Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170027 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
ogawisdom:

Ok my bro, do u trade too? I am considering learning forex trading too from any profitable trader as the cost of doing it via mba forex is much ie 150k
I can teach u the basics first but its not for free,Pm me ur number if u are interested
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
dogtails:
I can teach u the basics first but its not for free,Pm me ur number if u are interested

I Know all the basics already via YouTube
All I need is a profitable trader to practically share the trading secrets via a life account.

Someone that can show practically how to win 20 dollars daily with a 500dollars account. He will trade live n prove himself consistently for 2 weeks while doing the training cool

All the theories are on YouTube already

A good day trader should win 20 to 40 pips daily

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
captainking:

This man.. You never call me since abi... You stay close to me.. Come and pay homage jari... You know nah... Happy new year bro..

pls so busy i will call you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
aremso:

pls so busy i will call you
No wahala bro...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AgentGoat: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
ogawisdom:
Mba forex
No risk no reward

Just jumped into the ship yesterday with some spare cash cool

I pray for it to last till September n beyond so I can break even n start enjoying my profit.
No risk no reward

After you don bad mouth am finish o grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AgentGoat: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
captainking:

i dont trade o...i barely have time self...so...i let MBA do the trading...
Well, to be honest, from the litle i know, no good and profitable trader would teach you all the tricks in the game...

I heard MBA fx even employ some traders they train if they see the person is good... As long as trading is involved, i believe that no good training comes cheap..

cheers bro

Is there training intensive?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
AgentGoat:

Is there training intensive?

I heard so... For 3 months.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
captainking:

i dont trade o...i barely have time self...so...i let MBA do the trading...
Well, to be honest, from the litle i know, no good and profitable trader would teach you all the tricks in the game...

I heard MBA fx even employ some traders they train if they see the person is good... As long as trading is involved, i believe that no good training comes cheap..

cheers bro
Are you working for MBA forex? How can you prove that MBA forex is into forex trading? How do you know that MBA forex employ traders they train if they see the person is good? Sorry, you already said that "You heard". My friend it doesn't take up to 30mins for a trader to allow myfxbook.com to connect to the trading server of the forex broker that he is using to trade, and extract the trading performance track record. Is that too hard for a forex trading/investment company that wants to win the confidence of investors to do? If hedge funds do allow third party bodies to audit and verify their trading performance track record, who is MBA forex?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bigiyaro(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fxmanager:
Are you working for MBA forex? How can you prove that MBA forex is into forex trading? How do you know that MBA forex employ traders they train if they see the person is good? Sorry, you already said that "You heard". My friend it doesn't take up to 30mins for a trader to allow myfxbook.com to connect to the trading server of the forex broker that he is using to trade, and extract the trading performance track record. Is that too hard for a forex trading/investment company that wants to win the confidence of investors to do? If hedge funds do allow third party bodies to audit and verify their trading performance track record, who is MBA forex?
just keep quiet already. u can shove myfxbook.com down ur ass....why don't you promote ur own stuff? the energy u r spending on this MBA forex sef, its like u don't have anything important doing, i doubt if u r a trader sef. a busy trader will spend more time on practice and self development than u always coming here to rant. pls place a link to a testimony from ur coy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fxmanager:
[s]Are you working for MBA forex? How can you prove that MBA forex is into forex trading? How do you know that MBA forex employ traders they train if they see the person is good? Sorry, you already said that "You heard". My friend it doesn't take up to 30mins for a trader to allow myfxbook.com to connect to the trading server of the forex broker that he is using to trade, and extract the trading performance track record. Is that too hard for a forex trading/investment company that wants to win the confidence of investors to do? If hedge funds do allow third party bodies to audit and verify their trading performance track record, who is MBA forex?[/s]

So this one still dey here dey rant about MBA after how many months? MBA kidnap or kill any member of ya family? Oga, if u continues like this, nobody go patronise u. I have been with MBA for 1yr and I done break even. I dey make profit now, so kindly get out of this thread and get lost.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kaychiz: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Fxmanager:

Why don't you just go with soldiers to their office and arrest them all?
You are beginning to sound like a broken record! The time you spend on this thread badmouthing MBA could be channelled to other productive ventures.

