Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170977 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
CopaMike:
please were is their branch located in Owerri?
At library. Opposite rockview hotel
Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

this forum is not only for dropping alerts and ROI, it's for complaints also, it's better we know the level of complaints so we know if the system is still strong or it's on the verge of collapse

You don't judge if a system is durable by the level of complaints that it gets. If you're an investor and your still getting your ROI, then fem!
If you no longer wish to invest with MBA then simply apply for account termination and also fem!

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
princedan295:

You don't judge if a system is durable by the level of complaints that it gets. If you're an investor and your still getting your ROI, then fem!
If you no longer wish to invest with MBA then simply apply for account termination and also fem!

Very correct......... Simple as ABC .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Marlodah(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good evening, please am trying to open the mba trade websites but its not opening. I need help as i want to invest on the platform
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
DragonFire433:

While everyone have the right to come to Nairaland and drop comment, we must understand the following :

Coming here to complain would not change anything (unless @ airsay decides to help) because nobody invested here on Nairaland.

Coming here to complain does not indicate the strength of any company because people come on Nairaland to complain about banks too and the banks are still standing strong.

complaints indicate strength of a company and how good their customer service is. if few people are getting ROI and most are complaining it means something is wrong.

if most are getting ROI and few are complaining it means the system is strong.

I know nobody will solve their problem here but it's better for new investors to read and gauge the system strength themselves, Whether you deny or not this thread has been helpful in bringing onboard new investors after reading through complaints and ROI comments.

the problem with you guys is you don't like hearing any complaints at all and want to pretend like everything is going smoothly and attack anyone who complains.

complaints is normal as long as you're dealing with human beings, It's now left for MBA to treat the complaints accordingly and prove that there is nothing to be afraid of.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
@ hubcap

Anyone can go ahead and complain. Me I don’t have any problem with that because Nairaland is Seun’s property not mine.

What I don’t understand is the entitlement mentality that people that complain come here with as if anybody here owe them answer.

All the cry babies can continue to cry. At the end of the day, we would still direct them to the office where their tears would be wiped away.

Secondly, if we use complaints alone to judge the Strength of any business, then know that most of the banks you see as safe, would be no more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
princedan295:

if MBA refuse to pay you after 1 week and account officer is not replying you , you'll also come here to complain, the fact that it's not affecting you right now doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

Imagine No one is complaining on this thread and MBA already stopped paying for weeks, how will new investors know that? they'll just go and put their money in the system without knowing it has collapsed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
BiggyB242:

Exactly, we aren't all on the same financial level. 360k might be small to you but that's some graduate yearly salary.

I have absolutely no issues with whatever sum one decides to invest. The problem with us in Nigeria is that we take offence when the Stark truth is told to us. any account officer would rather deal with a 4m investor than a 360k or 500k investor. I have investors across the gamut. From 360k to 40m. And I tell you for free that a 360k investor is more likely to hyper ventilate when there is a delay in payment than a 4m investor. These are facts. So I don't know why people feel it's an insult. Someone said he waited 8 days before his ROI was paid. 8 days! And only one or two chats with me in that period. I tell you for free again that a 360k investor won't be that patient. Which isn't a bad thing. But it's the fact. You need to see mails that fly in when ROIs are delayed. You'd laugh your head off. 90% of the "stinker" mails, when you check the investor profile you just smile cos the profile matches the language

16 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

if MBA refuse to pay you after 1 week and account officer is not replying you , you'll also come here to complain, the fact that it's not affecting you right now doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

Imagine No one is complaining on this thread and MBA already stopped paying for weeks, how will new investors know that? they'll just go and put their money in the system without knowing it has collapsed.

And what will that accomplish? MBA officially doesn't monitor this thread

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

complaints indicate strength of a company and how good their customer service is. if few people are getting ROI and most are complaining it means something is wrong.

if most are getting ROI and few are complaining it means the system is strong.

I know nobody will solve their problem here but it's better for new investors to read and gauge the system strength themselves, Whether you deny or not this thread has been helpful in bringing onboard new investors after reading through complaints and ROI comments.

the problem with you guys is you don't like hearing any complaints at all and want to pretend like everything is going smoothly and attack anyone who complains.

complaints is normal as long as you're dealing with human beings, It's now left for MBA to treat the complaints accordingly and prove that there is nothing to be afraid of.

If people come back to acknowledge their complaints as being resolved then it's fine to complain. But the moment people's problem is resolved even to acknowledge is by God's grace. Most just disappear until the next challenge

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If people come back to acknowledge their complaints as being resolved then it's fine to complain. But the moment people's problem is resolved even to acknowledge is by God's grace. Most just disappear until the next challenge

it's true not every one comes back to say it was resolved, but some will come back to give testimony especially if they were guided on what to do by experienced investors rather than hurling insults at them like Most people do here.

even when they disappear it can be assumed that the problem was solved if not they will still be on the thread complaining and threatening.

