Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170424 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
MBA Forex is taking us there.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by George603(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
EmmymTr:

Yes, even with CAC,CYSEC, Federal Government, EFCC, CBN

They are certified by even NTA, GCE, NECO AND WAEC �

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by George603(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
milanseedorf:

That box value na real ponzi Naa. They used that sec excuse as exit scam

You are right. Boxvalue is a typical ponzi scheme, they offeredupto 50%profit in a month (both profit and capital paod back after 1month). They scammed massively and used SEC to cover up. Now they have relaunched as cryptocurrency. No one can invest using Naira only bitcoin deposits is allowed. This time they will scam woto woto

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by milanseedorf(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
George603:

You are right. Boxvalue is a typical ponzi scheme, they offeredupto 50%profit in a month (both profit and capital paod back after 1month). They scammed massively and used SEC to cover up. Now they have relaunched as cryptocurrency. No one can invest using Naira only bitcoin deposits is allowed. This time they will scam woto woto
I have never seen people as gullible as Nigerians. Am still in their group and just laugh at people's foolishness. This get rich quick mentality is destroying Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
milanseedorf:

I have never seen people as gullible as Nigerians. Am still in their group and just laugh at people's foolishness. This get rich quick mentality is destroying Nigeria

Has anybody told u he was scammed on boxvalue? Go on their telegram group and do proper research
Re: MBA Investors Forum by handsomebolanle: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Has anybody told u he was scammed on boxvalue? Go on their telegram group and do proper research

Hahaha... I was scammed... The admin will delete /ban you from the group on any inch of complain on their telegram page...
Please say another thing again... It gets harder trying to justify a proofed wrong...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
handsomebolanle:

Hahaha... I was scammed... The admin will delete /ban you from the group on any inch of complain on their telegram page...
Please say another thing again... It gets harder trying to justify a proofed wrong...

Log on to your naira dashboard. Nobody has been scammed. They were only told to reinvest 50 or 100dollars into bitcoin to recover their old balance. I did and recovered my old funds b4 pulling out. Please let's be mindful of statements that are untrue
Re: MBA Investors Forum by handsomebolanle: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Log on to your naira dashboard. Nobody has been scammed. They were only told to reinvest 50 or 100dollars into bitcoin to recover their old balance. I did and recovered my old funds b4 pulling out. Please let's be mindful of statements that are untrue

And I'm I supposed to fall for this scam??
Please lend me money to invest... And I will pay you back your money when I recover my original investment since you can vouch for them...

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
handsomebolanle:

And I'm I supposed to fall for this scam??
Please lend me money to invest... And I will pay you back your money when I recover my original investment since you can vouch for them...

OK. Wait for me to lend u na. So in your mind, all those different people giving testimonies on their telegram group are fake abi scammers? Stay there na make pant dey wear u. I agree that they may not be around in the long term, but for now dem dey pay. Goodluck
Re: MBA Investors Forum by handsomebolanle: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bros up there... It's OK... Please kindly don't quote me again as I won't reply you anymore...
I really don't know how rational this is to you... Think am na.. Somebody saying I must re-invest to get my previous investment.... Think am again....
So if I don't have money to reinvest again... Should I forfeit my hard earned capital...
You're defending mediocrity and exposing your lack of financial acumen... I personally expect better from you!!!
Go on with your ponzi scheme... But don't come here as a speaker on their behalf.... Cheers....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2019
handsomebolanle:
Bros up there... It's OK... Please kindly don't quote me again as I won't reply you anymore...
I really don't know how rational this is to you... Think am na.. Somebody saying I must re-invest to get my previous investment.... Think am again....
So if I don't have money to reinvest again... Should I forfeit my hard earned capital...
You're defending mediocrity and exposing your lack of financial acumen... I personally expect better from you!!!
Go on with your ponzi scheme... But don't come here as a speaker on their behalf.... Cheers....

Oya leave your money there na dey blow big grammar , dey shout scam scam. When others have recovered their old funds and either moved on or reinvested. Dey there make pant dey wear u.
As u get sense reach, U were foolish enough to have invested in them and u were enjoying returns initially . Whether it is ponzi or not, U r also very gullible to invest in them in d 1st place. Go and arrest Jonah na
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RealityShot: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2019
some reasons MBA may last long...

