Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170458 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adexdollar(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
gamaliel9:

This your certificate alone rings a bell.....do a better job of it
No need for that again bcoz, have already done that b4 I started , Am also a Profitable forex trader But diversified my profit in other to have 7 figures income, everything is all about taking a calculated risk, no business or investment that's 100% risk free
Re: MBA Investors Forum by PrinceMario(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
adexdollar:
Omegapro Forex Investment company now in Lagos with the Federal government Approval, Check out their certificate below, chat me up for more details if you are interested , some investors are already preparing for their Dubai trip
This certificate here is fake. Poor graphics job.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bukurlastical(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Nosa111:
MBA forex is real and this is my 4th month with them. I have gone to several of their banquets and seminars. Have been receiving my ROI on a steady. I started with 600k and just 4 month am up to 1.5M. It helps me safe my money too rather than leaving it in a bank. With their set up and strategy, I really don’t think they are fake, they just bought one big complex in benin and if is a short term thing for them I know they wouldn’t have done that. During the last seminar I attended in Lagos, ICPC and top officials from the presidency came to urge us to invest and is not fake. Their investment doesn’t deal with money alone it includes:
1. Property investment
2. Rent
3. School
4. Car
5. Traveling etc
This is a professional company on forex. There are professional in this forex game that don’t lose at all. Don’t be surprised they might be making 100% of that your money and be giving you 15% in return. If you are a real investment, you suppose know risk is part of the game.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by pimpo: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Has anyone here gone through the 6 months and requested and got their capital back?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
pimpo:
Has anyone here gone through the 6 months and requested and got their capital back?

ask @ phoenixideas, he has been with them going to 1yr now since the time of 20% roi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by odindirindi: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
captainking:
it is real.been investing with them since Dec to date.. At their ph office..

Till date MBA forex still pays,but now 15%
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
pimpo:
If am getting my ROI on a constant basis, what is the need to withdraw my investment capital? That's my second source of earnings.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
I woke up very early to see my alert...gbagaaan...i get paid every 1st day of the month..

2 down...4 to go

Aremso is next grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by phoenixideas: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
aremso:

ask @ phoenixideas, he has been with them going to 1yr now since the time of 20% roi

I've not considered closing my account yet, but one time, I told them I'd like to close my account and I was told that I'd receive an e-mail with a form that I'd fill up and revert. But I quickly told the lady on the LIVE chat to forget bout it.

So I believe that if you want to close your account, you can, at the end of the 6th month, according to the agreement, you've to inform them on the 5th month, then your money should be ready the following month(After the 6th).

In the space of 1yr, I've received my initial capital and received an additional 180% as ROI, so there's no need for me to withdraw because they've done well.

Please, I'd like to ask y'all, why is there so much insult and hatred for one another on this Thread?

The purpose of this thread is to enquire bout the legitimacy of MBA FOREX, if you disagree with what someone said, can't you air your own view(s) without insulting or cursing another person?

What then is the use of talking bout investment if your mindset is disgustingly dirty?

And that reminds me, for those of you emailing me and asking me for money to invest in MBA, it's not that I ignored you, just that, I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to such requests when I don't even know you, so my answer to y'all emailing me concerning this, is a profound NO!, please stop reminding me bout it, I don't owe you. If you need financial help, you should get in touch with your family and friends, not in an online forum!.

Thank you, peace out!

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
phoenixideas:

I've not considered closing my account yet, but one time, I told them I'd like to close my account and I was told that I'd receive an e-mail with a form that I'd fill up and revert. But I quickly told the lady on the LIVE chat to forget bout it.

So I believe that if you want to close your account, you can, at the end of the 6th month, according to the agreement, you've to inform them on the 5th month, then your money should be ready the following month(After the 6th).

In the space of 1yr, I've received my initial capital and received an additional 180% as ROI, so there's no need for me to withdraw because they've done well.

Please, I'd like to ask y'all, why is there so much insult and hatred for one another on this Thread?

The purpose of this thread is to enquire bout the legitimacy of MBA FOREX, if you disagree with what someone said, can't you air your own view(s) without insulting or cursing another person?

What then is the use of talking bout investment if your mindset is disgustingly dirty?

And that reminds me, for those of you emailing me and asking me for money to invest in MBA, it's not that I ignored you, just that, I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to such requests when I don't even know you, so my answer to y'all emailing me concerning this, is a profound NO!, please stop reminding me bout it, I don't owe you. If you need financial help, you should get in touch with your family and friends, not in an online forum!.

Thank you, peace out!

oga i gbadun you whatever anyone say, i never borrowed money to invest so i owe no man any explanation and by God grace i will meet my target
Re: MBA Investors Forum by pimpo: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
TheWatchDog:
If am getting my ROI on a constant basis, what is the need to withdraw my investment capital? That's my second source of earnings.
It will be a confirmation of their authenticity. Your answer is the natural thing anyone would be expected to do and that is what someone planning to run a scam will bank on. In 6 months, your accumulated ROI will not have surpassed your investment. IF you request to pull out your investment and you receive it without issues, then that is a good sign in my opinion.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abeg o how does one start investing in this MBA Forex �
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
pimpo:

It will be a confirmation of their authenticity. Your answer is the natural thing anyone would be expected to do and that is what someone planning to run a scam will bank on. In 6 months, your accumulated ROI will not have surpassed your investment. IF you request to pull out your investment and you receive it without issues, then that is a good sign in my opinion.
Bro do not say what your don' know. There is nothing like accumulated ROI. Your ROI is paid at the end of every 30 days for the next 6 months. If u wish to continue or not after the 6th months, they don't care.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gazelle22: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Has anybody received payment yesterday or today? Their appear to be an issue, and MBA is not communicating.