Even if u have to warn pple about MBA, do it and rest your case! Why almost killing yourself as if u are going to force pple on what to do with their funds? This is becoming something else. Sebi you say u are a trader too, are you sure you are even checking your trades so? Because you spend too much time on this thread typing long epistles! Go and face your work oga!

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lafuria1(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2020
This copy and paste FX trader spamming the thread, sigh

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
This @fxmanager guy is filled with bitterness. You need spiritual healing.. You and your useless myfxbook.com ... Just get out of this tread abeg. You dey vex me.. Give link to your myfxbook.com you no fit, show us your trades na wahala.. You need reorientation walai. Your matta tire me.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

So this one still dey here dey rant about MBA after how many months? MBA kidnap or kill any member of ya family? Oga, if u continues like this, nobody go patronise u. I have been with MBA for 1yr and I done break even. I dey make profit now, so kindly get out of this thread and get lost.
My friend, our duty in this forum is to educate members/investors on the structure of a true and legitimate forex investment platform, and to expose scam/fraud schemes for what they are. That you are paid today from investments of other gullible investors does not mean that they will not run away when the time comes. You have been with MBA for 1 yr and you don break even. People said the same thing about MMM, Questra holdings, Winthrill, bitclub advantage, crypto advantage, usi-tech, The Benjamins, Wawu advantage, etc. Today where are there? We remember someone that was convinced and later on invested 40million after getting paid and breaking even in Winthrill and not very long after that Winthrill shut down and ran away with investor's funds including his #40million. Maybe he thought he will have time again to break even. No true investor will invest in a company that does not subject itself under a government regulatory monitoring. What if you wake up tomorrow and there is no sign of MBA forex, what will you do? Who will you report to?

You make sound as if we are after MBA forex. My friend, we are not after MBA forex, we are after any ponzi scheme in this forum that is fronting forex (using forex trading as a cover) in other to scam/defraud gullible investors of their hard earned money. MBA forex should do the right thing, and we will not disturbe them.

You said if we continue like this, nobody will patronise us. Continue like how, exposing ponzi schemes for who they are, and saving gullible investors from losing their hard earned money to these scammers, trying to prevent the imminent financial ruin of gullible MBA forex investors. We are not a sell out, we are people of principles, we value our live of integrity more than any thing. You can't expect me to stop exposing these scammers for who there are in exchange for your patronage. We are not that desperate for you to think that we can be bought. Do you know how many investors proposed to pay money into our personal account right from the time we ran our first trading journal here in this forum, as a result of the frustration they went through in getting the required documents to submit to our first partner broker, and also getting approved before being allowed to deposit fund to invest with us, and we decline, letting them know that by paying money into our account or any other persons account in the name of investment and waiting for payouts, they are exposing themselves to being defrauded. Do you why we decided on another partner broker? We were then shocked with the news that Nigerians are not allowed to have an account with the broker. These could be as a result of the same fraudulent nature of Nigerians, or so many scam/fraud news from Nigeria as a country. Instead of you help in also cleaning the image of this country, you are here threatening us on losing your patronage. Let us tell you something that you need to know, not everyone are investing in MBA forex, anybody who invested in MBA forex before now, is praying to exit before they disappear after knowing the truth, we will not stop spreading the education on a true legitimate/secured forex investment structure, we are not actually after your kind of investment, we are setting up our fund management service to attract institutional investors, do you know how many forex brokers that we are in talks with for partnership, do you know that we are currently in partnership talks with a big and reputable forex broker that is even proposing to market our fund management service across the world, using their own funds? Let us not say much for we are yet to roll out our marketing plans.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fxmanager:
My friend, our duty in this forum is to educate members/investors on the structure of a true and legitimate forex investment platform, and to expose scam/fraud schemes for what they are. That you are paid today from investments of other gullible investors does not mean that they will not run away when the time comes. You have been with MBA for 1 yr and you don break even. People said the same thing about MMM, Questra holdings, Winthrill, bitclub advantage, crypto advantage, usi-tech, The Benjamins, Wawu advantage, etc. Today where are there? We remember someone that was convinced and later on invested 40million after getting paid and breaking even in Winthrill and not very long after that Winthrill shut down and ran away with investor's funds including his #40million. Maybe he thought he will have time again to break even. No true investor will invest in a company that does not subject itself under a government regulatory monitoring. What if you wake up tomorrow and there is no sign of MBA forex, what will you do? Who will you report to?

