Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171075 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Maybss: 12:05pm On May 30, 2020
whats happening on this day?
gamaliel9:
Countdown to 1st June 2020: 1 day to go
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Maybss: 12:13pm On May 30, 2020
This is the type of news i want to be seeing... going there on tuesday.
Trayceey:
it will always land. Shame on bad Belle people
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Maybss: 12:16pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks for sharing this makes sense to me!
phoenixideas:
MBA is real, have been with them of about 10months, If you're investing I'd advice you to invest what is suitable for you, put in money you can loose and still be okay, yes it's true that they're with sovereign insurance with over N5B and they're registered with cbn and all of that stuff, I'd still advise you to be cautious with how you invest money with them because such investment is a risky one, I made my own investment and for my mum too, but I did it with the spare N2.9m I had. So far it's been awesome as it helped me to travel outside of the country and bought me some time till I got a job. Right now the money just comes in and I don't even make use of it because I don't need it. Don't allow life to surprise you, instead surprise life, don't take risks that will take you years to recover from, and plus I was 21yrs old when I made that investment and left the country, so weigh your options and don't substitute the invest for hustle, hustle hard in your 20's even if you have some investment somewhere, just ignore it, Thanks, I hope this made sense.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 12:52pm On May 30, 2020
Some months ago, I came up with a proposition for those who don't have upto 360k or for those who are skeptical about investing 360k at a go to join an MBA lovers investment club which is to be managed by me.

A couple of people indicated interest but the numbers were not enough to kick-start it. Based on request from a caller, I am bringing it up again.

The plan is to recruit 6 people who would invest 100k each making a total of 600k. Each person would only risk 100k and not 360k with this plan.

The pool would be invested with MBA to receive a monthly R.O.I of 90k.

Each month, the first 3 members to join the club will be the first batch to share the 90k. They would each get 30k paid into their account by me the club manager as soon as MBA has paid. I would be your proxy to MBA.

The next month, the second batch of 3 members will each get their own returns too. 30k each for the next 3 members.

This plan allows each members to earn a bulk money of 30k every 2 months so long as MBA is still paying (God will keep them for us) and so long as the house decides to maintain the fund.

Liquidation or continuation motion would be moved every 6 months.

As the initiator and club manager, my reward for this is a 10k annual membership fee to be paid per member to enjoy this service.

A whatsapp group would be created for this purpose where members would be meeting, evidence of payments would be posted and friendship can be cultivated.

This is for serious people who are interested and my 12 years reputation on nairaland as an inverter and forex entrepreneur is the integrity I am putting on this. I wouldn't tarnish this for any amount. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying, members would be paid when it is their turn.

This is not a scam but a solution for those who fall into the 2 categories earlier highlighted
i.e those who say "I don't have upto 360k" or "I am afraid of risking 360k, MBA's world might soon come to an end."

Please, I am not an employee of MBA. I am a forex enthusiasts and I believe in MBA, Ceteris Paribus.

I am creating this to meet a need of someone out there.

Whatsapp if you are interested :- 07081516945

No risk, no reward.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:
Some months ago, I came up with a proposition for those who don't have upto 360k or for those who are skeptical about investing 360k at a go to join an MBA lovers investment club which is to be managed by me.

A couple of people indicated interest but the numbers were not enough to kick-start it. Based on request from a caller, I am bringing it up again.

The plan is to recruit 6 people who would invest 100k each making a total of 600k. Each person would only risk 100k and not 360k with this plan.

The pool would be invested with MBA to receive a monthly R.O.I of 90k.

Each month, the first 3 members to join the club will be the first batch to share the 90k. They would each get 30k paid into their account by me the club manager as soon as MBA has paid. I would be your proxy to MBA.

The next month, the second batch of 3 members will each get their own returns too. 30k each for the next 3 members.

This plan allows each members to earn a bulk money of 30k every 2 months so long as MBA is still paying (God will keep them for us) and so long as the house decides to maintain the fund.

Liquidation or continuation motion would be moved every 6 months.

As the initiator and club manager, my reward for this is a 10k annual membership fee to be paid per member to enjoy this service.

A whatsapp group would be created for this purpose where members would be meeting, evidence of payments would be posted and friendship can be cultivated.

