Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170133 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Petersuenos(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
You just learnt a new word (Pervert) nice one, sadly you're using it in the wrong context, so go back to where you learned it from and understand where and how it should be used. I don't argue with unintelligent people. NEXT!

you are just a spoilt kid, I don't blame you for that but l blame your parents for over feeding you and also buying an under age like you a phone.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2020

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Alert for my daughter ROI of 12th just landed

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
TOPAI7:
I think some states accept 200k. Make enquiries from MBA forex.

OK thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. Nah scammers dey use Ecobank.

No, they use GTB.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by slimanyd: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
zimdante:

No, they use GTB.
There fingers will be burnt easily va gtb .
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
slimanyd:

There fingers will be burnt easily va gtb .

OK
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just got my alert. And my wife got her own too. We did same day. Thanks to MBA.

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let me appreciate those of you coming here to confirm receipt of your RoI. It’s easy for us to focus only on those that come on Social Media to complain . But you lot also deserve accolades for your timely updates. Thank you on behalf of MTCIL

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Shut up, you're a ponzi hype man. BTW 10 years indeed, very delusional, they're already showing signs of exit scamming. Paying some 2 days after, and some as much as more than a week, how smart. Since you know much about the whites, mention 1 Capital Market investment company in the USA / UK / Australia /Canada that promises investors 15% ROI a month. Just 1? Let me make it even easier, mention any company at all in these countries that promises investors 180% ROI a year that is licensed, registered, regulated and exists in any of these countries. It's not a coincidence Africans are poor, it's our attitude towards money, we're buried in greed. From our politicians to the citizens.

Oga or madam. E don do naa. Allow people take their own risk. Must you push it down their throats? PLS HAVE SOME REST..OR GET BUSY WITH SOMETHING ELSE

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Let me appreciate those of you coming here to confirm receipt of your RoI. It’s easy for us to focus only on those that come on Social Media to complain . But you lot also deserve accolades for your timely updates. Thank you on behalf of MTCIL

pls lets chat up on your telegram
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Shut up, you're a ponzi hype man. BTW 10 years indeed, very delusional, they're already showing signs of exit scamming. Paying some 2 days after, and some as much as more than a week, how smart. Since you know much about the whites, mention 1 Capital Market investment company in the USA / UK / Australia /Canada that promises investors 15% ROI a month. Just 1? Let me make it even easier, mention any company at all in these countries that promises investors 180% ROI a year that is licensed, registered, regulated and exists in any of these countries. It's not a coincidence Africans are poor, it's our attitude towards money, we're buried in greed. From our politicians to the citizens.
I think you are putting in too much energy and wasting too much time trying to make us believe that we will regret investing with MBA.
The world's most successful investor, Warren Buffet once advised young people to ONLY invest in what they understand.
Your problem is that you don't understand Forex, and how the Forex market works, yet you are advising some of us who took time to learn and understand the Forex market better than you, not to invest in Forex.
You think 15% ROI every month is too much to be sustainable? This is because you don't understand Forex.
I am a Forex trader. Though not yet an expert, and also, I don't have time to trade everyday, but there's no month I cannot make 30% of my trading capital. Though there are bad days, which you may make very little profit or even losses, but there are also some good days like today, in which I've already made 1/3 of my capital. That is to say I made over $500 from a trading capital of about $1500 (pics below). That's over 30% profit in just a day. If a non-expert like me can make 30% profit on my capital in a day, what makes you think experts that trade for MBA cannot make at least 30% profit on our capital at the end of every month? What makes you think 15% ROI is too much for them to pay us monthly? If 15% is actually too much, then the worst that can happen is for MBA to reduce it to 10% for everybody. But on the contrary, MBA had proved to us that they can even stop top up and new investments, and still comfortably pay us 15% even during this period of global crisis. This is a proof that nothing can affect the Forex market. As long as you know what you are doing in the market, nothing can stop you from making good profit every month.
So, as you can see, some of us here are investing in a business we understand. Though, I am a forex trader, I know it is not wise to trade with all the money I have. I need to leverage part of my money by leaving it with experts, so that my money can work for me. This is why I invested with MBA. This is to show you that most of us here are not stupid, we have a reason for doing whatever we choose to do with our money. I advice you to stop wasting your time and energy here. Thanks so much for all your research, advice and warnings to us here. I think It's time you retire back into your shell. Find something to learn and understand so that you can also make money from it. This country we are living is a jungle... You either keep running or wait for hungry beasts to eat you up.
(below is the pics of my profit today)...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mckenzy99(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bossplaya1:
Just got my alert. And my wife got her own too. We did same day. Thanks to MBA.

please,how do I register in MBA forex?
thanks.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mckenzy99:

please,how do I register in MBA forex?
thanks.