This thread should document MBA related stuff whether good or bad

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

And what will that accomplish? MBA officially doesn't monitor this thread

you Might think it won't accomplish anything but it actually does because new and old investors will start to feel concerned and scared for their own money too.

once this thread becomes big enough, I believe MBA will assigned someone to this thread

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I have absolutely no issues with whatever sum one decides to invest. The problem with us in Nigeria is that we take offence when the Stark truth is told to us. I tell you for free that any account officer would rather deal with a 4m investor than a 360k or 500k investor. I have investors across the gamut. From 360k to 40m. And I tell you for free that a 360k investor is more likely to hyper ventilate when there is a delay in payment than a 4m investor. These are facts. So I don't know why people feel it's an insult. Someone said he waited 8 days before his ROI was paid. 8 days! And only one or two chats with me in that period. I tell you for free that a 360k investor won't be that patient. Which isn't a bad thing. But it's the fact. You need to see mails that fly in when mails are delayed. You'd laugh your head off. 90% of the stinker mails, when you check the investor profile you just smile cos the profile matches the language
I'm sure the person behind this airsay moniker will probably be one 19 or 20 year old boy who Maxwell just employed the head one of his Lagos branch.
Airsay is only after what he can get from nairalanders, he wants you to ask for his account details so you can credit him 2k or 3k before he assist you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Not everyone got free money to dash you oga.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
DragonFire433:
@ hubcap

Anyone can go ahead and complain. Me I don’t have any problem with that because Nairaland is Seun’s property not mine.

What I don’t understand is the entitlement mentality that people that complain come here with as if anybody here owe them answer.

All the cry babies can continue to cry

. At the end of the day, we would still direct them to the office where their tears would be wiped away.

Secondly, if we use complaints alone to judge the Strength of any business, then know that most of the banks you see as safe, would be no more.

how won't they cry, when them don use their next house rent invest grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
I will tell you guys one "secret" about AOs. They are Nigerians in the service industry. They like to be appreciated when they "break their back" for you. A simple thank you may do for some. Maybe not for others. I head a unit in my branch but I routinely seat at the front desk and engage clients who come for inquiries. Some of my colleagues are quite young straight from Uni so they lack experience in juggling several tasks. They can easily get overwhelmed handling several queries. For me maybe not so. At least I am old enough to remember the Gideon Orkar coup and the sequence of events that happened on that Sunday. (A hint about how old I am). So no matter how irritated a customer is I end up calming the customer and then resolving the problem. I'm a bit mature to deal with that. Some aren't. But at the end of the day I end up getting a customer that asks for my number because they want to "keep in touch". Na lie. They want someone they can readily get to when "yawa gas". They will never call you to notify you that they got ROI on time. But let ROI delay by 1day your line go turn to hotline. Now imagine that when that complaint comes I put all the calls through (and press some necks) to resolve your problem. I've gotten a typed "thank you". I've gotten a customer take me out for dinner (they had to work hard to convince me to meet). I've got some who brazenly asked for my account number. (You are most likely to get a NO). I have gotten some who after their issue was resolved when they came to the office they brought out some money to say thank you. People say thank you in diverse ways. But we are in Buhari regime. There is a kind of thank you that has more impact than others. I leave that up to you guys to figure

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

LOL....I won't even ask you for money. Not you m NEVER

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

I'm sure the person behind this airsay moniker will probably be one 19 or 20 year old boy who Maxwell just employed the head one of his Lagos branch.
Airsay is only after what he can get from nairalanders, he wants you to ask for his account details so you can credit him 2k or 3k before he assist you.

Lol. Yes I am 19. But I pay my bills with my take home pay. A 19 year old that heads his department isn't doing bad at all.

Besides when Buhari's soldiers where flogging people for milk in 1984 I was young but not too young not to remember. When he sacked all the striking resident docs I remember Docs running from their residential quarters in UCH.

So yes, I'm a 19 year old with way more experience than you.