This is for serious people who are interested and my 12 years reputation on nairaland as an inverter and forex entrepreneur is the integrity I am putting on this. I wouldn't tarnish this for any amount. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying, members would be paid when it is their turn.

This is not a scam but a solution for those who fall into the 2 categories earlier highlighted
i.e those who say "I don't have upto 360k" or "I am afraid of risking 360k, MBA's world might soon come to an end."

Please, I am not an employee of MBA. I am a forex enthusiasts and I believe in MBA, Ceteris Paribus.

I am creating this to meet a need of someone out there.

Whatsapp if you are interested :- 07081516945

No risk, no reward.
Thunder fire u there,u dis criminal...Gather ur family members and do d deal with them,abi ur family combine nor fit gather 600k Guys u guys should avoid this Scammer..10k membership kee u there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
dogtails:
Thunder fire u there,u dis criminal...Gather ur family members and do d deal with them,abi ur family combine nor fit gather 600k Guys u guys should avoid this Scammer..10k membership kee u there

I thought about saying the same thing

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
sammiy:

Please must the statement be stamped from the bank or I can just print out soft copy of my statement ?

Must be stamped

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2020
10k from 5 people is 50k. What risk exactly are you taking to be charging this amount?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 1:36pm On May 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:
10k from 5 people is 50k. What risk exactly are you taking to be charging this amount?

Thank you for asking as a wise person. There is no need for insults which someone just did.

Organising and managing members for one year, remitting payments when MBA pays, creating this concept which I think no one has done hitherto is a service. If N850 per month on the average service charge is too much then no need to be a part of this.

No one joins an investment club for free neither would you give your money to a bank or a thrift collector without they collecting a percentage from it.

Instead of calculating the membership fee why not let them calculate the 180k they would earn in a year assuming the scheme is run for one year before it is liquidated. Are you saying to pay 10k to someone who made it possible is too much knowing fully well that your 100k would not fly with MBA?

Those who have the 360k or more can go directly to MBA, my family and friends inclusive. This plan is for a separate category of people. Well, if some people can insult MBA what would one not expect. Hid the message and ignore the messenger. If this is not for you, scroll away. Trust me, effort would be put into this to make it work and effort must be rewarded.

And aside MBA, I would also be researching on other great fund growing companies that I can suggest to members. It is an investment club I have in mind. A club that would help members take minimal risk and invest in well researched companies.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by surely22: 1:38pm On May 30, 2020
haha.
that lashing out from that long post is so so funny!.
Awon Entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

Thank you for asking as a wise person. There is no need for insults which someone just did.

Organising and managing members for one year, remitting payments when MBA pays, creating this concept which I think no one has done hitherto is a service. If N850 per month on the average service charge is too much then no need to be a part of this.

No one joins an investment club for free neither would you give your money to a bank or a thrift collector without they collecting a percentage from it.

Instead of calculating the membership fee why not let them calculate the 180k they would earn in a year assuming the scheme is run for one year before it is liquidated. Are you saying to pay 10k to someone who made it possible is too much knowing fully well that your 100k would not fly with MBA?

Those who have the 360k or more can go directly to MBA, my family and friends inclusive. This plan is for a separate category of people. Well, if some people can insult MBA what would one not expect. Hid the message and ignore the messenger. If this is not for you, scroll away. Trust me, effort would be put into this to make it work and effort must be rewarded.

And aside MBA, I would also be researching on other great fund growing companies that I can suggest to members. It is an investment club I have in mind. A club that would help members take minimal risk and invest in well researched companies.
In my personal opinion paying 100k to someone I don't even know even if he has a reputation of two lifetimes doesn't make sense. We've seen old monikers scam here for as much as 5 years. And then the only way to be sure you are not a scam is to invest...nah fam...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

In the case of a bank there are some guarantees. U have provided none here. Your so-called reputation here is exactly that, "so-called". One click and you can deactivate the account and be back with a new moniker and new email. I agree that you would be providing a service. But you have to put it in black and white.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
There is another very good platform for investment in Port Harcourt, which is RETURNS MARKET INVESTMENT. They offer 10% returns in all investment on monthly basis. The minimum amount for investment is 300k. They have about two offices in Port Harcout, one at No 10 NTA road port harcourt and another at Rumuola, port harcourt. They have been in Port Harcourt for over 3 years. You can make your own findings.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
Lmaaooo

