Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171026 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
captainking:

One of my life long dream. Is to be a UFC fighter or WWE superstar...but I think I have more shot at UFC.. My bossom friend is a UFC fighter in the states... Anything that makes me leave naija before I clock 40..i will Pursue that dream

Plot that map well. It's very very doable. Although the WWE route might be way harder

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

When I was younger I been dey believe say my hot head no go ever let me fear big muscle men. Until I was in a club and me and my goons were (to rephrase 2pac) bringing a cease to the peace. One security guy gripped me and bent my left hand at the wrist in an angle I never knew a wrist could bend to. I just jejely told the guy say instead of am to break my hand make hin kuku kolobi me (choke hold) as I was in unbelievable pain.
Hahahaahhaa.. He was being merciful I guess... But chokehold would have been more dangerous.. Esp if you ain't a sport person.. In 30 seconds or less than a minute.. One could pass out...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Plot that map well. It's very very doable. Although the WWE route might be way harder
WWE is way way much harder.. I have gone through their growth process.. It's not only strenuous.. But... Could make one enter depression if one dosent meet up...
I will. Bro... Relocation on mind... Sometime soon...
Thanks for the advice boss...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinauto(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Good morning guys. So my mention just went up. Truth is if your account isn't domiciled in my branch there's not much I can do. There's an on going audit and what I do is fast track auditing of your transactions so you can get paid. I can't do such if your account isn't with my Branch. There's absolutely no need to panic though. You all will be paid as the audit gets done.

Where is your branch?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
austinauto:

Where is your branch?
Lekki if you need his phone number and email address i can send you that
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

Lekki if you need his phone number and email address i can send you that

Please go ahead bro. Provide them. Here on the thread

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please name one company customers don't complain, even church members complain

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinauto(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Please go ahead bro. Provide them. Here on the thread

One thing that I have noticed here is that you guy hardly reply people asking question about how to register, but waist no time at all to reply those that is running down the system.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Okay so he has been due since 24th and has been engaging me on it. Audit process was delaying his payment
Cleared.Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
dyoungesture:

I made investment on 21st of August, that was the day I made payment into MBA account and my investment was confirmed on 24th of August but received my ROI on 1st of October... I was suppose to be paid on 24th Sept but my ROI was delayed for 8days.... Patience is the key
Noted, with thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
austinauto:

One thing that I have noticed here is that you guy hardly reply people asking question about how to register, but waist no time at all to reply those that is running down the system.

I try to pick my battles bro. Because once I start replying one inquiry I will be hit with a barrage of people that have similar or follow up questions. But to satisfy you here's the process

1) A filled copy of the MBA form (available im-branch)
2) A physical copy of your passport photo
3) A copy of Government issued ID (driver's licence, Int'l passport, Voter's Card, National ID)
4) A copy of a valid utility bill (for within the last 6 months)

When you fill the form and provide all the above documents, your profile will be created on our Investment Management System and a unique Payment ID will be generated for you. You them proceed to fund our account using the provided Payment ID as Description/Narration. Then you forward the Proof OF Payment to the branch through whatever means the branch informs you with. The proof of payment is uploaded and then the account department confirms your payment after due checks. You can then get a receipt issued which states what date your investment was confirmed for.

Then depending on your choice of investment product you start counting down to your ROI date. 30 day intervals for Smart Funds. 90 day intervals for Huge Saver.

I hope this robustly answers your initial query

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonGenovese: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

There's nothing wrong with online investment. He didn't reach out to them that's why he's having little challenge. It's even smoother, faster and better than offline. They reply faster than account officers offline that will be doing shakara to pick call. Online investors barely have any delay in receiving their ROI. All complains of delay is always from offline investors because of inefficiencies of some account officers.

Online is bae. I've never had the slightest challenge.

Hello RosyIsblessed, thanks for this clarification on online investment option, I intend investing, just need some guidance on the online option.
1. Assuming you want to fund your account with 5m, how can you do that, since debit cards have a certain limit. Can you fund using an instant transfer?
2.How do you process a top up to your already existing Investment, online?
3. With respect to Rollover, how do you process that online without hitches.

Thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
DonGenovese:

Hello RosyIs.blessed, thanks for this clarification on online investment option, I intend investing, just need some guidance on the online option.
1. Assuming you want to fund your account with 5m, how can you do that, since debit cards have a certain limit. Can you fund using an instant transfer?

