Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170804 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Into which MBA account? MBA has at least 13 accounts, one for each branch. Definitely more as we have some branches having multiple accounts in different banks.

Online investments can only (as far as I know) be funded via card payment online

really? a friend of mine did hers via over the counter transfer and registered online but her no isn't reachable today. The last time I went to their branch one of the staff said I can pay into their account.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmm, this one has jumped into a problem.
People investing without prior information
You created an online account, and without waiting to be verified, you went and paid into an account meant for those doing manual investment.
I hope we are going to have some peace here in the coming days and weeks.

Fxmanager will use you to increase his self-dominated thread to 25pages this week!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
I was just told that they no longer do the bank payment thing that its online card online payment but I need to come to their office tomorrow.
the blood pressure that just left me now ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
You created an online account, and without waiting to be verified, you went and paid into an account meant for those doing manual investment.

Fxmanager will use you to increase his self-dominated thread to 25pages this week!

Guy came down this was the process before but they no longer use it. I got the info from someone who invested with them 2months ago but she didn't give me the updated info cos she wasn't aware too.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

First off, MBA didn't create this thread so have no obligation whatsoever to delegate any customer care staff to be here. This thread was formed by investors.

Secondly, they have email and lines to reach them with. They also have Facebook page through which you are requested to contact them if you have questions, via their messenger and they'll reply you.

Modified: you can still contact them through the channels mentioned above, to make this suggestion of yours. Who knows, they might oblige.

it's not an obligation, it's just a suggestion that will benefit everyone including them. I've never contacted them and I hope i won't have any reason to, I just thought it's a nice suggestion that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
MostSoughtAfte:

really? a friend of mine did hers via over the counter transfer and registered online but her no isn't reachable today. The last time I went to their branch one of the staff said I can pay into their account.

Issokay
Re: MBA Investors Forum by FreeSpirited: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
I just wish this online stuff can be possible, cos I'm about to pay...but I'm having mixed feelings about the online stuff at the moment, cos it seems to be having some hitch based on some info here.
If anyone is able to do the online stuff, he should let us know, cos for various reasons many people are very far away from the physical offices and can't travel....and yet still want to invest.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
FreeSpirited:
I just wish this online stuff can be possible, cos I'm about to pay...but I'm having mixed feelings about the online stuff at the moment, cos it seems to be having some hitch based on some info here.
If anyone is able to do the online stuff, he should let us know, cos for various reasons many people are very far away from the physical offices and can't travel....and yet still want to invest.

online is possible, register and do your verification first, then proceed to payment. I did my process online and it went seamlessly, expecting my 1st roi in coming weeks.

if anything goes wrong you can get help here, send email and even try to reach them on facebook.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by FreeSpirited: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
throwaway123456:

online is possible, register and do your verification first, then proceed to payment. I did my process online and it went seamlessly, expecting my 1st roi in coming weeks.

if anything goes wrong you can get help here, send email and even try to reach them on facebook.

Great then
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Esetim(f): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

TBH I can't say. The commitment is 5 days. But I'm aware it is taking longer than this. And we are working to resolve this

Alright.
Thank you for your response. I appreciate.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Some people are just given themselve problems and be looking for someone to sulve it for them. How can one person be doing both online and manual investment simultaneusly? "HALF OLINE AND HALF MANUAL INVESTMENT". If you don't know what to do with money, you better give out to ophanage home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Some people are just given themselve problems and be looking for someone to sulve it for them. How can one person be doing both online and manual investment simultaneusly? "HALF OLINE AND HALF MANUAL INVESTMENT". If you don't know what to do with money, you better give out to ophanage home.

Gbamsolutely,

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate oo shocked

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Stanleych007: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
September started on a good note. My second ROI just landed today my due date and I’m posting this to clear the minds of many. MBA is the best thing that has happened to me this year, my abandoned house project in villa has continued with speed. Anybody that comes here to speak ill of MBA will suffer for 600years with annual thunder.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Bros God nor go shame us. You dey see the matter so ??

This new development is a classic example of why we keep emphasising that investors should at least do basic research before they pull the trigger.

Some will even go as far as insulting people on this thread when you try to correct them. it is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanleych007:
September started on a good note. My second ROI just landed today my due date and I’m posting this to clear the minds of many. MBA is the best thing that has happened to me this year, my abandoned house project in villa has continued with speed. Anybody that comes here to speak ill of MBA will suffer for 600years with annual thunder.

Congratulations Stan. More money in your Account.