Contact airsaylongcom OR simply go to any of their offices/branches closer to your location.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
gentlegenius:

I think you are putting in too much energy and wasting too much time trying to make us believe that we will regret investing with MBA.
The world's most successful investor, Warren Buffet once advised young people to ONLY invest in what they understand.
Your problem is that you don't understand Forex, and how the Forex market works, yet you are advising some of us who took time to learn and understand the Forex market better than you, not to invest in Forex.
You think 15% ROI every month is too much to be sustainable? This is because you don't understand Forex.
I am a Forex trader. Though not yet an expert, and also, I don't have time to trade everyday, but there's no month I cannot make 30% of my trading capital. Though there are bad days, which you may make very little profit or even losses, but there are also some good days like today, in which I've already made 1/3 of my capital. That is to say I made over $500 from a trading capital of about $1500 (pics below). That's over 30% profit in just a day. If a non-expert like me can make 30% profit on my capital in a day, what makes you think experts that trade for MBA cannot make at least 30% profit on our capital at the end of every month? What makes you think 15% ROI is too much for them to pay us monthly? If 15% is actually too much, then the worst that can happen is for MBA to reduce it to 10% for everybody. But on the contrary, MBA had proved to us that they can even stop top up and new investments, and still comfortably pay us 15% even during this period of global crisis. This is a proof that nothing can affect the Forex market. As long as you know what you are doing in the market, nothing can stop you from making good profit every month.
So, as you can see, some of us here are investing in a business we understand. Though, I am a forex trader, I know it is not wise to trade with all the money I have. I need to leverage part of my money by leaving it with experts, so that my money can work for me. This is why I invested with MBA. This is to show you that most of us here are not stupid, we have a reason for doing whatever we choose to do with our money. I advice you to stop wasting your time and energy here. Thanks so much for all your research, advice and warnings to us here. I think It's time you retire back into your shell. Find something to learn and understand so that you can also make money from it. This country we are living is a jungle... You either keep running or wait for hungry beasts to eat you up.
(below is the pics of my profit today)...
I'm not going to argue this with you or anyone else anymore, you're not an expert like you said, so you're in no position to conclude 15% a month is sustainable. I trade Crypto on Binance there are days I make as high as 800k on 2.6m investment portfolio but I know and understand the risk and how I could easily loss all that money. 800k is about 30% of my portfolio. That doesn't give me the idea that 15% monthly is sustainable. If MBA can sustain it, why is no other company abroad doing it? Are you telling me that Forex Trading companies do not exist abroad? There's no way you can twist it, it's not sustainable! I like the way you presented your opinion, and for this reason I'll personally quote you when they disappear. I don't wish they will anyway but sadly they will. Ave seen companies like MBA come and go, it's nothing new, people here should invest in what they can afford to lose but they won't cause greed won't let them.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
What is your business with other people's money. Wetin concern you? Are u that jobless? It really baffles me how you can be spending time waiting for a company to fail. I wonder what sort of creature you are.
grossintel:
I'm not going to argue this with you or anyone else anymore, you're not an expert like you said, so you're in no position to conclude 15% a month is sustainable. I trade Crypto on Binance there are days I make as high as 800k on 2.6m investment portfolio but I know and understand the risk and how I could easily loss all that money. 800k is about 30% of my portfolio. That doesn't give me the idea that 15% monthly is sustainable. If MBA can sustain it, why is no other company abroad doing it? Are you telling me that Forex Trading companies do not exist abroad? There's no way you can twist it, it's not sustainable! I like the way you presented your opinion, and for this reason I'll personally quote you when they disappear. I don't wish they will anyway but sadly they will. Ave seen companies like MBA come and go, it's nothing new, people here should invest in what they can afford to lose but they won't cause greed won't let them.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mckenzy99(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bossplaya1:

Contact airsaylongcom OR simply go to any of their offices/branches closer to your location.

thanks so much.i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
firstworld:
What is your business with other people's money. Wetin concern you? Are u that jobless? It really baffles me how you can be spending time waiting for a company to fail. I wonder what sort of creature you are.
I'm not jobless, I'm actually sipping a drink while typing this, I hate scams, I hate ponzi schemes and I don't care what ever form they come in, MBA is a Ponzi scheme and will exit with peoples money so I'm that prophet of doom who will keep digging and warning people whether you like it or not grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
firstworld:

pls let ignore that guy for heaven sake THE PERSON THAT WANTS TO SEE THE BLINK OF A CRAB EYES WILL STAY AND DIE BY THE RIVERSIDE

