Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173324 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryptomoney(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Forex is GOOD but with Cryptocurrency it is BETTER having Knowing the right coin to invest your money in and how to equally secure them

Yesterday was Bitcoin today there exist another opportunity in cryptocurrency.

The right time to learn about CRYPTOCURRENCY was YESTERDAY if there was another opportunity it will be TODAY.

Contact on signature if you are ready to invest in a utility coin that has the potential to give huge profit if you buy low now
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
aremso:

I don do dey wait for Roi for on the 4th of Nov. Plus I don pray to the God of heaven say the tin must not fail oo till am done with my targets
My man too dey fear....we wey don go many circle and will keep going

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2019
captainking:

My man too dey fear....we wey don go many circle and will keep going

U can't understand my reasons for the initial fears
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2019
aremso:

U can't understand my reasons for the initial fears
Bro...trust me....i do..just chill till that day..you know the day am talking about nah

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2019
captainking:

Bro...trust me....i do..just chill till that day..you know the day am talking about nah

OK. We may see this weekend.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2019
aremso:

OK. We may see this weekend.
No problem bro..we are neighbours you know..

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
I no know why people too dey fear. MBA_forex don dey in existence for 3years plus now. Just invest and enjoy your ROI.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
waiting for november 1....

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by slimanyd: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
gamaliel9:
waiting for november 1....

Lol. These slang can cause panic withdrawal o .... In mmm voice

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SavageResponse(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
ogwuche4u:
I no know why people too dey fear. MBA_forex don dey in existence for 3years plus now. Just invest and enjoy your ROI.

And so what if it has been in existence for 3 years?

MMM was in existence for much longer yet it crashed!

If it is a Ponzi scheme it will eventually crash, it's only a matter of time!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
No point trying to change your mind. Those people with same mindset as yours are actually regretting why they didn't join 3years back. I pray for you.
SavageResponse:

And so what if it has been in existence for 3 years?

MMM was in existence for much longer yet it crashed!

If it is a Ponzi scheme it will eventually crash, it's only a matter of time!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RealityShot: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
ogwuche4u:
No point trying to change your mind. Those people with same mindset as yours are actually regretting why they didn't join 3years back. I pray for you.
join what exactly?

akawo?
contribution?
trade union?
mutual fund?

what is this mba thing?

what do you all do with the money to guarrantee 90% profit in six months?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
slimanyd:

Lol. These slang can cause panic withdrawal o .... In mmm voice

I mean when i will get my first payment....1st November is when i invested and received my MOU...NO PANIC PLEASE

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:53am On Oct 25, 2019
RealityShot:
join what exactly?

akawo?
contribution?
trade union?
mutual fund?

what is this mba thing?

Take a trip to their office they will tell you the details

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Okpesky(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Good to know this
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
The train is ever ready should in case you have a rethink. With MBA-Forex, you are never late.
RealityShot:
join what exactly?

akawo?
contribution?
trade union?
mutual fund?

what is this mba thing?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
How can your investment be 1st November when we are still in October? angry
gamaliel9:

I mean when i will get my first payment....1st November is when i invested and received my MOU...NO PANIC PLEASE
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
ogwuche4u:
How can your investment be 1st November when we are still in October? angry

Igwe ejeee nga..... i mean i invested on 1st October nah...it was an error...

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pharovo(m): 2:17am On Oct 26, 2019
My very close friend works with MBA Forex Warri Branch. Nigga has been begging me to invest with MBA since 5 months ago i dey fear cos of wetin mmm take my eyes see. The initIal 1M i had wanted to invest don finish and MBA still dey... I don dey regret like this. Am hustling hard now to raise 500k make I forget with MBA hopefully it will assist my wedding plans in 6 months

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by guysis(m): 3:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Please guys,talking about forex, who knows anything about Pureyield investment a division of capital assurance,UK.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SavageResponse(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2019
ogwuche4u:

So in otherwords what you are saying is that those of you that joined 3 years ago have sudddenly become multi millionaires, is that it?

Greed and crass ignorance will be your greatest undoing if you're not careful.

A Ponzi scheme is a scam which will eventually crash in the end, no matter how you try to embellish things you cannot change that fact!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2019
SavageResponse:

[s]So in otherwords what you are saying is that those of you that joined 3 years ago have sudddenly become multi millionaires, is that it?

A Ponzi scheme is a scam which will eventually crash in the end, no matter how youe try to embellish things you cannot change that fact![/s]

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gazelle22: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
We are creating a watsapp group for MBA FOREX Investors where we share ideas, success stories and challenges.

