is the main purpose that moniker is pushing them. I bet whatever "money" he has with them is referral money and not him putting physical cash. Referrals hit us real bad and is a red flag for me
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MJay011: 11:12am On May 31, 2020
DominusPrime:

Name?
Jammy digital concept, their office is at Ogun state
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:14am On May 31, 2020
Who is in Lagos and sells/buys bitcoin here?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2020
Joeyburton:

MBA is shutting down this month. They will exit scam. From 1st of June your money is gone forever. Go and take your cash. Don't say people are wicked and nobody told you.

Warning: June 1st Is Just Few Hours Away...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ohisvic: 2:22pm On May 31, 2020
glimpse33:

Warning: June 1st Is Just Few Hours Away...
are u for or against? Let us know
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2020
Ohisvic:
are u for or against? Let us know

For
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 3:01pm On May 31, 2020
Countdown still on....

How i wish we had put money down for this......its tomorrow or never
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Freefal(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2020
Hello House,
who else invested with T-natel Resources,they are no more paying they asked their investors to go to any MBA Forex offices Nation wide.
Who has gone? was their money refunded or they continue.
Responses will be appreciated
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
For those that want to diversify. Chat me up on 08134701879.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by rafindo(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2020
bizgenera:
Some months ago, I came up with a proposition for those who don't have upto 360k or for those who are skeptical about investing 360k at a go to join an MBA lovers investment club which is to be managed by me.

A couple of people indicated interest but the numbers were not enough to kick-start it. Based on request from a caller, I am bringing it up again.

The plan is to recruit 6 people who would invest 100k each making a total of 600k. Each person would only risk 100k and not 360k with this plan.

The pool would be invested with MBA to receive a monthly R.O.I of 90k.

Each month, the first 3 members to join the club will be the first batch to share the 90k. They would each get 30k paid into their account by me the club manager as soon as MBA has paid. I would be your proxy to MBA.

The next month, the second batch of 3 members will each get their own returns too. 30k each for the next 3 members.

This plan allows each members to earn a bulk money of 30k every 2 months so long as MBA is still paying (God will keep them for us) and so long as the house decides to maintain the fund.

Liquidation or continuation motion would be moved every 6 months.

As the initiator and club manager, my reward for this is a 10k annual membership fee to be paid per member to enjoy this service.

A whatsapp group would be created for this purpose where members would be meeting, evidence of payments would be posted and friendship can be cultivated.

This is for serious people who are interested and my 12 years reputation on nairaland as an inverter and forex entrepreneur is the integrity I am putting on this. I wouldn't tarnish this for any amount. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying, members would be paid when it is their turn.

This is not a scam but a solution for those who fall into the 2 categories earlier highlighted
i.e those who say "I don't have upto 360k" or "I am afraid of risking 360k, MBA's world might soon come to an end."

Please, I am not an employee of MBA. I am a forex enthusiasts and I believe in MBA, Ceteris Paribus.

I am creating this to meet a need of someone out there.

Whatsapp if you are interested :- 07081516945

No risk, no reward.

Your line no dope at all.
I have done series of investment ranging from treasury bills to mutual funds. I have seen ridiculous percentage and interesting ones.

I had to wait for 6 months to get an ROI of 7000 from I invest. 5 months to get an ROI of 5000 from stanbic mutual funds. The simple law of wealth is simple risk.
The higher the risk the higher the ROI.
The higher the liquidity the higher the payouts.

Risk can be defined into 2
Controllable drivers
Uncontrollable drivers.

It foolhardy for someone not ready to risk 360,000 be ready to be a billionaire except a politician. You have to calculate your exposure rate and then proceed to bear the loss. You can only scam people who are not pure investors.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
MJay011:

Jammy Digital Concept. We know. Just wondering their business model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kendaboss(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2020
May ROI came in today, to God be the Glory.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 9:38pm On May 31, 2020
rafindo:

Your line no dope at all.
I have done series of investment ranging from treasury bills to mutual funds. I have seen ridiculous percentage and interesting ones.

I had to wait for 6 months to get an ROI of 7000 from I invest. 5 months to get an ROI of 5000 from stanbic mutual funds. The simple law of wealth is simple risk.
The higher the risk the higher the ROI.
The higher the liquidity the higher the payouts.

Risk can be defined into 2
Controllable drivers
Uncontrollable drivers.

It foolhardy for someone not ready to risk 360,000 be ready to be a billionaire except a politician. You have to calculate your exposure rate and then proceed to bear the loss. You can only scam people who are not pure investors.

What are you trying to say... Why are some of you so quick to call a proposition a scam? That I want to create a Lee way for those who cannot afford to meet the minimum or those who are afraid to risk that much has now made one a scammer?!

And does creating a product for a certain market now define the financial standing of the person creating such a product? I really don't understand some people.

Do you think Corpers for instance would be able to pull 360k at once to invest in MBA? Many of them can even learn from my model here and use it to tap into MBA. Someone raised the question of trust and I answered that by saying a physical meeting would be held and documents signed. Yet one would still be read insulting words.

I am a trader and I trade my funds personally. However, I think MBA is a good company and I have referred many people to them. Coming up with an idea which I think many low cadre workers reading this can adopt should rather be commended. I think this is a wrong platform to propose this. I rest my case on this.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2020
bizgenera:

What are you trying to say... Why are some of you so quick to call a proposition a scam? That I want to create a Lee way for those who cannot afford to meet the minimum or those who are afraid to risk that much has now made one a scammer?!

And does creating a product for a certain market now define the financial standing of the person creating such a product? I really don't understand some people.

Do you think Corpers for instance would be able to pull 360k at once to invest in MBA? Many of them can even learn from my model here and use it to tap into MBA. Someone raised the question of trust and I answered that by saying a physical meeting would be held and documents signed. Yet one would still be read insulting words.

I am a trader and I trade my funds personally. However, I think MBA is a good company and I have referred many people to them. Coming up with an idea which I think many low cadre workers reading this can adopt should rather be commended. I think this is a wrong platform to propose this. I rest my case on this.
Oga go sleep u are a bloody Scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.