1. Its for rich people who can afford to loose N360k

2. Rich people do not do panick withdrawals..

3. Panick withdrawal is checked by the 6 months waiting period before you can withdraw your capital.

4. Greedy people are many! Some will even take loans to join!!

all in all... It is still "very likely" a ponzi scheme because they cannot show us what they are doing with the money to generate 15% monthly for everyone like clockwork with guaranty

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 2:36am On Nov 28, 2019
RealityShot:

3. Panick withdrawal is checked by the 6 months waiting period before you can withdraw your capital.

4. Greedy people a many! Some will even take loans to join!!

all in all... It is still "very likely" a ponzi scheme [b]because they cannot show us what they are doing with the money to generate 15% monthly for everyone like clockw[/b]ork

Have you gone to their office to ask them to show u what they do to generate 15percent monthly and they refused? Do you expect them to post their business on Nairaland?

Please go and hug transformer, nobody asked u not to hussle enough to make the kind of money that will enable u take these kind of risks

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:24am On Nov 28, 2019
RealityShot:

4. Greedy people a many! Some will even take loans to join!!

all in all... It is still "very likely" a ponzi scheme because they cannot show us what they are doing with the money to generate 15% monthly for everyone like clockwork
Why are you so pained and frustrated in the risk investment of other fellows? Envy can KILL be warned.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RealityShot: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2019
TheWatchDog:
Why are you so pained and frustrated in the risk investment of other fellows? Envy can KILL be warned.
oga carry your kaya and go to work...

dont mention me again if you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the discussion....
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RealityShot: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Have you gone to their office to ask them to show u what they do to generate 15percent monthly and they refused? Do you expect them to post their business on Nairaland?

Please go and hug transformer, nobody asked u not to hussle enough to make the kind of money that will enable u take these kind of risks
if you have nothing relevant to say about this topic... Shut up and dont write anything!

and keep insulting yourself in your mind
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2019
RealityShot:

[s]if you have nothing relevant to say about this topic... Shut up and dont write anything!

and keep insulting yourself in your mind[/s]

Go and hussle like your mates and stop hating. Hug transformer as I have said.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RealityShot: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Go and hussle like your mates and stop hating. Hug transformer as I have said.
i can see now that you are a pants-down big fool...

bye!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by PrinceMario(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
I invested 4.5M with them. Got paid again on Tuesday. They put a call through to inform me the previous day. Invest carefully though. I’ll advice you should only invest a spare cash with them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
PrinceMario:
I invested 4.5M with them. Got paid again on Tuesday. They put a call through to inform me the previous day. Invest carefully though. I’ll advice you should only invest a spare cash with them.

for how long have u invested with them?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by PrinceMario(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
aremso:

for how long have u invested with them?
Just two months.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
PrinceMario:
Just two months.

this is my second month too
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been researching on MBA for over a year now. I have attended two of their events in Lagos where they killed money to host prospective investors and their foreign partners.

These guys have really done their home work. You want to talk about Government connections, they have it. A former honourable is one of their Director. Through him, big shorts in Aso rock have been throwing their weight behind them hitherto. In fact, the Secretary to the Federal Government was their guest of Honour in their last gala nite. Guys from EFCC also came to give them a clean bill of health on that day.

I learnt they have been at this for about 3 years plus. When I visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja, the setup showed that they are not in a hurry to close shop. Their infrastructure nationwide and even abroad (offices) really shows they mean business.

The beautiful receptionist I met there told me one of their cardinal secrets. She said aside their trading volume capacity and their business dexterity, they also fast, pray and tithe as instructed by their MD who is a Pastor at the Christ Embassy. They put God first in this their economic emancipation service to humanity.

Then coming to the business itself, we all know that someone with a bigger money and with the right tool tend to do better in forex trading than those with smaller amount. So, it logical that a company with over 10,000 investors and with billions of naira to invest will surely make an impact in the market than small fries with $200 accounts.

This guys can afford to buy the same robot that has been making consistent profits for successful mega banks and investment firms abroad . A robot that can make a consistent 30% return on investment monthly is all they need to be in business. Such robot might be worth 20m, but yes they can afford it as they are big. And that is what makes the big difference.

