Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171299 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
50nizzy:
When a known Scammer and Bomber comes on this thread and claim to be an investor, you must take their word with a pinch of salt. Fellow Investors Be Wise .
Iyooooo cartel

Guy disconnect you are talking rubbish
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Alert don enter now oo
Damn after 8 days.
God bless mba. To all mba haters i spit on your head.
God bless mba
Thunder fire Buhari
Proof of your alert to prove to us that you're an investor or..... undecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Proof of your alert to prove to us that you're an investor or..... undecided
Iyooooooo cartel

Bro i posted it earlier and removed it for security reasons. I don pass to dey lie
Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

You're right bro. When is your due date?

27th Boss
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

Bro i posted it earlier and removed it for security reasons. I don pass to dey lie

I
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

You are fake, guys pls ignore the fraud cartel. Anything you like say it you can even abuse me it remove nothing from me and if you do too much I will recommend you for a ban.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Macelliot(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2020
solreb:

The name of the company is "*ddfx" where I have 5 investments on one account. Everything is done online. They allow top-ups only after 3rd ROI. So I topped up one of the accounts on Sept and within 2 hours. It was done. impressive. When you top up, the system extends your investment duration by 3 months. So, far it has been a very good experience as ROIS drop every morning the due dates. My 5th investment will be due on the 31st. I wish all the investors the best even as I look forward to a rewarding October. For those that have issues with delayed payment from MBA, please visit the branch. MBA is currently overwhelmed with more investors so their staff do drop the ball once in a while. I suffered such last month when my 7th ROI would not drop more than a week after. My account officer did not help matters as she stopped picking my calls. Since I was out of PH I could not visit the office. But I called someone else I knew in their PH office who discovered that my Rollover was not uploaded hence the delay. He ensured this was done and I got paid a day after the upload.
Whats the Complete domain? Ddfx
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

smh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2020
aremso:

You are fake, guys pls ignore the fraud cartel. Anything you like say it you can even abuse me it remove nothing from me and if you do too much I will recommend you for a ban.
I thought as much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ojochenemiiye(f): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2020
IWUBOY:

Yes... I have liquidated mine...i was paid on the 17th day.
please were you an online investor? If yes, what is the procedure to terminate please? I don send mail tire, no response.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
smh
Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm replying because you're the only one conversing reasonable without throwing insults. I posted my SMS alert yesterday but had to remove. This is my email alert. You can check it out.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Bro I'm replying because you're the only one conversing reasonable without throwing insults. I posted my SMS alert yesterday but had to remove. This is my email alert. You can check it out.
Alright
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Alexiscalexis: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2020
But STERLING BANK account was the same they gave to me in Abuja Branch to transfer to on the 7th of this month? Is it that they aren't aware of the change?

ufotty2001:
GOOD MORNING DEAR ESTEEMED INVESTORS, HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT? PLEASE WE APPEAL TO THOSE WITH UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS TO BEAR WITH US AS THE COMPANY IS ON TOP OF THE MATTER. THIS IS DUE TO MIGRATION TO OUR DIGITAL BACK UP OFFICE WHICH WILL NATURALLY CURB THE CHALLENGE OF DELAYED PAYMENT CAUSED BY POOR NETWORK AND POSSIBLE REVERSALS OF TRANSACTIONS AS THE NEW PLATFORM IS AUTOMATED WITH PAYMENT COMING EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. WE APPEAL TO THOSE AFFECTED TO BE PATIENT AS THEIR COMPLAINTS WILL BE RESOLVED SOONEST.

- FOR THOSE WHO INVESTED BEFORE THE INTRODUCTION OF OUR NEW INVESTMENT/MODIFIED PACKAGES, THE DURATION IS SIX (6) MONTHS MEANING AT EXPIRATION YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT TILL YOU ROLL OVER. THIS HAS BEEN OBSERVED TO BE ONE OF THE CAUSE OF DELAYED PAYMENT.

- FOR BENEFIT OF DOUBT ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO RARELY READ OUR UPDATE, BE REMINDED THAT WE NO LONGER USE STERLING BANK PLC WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER:0073780970 FOR TRANSACTIONS.
WE NOW USE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) WITH EACH OF OUR BRANCHES (NO.6 AND 80 WETHERAL ROAD OFFICE) HAVING THEIR SEPERATE ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR TRANSACTIONS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFER THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES... FINANCIAL INVESTOR IS EXPECTED TO COME TO THE OFFICE FOR PROFILING AND GET PAYMENT ID BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID UNFORSEEN CHALLENGE BECAUSE OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS NOW AUTOMATED.