Kai. You wicked ooo grin grin grin

dogtails:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
TheWatchDog:
There is another very good platform for investment in Port Harcourt, which is RETURNS MARKET INVESTMENT. They offer 10% returns in all investment on monthly basis. The minimum amount for investment is 300k. They have about two offices in Port Harcout, one at No 10 NTA road port harcourt and another at Rumuola, port harcourt. They have been in Port Harcourt for over 3 years. You can make your own findings.

Hmmn.. Why be say na mainly portharcourt dey get all this investment platforms? Na dem trade pass?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Hmmn.. Why be say na mainly portharcourt dey get all this investment platforms? Na dem trade pass?
Bros nah to relocate come PH be that nah... actually PH guys are cashing out big time!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2020
Just walk into any of their office for direction or send me a private message on WhatsApp
Emumakpo:
Madam pls I need some information on investing in MBA. I have sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Lmaaooo

Kai. You wicked ooo grin grin grin

Mama you deh mind dat Scammer,na people money e wan take shine...I repeat he should gather his friends and family and do it with them,We are not interested...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

In the case of a bank there are some guarantees. U have provided none here. Your so-called reputation here is exactly that, "so-called". One click and you can deactivate the account and be back with a new moniker and new email. I agree that you would be providing a service. But you have to put it in black and white.

Over how much? True there are charlatans out there but there are equally genuine people.

The plan is to schedule a meeting at Sweet Sensation close to MBA office with serious members or their representative who are ready to participate. And we move from there to MBA's office to make the investment. The two are both in the same axis.

Once the investment has been keyed in and the contractual agreement given by MBA sited by members, then they would know we have started the investment. Members would need to sign an agreement with me too.

While that investment is running, members would be updated. If you are at the Opebi office, you would certainly be contacted to be the account officer since you work for MBA.

Like I said sometime ago, only a fool scams. What you sow, you will reap in multiple folds. And for those fond of using uncout words, do you know that some companies now do social media search to look out for your contents to determine the kind of person you are? I would certainly not employ or give my contract to someone who easily calls another a scammer because logically, it takes one to know one.

This initiative is simple and straightforward enough.

OK, so you go all the way yourself and invest with a large sum. What if what happened in the forex market some years back when Swiss Franc's quantitative easing moved the market by over 3,000 pips! happen again. That event caused a lot of investment companies, traders and even brokers to loose massively! many went under because of this. Only a forex professional would know this not you investing public.

Or what if there is a coup and it then affects MBA? or you don't think the enemies of MBA who may be friends to the junta can use them to get back at MBA haven lost a lot of clients to MBA... anything can happen. That is why one need to hedge or thread wisely.

I would not change a user name because of money. Everything would be done in a very transparent manner.

Like I said, it is an investment club so, I am not only looking at forex but I am also looking at foodstuff and technology as viable investment Windows which would be proposed to members as time goes by as a means of diversifying our portfolio.

It takes one day to know someone. I met my best male friend on nairaland, same with my best female friend who later became my wife. Nairaland is my constituency, I have got many clients from here i. e inverter sales, forex tools, forex training etc I don't intend to toil with that.

Bill Gates saw a gap at IBM. He saw that IBM only had computer plans for big offices. He felt every household should be able to have a computer and then, he created the solution. The rest is history.

Let us value creativity and limit skepticism.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 7:02pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

Over how much? True there are charlatans out there but there are equally genuine people.

The plan is to schedule a meeting at Sweet Sensation close to MBA office with serious members or their representative who are ready to participate. And we move from there to MBA's office to make the investment. The two are both in the same axis.

Once the investment has been keyed in and the contractual agreement given by MBA sited by members, then they would know we have started the investment. Members would need to sign an agreement with me too.

While that investment is running, members would be updated. If you are at the Opebi office, you would certainly be contacted to be the account officer since you work for MBA.