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Now that you are sounding like you want to retire from here, I am trying my best to disengage you from further futile arguments, but I just can't overlook the way you misrepresent some facts here...
Forex trading companies exist abroad and even here in Africa, but it is regulations that stop them from paying 15% or more to their investors. It is not because they cannot pay that consistently, it is because if government allow them to pay that, the banks will suffer lack of funds as everyone will withdraw everything they have in the bank to invest in those companies. The government had to save the banks by imposing tough regulations on such trading companies. One of such regulations is to give them a limited payable ROI that is not too far from what the banks had to offer.
Because Nigeria is not a sane country, the SEC is reluctant to regulate Forex trading in Nigeria. They simply harass only those companies whose owners had no connection in government. I heard some top government officials in this country are investors in MBA, and this may be one of the reasons they haven't disturb MBA for over two years now. I am telling you that if government can regulate Forex and allow a company like MBA to keep paying up to 15% Roi to their investors, MBA can sustain it. If someone like me can sustain more than 15% profit from my own trades, then experts with more trading capital, more trading skills and more trading experience can do more.
This will be the last time I will quote you here, so that you can finally RETIRE.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
See you need to rest as its becoming disgusting you repeating one thing over and over again. Such attitude speaks a lot about the person in question and give people room to talk to you in disrespectful ways because this attitude doesn't depict self respect.

You have a right to hate whatever you want to hate but hey don't also forget people have the right to their decisions (I mean investing in what they want or they don't want)

Just as you choose to take the risk and invest in cryptocurrencies that could result in massive losses just as you mentioned is same way people choose to take their risks and invest with MBA forex. You choose your risk, other people choose their risks as well. Allow people breathe!

I know someone who invested in BTC in 2017 and he massively lost when there was that huge BTC crash..there's nothing you will tell that guy today that won't make him refer to BTC and other cryptocurrencies as SCAM.
So respect people's decisions because it's none of your business anyways.

You constantly repeating this and trying so hard to prove a point /discrediting the organisation involved doesn't speak well of your personality.

People take different business risks , some invest in businesses that involve shipping their goods and somehow their stuffs got seized by customs and their investment is gone in a moment. Other people's investments have gone in the cause of a fire outbreak and in various other ways.

Some people have been doing MBA for about 2 years and never did TOP up, would you say the person has lost a dime even if MBA leaves today? Even those who have done 6 months and rolled over, they arent going to loose because their capital has been gotten back.

Take a chill.....like someone said, focus on other things since you have time on your hands.

STOP giving people room to talk to you anyhow.
FACE your hustle and let others FACE theirs as well.

grossintel:
I'm not jobless, I'm actually sipping a drink while typing this, I hate scams, I hate ponzi schemes and I don't care what ever form they come in, MBA is a Ponzi scheme and will exit with peoples money so I'm that prophet of doom who will keep digging and warning people whether you like it or not grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2020
firstworld:
Pls let's allow this guy to retire from here.
I have made lots of findings about MBA and I am convinced the company won't fall as he predicted. MBA is not only a Forex trading company, they are into other sectors. Let him keep calling MBA a ponzi scheme, but with the way MBA keep spreading their branches across the country, any sane person should know that no ponzi scheme or SCAM company will do that. MBA is opening more branches than some banks in this country, yet someone still claim they are doing ponzi scheme. By the time the real ponzi scheme knocks on their doors, they'll throw caution into the air. This is the kind of mentality that keep so many people poor.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Now that you are sounding like you want to retire from here, I am trying my best to disengage you from further futile arguments, but I just can't overlook the way you misrepresent some facts here...
Forex trading companies exist abroad and even here in Africa, but it is regulations that stop them from paying 15% or more to their investors. It is not because they cannot pay that consistently, it is because if government allow them to pay that, the banks will suffer lack of funds as everyone will withdraw everything they have in the bank to invest in those companies. The government had to save the banks by imposing tough regulations on such trading companies. One of such regulations is to give them a limited payable ROI that is not too far from what the banks had to offer.
Because Nigeria is not a sane country, the SEC is reluctant to regulate Forex trading in Nigeria. They simply harass only those companies whose owners had no connection in government. I heard some top government officials in this country are investors in MBA, and this may be one of the reasons they haven't disturb MBA for over two years now. I am telling you that if government can regulate Forex and allow a company like MBA to keep paying up to 15% Roi to their investors, MBA can sustain it. If someone like me can sustain more than 15% profit from my own trades, then experts with more trading capital, more trading skills and more trading experience can do more.
This will be the last time I will quote you here, so that you can finally RETIRE.
That's completely false! Can you post any link to backup that claim? Forex trading is considered a high risk investment and for this reason regulatory bodies mandate such companies to educate investors and warn them of the risks that lie ahead. That is why all Forex brokers have a bold disclaimer on their website warning you that you could loss all your money. Where did MBA Forex state this? Such companies are not limited to pay any amount as you claim, it's like saying real estate companies can't pay you above a certain amount because people will withdraw all their money and invest in real estate that's nonsense. The obvious reason why they can't pay you higher than 4% - 7% ROI is because it's a high risk investment, and just in case it goes south they won't default payment. Regulatory bodies also make sure they don't use investors money wrongly, they've been their before and that's why MBA can't exist abroad.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by handsomebolanle: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2020
grossintel:
That's completely false! Can you post any link to backup that claim? Forex trading is considered a high risk investment and for this reason regulatory bodies mandate such companies to educate investors and warn them of the risks that lie ahead. That is why all Forex brokers have a bold disclaimer on their website warning you that you could loss all your money. Where did MBA Forex state this? Such companies are not limited to pay any amount as you claim, it's like saying real estate companies can't pay you above a certain amount because people will withdraw all their money and invest in real estate that's nonsense. The obvious reason why they can't pay you higher than 4% - 7% ROI is because it's a high risk investment, and just in case it goes south they won't default payment. Regulatory bodies also make sure they don't use investors money wrongly, they've been their before and that's why MBA can't exist abroad.