You make sound as if we are after MBA forex. My friend, we are not after MBA forex, we are after any ponzi scheme in this forum that is fronting forex (using forex trading as a cover) in other to scam/defraud gullible investors of their hard earned money. MBA forex should do the right thing, and we will not disturbe them.

You said if we continue like this, nobody will patronise us. Continue like how, exposing ponzi schemes for who they are, and saving gullible investors from losing their hard earned money to these scammers, trying to prevent the imminent financial ruin of gullible MBA forex investors. We are not a sell out, we are people of principles, we value our live of integrity more than any thing. You can't expect me to stop exposing these scammers for who there are in exchange for your patronage. We are not that desperate for you to think that we can be bought. Do you know how many investors proposed to pay money into our personal account right from the time we ran our first trading journal here in this forum, as a result of the frustration they went through in getting the required documents to submit to our first partner broker, and also getting approved before being allowed to deposit fund to invest with us, and we decline, letting them know that by paying money into our account or any other persons account in the name of investment and waiting for payouts, they are exposing themselves to being defrauded. Do you why we decided on another partner broker? We were then shocked with the news that Nigerians are not allowed to have an account with the broker. These could be as a result of the same fraudulent nature of Nigerians, or so many scam/fraud news from Nigeria as a country. Instead of you help in also cleaning the image of this country, you are here threatening us on losing your patronage. Let us tell you something that you need to know, not everyone are investing in MBA forex, anybody who invested in MBA forex before now, is praying to exit before they disappear after knowing the truth, we will not stop spreading the education on a true legitimate/secured forex investment structure, we are not actually after your kind of investment, we are setting up our fund management service to attract institutional investors, do you know how many forex brokers that we are in talks with for partnership, do you know that we are currently in partnership talks with a big and reputable forex broker that is even proposing to market our fund management service across the world, using their own funds? Let us not say much for we are yet to roll out our marketing plans.
All this nonsense you just spewed now, I am waiting for the links of all your trades on myfxbook.com and also provide me with 5 persons here on nairaland to verify your claims of account management and evidences of payment received from you. If you cant provide this information, then kindly leave the group.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by olaxm: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Like I earlier said. Investment scam is a world wide things. So you guys can enjoy reading these story.

https://punchng.com/ex-banker-defrauds-354-nigerians-of-over-n500m/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/thai-officials-to-investigate-alleged-cryptocurrency-pyramid-scheme

I study-trade crypto for the high percentage volatility drop and rise and it purely technical. But I cant find such high percentage volatility drop and rise on Forex pairs (US/EU US/CDN etc) You can check tradingview.com to calculate the daily-hour-min percentage high and low of all the FX pairs. I hope una story won't end up like those above. My advise always is - go learn the game yourself and stop being gullible.

People who promise to give high percentage make trading look simple. The best a trader can do for you is to share profit and loss with you or teach how to fish for yourself. It even better you turn google and youtube to classroom than attending a trading seminar-class ( Digital Classroom). Learning how to trading is not free. But the skills is best with a strategy. I read chart accurately base on technical factors (time momentum price action etc but I am not yet near a strategist which is my goal. Those who has a strategy plan out make money without asking money from anybody.

Follow (nerdotech blockchain d'app) on twitter @ dolakell ( atleast if ure interested to read tweets from seasoned trader's-industry player on crypto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Fxmanager:

E dey like e don crash ooi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2020
It's like MBA has crashed oo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
obakovich:

Wetin una gain to dey throw rumors all about?
Silly people
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Wetin una gain to dey throw rumors all about? Silly people
they just want to frustrate this MBA by all means
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Lol haters everywhere

Ppl view this MBA forex with Ponzi mentality grin it's not the same bc Ponzi is not a business but a pyramid scheme whose success depends on new members fund but forex is a high risk business that has been with us for centuries.

Rumors, lack of new members n panic doesn't affect MBA system bc it is not dependent on getting new members but on successful forex trades.