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

LOL....I won't even ask you for money. Not you m NEVER
Keep fooling these guys. We used to know the real you in ashawo beer parlor thread then. You can't deceive everyone
Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

If I can't reach my account officer, it simply means that I'll have to go to my branch and rectify the situation and ask for change of account manager as the case may be.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

Keep fooling these guys. We used to know the real you in ashawo beer parlor thread then. You can't deceive everyone

LOL...I've been waiting for this. E no go pass ashawo beer parlour. I still marketed MBA there remember?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:
I will tell you guys one "secret" about AOs. They are Nigerians in the service industry. They like to be appreciated when they "break their back" for you. A simple thank you may do for some. Maybe not for others. I head a unit in my branch but I routinely seat at the front desk and engage clients who come for inquiries. Some of my colleagues are quite young straight from Uni so they lack experience in juggling several tasks. They can easily get overwhelmed handling several queries. For me maybe not so. At least I am old enough to remember the Gideon Orkar coup and the sequence of events that happened on that Sunday. (A hint about how old I am). So no matter how irritated a customer is I end up calming the customer and then resolving the problem. I'm a bit mature to deal with that. Some aren't. But at the end of the day I end up getting a customer that asks for my number because they want to "keep in touch". Na lie. They want someone they can readily get to when "yawa gas". They will never call you to notify you that they got ROI on time. But let ROI delay by 1day your line go turn to hotline. Now imagine that when that complaint comes I put all the calls through (and press some necks) to resolve your problem. I've gotten a typed "thank you". I've gotten a customer take me out for dinner (they had to work hard to convince me to meet). I've got some who brazenly asked for my account number. (You are most likely to get a NO). I have gotten some who after their issue was resolved when they came to the office they brought out some money to say thank you. People say thank you in diverse ways. But we are in Buhari regime. There is a kind of thank you that has more impact than others. I leave that up to you guys to figure
In summary what you're trying to say is that we should appreciate you with cash after we receive our roi.
Na hunger just dey worry you. Is Maxwell not paying you? Take a seat young man
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

In summary what you're trying to say is that we should appreciate you with cash after we receive our roi.
Na hunger just dey worry you. Is Maxwell not paying you? Take a seat young man

In summary, do what gets you results. If wailing on Nairaland gets you results then be my guest I suggest

Talking about "young man" do you remember what happened to the academic calendar year in 1991? We used to have First term start in January and 3rd term in December. But not in 1991. Where you old enough to know what happened?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Biguyman post=94538251]
This your muscle dey deceive you

I'm 100% sure you won't be able to say all these if you see me today. No be your fault [/quote
Really..?? Tell. Me something I don't know... Una plenty wey Don talk this same thing over the years... Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
captainking:

Really..?? Tell. Me something I don't know... Una plenty wey Don talk this same thing over the years... Go and sleep

Lol....had to go and look at your DP. That thing wey u carry for chest na like 4 people own o. Lol. And I expect that you have the training to neutralise people like the moniker you quoted. Na you gan gan be the real BIG guy man

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

Shut up your mouth. See who dey talk. ?

For your Information, that your China work go cast. The Chinese woman nor go pay you chi chi again.

All your bombing efforts would only produce poor and hungry clients for you. No better Maga go come your way to change your story.

Any small boy you recruit in your cartel for yahoo work would betray you and turn their backs on you.

Abeg Pack your face make better people see road jare.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol....had to go and look at your DP. That thing wey u carry for chest na like 4 people own o. Lol. And I expect that you have the training to neutralise people like the moniker you quoted. Na you gan gan be the real BIG guy man
He's too broke to afford 2k to send to you so stop famzing him
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Hahahahaha.
No mind the guy... Someone I will neutralize as quick as I sneeze... Him.dey believe him say his people go back am up...
People like him run far away sighting me from afar..
For persons like him.. I will not even flinch...my unit will do their job.... It's that easy..

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

Naaaaah. My comment was at the thread Captain.

Besides I asked a question about the change in the academic year in 1991. Do you remember? Or in your characteristic nature "I don't have anything to prove to you young man"

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

.hahahhaha...

And I offered you 50k to show evidence that you invested 800k...

Smh

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
captainking:

Hahahahaha.
No mind the guy... Someone I will neutralize as quick as I sneeze... Him.dey believe him say his people go back am up...
People like run far away sighting me from afar..
For persons like him.. I will not even flinch...my unit will do their job.... It's that easy..

When I was younger I been dey believe say my hot head no go ever let me fear big muscle men. Until I was in a club and me and my goons were (to rephrase 2pac) bringing a cease to the peace. One security guy gripped me and bent my left hand at the wrist in an angle I never knew a wrist could bend to. I just jejely told the guy say instead of am to break my hand make hin kuku kolobi me (choke hold) as I was in unbelievable pain.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Naaaaah. My comment was at the thread Captain
One of my life long dream. Is to be a UFC fighter or WWE superstar...but I think I have more shot at UFC.. My bossom friend is a UFC fighter in the states... Anything that makes me leave naija before I clock 40..i will Pursue that dream

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.