Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171058 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogawisdom:

Wow Good news on the card

MBA plans to acquire T-natel investors

grin grin grin

We are boarding the same train soon bro
We entered one chance bus but we are moving to the right one now.

Up MBA cool

U are so fickle. A simpleton. A phool
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

U are so fickle. A simpleton. A phool

The best answer to a complete idio.t like u is complete silence. U can go and hug a wet transformer, monster
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
To all the people that wish the down fall of another person business, your generation will always experience down fall in all their endeavors in life. To all that wish another person investment to end in tears, tears and weeping will never end in your family, it will be from one generation to another until time will be no more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
aremso:
To all the people that wish the down fall of another person business, your generation will always experience down fall in all their endeavors in life. To all that wish another person investment to end in tears, tears and weeping will never end in your family, it will be from one generation to another until time will be no more
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
No be only lockdown o.
Even "message". They said its "massage"
Lol

grin grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogawisdom:

The best answer to a complete idio.t like u is complete silence. U can go and hug a wet transformer, monster

Swerve joor....u came here running your mouth first about MBA then about Tnatel. Then you allege that both are going out of business. And now u have the guts to celebrate MBA? Dig a hole and bury your head in shame. You are the idiot here not me. Wavering up and down like a rolling stone that gathers no moss. Walk to the NEAREST MBA and terminate your lean investment. MBA doesn't need bad luck like you

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BlackGoldBoy: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Swerve joor....u came here running your mouth first about MBA then about Tnatel. Then you allege that both are going out of business. And now u have the guts to celebrate MBA? Dig a hole and bury your head in shame. You are the idiot here not me. Wavering up and down like a rolling stone that gathers no moss. Walk to the NEAREST MBA and terminate your lean investment. MBA doesn't need bad luck like you
lean investment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una wicked o

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
No be only lockdown o.
Lol

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
No be only lockdown o.
Lol

As if in your entire life, you have never made any spelling error in any of your text messages or posts before.
People dey here dey make money, una dey there dey do "Spelling Checker" work without pay.

You see your life? You see your life? Abeg, wey Comedian Gbovo broom, make I shake am for these idle spelling checkers. Fault finders international.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

na this thread make me believe say enemies of progress dey this life o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
When they tell people to learn to mind their business. No they won't.
The last time i checked, i didnt even quote you.
Behave yourself and run along.

Zezit:

As if you have never made spelling error in any of your text messages or posts before.
People dey here dey make money, una dey here dey do "Spelling Checker" work without pay. You see your life? You see your life? Abeg, wey Comedian Gbovo broom, make I shake am for una. Fault finders international.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Trayceey:
na this thread make me believe say enemies of progress dey this life o

Haaaa my brother, they are very many ooo that is why i usually tell my own that they should always carefull not to allow people know the source of their success and happiness cos if they do, they will want to cut it short. I give kudos to those displaying their alerts here, i cant try it ooo. So at any point in time, those that are somehow close to me cant really understand me fully cos i sometimes code my things, all lizards craws on the ground, u dont know the one that has stomachache

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Why no a let since 1st june
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2020
kcmichael:
Why no a let since 1st june
Asking who?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kendaboss(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
BlackGoldBoy:
lean investment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una wicked o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Una wicked, these MBA investors ehn!
See as that guy changed color like chameleon from a wolf to sheep,
still you were able to identify his lineage and shot him down beyond recognition.
Key words: Running mouth..both going out of business..have the guts to celebrate MBA..bury your head in shame etc.
Honestly, he has gone to bury his head in shame after celebrating MBA.
I have advised Ogawisdom severally to remove Wisdom from his name; from his comments so far on MBA thread nothing postulates (shows) that he posses wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fxmanager has given up when he saw the constant alert testimonies. Joeyburton has covered his face in shame. May the enemies of MBA be constantly put to shame.

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
I wanted to just read through and waka pass but your number 2 got me cracking up. 'His village people can actually take care of the rest" just give them the rope cheesy
gamaliel9:

I thank you all who resurrected this post. You have done a good job. Since this countdown started, he has eloped. By doing this coundown i was surprised that i could hold it till today. I trained myself on being resilient on something. Meanwhile i did the countdown based on

1. Today is my pay day grin grin
2. The no liver op that ran.. I have provided money to buy rope for his suicide, his village people can take care of the rest.. cool

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Coinvision: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Joeyburton:

MBA is shutting down this month. They will exit scam. From 1st of June your money is gone forever. Go and take your cash. Don't say people are wicked and nobody told you.

Today is June 2nd, And MBA is still Paying. My uncle just received N300,000 Alert Few minutes ago.

Joeyburton, may thunder fire your entire Linage & Generation Both Born and Unborn.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Coinvision:

Today is June 2nd, And MBA is still Paying. My uncle just received N300,000 Alert Few minutes ago.