Just wish it will be resolved fast.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazelle22:
Has anybody received payment yesterday or today? Their appear to be an issue, and MBA is not communicating.

yes is like they have minor issues because we have a watsaap group opened by our account officer and she always do follow up with investors under her care. she said they had network issues that we should calm down that alert would land. Around 04:59:56pm i got the alert from my bank

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinyeremaka: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
What date is yours please, mine is 4th and no alert yet but someone with 5th got his alert today.
aremso:

yes is like they have minor issues because we have a watsaap group opened by our account officer and she always do follow up with investors under her care. she said they had network issues that we should calm down that alert would land. Around 04:59:56pm i got the alert from my bank
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chinyeremaka:
What date is yours please, mine is 4th and no alert yet but someone with 5th got his alert today.

4TH
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gazelle22: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Gazelle22:

I can confirm it's a minor network issue. Alerts were received today.

Panic button successfully deactivated!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by George603(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2019
adexdollar:
Omegapro Forex Investment company now in Lagos with the Federal government Approval, Check out their certificate below, chat me up for more details if you are interested , some investors are already preparing for their Dubai trip

Omega pro?? �
green CAC cert lmao...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by George603(m): 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Log on to your naira dashboard. Nobody has been scammed. They were only told to reinvest 50 or 100dollars into bitcoin to recover their old balance. I did and recovered my old funds b4 pulling out. Please let's be mindful of statements that are untrue

My guy, you don't know what is scam. It seems you are new to online business.
They say put in new money and get a little percent of the old one meaning that if you don't put in new money, your old money is gone. How long do you think you can continue putting in new money to collect your complete old money?

They will crash again and this time it will be deadly. They have managed to deceive people from going to petition them amd they have switched to bitcoin. When they fly this time, it's bye bye o.. lol. Cause you can't petition crypto wallet. There is no regulation over bitcoin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2019
George603:

My guy, you don't know what is scam. It seems you are new to online business.
They say put in new money and get a little percent of the old one meaning that if you don't put in new money, your old money is gone. How long do you think you can continue putting in new money to collect your complete old money?

They will crash again and this time it will be deadly. They have managed to deceive people from going to petition them amd they have switched to bitcoin. When they fly this time, it's bye bye o.. lol. Cause you can't petition crypto wallet. There is no regulation over bitcoin.

I am not disputing what u r saying. But they r currently paying. It is all about your risk appetite. I had some money in the naira account and I reinvested and recovered my old money within 1month. Now they are doing 18percent return on old money. I have cleared my old balance and left a little amount I can afford to loose in their system to continue growing. It's all about your risk appetite bro.
Reinvesting 50dollars or 100dollars to clear your old balance is a little sacrifice to make in order to recover your money. Otherwise leave it with them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2019
aremso:

Bet me... This nonsense group u people are forming is d major causes of rumors and panic
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2019
ufotty2001:

Bet me... This nonsense group u people are forming is d major causes of rumors and panic

I don't know what the purpose of the group they r forming is..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by pimpo: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2019
TheWatchDog:
Bro do not say what your don' know. There is nothing like accumulated ROI. Your ROI is paid at the end of every 30 days for the next 6 months. If u wish to continue or not after the 6th months, they don't care.
Never mind. It's obvious you are not getting my point.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2019
ufotty2001:

i never created any group it was the MBA lady that did that for people under her.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bbbwings: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
scam
no record of it on corporate affairs commission.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
300k monthly MBA alert received. Xmas is bae

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bbbwings:
[s]scam
no record of it on corporate affairs commission.[/s]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
We are now reducing our Investment club membership to 6 and the investment to 110k. 100k pooled to 600k and invested with MBA. 10k as fund management fee.

With 600k, MBA will be paying 90k monthly. This profit will be shared in a thrift like arrangement.

The first 3 to register gets 30k each for month 1. The rest 3 will get theirs in month 2. By month 3, the order will change. The group who collected last will be the first to collect. Like that till the joint investment terminates.

Like I said, access to my Facebook contacts by investors is more than enough security because 600k is not enough for my integrity to be tarnished amongst my family and friends.

So long as MBA is paying, members will get paid.

I am doing this to create records to convince my friends abroad to invest. They too want to see records before they invest big time.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
bizgenera:
We are now reducing our Investment club membership to 6 and the investment to 110k. 100k pooled to 600k and invested with MBA. 10k as fund management fee.

With 600k, MBA will be paying 90k monthly. This profit will be shared in a thrift like arrangement.

The first 3 to register gets 30k each for month 1. The rest 3 will get theirs in month 2. By month 3, the order will change. The group who collected last will be the first to collect. Like that till the joint investment terminates.

Like I said, access to my Facebook contacts by investors is more than enough security because 600k is not enough for my integrity to be tarnished amongst my family and friends.

So long as MBA is paying, members will get paid.

I am doing this to create records to convince my friends abroad to invest. They too want to see records before they invest big time.

Oga, introduce this to members of your family. No body here will entrust his capital into a stranger's hand

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Oga, introduce this to members of your family. No body here will entrust his capital into a stranger's hand

The offer is not for you. Besides, I am only offering this to those with an investment mind set.

If you don't have 360k or you are still afraid whether MBA would sustain this or not, then this package is for you.

Even with MBA, some people still have trust issues. Go with your gut feelings.

A nairalander has already contacted me to indicate interest .

If you are not interested, why even waste energy to comment?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ogonsbaba: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
bizgenera:

The offer is not for you. Besides, I am only offering this to those with an investment mind set.

If you don't have 360k or you are still afraid whether MBA would sustain this or not, then this package is for you.

Even with MBA, some people still have trust issues. Go with your gut feelings.

A nairalander has already contacted me to indicate interest .

If you are not interested, why even waste energy to comment?

You are just looking for gullible person to scam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.