Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171245 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Free the guy...he's a gambler, not worth talking to!

Research have shown that gamblers are the most lazy people on Earth! They live in dreams, and end up being paupers, and mostly suicidal!

One game always "cuts" their "big" ticket....if.to say Arsenal manage win

Or Ordinary draw wey I play Chelsea....

Or na Madrid make me loose 13m

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bro, you know them well!

Jobless bunch of day dreamers...one addicted gambler was boasting how he'll buy the latest Lexus after collecting his 39M from a long ticket thats remaining one game. Lo and behold, the ticket cut! Guy almost committed suicide...

MBA is not Bet9ja...ROIs don't cut!

airsaylongcom:

One game always "cuts" their "big" ticket....if.to say Arsenal manage win

Or Ordinary draw wey I play Chelsea....

Or na Madrid make me loose 13m

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
No be everybody get brain na. Think am
MperorX:
Leave that fool,Saying MBA,pays your from your own capital.How do they run the company,Make donations,pay salaries think with your brain bro!
I invested 2m in MBA january and have been getting my 300K monthly alert till July 16th. I requested for termination ,and was paid my 2m back within 2 weeks! I am coming nextweek to invest 4.9m .Go big or Go home!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Swiftlee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
toxxnoni:

I just invested I am waiting for 4 of September to come and share my own testimony.
grin
Sure you will share your testimony! MBA is truly here to lift us up and they are doing that with utmost priority! God bless MBA

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Swiftlee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
dyoungesture:

Am really happy to hear this, congratulations bro... Am expecting my first ROI on the 15th of this month and I pray to hav it on the due date
Sure you will share your testimony! MBA is truly here to lift us up and they are doing that with utmost priority! God bless MBA

I never doubted them for once after I saw the set up of the company! I had the opportunity of visiting their office in Enugu and Abuja. I must confess, the office alone is bigger than some banks. No jokes!

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
ifeanyija:
New package alert !

You waited, now it's here.
We galdly present to you the arrival of our new packages,
the SMART FUNDS & the HUGE SAVER.

Welcome to the Rebranded era,
Get your Mou in less than one minute !

Visit our offices today to know more
Open to new investors and exisiting investors due for rollover.
Check office addresses in pinned comment.

MBA TRADING & CAPITAL INVESTMENT LTD
Call our helpline 0700000200
www.mbatrades.com

#mbacares
#newpackages
#investmentworks
#wednesdayvibes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=953448291786622&id=360514924413298&comment_id=953455221785929&reply_comment_id=953457348452383&notif_t=comment_mention&notif_id=1596620293180278&ref=m_notif

Thank you for this good news.

I am opening a smart fund account for my Mom next week. I love the fact that it is a one year package.

I Believe you only roll-over once a year if you are interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
If you call me a beggar, no wahala. Millionaires in the house should help me. I know I will be helped here that I why I won't stop until I start receiving my own alerts too. Bible says ask and it shall be given unto you. It will help my family a lot. My helper can reach me on... check my signature for my contact.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
CowbellY:

How much did you invest please ?. I'm seeing a level 1 500k figure. can someone please explain ?
Thanks

airsaylongcom

I invest 2m

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ShugaFly(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
1st ROI received with big Gratitude!!!!

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
ShugaFly:

Congratulations,, more to come

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
dyoungesture:

Congrats bro
Congratulations,, more to come

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
ShugaFly:
congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by cutieme(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2020
MperorX:
Leave that fool,Saying MBA,pays your from your own capital.How do they run the company,Make donations,pay salaries think with your brain bro!
I invested 2m in MBA january and have been getting my 300K monthly alert till July 16th. I requested for termination ,and was paid my 2m back within 2 weeks! I am coming nextweek to invest 4.9m .Go big or Go home!
Bro go home o and manage what you have o

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by duchez(m): 2:43am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=cyndyuc post=92466703][/quote]
Please I’m interested in learning. Thank you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I will ask around within the business

Good morning bro, still counting on this if you may already.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2020
SQLmastar:
Hello bro, I'm interested in investing into your betting accumulator...