Joeyburton, may thunder fire your entire Linage & Generation Both Born and Unborn.
please direct it to him alone and leave his innocent lineage out of it

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonCaesar91: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
I need your number!!!
grossintel:
I don't need you to trade for me, I'm a trader too with portfolio of 1.2 million naira I can make 50k a day ($140) and in some day's even more. But then again some days I loss 50k which will take time to cover because I'll have to be very disciplined else I'll loss more. Sometimes I'll have to hold an asset for 2 months just to sell at the same price I bought it. This came to my conclusion that 5% - 15% monthly is reasonable, anything more and that's pure gambling. How much going into the financial market has nothing to do with your percentage gain! The only way MBA forex can sustain a steady 15% payout on investments is if they have some extra form of financial incentives. Let's say I invest 350k with them, and they added 200k extra to it making it a total of 550k paying out 82k monthly is very realistic and sustainable. Because they can easily pay out the investor and sometimes have extra to add back to their portfolio so at some certain time they will have about 700k trading for you and still pay you 82k. Not when you invest 350k and they add nothing to it and still pay out 52k monthly comfortably. It can't be sustainable! You're a trader for 7 years, are there not some months you loss heavily? Stop sounding like trading is a sure way to riches, it's very risky and can make you or wreck you. It's better you learn to trade yourself please, so when you loose you won't call anyone a thief.

There are many Forex investment companies that have parked up over time and fleed with investors money. So MBA FOREX is not different, all it takes is one major loss, of course they claim to have an insurance policy I just laugh. And that is if they aren't running a ponzi scheme yet because they'll result to that to save there ass.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
When they tell people to learn to mind their business. No they won't.
The last time i checked, i didnt even quote you.
Behave yourself and run along.

Stop mocking other people's English. You did it in a public space. That is bad manners. You are not any better. That's the point.
If you were minding your business, you would not mock someone's mistake in public. If you don't want to be tagged, behave yourself. Waka pass cos you are guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
See this thing telling me about bad manners(i am sure you are a truckload).

So in your mind, you are giving me a piece of advise .

Keep your stupid advice for yourself and family members.

Someone made a comment which i responded to and you came to misbehave on my own comment.
I said what i said. Deal with it.
And like i said, learn to mind your business because you are constituting a NUISANCE now.

You weren't tagged. Dont come under my mention. I didn't come under yours.
The person i mentioned his quote had same thing to say just as i said.

So mind your DAMN business!
And again BEHAVE yourself !

Zezit:

Stop mocking other people's English. You did it in a public space. That is bad manners. You are not any better. That's the point.
If you were minding your business, you would not mock someone's mistake in public. If you don't want to be tagged, behave yourself. Waka pass cos you are guilty as charged.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Trayceey:
please direct it to him alone and leave his innocent lineage out of it

What makes d lineage of an evil person innocent? Or are u part of his lineage?
What so ever evil Joeyburton sows, his lineage and generation will reap.
That's what d bible says except there is a genuine repentance and restitution
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
See this thing telling me about bad manners(i am sure you are a truckload).

So in your mind, you are giving me a piece of advise .

Keep your stupid advice for yourself and family members.

Someone made a comment which i responded to and you came to misbehave on my own comment.
I said what i said. Deal with it.
And like i said, learn to mind your business because you are constituting a NUISANCE now.

You weren't tagged. Dont come under my mention. I didn't come under yours.
The person i mentioned his quote had same thing to say just as i said.

So mind your DAMN business!
And again BEHAVE yourself !

If you are wrong, you are wrong. Next time don't criticize people's English. Simple.
What? You can't take what you dish out? See how worked up you are for small correction yet you are mocking someone's English.
Behaving like a small child that needs to be smacked to receive sense.
I have made my point and am done with you. But if I see you mocking anyone and I mean anyone's English here again, you need not tag me, I will come for you. Try it again and see.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Some of you are acting like kids. What has laying curses on someone's lineage got to do with MBA? Yes he created panic for investors with his nonsence statement. But that does not warrant these childish act. Let's act mature please?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 2:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Some of you are acting like kids. What has laying curses on someone's lineage got to do with MBA? Yes he created panic for investors with his nonsence statement. But that does not warrant these childish act. Let's act mature please?

Yes, let us let it go. Thank goodness MBA is still here. And we are still making money. The fellow has even disappeared over 2 weeks ago.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showafrica(m): 4:53am On Jun 03, 2020
EhisChelsea1:
Me I heard of it since June last year when their staff came to my office marketing and seeking investors to register. I just didn't take dem serious until last month.

My bro i saw it here about same June last yr.. Had 2k usd on me but thought it was MMM sister. Till now i no no waiting i use that money do only if i had invested then. The thing dey pain me.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jerryprince1000: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2020
@airsaylong I want to reach you for investment. Your number/contact is not on your profile and someone gave this web address airsaylongDOTcom which is not active. My email Jerryprince1000ATgmail.com . Thank you

airsaylongcom:

Technically, 7 days after your due date (with your due date inclusive). So if you're due to receive Receive your ROI on the first, you have until the 7th to top up. If your ROI payment is delayed to say 5th, you still MUST top up no later than 7th
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
jerryprince1000:
@airsaylong I want to reach you for investment. Your number/contact is not on your profile and someone gave this web address airsaylongDOTcom which is not active. My email Jerryprince1000ATgmail.com . Thank you

Deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Zezit:

If you are wrong, you are wrong. Next time don't criticize people's English. Simple.
What? You can't take what you dish out? See how worked up you are for small correction yet you are mocking someone's English.
Behaving like a small child that needs to be smacked to receive sense.
I have made my point and am done with you. But if I see you mocking anyone and I mean anyone's English here again, you need not tag me, I will come for you. Try it again and see.

Why do we in Nigeria immediately become defensive when corrected? In two different messages that company spelt lockdown as "luckdown". Twice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.