Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171148 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello house, it is always pleasing to share with you that the eagle has landed! The ROI for our second account due today has landed and this is the sixth ROI. Rollover loading tomorrow!!!. The ROI for this account always seems to drop on the due date. The first account which ROI was due yesterday is yet to drop. I have emailed them and I am sure it surely will come and it shall not delay so I will wait for it. Praise God and long live MBA

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
GhostderGeist:

IMO, let's stick to this thread which has lasted this long and gained enough credibility.

We can all coexist, the sky's enough for birds to fly without crashing into one another. Moreover, there's more good to it than bad. We all share one ultimate goal and what will jeopardise we online'rs' funds will most likely jeopardise they physical branch'ers' also.

Ordibhest to whoever think otherwise!

You are one helluva handful. Very wonderful spirit you got. For you, and for you only I will break protocol. If ever you have an issue with your online investment, PM me.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oshe! I'm loving the spirit. Let me go and dust my account. It's 1 month pregnant and about to deliver.
airsaylongcom:

You are one helluva handful. Very wonderful spirit you got. For you, and for you only I will break protocol. If ever you have an issue with your online investment, PM me.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
50nizzy:

Investment packages with contracts that would run for six years is truly Awesome.

The Directors of MBA are seeing the company Alive and Well in 6 years time, and so should every investor.

Try 15years!

My spreadsheet calculation covers 15 years...and runs into billions! Quite complex but feasible financial math/projection I've there!

Also, there's future projections to buy some dope cars, own houses etc at half the price as detailed in the other packages!

Oh, I almost forgot...starting from when I'll clock 40, I've planned a yearly all expenses paid trip to Dubai with my sweetheart, courtesy of MBA's Senior Retreat package!

So you see, MBA is like a lifeline...and I can't help but smile at the loss of those ignorant people doubting MBA's credibility!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Chief, your 'boy' is loyal...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
AlmondRPG47:

Try 15years!

My spreadsheet calculation covers 15 years...and runs into billions! Quite complex but feasible financial math/projection I've there!

Also, there's future projections to buy some dope cars, own houses etc at half the price as detailed in the other packages!

Oh, I almost forgot...starting from when I'll clock 40, I've planned a yearly all expenses paid trip to Dubai with my sweetheart, courtesy of MBA's Senior Retreat package!

So you see, MBA is like a lifeline...and I can't help but smile at the loss of those ignorant people doubting MBA's credibility!

Temporarily suspended. People were abusing the product with girlfriends and side chicks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Temporarily suspended. People were abusing the product with girlfriends and side chicks

Oh, too bad...is there anything Nigerians won't try to abuse?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Wow, you are so kind. Thank you man, I'm sure taking advantage of the premium gesture to the fullest.

Already screenshot this your post, so when I need to PM you in the future, it could come attached (and I do appreciate).

But may I suggest you help us shed light here on the subject I raised which many like me on this thread might be keen to learn from since it's already out here for eyebrows? I hope you understand my POV? I'm sure we would really appreciate that as a plus gesture.

Thank you once again for the premium credit and the kind words.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Oh wow. So, one could actually earn 15% ROI daily now? Pls enlighten us further big man.

Our rates are monthly. That 15% daily was DEFINITELY a typo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Our rates are monthly. That 15% daily was DEFINITELY a typo

Oh, thank you very much for the clarification.

Kindly entertain my last question pls bro: So, what about the upgrading from "basic" to "pro" thingy? Is that really a thing, if so, what difference will the upgrade make?

Pardon me and thank you once again for the response
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Oh, thank you very much for the clarification.

Kindly entertain my last question pls bro: So, what about the upgrading from "basic" to "pro" thingy? Is that really a thing, if so, what difference will the upgrade make?

