Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170497 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

Well, just like the person above said, you sound more like someone marketing MBA.

As per the Investment, I think MBA still accept less than $1,000 that is, you can do 100k and above. So anyone who wish to test the water can go to MBA with 100k.

5k each from 12 people, I can see you are a real business person. Just for using your details to receive payment, you no do well.

You said you have been researching for over a year and you didn't tell us that they are not registered with SEC and that can be a serious issue in time to come.

PEACE!

As a forex trader of over 10 years, I can tell you that this is an international business and the brokers used are regulated in their country . SEC is yet to formulate a framework to regulate forex trading in Nigeria but the countries where the brokers are operating have strict rules regulating them.

Just for using my details you say? Hmmn, so the effort is not worth it? The risk is worth the small commitment.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
bizgenera:

As a forex trader of over 10 years, I can tell you that this is an international business and the brokers used are regulated in their country . SEC is yet to formulate a framework to regulate forex trading in Nigeria but the countries where the brokers are operating have strict rules regulating them.

Just for using my details you say? Hmmn, so the effort is not worth it? The risk is worth the small commitment.
So if sec doesn't regulate Forex trading why did they claim to be regulated angry
bizgenera:

So if sec doesn't regulate Forex trading why did they claim to be regulated

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

Well, just like the person above said, you sound more like someone marketing MBA.

As per the Investment, I think MBA still accept less than $1,000 that is, you can do 100k and above. So anyone who wish to test the water can go to MBA with 100k.

5k each from 12 people, I can see you are a real business person. Just for using your details to receive payment, you no do well.

You said you have been researching for over a year and you didn't tell us that they are not registered with SEC and that can be a serious issue in time to come.

PEACE!
SEC cannot regulate Forex. The name MBA FOREX was change by SEC to MBA FOREX and CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD. SEC is very much aware of MBA FOREX but can't regulate its mode of operation in the forex market.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
TheWatchDog:
SEC cannot regulate Forex. The name MBA FOREX was change by SEC to MBA FOREX and CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD. SEC is very much aware of MBA FOREX but can't regulate its mode of operation in the forex market.

It's like you are a staff of MBA Forex. Maybe you should educate us on why MBA claimed to be registered with SEC when they are not. And I will also wish to know why some MBA staff are saying the process of registering with SEC is ongoing if you think SEC has nothing to do with this and SEC could change the name from MBA Forex to MBA capital Investment ltd

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 3:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

It's like you are a staff of MBA Forex. Maybe you should educate us on why MBA claimed to be registered with SEC when they are not. And I will also wish to know why some MBA staff are saying the process of registering with SEC is ongoing if you think SEC has nothing to do with this and SEC could change the name from MBA Forex to MBA capital Investment ltd
Bro I don't have that time to ague with you here, its of no need. Lets just leave it at that....
Re: MBA Investors Forum by saajus: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
My people will never learn. We don't want to follow the growth process. We want to "hammer"
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AGBOKOJO(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Hello,Do u know you can start a recharge card business today by registering for free on https:///33xS4dY. I can also help teach you on how to build your own vtu website,generate epins for WAEC,NECO,Jamb etc....interested...join free training,....... .
https:///BRkq2iJufucCcflDzwZi1Q
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
saajus:
[s]My people will never learn. We don't want to follow the growth process. We want to "hammer[/s]"

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MrBONE2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheWatchDog:
Bro I don't have that time to ague with you here, its of no need. Lets just leave it at that....

Bros, Please check this below Some people sharing in Whatsapp

GOOD DAY MA/SIR

Have you had about MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED?Am not talking about MMM or Ponzi SCHEME

MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED is a Matrix System which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in (1hrs 45mins) After Registration

MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
₦10,000--------₦20,000
₦20,000--------₦40,000
₦40,000--------₦80,000
₦80,000--------₦160,000
₦50,000--------₦100,000
₦100,000------₦200,000
₦200,000------₦400,000
'₦400,000------₦800,000
₦500,000------₦1,000,000
₦800,000------₦1,600,000
₦1,000,000---₦2,000,000

NOTE:� We Credit Your Account After 1hrs 45mins After Registration

INTRODUCTION
MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED is a company Duely registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission EFCC. This is a Nigerian network marketing company Registered By CAC NUMBER (1478221) it's Head Quarter's in 159 Aba road, beside Mobile Filling Station, Water lines, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.