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

So the chicken is even a gambler and is here heckling legitimate currency traders.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2020
shegemarle:

its simple. start with two hundred naira. look for 1.6 - 2.0 odds.

Can we all just start reporting any comment from this guy to the mods. Multiple reports will ensure he is permanently banned.

Also, any comme that derails from the thread should be massively reported by clicking on the report icon below the comment.
We need to get derailers out of this thread

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2020
shegemarle:
they are just recycling ur money. kapish

Guy u have a very looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg way to go, may it not be too late for you. If i have someone like you as a friend, i quickly do away wt you cos i will never make progress wt u been my friend and there is always tendency for you to envy me if am successful and making progress. If you are always afraid of falling you will never rise, am expecting the 10th ROI anytime from now but if i had listened to negative talks like yours then had i known would have been the stories now and am even regretting i joined late.

Rule 1
mukina2 dominique
Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2020
shegemarle:

are you for real, u got a credit alert of 600,000 naira..so how much did u invest, is this ROI for a particular month on a a cummulation of all ur earnings. simply put, u must have invested over 4m.

well i hope u are not planing on reinvesting or increasing ur capital. cos from what i have observed, MBA forex pays ur back ur money monthly and the total is never up to the capital.. except u decide to stop but trust nigerians, as long as it pays then they will keep going back.

if every investors pulls out MBA will go bankrupt and that is never gonna happen so they wont let u all pull out...why will u even think of pulling out when to u, u are making profit on ur capital.
how will MBA Forex crash,
simple.... if the heavy investors pull out their investment...eg, those investing above 10m.
if they decide to withdraw their capitals then how do they pay back the capital of their investors.

let me make this easy to comprehend....
i invest 600k for a 15% ROI in 6 months...calculate 15% of 600k....which comes to 90k per month. 90k mutiplied by 6 is 540k...which is part of ur capital.
so after 6 months the greed factor sets in, why not invest more or reinvest? in all over 80% of investors have fund held in MBA...u are just taking a chunk of ur money on monthly basis. not every one wants to pull out. the money remains there. no one is trading with ur money but rather paying u back ur money in instalments, they have set aside a certain amount of money for themselves should the scheme crash which will though.

my advice, after the 6 months, take ur profit and capital and leave...soon the scheme will explode into ur faces.

a word is enough for the wise

Rule 1
mukina2 dominique

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Good morning bro, still counting on this if you may already.

Waiting for feedback from the online team...those guys are swamped
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Waiting for feedback from the online team...those guys are swamped

Oh, okay. Thank you bro... I can imagine
Re: MBA Investors Forum by shegemarle(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2020
guys chill,

there is so much hatred going on here. if MBA works for u, please go ahead with it. for those who have had testimonies i wish u well and for those who are about to start, goodluck in advance.
we all are adult and matured enough to make intelligent decision. i dont recall insulting anyone in this forum neither did i in anyway make any derogatory comment to anyone directly or indirectly. u all have ur facts and convictions about MBA forex....please why not just move on with ur daily lives and investments.

my comment will in no way change the fact that u are already reaping ROI fom ur investment, neither will it change ur opinion.

i will overlook the barrage of abuses and curses but something is for sure....curses and abuses are like stones. Newton's 3rd law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. so ur curses and abuses dont worry me, it surely bounces back.

this thread was started because someone wanted to know if MBA is scam or not. i just gave my opinion...i am not one to start exchanging words with people. i am far more advanced for such bickering.....

if MBA works for u good. if i am lazy i do be pioneering MBA. i guess u all heard about bluekey...

i rest my case and sure u can continue to show ur low life by what u post here...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
shegemarle:
guys chill,

there is so much hatred going on here. if MBA works for u, please go ahead with it. for those who have had testimonies i wish u well and for those who are about to start, goodluck in advance.
we all are adult and matured enough to make intelligent decision. i dont recall insulting anyone in this forum neither did i in anyway make any derogatory comment to anyone directly or indirectly. u all have ur facts and convictions about MBA forex....please why not just move on with ur daily lives and investments.

my comment will in no way change the fact that u are already reaping ROI fom ur investment, neither will it change ur opinion.

i will overlook the barrage of abuses and curses but something is for sure....curses and abuses are like stones. Newton's 3rd law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. so ur curses and abuses dont worry me, it surely bounces back.

this thread was started because someone wanted to know if MBA is scam or not. i just gave my opinion...i am not one to start exchanging words with people. i am far more advanced for such bickering.....

if MBA works for u good. if i am lazy i do be pioneering MBA. i guess u all heard about bluekey...

i rest my case and sure u can continue to show ur low life by what u post here...
you can go back to sleep now, we hear u. We have noticed u. Continue ur gambling and leave others. Bye

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2020
A poor comeback attempt.