Thank you
Looking forward to a response to these questions myself

Plus you are very smart guy. Asking long term questions

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I try to pick my battles bro. Because once I start replying one inquiry I will be hit with a barrage of people that have similar or follow up questions. But to satisfy you here's the process

3) A copy of Government issued ID (driver's licence, Int'l passport, Voter's Card, National ID)

When you fill the form and provide all the above documents, your profile will be created on our Investment Management System and a unique Payment ID will be generated for you. You them proceed to fund our account using the provided Payment ID as Description/Narration. Then you forward the Proof OF Payment to the branch through whatever means the branch informs you with. The proof of payment is uploaded and then the account department confirms your payment after due checks. You can then get a receipt issued which states what date your investment was confirmed for.

Then depending on your choice of investment product you start counting down to your ROI date. 30 day intervals for Smart Funds. 90 day intervals for Huge Saver.

Do one need same for online investment?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:
I will tell you guys one "secret" about AOs. They are Nigerians in the service industry. They like to be appreciated when they "break their back" for you. A simple thank you may do for some. Maybe not for others. I head a unit in my branch but I routinely seat at the front desk and engage clients who come for inquiries. Some of my colleagues are quite young straight from Uni so they lack experience in juggling several tasks. They can easily get overwhelmed handling several queries. For me maybe not so. At least I am old enough to remember the Gideon Orkar coup and the sequence of events that happened on that Sunday. (A hint about how old I am). So no matter how irritated a customer is I end up calming the customer and then resolving the problem. I'm a bit mature to deal with that. Some aren't. But at the end of the day I end up getting a customer that asks for my number because they want to "keep in touch". Na lie. They want someone they can readily get to when "yawa gas". They will never call you to notify you that they got ROI on time. But let ROI delay by 1day your line go turn to hotline. Now imagine that when that complaint comes I put all the calls through (and press some necks) to resolve your problem. I've gotten a typed "thank you". I've gotten a customer take me out for dinner (they had to work hard to convince me to meet). I've got some who brazenly asked for my account number. (You are most likely to get a NO). I have gotten some who after their issue was resolved when they came to the office they brought out some money to say thank you. People say thank you in diverse ways. But we are in Buhari regime. There is a kind of thank you that has more impact than others. I leave that up to you guys to figure

Oga, all u wrote here is not logical. Go and train your workers properly. Fem there

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Oga, all u wrote here is not logical. Go and train your workers properly. Fem there

Okay.

Your advice to train our staff is noted. I will provide this as feedback to the team.

Thank you for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Okay.

Your advice to train our staff is noted. I will provide this as feedback to the team.

Thank you for your contribution

Pls no thank me anything, I know you will not forward any feedback.

You and your workers having an entitlement mentality is one of the reasons why Nigeria is a useless country.
So an investor will risk his life saving and invest 4 ya company, instead of una to do your job considering you are already being paid by MBA, you then expect an investor to always tip you or say thank you for doing your job
If una no dey well paid, why can't you complain go give your management?
Una done dey run that company like civil service company and una go run am down very soon if una no end this una stupid entitlement mentality or long throat for another person money.
Just imagine the effontry.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Pls no thank me anything, I know you will not forward any feedback.

You and your workers having an entitlement mentality is one of the reasons why Nigeria is a useless country.
So an investor will risk his life saving and invest 4 ya company, instead of una to do your job considering you are already being paid by MBA, you then expect an investor to always tip you or say thank you for doing your job
If una no dey well paid, why can't you complain go give your management?
Una done dey run that company like civil service company and una go run am down very soon if una no end this una stupid entitlement mentality or long throat for another person money.
Just imagine the effontry.

Okay. My post was only an advice. Your are free to take and adapt it or ignore it. You will get your entitled ROI when the company gets around to paying it.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Vikinya: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hahahahwhwhaha....you people should leave @airsaylong o. You did not pay any money to his account.
Am just one of the silent readers from page 1

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wish all MBA customer care would be like @Airsaylongcom, He takes his time to respond to people both on Nairaland and Telegram, it's not easy Bro, But the core job of a customer care or business bin general is to satisfy your client while making profit, well in this case we are the client but really not getting satisfaction when it xones to MBA forex customer care, infact their customer care unit doesn't even exist because dey don't even take calls nor replay message and their assigned account officers treat client like they doing him/her a favour..... Regardless of any amount investment, a client should be treated as a client, because if You don't answer their quiries it will mostly create panic and give room to folks like Bigguyman to run his mouth, nevertheless, if every person pulls out their money, MBA won't exist..... Like I mentioned earlier kudos to people like @Airsaylongcom for time to resolve people MBA challenge, please don't get discourage for doing the right and don't focus ur energy on negative folks like @Bigguyman
EkperemoEgbabi:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinauto(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Thanks for the info. I went to ikeja office today and when I got there by 3pm I was told they have closed. Uptill now I don't know the correct website address, I have try MBA forex .com and .org still none is working.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
DonGenovese:

Hello RosyIsblessed, thanks for this clarification on online investment option, I intend investing, just need some guidance on the online option.

