Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171115 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sleekteddy: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
aremso:

Yes they need to work on this, that is why I prefer offline investment so I can deal with an account officer one on one and this has really helped me.

I go a reply mail some mins ago and everything sorted out.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sleekteddy:

I go a reply mail some mins ago and everything sorted out.
Nice one there is always room for improvement.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 1milli: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
2nd Roi recieved jx now 29th gang�
ThankGod for MBA..
God bless MBA and d mind/s behind it,
God bless my fellow investors...and for d doubting thomases...keep on keeping dz page lively for us wt ur trash talks,i guess thats all u wl gt

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
Pls let try and be updating our alert with a screenshot....It will go a long way in giving the haters headache

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
1milli:
ThankGod for MBA..
God bless my fellow investors...and for d doubting thomases...keep on keeping dz page lively for us wt ur trash talks,i guess thats all u wl gt
Enjoy ur ROI, you are doing well bro

To all the naysayers, scammers, bank account hackers, yahoo yahoo(foolish guyman), failed Forex traders, trollers, 419ners and prof Jagolo with no shoes

Ntooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoóooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooorrrrrrrrrr
grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
iyobosadavid:
Enjoy ur ROI, you are doing well bro

To all the naysayers, scammers, bank account hackers, yahoo yahoo(foolish guyman), failed Forex traders, trollers, 419ners and prof Jagolo with no shoes

Ntooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntooooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoóooooorrrrrrrrrr
Ntoooooorrrrrrrrrr
grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy

them professor without profit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
1milli:
ThankGod for MBA..

enjoy man.....mo' alertsss to yo' akkant

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by biggboy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello guys, please can someone point me in the right direction on how to invest online? . So sorry I can't read all 300 pages.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinkenneth: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
This thread is now cleaner. Minimal negative vibes.

Let's continue to ride the trend.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
glabber:
@airsay . please is it possible to top up at the point of rollover??

Yes

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
nifnifemi:
Hello airsay why do guys request for bank statements when doing a rollover or termination

Yes

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinyeremaka: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is percentage still 15%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
gamaliel9:

Can i go to their office with my ATM ? Do they work with POS?
I can't stop laughing
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please invested in 28th of August, I haven't gotten my 1st ROI. Please @airsaylongcom hope no course for alarm, though I still believe it will come soon and will share my alert here as well when it comes.... But if You guys can help me fast track, I will be grateful...

Cheers
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
You invested on 28th, but it could be that your due date is 29th so kindly contact your account officer for more clarification, you will definitely get it

kcpresh82:
Please invested in 28th of August, I haven't gotten my 1st ROI. Please @airsaylongcom hope no course for alarm, though I still believe it will come soon and will share my alert here as well when it comes.... But if You guys can help me fast track, I will be grateful...

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Overwatch: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
biggboy:
Hello guys, please can someone point me in the right direction on how to invest online? . So sorry I can't read all 300 pages.

Go to Mba website

Register, confirm your mail and login.

Run verification with your details, practically your iD, contact address and account details. Make sure you fill in the account details you want to be receiving your ROI with and also be using that same account to be making deposits.

After verification sit back and relax and wait for the verification to be processed. Doesn’t take more than 2-3 business days.

Then make payments by funding your balance. Note: don’t make any payments until you’ve been verified.

When payments been done and your wallet/total balance has been credited, you can now invest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Overwatch: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Overwatch:

There’s no special procedure.. the only procedure is putting your debit card details and after that, make the payment then the next stage is verification process which is putting the security One Time Passcode (OTP) that will be sent to your number and your email registered in your bank account. Once that is done payment will be initiated.

Then wait for some time for the payment to reflect on your balance.
When I did mine, I did it in the morning around 9 a.m and it took a few minutes not less than 20 minutes yeah before seeing it on my balance, because I kept refreshing to see if it has reflected.

Hence when seen, the most important part is don’t forget to invest it. Every damn second counts, a few have made the mistake thinking after payment is done ROI has started counting, so they left their money on their balance waiting for ROI to land.

And this the payment process cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sleekteddy:

I did not get to read the earlier messages. I think I still have a challenge because the money is only showing in my deposit history but not yet in the balance, so clicking the invest botton is not working. Is there a way I can reach you

Reach out to the online crew rather, via the email. I can't help you as I'm also an investor like you. They'll definitely reply you and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
aremso:

Yes they need to work on this, that is why I prefer offline investment so I can deal with an account officer one on one and this has really helped me.

There's nothing wrong with online investment. He didn't reach out to them that's why he's having little challenge. It's even smoother, faster and better than offline. They reply faster than account officers offline that will be doing shakara to pick call. Online investors barely have any delay in receiving their ROI. All complains of delay is always from offline investors because of inefficiencies of some account officers.

Online is bae. I've never had the slightest challenge.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinyeremaka: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Someone should answer please
Chinyeremaka:
Is percentage still 15%?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Chinyeremaka:
Someone should answer please
yes from 360k to 4999999

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:54am On Oct 01, 2020
@ gamaliel9

The Great and Brave Ancestor.

I Salute your Courage as you Celebrate your MBA Birthday today.

A year ago today, you took the bold step to open your first Account with MBA. The story of your Journey with MBA has been a source of inspiration to most of us.

Permit me at this point to borrow your Golden words : ''Fortune favours the brave'' ---- ''The gods are wise.''

When men were fearful, scared and risk-averse, you exhibited the bravery of the gods. --- I Salute you.

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations.

God nor go Shame us. MBA For Life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by francisisuh(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Well said, cause I observed that too
RosyIsBlessed:

There's nothing wrong with online investment. He didn't reach out to them that's why he's having little challenge. It's even smoother, faster and better than offline. They reply faster than account officers offline that will be doing shakara to pick call. Online investors barely have any delay in receiving their ROI. All complains of delay is always from offline investors because of inefficiencies of some account officers.

Online is bae. I've never had the slightest challenge.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonGenovese: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes
Good morning @Airsay, been trying to contact you on Telegram but unfortunately I have chatted up two different "airsay".. I want to invest via your branch. Please kindly reply and redirect me to your correct handle. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by biggboy(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Overwatch:

Go to Mba website

Register, confirm your mail and login.

Run verification with your details, practically your iD, contact address and account details. Make sure you fill in the account details you want to be receiving your ROI with and also be using that same account to be making deposits.

After verification sit back and relax and wait for the verification to be processed. Doesn’t take more than 2-3 business days.

Then make payments by funding your balance. Note: don’t make any payments until you’ve been verified.

When payments been done and your wallet/total balance has been credited, you can now invest.
much appreciated, many thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2020
The cordinators of this thread are very biased and partial in cordinating the thread. They can delet the comment made by MBA supporter but can keep the comment made against MBA and her investors.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2020
TheWatchDog:
The cordinators of this thread are very biased and partial in cordinating the thread. They can delet the comment made by MBA supporter but can keep the comment made against MBA and her investors.

I notes it too...Na this one be the corruption way we dey talk for this country so...we go just dey support and celebrate criminals like Bigguyman for this country.

Well all I can say is that InGodWeTrust not man
God Bless MBA
InGodWeTrust

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.