Pardon me and thank you once again for the response

I will ask around within the business

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I will ask around within the business

Okay, great. Thank you very much big man

The efforts and feedback will be highly appreciated. Do have a pleasant night! Hands high, palms opened, right leg up and hitting ground. (If you know you know cool)

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jennann(f): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
eezeribe:
MBA is waxing stronger. The highly anticipated new packages have been launched on the website.. 6 new investment packages with some having contracts that will run for six years.This is awesome.
I went to the website but didn't see the new packages. Can you provide the link to this? Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
jennann:

I went to the website but didn't see the new packages. Can you provide the link to this? Thanks

https://www.mbatrades.com/packages
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some ppl are making a whole lot of money from forex. Now I believe MBA is making a whole lot of money more than the 15%, this dude is from Europe making a lot. I just have to screenshot is trading. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
50nizzy:

Investment packages with contracts that would run for six years is truly Awesome.

The Directors of MBA are seeing the company Alive and Well in 6 years time, and so should every investor.

I really pray so coz I just started 15th last month and expecting my first ROI this month

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrOBD(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thank you sir/ma. You've been very helpful.

airsaylongcom:

The choice to invest via a branch or online is yours to make. If you invest via a branch, you have a physical office to walk in to in the event of complaints or issue. For online complaints you will call the customer care line or send an email.to the support team.

For branch accounts you can open account with any branch without walking in to that branch. Get a contact from your desired branch and have them email the form to you. Fill, scan and email the form back and your account will be open within days.

Accounts opened via branch cannot be managed online yet. That's work in progress though.

It's actually more "DANGEROUS" giving me your account number than your BVN. So I don't get it why Nigerians "hoard" their BVN. For now it is optional but it is eventually going to be compulsory at some point.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Morning bro, hope you're good. If minors and children qualify for an investment, does it mean I can invest for a child aged 2 to 8?

Pls what's the meaning of chiild NPC birth certificate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
dyoungesture:

Pls what's the meaning of chiild NPC birth certificate

'National Population Commission' birth certificate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by cyndyuc(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=ikechialex1 post=92341620]Don't pay such, although I spent same amount some years ago to learn, but I will always advise people to keep that money and invest, inbox me and I will give you all the assistant you need to succeed like me. all for free, I have made money and still making
Over 700 trades lost 30 or less, thats huge success to me you can verify my claims, so I don't need people's money to train them am giving a humanitarian service.
3years now in the game you can make more than MBA is offering in a week.
Just call me and get started.
[/quote
Please I'm really interested in learning Forex. Pls kindly help

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emeldamicheals: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
I received my 1st ROI alert of 54k by 6pm today 4th Aug. Mad oooo. It was due for 2nd August but that was on Sunday though. The alert sweet me shaa. Never late to join the moving wagon. MBA na sure bet.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by JoshOxborn: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Are they Forex brokers?
Nah. An investment platform. Check it out on Playstore.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello Everyone. I have 360k/$1000 already invested into the MBA, I tried to do another 360k but it is saying I can't have more than 1 investment at a time but I should top up the current one instead, Okay.....But the thing is that I can't seem to invest more, The invest more/top up button is not working...So what seems to be the problem?? 360k is now the threshold??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Samai270989: 3:18am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=cyndyuc post=92466703][/quote] Good morning. I am also interested in learning. Please let me know what’s the best way to contact you. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 4:00am On Aug 05, 2020
E shock you
emeldamicheals:
I received my 1st ROI alert of 54k by 6pm today 4th Aug. Mad oooo. It was due for 2nd August but that was on Sunday though. The alert sweet me shaa. Never late to join the moving wagon. MBA na sure bet.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by nobsalis: 5:14am On Aug 05, 2020
banio:

U opened this thread March 4th 2019.
MBA forex is still kicking, we are in August 2020. Hope You have invested like Yesterday.

Wen did MBA starts operation ?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2020
I hv been following but never commented grin my first ROI just landed yesterday .i invested last month on the 4th july and wasn't expecting it as people talk about delays .Chai alert sweet die . God keep MBA

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2020
I tap into your blessing boss
Moda1:
I hv been following but never commented grin my first ROI just landed yesterday .i invested last month on the 4th july and wasn't expecting it as people talk about delays .Chai alert sweet die . God keep MBA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.