Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170773 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jombojombo(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Pls has any online investor been able to do top up and roll over?
I need your opinion on how you did that please!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2020
captainking:

who dares to do that?

let me call 50nizzy, the chief commanding officer of this thread.

it seems your kind nature is being taking for a walk..anyone that has issues with MBA should come to the office to make their complains

My Captain, My King, I salute you.

I got your message sir and i would like you to know that me and my 300 Spartan Warriors are fully ready to launch OPERATION PYTHON DANCE SEASON 2 on anyone or group of persons that is hell-bent on causing chaos on this thread.

And as for that Investor issuing useless threats to cause mayhem in MBA's office, you had better refrain from such actions. if not that would be your express ticket to spend a couple of nights in Jail, no matter who you think you are.

MBA IS FAR BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU THINK, SO BE CAREFUL.

Why don't you go to your bank and misbehave when you have issues with your Bank Account ?

You are patient enough with bank officials that cannot add five percent to your money but rather deplete your account through bank charges and other criminal methods.

Why cant you exercise the same patience with MBA that is changing the narrative in the financial industry ?

Issuing threats is not the way to go because you would lose at the end of the day.

The last man that had is Online problem solved never took such steps. He went to their office and presented his case while at the same running things with @ airsaylongcom on telegram who pulled a few strings. His patience paid off and the issue was resolved.

If I were you, I would exercise patience and control my mouth and fingers so that whatever the problem may be would be solved on time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Please let me REMIND my fellow MBA Investors on Nairaland that @ airsaylongcom is here on a private capacity and owes nobody answer to their questions, he owes nobody the kindness to speedily resolve whatever problem they have with their account. whatever he is doing here is done on his own freewill and MBA is not paying him extra for it.

So nobody should dare send threats to his Telegram handle.

Doing such a thing is the utmost display of concentrated stupidity and unadulterated Mumuism.

You did not invest your money with @ airsaylongcom but with MBA, so channel any fake threat you may have in your head to MBA directly and not to a private individual on nairaland that takes his time to help people resolve their issues.

One individual should not put sand in the Garri of many people. no one should use their bad character to discourage someone that is helping many others.

We should value what we have here and not use our fingers to cause problem for ourselves. Lets be Guided.

LONG LIVE MBA.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
50nizzy:
Please let me REMIND my fellow MBA Investors on Nairaland that @ airsaylongcom is here on a private capacity and owes nobody answer to their questions, he owes nobody the kindness to speedily resolve whatever problem they have with their account. whatever he is doing here is done on his own freewill and MBA is not paying him extra for it.

So nobody should dare send threats to his Telegram handle.

Doing such a thing is the utmost display of concentrated stupidity and unadulterated Mumuism.

You did not invest your money with @ airsaylongcom but with MBA, so channel any fake threat you may have in your head to MBA directly and not to a private individual on nairaland that takes his time to help people resolve their issues.

One individual should not put sand in the Garri of many people. no one should use their bad character to discourage someone that is helping many others.

We should value what we have here and not use our fingers to cause problem for ourselves. Lets be Guided.

LONG LIVE MBA.

You couldn't have said it better bro! Everyone should pls come in terms with the fact that this man is here in his own capacity not as delegated MBA official.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lloydkizz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
ekmike:

Thanks again for this info. I hope you revert after the top up.

Top-up completed successfully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
50nizzy:

My Captain, My King, I salute you.

I got your message sir and i would like you to know that me and my 300 Spartan Warriors are fully ready to launch OPERATION PYTHON DANCE SEASON 2 on anyone or group of persons that is hell-bent on causing chaos on this thread.

And as for that Investor issuing useless threats to cause mayhem in MBA's office, you had better refrain from such actions. if not that would be your express ticket to spend a couple of nights in Jail, no matter who you think you are.

MBA IS FAR BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU THINK, SO BE CAREFUL.

Why don't you go to your bank and misbehave when you have issues with your Bank Account ?

You are patient enough with bank officials that cannot add five percent to your money but rather deplete your account through bank charges and other criminal methods.

Why cant you exercise the same patience with MBA that is changing the narrative in the financial industry ?

Issuing threats is not the way to go because you would lose at the end of the day.

The last man that had is Online problem solved never took such steps. He went to their office and presented his case while at the same running things with @ airsaylongcom on telegram who pulled a few strings. His patience paid off and the issue was resolved.

If I were you, I would exercise patience and control my mouth and fingers so that whatever the problem may be would be solved on time.
Nicely said bro..
.i am waiting for the next person to yarn crap here.. Then I will unleash mayhem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
MBA needs to delegate a staff to the thread to be honest, anyone who googles mba will most likely end up here. and alot of active and new guys are here.

We deserve to have someone that can attend to our issues here. Especially online users with no account officers.

na little things like this na him dey move market. Mr airsay help us tell them abeg
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
throwaway123456:
MBA needs to delegate a staff to the thread to be honest, anyone who googles mba will most likely end up here. and alot of active and new guys are here.

We deserve to have someone that can attend to our issues here. Especially online users with no account officers.

na little things like this na him dey move market. Mr airsay help us tell them abeg

Bros if my people have no regard for Moses, is it the Jesus that MBA would send here that they would regard and respect ?

Secondly, on the Online issue you raised, it is very clear now that we would need assistance there because so many people are doing online investment.

But before that Assistance comes, I would suggest that my fellow Investors that are experiencing stressless online transactions should continue to share their knowledge and experience.