N/B: ANY PAYMENT/TRANSACTION MADE TO STERLING BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND CAPITAL WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER 30 DAYS. FOR EXISTING CLIENTS PLEASE AVOID INDISCRIMINATE TRANSACTIONS, ENSURE YOU GET CLARIFICATION ON THE EXACT ACCOUNT NUMBER TO PAY TO BEFORE YOU INITIATE ANY TRANSACTION.

- MBA TRADING AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED IS STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM, MIGRATING TO DIGITAL/AUTOMATED SYSTEM IS IN A BID TO SERVE YOU BETTER, BE REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE STILL COMMITTED IN LEADING YOU TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY OR PANIC.

- FOR ENQUIRY, CLARIFICATION, INVESTMENT ETC VISIT ANY OF OUR BRANCHES @ NO 6 OR 80 WETHERAL ROAD OWERRI OR MAIL:

Stanley.Owhondah@mbatrades.com
Or
anozienoble@mbatrades.com.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND MEMORABLE WEEKEND AHEAD...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Donangelo(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2020
2nd ROI arrived on a due date. To God be the glory. Long live MBA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

uyoo000oo cartel
What security reasons? If you display the alert and blurr your account and bank balance nko?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2020
[b][/b]
ufotty2001:

PLEASE TAKE NOTE ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO REFER THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES... FINANCIAL INVESTOR IS EXPECTED TO COME TO THE OFFICE FOR PROFILING AND GET PAYMENT ID BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID UNFORSEEN CHALLENGE BECAUSE OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS IS NOW AUTOMATED.

Does this mean no more online investment?

@ufotty2001 please kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2020
50nizzy:

Where did you get this your 14 days information ?

Wait for at least 1 month. That is what we know here.

Uncle, my contract has expired and I applied for liquidation. Abi didn't you read it in the contract given to you that once your contract expires then will have to submit 6 months account statement before receiving your capital within 2 weeks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ICHIEH: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2020
13th ROI landed yesterday 18th... Due date 16th..

Long live MBA

"Short live" MBA haters grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Alexiscalexis:
But STERLING BANK account was the same they gave to me in Abuja Branch to transfer to on the 7th of this month? Is it that they aren't aware of the change?

THIS PATICULAR STERLING BANK ACCOUNT ( 0073780970 ) WAS USED GENERALLY IN ALL BRANCHES NATION WIDE I GUESS DEY STOPED PPLE FRM USING IT BCUS DEY NOW WANT EACH OF DIA RESPECTIVE BRANCHES TO HV ITS OWN UNIQUE ACCOUNT NUM FOR DIA RESPECTIVE INVESTORS.
FOR ABUJA BRANCH , THIS IS D NEW ACCOUNT NUM DEY NOW OPERATE 0075376025 ( STILL STERLING ) WAS ALSO THERE ON D 8TH & IT WAS DIS NEW 1 I INVESTED IN. DEY TOLD ALL INVESTORS THAT DAY TO DEPOSIT IN DIS NEW ACCOUNT. GOD BLESS US ALL & BLESS MBA.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by stevnwigw1: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2020
I will reveal to you a site to pick forex stignal and teach you how to read it for 100% success for as low as $20
chat me on WhatsApp 0-9-0-8-5-3-9-4-2-9-4
NB: The app is not available to Nigerian ,only the website.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Oga shut up, which stupid security reasons?? If you don't post that credit alert you are a very big fool....going on here disturbing people mtfkr

Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Please is there anyone here that did rollover recently? I just want to know if you were given receipt for the amount you rolled over. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Can someone tell me what is going on with MBA forex.... I received my RoI on the 18th of this month instead of 20th... Last month my ROI came in 22rd of August...

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
ufotty2001:
Can someone tell me what is going on with MBA forex.... I received my RoI on the 18th of this month instead of 20th... Last month my ROI came in 22rd of August...

Is this expression of excitement or fear ?

Is this a testimony or complaint ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
ufotty2001:
you received your Roi and u re still complaining, abeg shift

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Trayceey:
Please is there anyone here that did rollover recently? I just want to know if you were given receipt for the amount you rolled over. Thanks

Yes I did but you will not get the receipt but rather they will send id to you and your payment description in case you want to top up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Trayceey:

Exactly my thoughts too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RayRay06677(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Trying to get a private tutor, I earnestly want to understand the workings of my investment. What is the ideal fee I should pay, he is calling 250k for 6 months. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Trayceey:

in the days ahead we should see more of this cos competition is getting tough gradually!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
aremso:

Yes I did but you will not get the receipt but rather they will send id to you and your payment description in case you want to top up
okay. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.