Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171400 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adigun98(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
ifeanyija:
yea, but u can only topup with 360 or above
oh okay just from 360k and above ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mykelmbuot: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
adigun98:
oh okay just from 360k and above ?
yea
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

See how empty you are!!! What a pity!

You need to adhere strictly to his warning.

BE GUIDED
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

You can top up with any amount so long as the initial is over 360k. However, I heard topping up means you are basically agreeing to start a new 6 month plan.
Abeg those with more details should explain further

Wrong. Wrong
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Please help me on this, I based in Ekiti State. I went to visit my friend in Port Harcourt last month whom introduced MBA fx to me and I invested in the Port Harcourt branch last month but I want to invest for my child of 7yrs by end if this month but can't go to Port Harcourt branch cos it's too far to Ekiti State, so I want to go to Lagos State but I don't know if their is maximum amount fixed to invest for a child of 7yrs and must I bring my child to the MBA fx office or what's the necessary documents I should bring for the child.. thanks in advance
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ilaje1: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
This company doesn't look responsible whatsoever. All the lines on their website and their social media accounts don't work. For those using online account, how long does it take to get money in your account after making the withdraw.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
If the company doesn't look responsible why try investing with them? Please look for a responsible company and invest your money. People like you will spread false rumor that MBA is crashing. If you must know, all through the covid period, they maintained integrity. What else do you want? Please be guided.
Ilaje1:
This company doesn't look responsible whatsoever. All the lines on their website and their social media accounts don't work. For those using online account, how long does it take to get money in your account after making the withdraw.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaje1:

I think lots of people are now swarming on this page.
You mustn't get involved, bros.
This thing is not by force.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaje1:

Upload your pictures and let's see between u and mba who is more responsible. Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
dyoungesture:
Please help me on this, I based in Ekiti State. I went to visit my friend in Port Harcourt last month whom introduced MBA fx to me and I invested in the Port Harcourt branch last month but I want to invest for my child of 7yrs by end if this month but can't go to Port Harcourt branch cos it's too far to Ekiti State, so I want to go to Lagos State but I don't know if their is maximum amount fixed to invest for a child of 7yrs and must I bring my child to the MBA fx office or what's the necessary documents I should bring for the child.. thanks in advance

Why don't u invest online or do it through airsaylongcom?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Hi bros, i need ur assistance and input . I invested last month in lekki branch and i got my first ROI early thiz week but i hv not received my MoU till now . I hv gone to MBA office but was given flimsy reason of printer not working and i called d person helping me as the girl that opened account for me no longer work there , still yet i hv not been successful. Pls kindly help me over this as i will invest again by 23rd and hopefully u will be my account officer for my new account grin
airsaylongcom:

Wrong. Wrong
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Moda1:
Hi bros, i need ur assistance and input . I invested last month in lekki branch and i got my first ROI early thiz week but i hv not received my MoU till now . I hv gone to MBA office but was given flimsy reason of printer not working and i called d person helping me as the girl that opened account for me no longer work there , still yet i hv not been successful. Pls kindly help me over this as i will invest again by 23rd and hopefully u will be my account officer for my new account grin

Sometimes make we dey talk small small. That's my branch and I'm sure you know it. I manage the IT assets. To come and say that was a flimsy excuse without backroom knowledge is very condescending.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Ufemia26:
Guys, there are companies that recently came out and copied MBA forex modus operandi. The name of the company is Bleep and one of the ex-employee of MBA advertised it to me. Please stay clear off of anything that's not the main MBA forex and I also pray that the emergence of this new companies won't soil MBA integrity.

Don't allow greed make you lose everything.
Stick to MBA and demand for better service from them.

And you had to plaster their ad materials here?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

Are you saying MBA trades in other currencies?
I didn't know this. However, my analysis was based on the present volatility and the last crash from 15 years ago.
If MBA is trading in other currencies as you say, then this is the best investment to get into right now as it signifies a very long term profitability.

Infact, those who want to make money should start learning/mentoring in MBA now.

I heard from someone that 2 major MBA protégés have even their own companies?

We are not talking about bureau de change transactions here, forex trades is beyond exchanging naira for dollar, we are talking about. OTC trades
Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2020
ogwuche4u:
If the company doesn't look responsible why try investing with them? Please look for a responsible company and invest your money. People like you will spread false rumor that MBA is crashing. If you must know, all through the covid period, they maintained integrity. What else do you want? Please be guided.

Business with solid foundation don’t fear crash, is normal to have. Losses , the average Nigeria don’t want to hear that, greed!!!

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RuggedSniper: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2020
50nizzy:
This is a statement made by the CEO of MBA Forex, Mr Maxwell during a chat with the Media at the Launch of the Blue Revolution in Lagos last year

“In MBA we trade averagely 6.5 trillion US$ daily. We have the expertise, knowledge and technicalism. We have what it takes to navigate into profit. For over two years we have being consistent in getting lives changed through the FOREX market,” he said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

I Highlighted the point where he said that MBA have what it takes to navigate into profit.

That is the secret of MBA Forex.

I Know of Young South African Forex Traders that never loose money trading forex.

They Navigate their way into Profit. They buy and sell at the same time and always come out profitable for every pattern they trade.

if you have a large enough capital and the technical know-how, you can do the same thing.