NO� +2347032715357

ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!
IT AN INVESTMENT PLATFORM WHEREBY YOU INVEST A CERTAIN AMOUNT AND GET DOUBLE OF IT WITHIN 30MINS TO 1HOUR HOW IT WORKS

Note:�you get credited in less than 1hr 45mins

�CALL OR VIA WHATSAPP - IF INTERESTED ADMINISTRATOR MANAGEMENT NO� +2347032715357

NOTE: MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria on the 21st Of May,2018.We have been declared fraud free by the EFCC.Hence,we are legal and have a legal backup.
Join today

Is it real or SCAM
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBONE2:

GOOD DAY MA/SIR

Have you had about MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED?Am not talking about MMM or Ponzi SCHEME

MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED is a Matrix System which give you DOUBLE of your CAPITAL back in (1hrs 45mins) After Registration

₦10,000--------₦20,000
₦20,000--------₦40,000
₦40,000--------₦80,000
₦80,000--------₦160,000
₦50,000--------₦100,000
₦100,000------₦200,000
₦200,000------₦400,000
'₦400,000------₦800,000
₦500,000------₦1,000,000
₦800,000------₦1,600,000
₦1,000,000---₦2,000,000

INTRODUCTION
MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED is a company Duely registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and certified fraud free to do business in Nigeria by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission EFCC. This is a Nigerian network marketing company Registered By CAC NUMBER (1478221) it's Head Quarter's in 159 Aba road, beside Mobile Filling Station, Water lines, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. The company takes pride in the fact that it stands out amongst other network marketing companies. It has the best compensation plan, affordable and effective services, systems that keeps her customers coming back for more. When you join this company, you get more than their outstanding services.

NO� +2347032715357

ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!
IT AN INVESTMENT PLATFORM WHEREBY YOU INVEST A CERTAIN AMOUNT AND GET DOUBLE OF IT WITHIN 30MINS TO 1HOUR HOW IT WORKS

�CALL OR VIA WHATSAPP - IF INTERESTED ADMINISTRATOR MANAGEMENT NO� +2347032715357

NOTE: MBA FOREX & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria on the 21st Of May,2018.We have been declared fraud free by the EFCC.Hence,we are legal and have a legal backup.
Join today

Is it real or SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
Run for your life. That is a Ponzi scheme using MBA FOREX name to scam people
MBA offers 15% of your cash after a month
You can go their office for more enquiries

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MrBONE2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ob3kpa:

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
Run for your life. That is a Ponzi scheme using MBA FOREX name to scam people
MBA offers 15% of your cash after a month
You can go their office for more enquiries

Thanks,
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBONE2:

Thanks,
Original fake! Ruuuuuuuuuuun
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBONE2:

GOOD DAY MA/SIR

₦10,000--------₦20,000
₦20,000--------₦40,000
₦40,000--------₦80,000
₦80,000--------₦160,000
₦50,000--------₦100,000
₦100,000------₦200,000
₦200,000------₦400,000
'₦400,000------₦800,000
₦500,000------₦1,000,000
₦800,000------₦1,600,000
₦1,000,000---₦2,000,000

INTRODUCTION

NO� +2347032715357

ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!

Join today

Is it real or SCAM

grin grin grin

CONFIRMED SCAM!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saajus: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
You will understand what I'm saying when MBA runs away with your money. All of them always come in the name of Forex trading.

Iwanttoto1:

What is this one saying?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TemitopeJ16: 4:03am On Dec 01, 2019
MrBONE2:

GOOD DAY MA/SIR

₦10,000--------₦20,000
₦20,000--------₦40,000
₦40,000--------₦80,000
₦80,000--------₦160,000
₦50,000--------₦100,000
₦100,000------₦200,000
₦200,000------₦400,000
'₦400,000------₦800,000
₦500,000------₦1,000,000
₦800,000------₦1,600,000
₦1,000,000---₦2,000,000

INTRODUCTION

NO� +2347032715357

ITS SIMPLE HERE!!!!!!!

Join today

Is it real or SCAM

This one naa scam ooooooo!

The original MBA different.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2019
TemitopeJ16:

This one naa scam ooooooo!

The original MBA different.