Thank you

1. If you have limit of what you can send then split it. After sending the complete amount you want, then you go ahead to invest. 5m is 10% by the way, take note. 15% stops at 4.9m•

2. I've not done top up so far, but I believe it's easy as well. Just contact them through email, they'll definitely guide you through.

3. Same as 2. I've not rolled over yet as My investment is still running.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
austinauto:

Thanks for the info. I went to ikeja office today and when I got there by 3pm I was told they have closed. Uptill now I don't know the correct website address, I have try MBA forex .com and .org still none is working.

The correct web address of MBA is www.mbatrades.com

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Okay. My post was only an advice. Your are free to take and adapt it or ignore it. You will get your entitled ROI when the company gets around to paying it.
Airsay don see that stupid oil bunker thief gun e don fear grin
Coward
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

Airsay don see that stupid oil bunker thief gun e don fear grin

This smallguyman is a complete bastard and thief. Thunder what are you waiting for

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
All online investors with complain, here's our dedicated email to contact. At least no more fight because of questions upandan grin

MBA cares smiley

Here's the new email to contact them with. They reply very fast.

Cc: DonGenovese

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Well, truth be told, if other staff of MBA behaves like airsaylongcom, MBA will thrive better in the nearest future. I read the recent outbursts from supporters and naysayers of MBA, I think everybody has a point.
My Story; I invested on the 27th of August, I got confirmation mail on 30th of September. Over 30 days wasted, just like that.
Like I said before, some of their staffs are nothing to write home about, I don’t know how their recruit their staffs though. MBA is 100% Legitimate, but the fact that I’ve not gotten my own share of their legitimacy is tiresome.

And as for that smallguyman, or what do you call yourself? You’re just a rabid rouser. I’ve met airsaylongcom. He’s not your mate.
Keyboard warrior.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2020
50nizzy:
@ gamaliel9

The Great and Brave Ancestor.

I Salute your Courage as you Celebrate your MBA Birthday today.

A year ago today, you took the bold step to open your first Account with MBA. The story of your Journey with MBA has been a source of inspiration to most of us.

Permit me at this point to borrow your Golden words : ''Fortune favours the brave'' ---- ''The gods are wise.''

When men were fearful, scared and risk-averse, you exhibited the bravery of the gods. --- I Salute you.

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations.

God nor go Shame us. MBA For Life.

I was waiting for the money to land before i reply to you grin grin Finally it landed this afternoon

Thank you fellow ancestor. You shall continue to receive alert . I waited and researched for two months before i invested. It was tough but i told myself FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE,
Today i did 12/12
On Thursday or Friday i will do rollover.
MBA till the moon fails

The gods are wise

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2020
@50nizzy

You are a poet indeed. Your grammar construction oozes a lettered ancestor.." bravery of the gods" shocked

Have it..its yours my own Nobel Prize for Literature for you

Class, stand up for him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by klevotino: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hello I would love to visit your company office in Lagos, can you give me the address so I can come in to invest and the document needed to fill the necessary form.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2020
gamaliel9:

I was waiting for the money to land before i reply to you grin grin Finally it landed this afternoon

Thank you fellow ancestor. You shall continue to receive alert . I waited and researched for two months before i invested. It was tough but i told myself FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE,
Today i did 12/12
On Thursday or Friday i will do rollover.
MBA till the moon fails

The gods are wise

gamaliel9:

@50nizzy

You are a poet indeed. Your grammar construction oozes a lettered ancestor.." bravery of the gods" shocked

Have it..its yours my own Nobel Prize for Literature for you

Class, stand up for him...

Great Ancestor, I Salute you.

Congratulations on your Eagle that Landed. ---- 12 over 12 is indeed a remarkable achievement.

Thank you very much as I gladly receive my Nobel Prize for Literature. I am honored.

Fellow investors it is official, we now have another Wole Soyinka in the house.

I Salute my Warriors in the house. ---- God no go shame us.

MBA For Life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mikoli: 3:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Mmm upgraded

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.