With huge capital and a sharp robot scalping for them, it is very possible to make 30% monthly so that they can give investors their share and still have theirs. I guess they are achieving this that is why they are paying and opening offices here and there. It is not rocket science, the founder is called to do this.

I think this is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and we should all pray for MBA to succed .

For those of us who have been into forex for years, we know that the market is influenced by volume. Most of us retail traders don't have such volume. That is why even when we manage to be profitable for some time, the big boys will soon take it back from us.

15% return monthly is very huge and I think it is worth taking advantage of.

In the light of this, for those of us who might not be able to afford the minimum of 360k to invest or for those who are afraid to test the waters with such a big amount, I have decided to create a cooperate like group to enable us take advantage of this.

I am looking for 12 people who can afford to try this company with just 50k each.

That will amount to 600k which will be sufficient enough to invest with MBA. I will be the admin of the investment. Every month, when MBA pays, each member will be able to get 7,500 monthly which is 15% of the 50k initially pooled.

Registration fee for this is 5k for me to manage the investment. My reputation on nairaland and Facebook will be put on ground as security. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying the interest, all members will be getting their share from me.

This initiative will allow interested members test the waters with a smaller amount and still enjoy the 15% promised by MBA.

My role is just the fund administrator.

If you are interested in this and you want to know more, you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 07081516945

When account is funded, all members will be aware, with a copy of the contract with MBA snapped and shown on the group's WhatsApp. Every thing will be done transparently.

If after 6 months all goes well, members can decide to withdraw their 50k each if they all call for liquidation or it can be rolled over if they all agree to that.

By the end of month 6, each member would have earned 45k! almost 100% of their capital and that is huge in the investment world.

I am a forex and alternative energy consultant (solar/inverter), I am also into solution creation. I am a problem solver, that is why I have created a solution like this. This is a ladder to tap into MBA riches.

Without risk, there shouldn't be hope for reward.

I am not an employee or a paid campaigner for MBA. What I have narrated about MBA is what I have seen first hand.

You can visit their website or offices to learn more about them if you so wish.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
bizgenera:
Hi guys,

I have been researching on MBA for over a year now. I have attended two of their events in Lagos where they killed money to host prospective investors and their foreign partners.

These guys have really done their home work. You want to talk about Government connections, they have it. A former honourable is one of their Director. Through him, big shorts in Aso rock have been throwing their weight behind them hitherto. In fact, the Secretary to the Federal Government was their guest of Honour in their last gala nite. Guys from EFCC also came to give them a clean bill of health on that day.

I learnt they have been at this for about 3 years plus. When I visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja, the setup showed that they are not in a hurry to close shop. Their infrastructure nationwide and even abroad (offices) really shows they mean business.

The beautiful receptionist I met there told me one of their cardinal secrets. She said aside their trading volume capacity and their business dexterity, they also fast, pray and tithe as instructed by their MD who is a Pastor at the Christ Embassy. They put God first in this their economic emancipation service to humanity.

Then coming to the business itself, we all know that someone with a bigger money and with the right tool tend to do better in forex trading than those with smaller amount. So, it logical that a company with over 10,000 investors and with billions of naira to invest will surely make an impact in the market than small fries with $200 accounts.

This guys can afford to buy the same robot that has been making consistent profits for successful mega banks and investment firms abroad . A robot that can make a consistent 30% return on investment monthly is all they need to be in business. Such robot might be worth 20m, but yes they can afford it as they are big. And that is what makes the big difference.

With huge capital and a sharp robot scalping for them, it is very possible to make 30% monthly so that they can give investors their share and still have theirs. I guess they are achieving this that is why they are paying and opening offices here and there. It is not rocket science, the founder is called to do this.

I think this is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and we should all pray for MBA to succed .

For those of us who have been into forex for years, we know that the market is influenced by volume. Most of us retail traders don't have such volume. That is why even when we manage to be profitable for some time, the big boys will soon take it back from us.

In the light of this, for those of us who might not be able to afford the minimum of 360k to invest or for those who are afraid to test the waters with such a big amount, I have decided to create a cooperate like group to enable us take advantage of this.