MBA has issued a disclaimer on them already
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2019
MBA FOREX just credit my ROI investment now @9:27am.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2019
TheWatchDog:
MBA FOREX just credit my ROI investment now @9:27am.

oga, just be receiving your alert codedly before one person will tell you to come out bold when MBA FX fail but they will not as GOD lives
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Ob3kpa:
You actually sound like you are trying to market them rather than giving testimony.
Tithing and praying doesn't make a business succeed If it is like that I am pretty sure most businesses in Nigeria will be successful
Your cooperative is dead on arrival cos I dunno who will readily give his money to a person he knows only online and I dunno the reputation you are talking about

Though i never wanted to talk on the tithe issue but permit me to tell you that the the only thing that is certain in life is death nothing is sure than death. I have grew a kero business from 750k to about 3m and eventually it went under the water with the people i supplied product to one sent my money to the sun schooling in us and another one used the money to do wedding for her child and in the long run the business failed. Fast forward, i signed a business deal of 7.5m with a guy with all the legal back up the guy still behaved funny and as am writing now the guy is at ikoyi maximum prison. Now tell me what is certain? we are all taking risk and is the prayer of individual is that the risk should always yield the desired result in the long run. Back to issue of tithe, it depends on an individual am a strong believer of tithing because when i tot everything has finished for me God will Just make another miracle. If you are a tither, even if your business is grounded there will always be a way out no matter how terrible the situation is. The little bull run on NSE in 2017/2018 made me back to my feet financially and I give God the glory. When you pay tithe and you remember the poor around you, you have paid your insurance premium and when financial calamity comes, God will not leave u alone to weather the storm. Psalm 41:1-2.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
aremso:

oga, just be receiving your alert codedly before one person will tell you to come out bold when MBA FX fail but they will not as GOD lives
Even you? I do not expect this statement from you. So u know they will fail some day and you still invest in MBA FX.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
TheWatchDog:
Even you? I do not expect this statement from you. So u know they will fail some day and still invest in MBA FX.

you never got my message or you got me wrong! please read and digest it very well am even compounding my investment with them cos i have a target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2019
aremso:

you never got my message or you got me wrong! please read and digest it very well am even compounding my investment with them cos i have a target.

The English in your message is faulty
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

The English in your message is faulty

sorry Sir, am not an english man ooo please pardon me
Re: MBA Investors Forum by thebigkendo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wolexyoshi:

grin grin grin grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by thebigkendo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ob3kpa:
I repeat if God, Fasting and tithing are foundations of a business why do Nigerian businesses Fail or is their prayer or tithes not enough. I appreciate your concern but please don't use religion to market them thank you

You are wise man.. You can see through the charade..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
TheWatchDog:
Even you? I do not expect this statement from you. So u know they will fail some day and you still invest in MBA FX.

You didn't get his message clearly. He knows there are people on this thread that wants MBA Fx to fail, but he was saying that you shouldn't mind them, that you should keep receiving your ROI steadily, while they keep doubting!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Umarzy:

You didn't get his message clearly. He knows there are people on this thread that wants MBA Fx to fail, but he was saying that you shouldn't mind them, that you should keep receiving your ROI steadily, while they keep doubting!
No problem, we are one.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by adexdollar(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
milanseedorf:
Am also asking
Omegapro forex investment company is real, chat me up for more details
Re: MBA Investors Forum by adexdollar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omegapro Forex Investment company now in Lagos with the Federal government Approval, Check out their certificate below, chat me up for more details if you are interested , some investors are already preparing for their Dubai trip

1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sapeleboy911(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
adexdollar:
Omegapro Forex Investment company now in Lagos with the Federal government Approval, Check out their certificate below, chat me up for more details if you are interested , some investors are already preparing for their Dubai trip

Registering a business in Nigeria( fake or genuine) is not a big deal.Also, the document you uploaded can be prepared by an armature graphic designer. With the big offices and the big events being hosted by MBA people are still doubting their credibility, let alone omega pro forex.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adexdollar(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sapeleboy911:

Registering a business in Nigeria( fake or genuine) is not a big deal.Also, the document you uploaded can be prepared by an armature graphic designer. With the big offices and the big events being hosted by MBA people are still doubting their credibility, let alone omega pro forex.
there would be always a doubting Thomas in this world, and not everyone is destined to be rich

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
adexdollar:

This your certificate alone rings a bell.....do a better job of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.