Although I don't support the curses...those were extreme, I would advise you choose your words careful next time! Respect is earned, and it is mutual!

You claimed to be a mature adult, however, your opinions that provoked people suggested otherwise! They're a thousand and one better ways to share your 'negative' opinions on issues without provoking people...have you read scam reviews on websites like scamadviser? You should do a lot of reading, you need it.

Scrub the internet and tell us if you can find a single reliable professional and extensive review that conclusively label MBA as scam...

Thanks, and peace out!

shegemarle:
guys chill,

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
I believe we are learning lot of lessons from these thread.
Now there are many MBA investors on this thread more than the enemies.
I have been following the thread keenly, reading all comments, discarding the negative ones.
Most people invested in MBA via people's testimonies here, they refused to be overcame by negativity and fear (though they were afraid initially).
My respect goes to the old investors here, who stood on their ground to war off and fought against anti MBAs.
The negative forces called the old investors of MBA all kind of names - Stupid, fools, rude etc.
Still they stood on their ground, knowing that it is not about MBA but about their investments.
Today,who are the stupid ones?
I can tell you some of the anti MBAs are now investors, praying and wishing that MBA never fail.
From this thread, many investors have learnt other sources of income as well as on how to manage their roi(s).
Though I was busy that day and forgot to post it here, on 26th of last month l completed 1 year with MBA on investment of 4M, I have recovered my 4M capital back via roi, l have rolled over again. And I know the new journey will be sweeter than the former ones.
I have come to know that village people are not behind all our woes, rather our level of stupidity, negativity, misinformation, fear and lack of planning among other factors also contribute to our woes.
Life is about choices and decisions. Where you are today is as result of the choice and decision you made yesterdays. And where you will be tomorrow will be as result of the decision you make today. Likewise, your happiness, peace and joy will depend on your choice(s). The question is : What shape your choice(s)? - Fear, Envy, Bitterness,Poverty etc. It is up to you.

24 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
50nizzy:

I just came online and I saw this Rabies infected Dog Trespassing and Talking Trash.

A big thank you to my fellow Investors for your response to this FOOL that would die very soon.

if I don't respond to you then I am not Fulfilling my calling here. Part of my Duty here is to Vomit Fire on IDIOTS like you.

You say my company go crash Abi ?

Well, na Trailer loaded with cement na go Jam you and you go die on the spot. (Hit and Run). Nothing would happen to the driver and the Vehicle.

Mortuaries would reject your corpse because it is infected. then your village people would hurriedly bury you in the evil forest where you belong.

Big Fool --- Your days are numbered.
easy bro, nobody dies,money is good but life is such a precious giftgrin

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
I believe we are learning lot of lessons from these thread.
Now there are many MBA investors on this thread more than the enemies.
I have been following the thread keenly, reading all comments, discarding the negative ones.
Most people invested in MBA via people's testimonies here, they refused to be overcame by negativity and fear (though they were afraid initially).

You are right. I'm one of such investor.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by obilokechukwu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
my live account , make profit with this account

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

You are right. I'm one of such investor.
Thank you ��
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have been under ban for some days and am back, but I can see some idiiots have been running their mouths in my absence. Anyway am back, so bring it on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Greenvaiper:

I have been under ban for some days and am back, but I can see some idiiots have been running their mouths in my absence. Anyway am back, so bring it on.

So dem nor dey fear your venom abi ?

anyways welcome back partner.

This is where we kill them, this is where they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gee64: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Like MMM did...ABI?
Lazy Nigerians.
Swiftlee:

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.