Like I said sometime ago, only a fool scams. What you sow, you will reap in multiple folds. And for those fond of using uncout words, do you know that some companies now do social media search to look out for your contents to determine the kind of person you are? I would certainly not employ or give my contract to someone who easily calls another a scammer because logically, it takes one to know one.

This initiative is simple and straightforward enough.

OK, so you go all the way yourself and invest with a large sum. What if what happened in the forex market some years back when Swiss Franc's quantitative easing moved the market by over 3,000 pips! happen again. That event caused a lot of investment companies, traders and even brokers to loose massively! many went under because of this. Only a forex professional would know this not you investing public.

Or what if there is a coup and it then affects MBA? or you don't think the enemies of MBA who may be friends to the junta can use them to get back at MBA haven lost a lot of clients to MBA... anything can happen. That is why one need to hedge or thread wisely.

I would not change a user name because of money. Everything would be done in a very transparent manner.

Like I said, it is an investment club so, I am not only looking at forex but I am also looking at foodstuff and technology as viable investment Windows which would be proposed to members as time goes by as a means of diversifying our portfolio.

It takes one day to know someone. I met my best male friend on nairaland, same with my best female friend who later became my wife. Nairaland is my constituency, I have got many clients from here i. e inverter sales, forex tools, forex training etc I don't intend to toil with that.

Bill Gates saw a gap at IBM. He saw that IBM only had computer plans for big offices. He felt every household should be able to have a computer and then, he created the solution. The rest is history.

Let us value creativity and limit skepticism.

Don't you have friends, neighbors, colleagues at work, or relations who know where you live and trust you? Or people who can come for you if you scam them? Go to them.
You have to be a registered entity with an address to get people to trust you enough to give you money here. If you are not, don't waste your time here. It's a wrong number you are dialing.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2020
As one of the pioneer commenters of this thread...first page.. I think second or third comment.. My 4th alert of my 3rd transaction with MBA hit my phone this afternoon..
Doubters should keep doubting...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
captainking:
As one of the pioneer commenters of this thread...first page.. I think second or third comment.. My 4th alert of my 3rd transaction with MBA hit my phone this afternoon..
Doubters should keep doubting...
This is massive. Thumbs up man!!!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 7:55pm On May 30, 2020
Zezit:

Don't you have friends, neighbors, colleagues at work, or relations who know where you live and trust you? Or people who can come for you if you scam them? Go to them.
You have to be a registered entity with an address to get people to trust you enough to give you money here. If you are not, don't waste your time here. It's a wrong number you are dialing.

And do you know how many of them that I have told who have gone ahead since they have the 360k or more! If not for those who brought it up again... Well, I rest my effort on this but I won't condone the insult despite the intention and clarity.

Someone just called from nairaland to ask about MBA legitimacy and to complain that he can't put in a whole 360k. He was asking if they accept 100k. Now is the plan I am proposing not adequate for such a person and so many others in his shoes? Why do Nigerians think everyone is out there to scam them?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
captainking:
it is real.been investing with them since Dec to date.. At their ph office..
You are indeed the Captain of all MBA investors on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
eezeribe:

You are indeed the Captain of all MBA investors on this thread.
Hahaha.. Thanks bro.. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
eezeribe:

This is massive. Thumbs up man!!!
Thanks bro.. We will keep earning while some keep doubting.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:52pm On May 30, 2020
Maybss:
whats happening on this day?

Stay tuned. In the last or second to the last page,someone hinted it. Someone even suggested buying a coffin grin

It is a challenge. We will shut somebody up,if possible forever. MBA has made us millionaires

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

And do you know how many of them that I have told who have gone ahead since they have the 360k or more! If not for those who brought it up again... Well, I rest my effort on this but I won't condone the insult despite the intention and clarity.

Someone just called from nairaland to ask about MBA legitimacy and to complain that he can't put in a whole 360k. He was asking if they accept 100k. Now is the plan I am proposing not adequate for such a person and so many others in his shoes? Why do Nigerians think everyone is out there to scam them?