I am looking for 12 people who can afford to try this company with just 50k each.

That will amount to 600k which will be sufficient enough to invest with MBA. I will be the admin of the investment. Every month, when MBA pays, each member will be able to get 7,500 monthly which is 15% of the 50k initially pooled.

Registration fee for this is 5k for me to manage the investment. My reputation on nairaland and Facebook will be put on ground as security. So long as MBA is existing and so long as they are paying the interest, all members will be getting their share from me.

This initiative will allow interested members test the waters with a smaller amount and still enjoy the 15% promised by MBA.

If you are interested in this and you want to know more, you can chat me up on WhatsApp - 07081516945

When account is funded, all members will be aware, with a copy of the contract with MBA snapped and shown on the group's WhatsApp. Every thing will be done transparently.

If after 6 months all goes well, members can decide to withdraw their 50k each if they all call for liquidation or it can be rolled over if they all agree to that.

By the end of month 6, each member would have earned 45k! almost 100% of their capital and that is huge in the investment world.

I am a forex and alternative energy consultant (solar/inverter), I am also into solution creation. I am a problem solver, that is why I have created a solution like this. This is a ladder to tap into MBA riches.

I am not an employee or a paid campaigner for MBA. What I have narrated about MBA is what I have seen first hand.

You actually sound like you are trying to market them rather than giving testimony.
Tithing and praying doesn't make a business succeed If it is like that I am pretty sure most businesses in Nigeria will be successful
Your cooperative is dead on arrival cos I dunno who will readily give his money to a person he knows only online and I dunno the reputation you are talking about

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ob3kpa:
You actually sound like you are trying to market them rather than giving testimony.
Tithing and praying doesn't make a business succeed If it is like that I am pretty sure most businesses in Nigeria will be successful
Your cooperative is dead on arrival cos I dunno who will readily give his money to a person he knows only online and I dunno the reputation you are talking about

If you operate a business in Nigeria and you don't put God or a god as the foundation, you will just be toiling. This is not the West.

You will know a person in one day. Do you think 600k is worth my reputation? Would I give my Facebook contact to investors, where I have family and friends if I am not sure of MBA?

This package is for those who cannot afford $1,000 at once to invest. If you can, by all means go direct.

Testimonies have been given by many already. I am addressing a niche who might need this.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto1: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
bizgenera:

If you operate a business in Nigeria and you don't put God or a god as the foundation, you will just be toiling. This is not the West.

You will know a person in one day. Do you think 600k is worth my reputation? Would I give my Facebook contact to investors, where I have family and friends if I am not sure of MBA?

This package is for those who cannot afford $1,000 at once to invest. If you can, by all means go direct.

Testimonies have been given by many already. I am addressing a niche who might need this.

smiley
Re: MBA Investors Forum by idu1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
bizgenera:

Give me your home address?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
bizgenera:

I repeat if God, Fasting and tithing are foundations of a business why do Nigerian businesses Fail or is their prayer or tithes not enough. I appreciate your concern but please don't use religion to market them thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Please don't bring religion into this. Those traders that lost their shops in the last fire accident in Anambra state, don't pay their tithes abi?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
bizgenera:
Hi guys,

Well, just like the person above said, you sound more like someone marketing MBA.

As per the Investment, I think MBA still accept less than $1,000 that is, you can do 100k and above. So anyone who wish to test the water can go to MBA with 100k.

5k each from 12 people, I can see you are a real business person. Just for using your details to receive payment, you no do well.

You said you have been researching for over a year and you didn't tell us that they are not registered with SEC and that can be a serious issue in time to come.

PEACE!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizgenera: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
idu1:

Give me your home address?

I am in Lagos. If you are interested and you get in touch via WhatsApp, why not.

Spiritual security is just one side to running a successful business in Africa. Business sagacity, packaging etc are also major factors. As a critique, I have evaluated them based on these criteria that is why I am even willing to take the risk in the first place.

MBA does not accept anything less than $1,000 (360k). If you have it or more and you have the lever to test the waters with such an amount at a start, by all means go ahead.

But if you don't have that much or if you want to test before you plunge, then my initiative should appeal to you.

I am an entrepreneur, I like to create solutions based on a lacuna. And that is what I have just done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.