I love your prayer for the enemies of MBA. --- 600 years of suffering with Annual thunder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanleych007:
congrats, but I dey see ur balance.. lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanleych007:
Congratulations Mr Stanley Christopher grin
You would surely complete that your house.
Was that black marker meant to hide you Account balance? cos i can still see your balance grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
SQLmastar:
Congratulations Mr Stanley Christopher grin
You would surely complete that your house.
Was that black marker meant to hide you Account balance? cos i can still see your balance grin grin

You don go "inject" one Database!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
About my comment earlier today, I had actually engaged my Manager regarding the situation (as seen in the screenshot). All I needed to do was follow her up today an the issue would have been resolved within days. But alas, I had to forfeit.

Most of the times I come here it's often to unwind and do something "extra". I've met some really fun people here who have shown patience and perseverance with my somewhat slow resolution. But if I saw I'm taking up a case, I no dey rest until it's closed.

On Friday a well known comedian came in to the branch to cause "mayhem" over his delayed payment from an online investment. I sensed his mood and engaged him. We both have a mutual friend and I sharply dropped the friend's name first so I can disarm him. Within 1 hour he was paid and he sent a message full of gratitude. Did it add to my KPI? No. But sometimes u do stuff because you are in the mood to. I choose to minimise the help I provide for online folks not because I hate them but because I will be bombarded by all manners of complaints that will keep me from focusing on my core. If however I am led to assist, rest assured that I will see it to the end no matter what. Just don't try to force it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hi guys how long does it take for account termination to be paid.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:
About my comment earlier today, I had actually engaged my Manager regarding the situation (as seen in the screenshot). All I needed to do was follow her up today an the issue would have been resolved within days. But alas, I had to forfeit.

Most of the times I come here it's often to unwind and do something "extra". I've met some really fun people here who have shown patience and perseverance with my somewhat slow resolution. But if I saw I'm taking up a case, I no dey rest until it's closed.

On Friday a well known comedian came in to the branch to cause "mayhem" over his delayed payment from an online investment. I sensed his mood and engaged him. We both have a mutual friend and I sharply dropped the friend's name first so I can disarm him. Within 1 hour he was paid and he sent a message full of gratitude. Did it add to my KPI? No. But sometimes u do stuff because you are in the mood to. I choose to minimise the help I provide for online folks not because I hate them but because I will be bombarded by all manners of complaints that will keep me from focusing on my core. If however I am led to assist, rest assured that I will see it to the end no matter what. Just don't try to force it
Thanks Mr.Ese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hello I made a termination of my investment on 28th August, at waterlines branch, how long will it take for me to be paid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
IWUBOY:

Hello I made a termination of my investment on 28th August, at waterlines branch, how long will it take for me to be paid
give them one to two months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Stanleych007:

600 years of suffering....plus annual thunder grin grin grin

MBA INVESTOR OF THE YEAR.....Fxmanager oooo come oooooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jombojombo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
ifeanyija:
give them one to two months
Months or weeks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
throwaway123456:

it's not an obligation, it's just a suggestion that will benefit everyone including them. I've never contacted them and I hope i won't have any reason to, I just thought it's a nice suggestion that's all

That's why I said u can make the suggestion directly to them. I didn't say the suggestion is bad. Read my previous post again
Re: MBA Investors Forum by FreeSpirited: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Baba mi, no forget ya boy. I'm also praying for you that stressful people will not know your moniker IJN
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
FreeSpirited:

There's no hitches with online investment pls. It's even the smoothest. People having problem caused it on themselves because they just proceed without getting complete info on the procedures first before doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by FreeSpirited: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

There's no hitches with online investment pls. It's even the smoothest. People having problem caused it on themselves because they just proceed without getting complete info on the procedures first before doing anything.

Thanks. I guess they were the ones who posted the misinformation, and I'm pained I delayed myself for nothing
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are a good man, God bless you

airsaylongcom:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
MBA FOREX does not fail even when people out of ignorant failed. It landed at about 11pm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Overwatch: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
My fellow investors, I’ve been a silent reader and I’ve been following up this thread since April..

So, I created my online account and got verified since May 2020.. that period I got some things to tidy up so my spare fund wasn’t up to the minimum investment so I waited until I get enough spare funds to invest.

However, I’m more than ready now to invest lol
But my question is; can I go ahead and deposit and invest now or is my account too long/old since it’s been created?

Just wanna be sure so I’ll have a smooth ride!

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.