If you have a screenshot of any conversation you had with the MBA support team that would be of help to Online investors, kindly post it here. So that we can learn as we move ahead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
50nizzy:

Bros if my people have no regard for Moses, is it the Jesus that MBA would send that they would regard and respect ?

I understand but since airsay is here out of his own goodwill there's nothing much anyone can do here if he's not willing to assist (even though I know he has helped alot of people here already and will still help more). a staff on this thread will be more dedicated to issues and complaints of customers and will also ease the mind of new comers and give them a certain level of trust. Alot of companies do this, it's part of marketing.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
throwaway123456:

I understand but since airsay is here out of his own goodwill there's nothing much anyone can do here if he's not willing to assist (even though I know he has helped alot of people here already and will still help more). a staff on this thread will be more dedicated to issues and complaints of customers and will also ease the mind of new comers and give them a certain level of trust. Alot of companies do this, it's part of marketing.

My fellow investor, I understand you sir.

I also like your name too, because that is how I would throwaway all the haters of MBA into Isolation centers where they would not recover.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin This man no get chill. Much respect to you for all you do here. God no go shame us. Long live MBA. God bless @airsay cos na man wey sabi be that.
50nizzy:

I also like your name too, because that is how I would throwaway all the haters of MBA into Isolation centers where they would not recover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
ogwuche4u:
grin grin grin grin This man no get chill. Much respect to you for all you do here. God no go shame us. Long live MBA. God bless @airsay cos na man wey sabi be that.

One of the Great Ancestors, I Salute you sir.

Whatever I am doing today, I learnt from people like you. I saw how you and others dealt with Fxmanager and his crazy crew. Today they are doing ''Youth service'' in their isolation center. I salute you gallantry sir.

God nor go shame us. MBA for life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pls I need urgent help on how to register online. I tried but the mail verification thing is not working out.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
50nizzy:

haha, haters will have nothing but regrets after watching MBA continue running for several years to come! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
throwaway123456:

First off, MBA didn't create this thread so have no obligation whatsoever to delegate any customer care staff to be here. This thread was formed by investors.

Secondly, they have email and lines to reach them with. They also have Facebook page through which you are requested to contact them if you have questions, via their messenger and they'll reply you.

Modified: you can still contact them through the channels mentioned above, to make this suggestion of yours. Who knows, they might oblige.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:
Pls I need urgent help on how to register online. I tried but the mail verification thing is not working out.

Yahoo mail?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekmike(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
lloydkizz:

Top-up completed successfully.

I appreciate your feedback...Hopefully mine will be done in 2 weeks time
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yahoo mail?

No sir. Gmail
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yahoo mail?

I have been able to scale through to the profile update section but after updating my profile it’s saying ‘Verification request submitted, you will receive a response very soon’. I’ve been waiting since. Although I have done a transfer to the acct and need to know how I can upload the transfer slip.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

I have been able to scale through to the profile update section but after updating my profile it’s saying ‘Verification request submitted, you will receive a response very soon’. I’ve been waiting since. Although I have done a transfer to the acct and need to know how I can upload the transfer slip.

Have you tried engaging with them on facebook messenger ?

I understand Online Investors are getting easy response there. if they answer you there, let us know so that others can know where to go next time.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
50nizzy:

Have you tried engaging with them on facebook messenger ?

I understand Online Investors are getting easy response there. if they answer you there, let us know so that others can know where to go next time.

I have but no response yet. most of the staff nos I got aren't picking.

pls someone shld help me out...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

I have been able to scale through to the profile update section but after updating my profile it’s saying ‘Verification request submitted, you will receive a response very soon’. I’ve been waiting since. [b]Although I have done a transfer to the acct [/b]and need to know how I can upload the transfer slip.

Transferred to which account exactly? You cannot fund your wallet if you aren't verified. So where have you transferred money to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

hope scammers never get u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

How were you able to make transfer when your account has not yet been verified?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

I have but no response yet. most of the staff nos I got aren't picking.

pls someone shld help me out...
You should reach out to them on Instagram. They are more active on IG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Esetim(f): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I honestly don't know if I can help with this. Ask your account officer of s/he can help you with a photocopy of our triplicate

Hello airsaylongcom.

Thanks for your help so far on this thread. I have learnt a great deal.
Please I have a question as regards the new process of investing where the payment needs to be acknowledged before an investor can know their effective ROI date. How long does this acknowledgment process take?
Its almost a week and I still haven't received the acknowledgment message.

Thank you sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Esetim:

Hello airsaylongcom.

Thanks for your help so far on this thread. I have learnt a great deal.
Please I have a question as regards the new process of investing where the payment needs to be acknowledged before an investor can know their effective ROI date. How long does this acknowledgment process take?
Its almost a week and I still haven't received the acknowledgment message.

Thank you sir.

TBH I can't say. The commitment is 5 days. But I'm aware it is taking longer than this. And we are working to resolve this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Transferred to which account exactly? You cannot fund your wallet if you aren't verified. So where have you transferred money to?

I paid it into mba account in the bank today.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

You should reach out to them on Instagram. They are more active on IG

Ok thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
ifeanyija:
hope scammers never get u?

God forbid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

I paid it into mba account in the bank today.

Into which MBA account? MBA has at least 13 accounts, one for each branch. Definitely more as we have some branches having multiple accounts in different banks.

Online investments can only (as far as I know) be funded via card payment online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.