But that will be for existing investors. Before you are added, you show to the admin your proof of investment.

Investors also share good news of receiving their monthly interest. That will of course encourage other existing investors who want to top up, or waiting for their next pay.

You can request to be added: 0-7-0-6-3-9-9-5-0-8-5
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gazelle22: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Meanwhile, I can assure investors that 15% returns monthly is nothing to worry about in Forex once you have a reliable system.

The picture attached is an image of my personal account traded by me. Looking at it, deposit of $400 was made 18th this month. Actual trading started 21st.

In less than a week, I have made profit of $131 representing 30% returns in just a week. Meanwhile, I have withdrawn $97. You can say it is not sustainable, but gurus return far more than this.

There are individuals who have no other thing doing than trading for several years now. Trading is interesting.

So, looking at the arrangements put together by MBA FOREX, from news conference organised in Lagos to their #5 billion insurance policy, to sophisticated offices across the country, I have high level confidence in the company. If an independent, not very professional individual trader can return 30% in less than a week, how about such professional, highly connected firm with offices in Dubai and UK?

It worth trying in my own humble opinion!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Okay o.... Thank you. Before the ponzi will crash which it won't, let me be enjoying my ROI. I will notify once it crashed.
SavageResponse:

So in otherwords what you are saying is that those of you that joined 3 years ago have sudddenly become multi millionaires, is that it?

A Ponzi scheme is a scam which will eventually crash in the end, no matter how youe try to embellish things you cannot change that fact!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
More winning bro. Tell @savageresponse more please cos I don't know why people argue what they lack knowledge of. MBA forex are trading like the banks. In forex, the larger your account, the less risk you will want to take. You can't expect someone with a $20m account to be trading 0.01 or 1 lot size and targeting 200pips and above. All they need is 5pip movements with a 50 lot size to make mad mulla. Forex is sweet. Forex life is bae. I see you bro. You $400 will hit 5k soon. May the markets be with you.
Gazelle22:
Meanwhile, I can assure investors that 15% returns monthly is nothing to worry about in Forex once you have a reliable system.

The picture attached is an image of my personal account traded by me. Looking at it, deposit of $400 was made 18th this month. Actual trading started 21st.

In less than a week, I have made profit of $131 representing 30% returns in just a week. Meanwhile, I have withdrawn $97. You can say it is not sustainable, but gurus return far more than this.

There are individuals who have no other thing doing than trading for several years now. Trading is interesting.

So, looking at the arrangements put together by MBA FOREX, from news conference organised in Lagos to their #5 billion insurance policy, to sophisticated offices across the country, I have high level confidence in the company. If an independent, not very professional individual trader can return 30% in less than a week, how about such professional, highly connected firm with offices in Dubai and UK?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gazelle22: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
ogwuche4u:
More winning bro. Tell @savageresponse more please cos I don't know why people argue what they lack knowledge of. MBA forex are trading like the banks. In forex, the larger your account, the less risk you will want to take. You can't expect someone with a $20m account to be trading 0.01 or 1 lot size and targeting 200pips and above. All they need is 5pip movements with a 50 lot size to make mad mulla. Forex is sweet. Forex life is bae. I see you bro. You $400 will hit 5k soon. May the markets be with you.

Many thanks bro!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazelle22:

lol
30% a week
lets see this account after 6 months if it still exists cheesy
the way ponzi schemes have bastadized the name of forex in this country ehn
na so one mummu box valuee company run last month
claiming traders
MBA is yet to show proof they trade
just a well branded ponzi

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2019
maybachmusic:

lol
30% a week
claiming traders
MBA is yet to show proof they tradei

Oga speculator abi spectator. Leave piple to take dia risk alone...stop saying wat u dont kno.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Do banks show you their trades? Admit you lack the means to invest but don't discourage those who have. Obviously you know nothing about forex cos if you do, you won't be saying this. Keep your money in the bank and watch the banks devour it bit by bit. By this time next, you will regret why you didn't invest that is if you have the money in the first place. Please go and do your research about forex cos it will clear your doubt.

maybachmusic:

lol
30% a week
claiming traders
MBA is yet to show proof they trade
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2019
ogwuche4u:
Do banks show you their trades? Admit you lack the means to invest but don't discourage those who have. Obviously you know nothing about forex cos if you do, you won't be saying this. Keep your money in the bank and watch the banks devour it bit by bit. By this time next, you will regret why you didn't invest that is if you have the money in the first place. Please go and do your research about forex cos it will clear your doubt.

Are u minding that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.