Someone called you from nairaland to ask about the legitimacy of MBA. You are now the spokesman and verifier of MBA abi?
Like someone said share this idea with your close friends and associate's it will be more easier for them to buy into such idea. Not coming to a faceless forum with such white elephant project idea. Even with the big offices scattered allover the country, people are still doubting the legitimacy of MBA.
Let alone one cool guy with phone and, internet connection and maybe an address that can be changed withing a blink of an eye. My guy this format na heavy DOA.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

Someone actually called 360k "a whole"? Several years ago, to open an account in some banks u needed a 50k minimum balance. What did people do? They went to other banks that allowed lower limits. That's what the person should do.

The complication with your proposal is that while MBA allows only one entity (legal or natural) to invest with them, you are proposing a group investment. Nothing wrong with that but it isn't MBAs business model. So when there's a delay in payment, the Account officer has to deal with 6 people's queries. If you group 6 people, in whose name is the investment going to be in? Your name I guess. So if there's a dispute is the dispute going to be with you or with MBA? I'm not discouraging you from innovating, I'm only saying you should think it through.

U mentioned Bill Gates innovating when IBM was a behomoth. Steve Jobs too innovate at the time but his idea was precocious. And he suffered for it until the time was right. WIMP wasn't ideal when everyone was using command line so Apple didn't get traction at the time compared to Microsoft. I hear u say "What is WIMP?" Windows, Icons, Menus and P( I forget the meaning of P now). But he had to wait a long time before his mouse and windows ideas took traction. There is technology to manage group investments and probably pay directly to each of the investors in the group. But it's probably not yet time for it in MBA business model. Wish you luck though

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Someone actually called 360k "a whole"? Several years ago, to open an account in some banks u needed a 50k minimum balance. What did people do? They went to other banks that allowed lower limits. That's what the person should do.

The complication with your proposal is that while MBA allows only one entity (legal or natural) to invest with them, you are proposing a group investment. Nothing wrong with that but it isn't MBAs business model. So when there's a delay in payment, the Account officer has to deal with 6 people's queries. If you group 6 people, in whose name is the investment going to be in? Your name I guess. So if there's a dispute is the dispute going to be with you or with MBA? I'm not discouraging you from innovating, I'm only saying you should think it through.

U mentioned Bill Gates innovating when IBM was a behomoth. Steve Jobs too innovate at the time but his idea was precocious. And he suffered for it until the time was right. WIMP wasn't ideal when everyone was using command line so Apple didn't get traction at the time compared to Microsoft. I hear u say "What is WIMP?" Windows, Icons, Menus and P( I forget the meaning of P now). But he had to wait a long time before his mouse and windows ideas took traction. There is technology to manage group investments and probably pay directly to each of the investors in the group. But it's probably not yet time for it in MBA business model. Wish you luck though

Thanks for your input. However, the account officer at MBA will only be dealing with me and not the 6.

Collective bargaining, pulled resources etc is a concept that has been in practise in capitalism. Even MBA is able to achieve giant strides due to the agglutination of numerous investor's fund thereby trading on their behalf. Volume traders moves the market!

If there is any issue from MBA, all the 6 members would surely be informed as all the correspondences with the account officer would be relayed at the club's whatsapp platform. That is part of the services to be rendered.

This is not rocket science or an utopian idea. And, not everyone can easily dole out 360k. For those who can, no problem, they can go to MBA directly. But for those who cannot, this solution is more than apt to enable them benefit from MBA. 15% is quite a good return, fixed deposit or treasury bill can't even compare. Those without the financial muscle of 360k should therefore not be left out.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

Thanks for your input. However, the account officer at MBA will only be dealing with me and not the 6.

Collective bargaining, pulled resources etc is a concept that has been in practise in capitalism. Even MBA is able to achieve giant strides due to the agglutination of numerous investor's fund thereby trading on their behalf. Volume traders moves the market!

If there is any issue from MBA, all the 6 members would surely be informed as all the correspondences with the account officer would be relayed at the club's whatsapp platform. That is part of the services to be rendered.

This is not rocket science or an utopian idea. And, not everyone can easily dole out 360k. For those who can, no problem, they can go to MBA directly. But for those who cannot, this solution is more than apt to enable them benefit from MBA. 15% is quite a good return, fixed deposit or treasury bill can't even compare. Those without the financial muscle of 360k should therefore not be left out.
Oga go sleep,ur scam na DOA simple...

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2020
bizgenera:

u don't even ve 360k to invest but u want to help people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.