I think you're making some sense.. what I have learnt and to pick from this argument is simple...

MBA should endeavour to put a disclaimer as Forex is truly high risk....it will be in the interest of all investors and others willing to invest...

No one should come for me as I won't bother replying you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Pls let's allow this guy to retire from here.
I have made lots of findings about MBA and I am convinced the company won't fall as he predicted. MBA is not only a Forex trading company, they are into other sectors. Let him keep calling MBA a ponzi scheme, but with the way MBA keep spreading their branches across the country, any sane person should know that no ponzi scheme or SCAM company will do that. MBA is opening more branches than some banks in this country, yet someone still claim they are doing ponzi scheme. By the time the real ponzi scheme knocks on their doors, they'll throw caution into the air. This is the kind of mentality that keep so many people poor.
This is Enron, one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history, if you think it's about Buildings this building cost over 200 million dollars. Don't be fooled.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2020
grossintel:
This is Enron, one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history, if you think it's about Buildings this building cost over 200 million dollars. Don't be fooled.

Just look at all the energy you are using on top other people's decision.

Gosh! This is plain irritating.
Oga Rest. Allow people.
You are into crypto which could result into a loss for you. Allow people do what they want with their money. It's not yours. You are neither their parents nor financial consultant.

You have made your point.
Now Rest!

You are beginning to nag!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2020
twinboyandgirl:

Just look at all the energy you are using on top other people's decision.

Gosh! This is plain irritating.
Oga Rest. Allow people.
You are into crypto which could result into a loss for you. Allow people do what they want with their money. It's not yours. You are neither their parents nor financial consultant.

You have made your point.
Now Rest!

You are beginning to nag!
grin

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2020
This gay 26 year old kid with disease of the anus won't mind his business on this thread. I wonder where the mods r when you need them.
Dominique and Iknowitall you need to come and cleanse this thread and ban that silly derailer.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Greenvaiper:

This gay 26 year old kid with disease of the anus won't mind his business on this thread. I wonder where the mods r when you need them.
Dominique and Iknowitall you need to come and cleanse this thread and ban that silly derailer.
This thread is against Nairaland rules and might be deleted thanks to the lifeless one who can't read.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by karlxavier(m): 5:14am On Apr 13, 2020
grossintel:
This thread is against Nairaland rules and might be deleted thanks to the lifeless one who can't read.

Bro, please I would be interested to know how you trade crypros on binance. Can u help me?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2020
karlxavier:

Bro, please I would be interested to know how you trade crypros on binance. Can u help me?
Sorry for your...he is not into any crypt currency trade except you want to loss your hard earn money to a scammer!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Forex trading companies in other countries are not promising 15% ROI because they are actually trading and not because regulations stop them from doing that.
What a genuine forex trader will promise is to share profits and investors can easily follow their trade so you know how much they are making.

Has anyone seen the trade history of MBA forex?
Why some of us are disturbed by their action is because they are hiding under forex trading to hoodwink the unsuspecting public to part with their money.

It is a matter of time, it will eventually burst!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.