MBA Forex have this Technical know-how, that is why i was comfortable releasing my money to them.

Honestly, the only regret i have today is that i didnt listen to my younger brother when he told me about them last year.

But looking forward, i dont have any fears about their future, because they are confident in what they are doing.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=airsaylongcom post=92549266]

And you had to plaster their ad materials here?[/quote

I ain't advertising anything. Don't be too quick to castigate someone. How else should I have created awareness? I mean an awareness for people to stay clear off that company?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:

See how empty you are!!! What a pity!

IDIOT, I repeat :

Go and pray for yourself and your family members. Pray that the spirit of fear, stupidity, ignorance and arrogance that tormented your forefathers in the village should stop tormenting you and your siblings.

That is the reason behind the misfortune and poverty that has plagued your lineage.

When people were planting seeds then in the village, your forefathers were arguing with the gods to show them the weather reports for the year before they would go to the farm.

Your forefathers became unsolicited town criers telling those going to the farm not to go, because the gods have not released the weather report for the year. they claimed they were wise, and everyone going to the farm was ignorant in their sight.

They died impoverished and untimely as beggars, begging from those who ignored their useless rant against the gods. Now the gods have decided to visit their iniquity on their offspring (You and your siblings).

So Big FOOL, you had better keep your prayers and advice for yourself and your family members because I see you ending the same way as your forefathers. Poor, Broke, Battered, Hungry, Empty-handed, Depressed, Unfortunate, Suicidal and blaming the government of the day for not implementing the Budget.

Charity they say begins at home, so before you come here and talk trash, go and pray and render financial advise to your family members so that the yoke of poverty would be broken from your lineage.

By the time the gods would hear your prayer and forgive your family, investors here would have received their ROI Alerts.

If you insist on talking trash about my investment, no problem, open another thread for that or be roasted alive here.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adigun98(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2020
ifeanyija:
yea
Okay thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm tellin u what i was told . I thought its within days after deposit u will get it or sometimes immediately u will get MOU but since its ur branch and am unaware , u can as well tell me why i hv not received mine after 1month plus . Good enough that ur in IT session and u hv first hand information concerning this delay
airsaylongcom:

Sometimes make we dey talk small small. That's my branch and I'm sure you know it. I manage the IT assets. To come and say that was a flimsy excuse without backroom knowledge is very condescending.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by francisisuh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please how long does it take for ROI transfered to personal account to drop ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ooin...I say ooin!!! You're doing well!!!

LMAO right now...you're really hot! I pray you marry a chill wife, bro. You understand what I'm saying?

50nizzy:

IDIOT, I repeat :

Go and pray for yourself and your family members. Pray that the spirit of fear, stupidity, ignorance and arrogance that tormented your forefathers in the village should stop tormenting you and your siblings.

That is reason behind the misfortune and poverty that has plagued your lineage.

When people were planting seeds then in the village, your forefathers were arguing with the gods to show them the weather reports for the year before they would go to the farm.

Your forefathers became unsolicited town criers telling those going to the farm not to go, because the gods have not released the weather report for the year. they claimed they were wise, and everyone going to the farm was ignorant in their sight.

They died impoverished and untimely as beggars, begging from those who ignored their useless rant against the gods. Now the gods have decided to visit their iniquity on their offspring (You and your siblings).

So Big FOOL, you had better keep your prayers and advice for yourself and your family members because I see you ending the same way as your forefathers. Poor, Broke, Battered, Hungry, Empty-handed, Depressed, Unfortunate, Suicidal and blaming the government of the day for not implementing the Budget.

Charity they say begins at home, so before you come here and talk trash, go and pray and render financial advise to your family members so that the yoke of poverty would be broken from your lineage.

By the time the gods would hear your prayer and forgive your family, investors here would have received their ROI Alerts.

If you insist on talking trash about my investment, no problem, open another thread for that or be roasted alive here.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
50nizzy:

Pls all these is not necessary. The purpose of this thread getting the right info about MBA. If you have invested, throwing invectives on another person will not give you greater ROI from silent members.
Learn to ignore side disturbances and focus on the goal

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaje1:
please can you upload your picture let see how responsible you are... People like you will bring bad luck..

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Truly, make you de talk small small!

Coming in public to say what you said implies you've no confidence in MBA, and that's really bad!

If you felt dissatisfied with your account officer and needed extra help, you should've asked politely...

Moda1:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Maybe if one checks now, dude may be in the 360k investors' range...

I'm in no way attempting to downgrade him, but it's true what you've been saying; "the smallest investors make the most noise"!

airsaylongcom:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
fxjones:
Analyzing the current new plan restructure:

Go and Analyse the Poverty and Misfortune that runs in your family because your forefathers offended the gods.

strategize and plan on how you can rescue your children from the scourge of the gods.

Poverty should never speak when wealth is talking.

Millionaires are talking here, so shut up your septic tank mouth and get out of here. IDIOT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
50nizzy:

Go and Analyse the Poverty and Misfortune that runs in your family because your forefathers offended the gods.

strategize and plan on how you can rescue your children from the scourge of the gods.

Poverty should never speak when wealth is talking.

Millionaires are talking here, so shut up your septic tank mouth and get out of here. IDIOT.
pity the guy na, he doesnt have 360k to invest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.