The only thing that can affect MBA is if they fail to make successful forex trades for a longtime and which will almost not happen bc of the expertise in their fold n the solid risk management strategy they have

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
obakovich:

E dey like e don crash ooi
Your imagination... too bad you cultivate evil thought in thy heart!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Plus10:

Na question oi
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Plus10:

Na question ooo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dammybrite: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why did you say that, sir? Can you expatiate?
obakovich:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
hum in our whatsapp group,we are trying to block non investors....so much igba asili there like fxmanager ...so much silly questions....look at him..bad mouthing mba...yet selling his product....anumanu.... grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2020
ogawisdom:
Lol haters everywhere

Ppl view this MBA forex with Ponzi mentality grin it's not the same bc Ponzi is not a business but a pyramid scheme whose success depends on new members fund but forex is a high risk business that has been with us for centuries.

Rumors, lack of new members n panic doesn't affect MBA system bc it is not dependent on getting new members but on successful forex trades.

The only thing that can affect MBA is if they fail to make successful forex trades for a longtime and which will almost not happen bc of the expertise in their fold n the solid risk management strategy they have

The best a genuine forex trader can do is to promise to share profits on trade with investors.
Anyone who promises a fixed returns on investment to investors is probably into something else.......and it is a matter of time.......
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Has anyone gotten their monthly roil for December, this January on MBA forex

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2020
pluto09:

The best a genuine forex trader can do is to promise to share profits on trade with investors.
Anyone who promises a fixed returns on investment to investors is probably into something else.......and it is a matter of time.......

Ok whatever they are into the important thing is that they have been paying for over 2 years now n u only need them to pay u for 7 months to break even n start making profit.

For sure it doesn't need to last forever for a smart biz man to make money through it. If they last 18 months from now I will make more than enough from them n dts all that matters. There is no rich man that has never lost money bc they are always taking risk. Very few are rich bc very few can take risks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kem82: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2020
IWUBOY:
Has anyone gotten their monthly roil for December, this January on MBA forex
Yes, I got paid two days ago

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
gamaliel9:
hum in our whatsapp group,we are trying to block non investors....so much igba asili there like fxmanager ...so much silly questions....look at him..bad mouthing mba...yet selling his product....anumanu.... grin
This tells a lot about MBA forex. Potential investors are asking questions in order to understand what they are or will be going into, and the best you can do is to block them from your whatsapp group? A true genuine and legal company that is looking for investors and also looking to ensure that the company is not seen in bad light by the investing community will answer even the most silliest questions asked by any concern person and do so until the person/investor get a satisfactory reply from the company, and the company also gets an acknowledgement from the concern person/investor of being satisfied by the reply given to him/her. If this can't be done, then there is something fishy, shady, dubious, questionable, crooked, suspicious, disreputable, etc, about the company.

One thing you need to understand here is that the defending of MBA forex in this forum by members of this forum, despite our writeup and exposure of MBA forex as a ponzi scheme, says a lot about them, their character, their integrity, their values and whether they could be compromised for monetary gains. We believe with the spirit they are promoting and defending MBA forex, given the environment and resources, they would've also run their own ponzi/scam scheme, and that is only if they are not the ones running MBA forex.

You said that you people are trying to block non investors. Why don't you say the truth that you are trying to block smart investors who are asking questions that exposes MBA forex for who and what it is to the group, a ponzi scheme. In future, you will want to run a business here in this forum, and want the trust of investors in this forum, you will need their confidence in doing business with you. How will you be able to attract their patronage, after they learnt that once upon a time you block smart investors from a whatsapp group of a ponzi/scam scheme to prevent them from asking smart questions that will expose the scheme to members of the group? We will advise you and others to desist and resist the temptations to promote or say anything positive about MBA forex in this forum, as the negatives always outweighed the positives of any ponzi scheme by a wide margin, it always ends in tears, suicide, broken relationships, broken marriages, more poverty level of the masses as the masses are always defrauded of a bigger sum than what they paid out. You and others promoting it, are also destroying your reputations, and that is only if you care so much about it. We believe that until MBA forex can prove itself, not in payouts, as a reputable forex investment company, before you move to promote it, as so many potential investors are in this forum looking for honest people to work and partner with in business.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2020
I won't be surprised if this fxmanager is already an MBA Forex investor. That's how my friend made investment with one manager trading on her behalf and lost money. She owned the Forex account but the guy traded for her. I initially told her not to do anything Forex that it seems people profit from it by only training others. They are all the same so I will rather deal with the one that seems to be properly insured, bears the risk, and employs seasoned traders with a good record.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.