Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173902 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nwabetter:
MBA this FOREX that. Just for meagre 3%, 5%, 10% ,15% roi in a month, People will hang their mind and soul and be emotional for no good cause. Sports betting is dangerous buh I'd rather do it than invest or risk away my sweat for no good cause in the name of forex trading.

Am not an advocate of sports betting or a fan of it. But think about it, The risk in sports betting that can give you 10% and 5%(equivalent to 1.0odd and 0.5 odd respectively) is very minimal than the risk in expectancy of 5-10% roi in forex.

If you have enough money to invest out. Like 1million . Why not study and choose to risk it into sports betting with maximum of 1.0odd(10% roi), you'll have like 3 days of the weekend (friday, sat, sunday ) when there's much football around the globe and make your investment, you'll end up with 120% roi in a month for investing only on weekend days with max of 1.0odds for the traded days or 60% roi with max. Of 0.5odds on the traded days.

let say

Friday =1.0odd of 1million( equivalent to10%)=100,00
Sat = 100,000
Sun. =100,000 .

Total=300k gain +capital in a single week.

In a month youll have. 300k *4=1.2million.+capital. (120%). You drop ur capital and start trading the next month with ur gain.

Or a total of 600k gain+capital on a 0.5odds trade. Which is 60% roi in a month.

Is it not better i trade on sports bet with its low risk minimum odd of 0.5odd on weekends and make 60% roi in a month with happiness and rest of mind than taking my hard earned money to a group of niggas with office nd it got drowned in de name of forex ..

You traded abi risked for 20 days of the month for just 5-15% roi.

While i traded on only 12 days with mininmum of 60% roi in a month..

I think ill go for sports trading..

Nah i no do abeg....

Lol.. Its well
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nwabetter:
MBA this FOREX that. Just for meagre 3%, 5%, 10% ,15% roi in a month, People will hang their mind and soul and be emotional for no good cause. Sports betting is dangerous buh I'd rather do it than invest or risk away my sweat for no good cause in the name of forex trading.

Am not an advocate of sports betting or a fan of it. But think about it, The risk in sports betting that can give you 10% and 5%(equivalent to 1.0odd and 0.5 odd respectively) is very minimal than the risk in expectancy of 5-10% roi in forex.

If you have enough money to invest out. Like 1million . Why not study and choose to risk it into sports betting with maximum of 1.0odd(10% roi), you'll have like 3 days of the weekend (friday, sat, sunday ) when there's much football around the globe and make your investment, you'll end up with 120% roi in a month for investing only on weekend days with max of 1.0odds for the traded days or 60% roi with max. Of 0.5odds on the traded days.

let say

Sat = 100,000
Sun. =100,000 .

In a month youll have. 300k *4=1.2million.+capital. (120%). You drop ur capital and start trading the next month with ur gain.

Or a total of 600k gain+capital on a 0.5odds trade. Which is 60% roi in a month.

Is it not better i trade on sports bet with its low risk minimum odd of 0.5odd on weekends and make 60% roi in a month with happiness and rest of mind than taking my hard earned money to a group of niggas with office nd it got drowned in de name of forex ..

Nah i no do abeg....

lol
joker
this one na too na business abi
sports trading ke, sports farming ni grin grin grin grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Philipbbc:

This boy u still have access to people's fund na because u can definitely blow the account.

U nor dey tire self?
This ur format don cast na
go invert another format.
That's your opinion
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Greenvaiper:

When fools open their mouths to talk, the whole world is astounded at their stupidity. Just see what this one is bleating out of his mouth.
So they have been using this your strategy for 2yrs now without running out of funds or investors? And they haven't crashed? You r very foolish indeed. Una go wait tire.

dont mind some fools, educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:
This thread must be really trending for so many monikers to spend their entire waking day striving to paint MBA black. All the F,J and A making the thread real busy. Lockdown issa bad something for all these monikers

they are Jobless beings

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Philipbbc: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nwabetter:

let say

Sat = 100,000
Sun. =100,000 .

Nah i no do abeg....

The funny thing about betting is that when u will bet Barcelona to win a religation club like real Zaragoza then reverse will be the case.

No money is free in this world.
Just do what works for you.
Opinions are not fact.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joevics:

Is there any government regulated forex broker in Nigeria?
Which guideline are they using, because I know SEC doesn't have one.

why will they have what they dont know about? Even the one they regulate have they been able to protect investors? intercontinental bank, oceanic bank, bank phb i lost my investment in all these banks, have they protected my interest on the ones they regulate?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
DONTIMTIM:
MBA!!! Till 2099.... I am enthusiastic about MBA they mean well for Nigerians.they mean well for the poor masses. But I don't trust the government.
I have not see a ponzi that will tell investors to stop adding money or topup investment n dy r still paying. ponzi survival depends on more money coming in to pay old investors. It's more than a month now mBA stop topup.

I shall remain with MBA until Nigerian will crash...

Let's talk abt Nigeria cos with the way oil is going down Nigerian will crash n Naria will be devalued... Jct like Zimbabwean money that has 100billion in one note.

This should be our concern...

That is why some are educated illitrate, i have never seen a ponzi that will tell people not to add more money

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Buy USDCHF
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremso:

That is why some are educated illitrate, i have never seen a ponzi that will tell people not to add more money

Yes oh... Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
E say "That's your opinion" and e wan use e own opinion finish our data. Like you were told, go invent new format. This "we" own don cast

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
i have come across two persons in my life with real live accounts.

brodas and sistas... i have seen dem double dia money within weeks. i nor de talk of $1000. One thing i have come to understand is that you need a very good capital... cos the same strength, risk and management strategies for a guy using $10000 is different from the the guy using $500k to trade.

When i approached one of them to tutor me he only told me e can teach me d basics. I asked for intermediate and advanced training e just told me point blank dat he doesnt teach above basic training..

where u know reach, another man own start from there.. In all, ur losses shouldn't outweigh your profits.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some will complain forever because they want you to follow their plans. Every malam with him own kettle. Make u money and allow me make my own. Lol... Some prefer to use their own for bet9ja, no1 here has criticised betting.
As long as if I beg u 5k u can't give me don't tell me Hw to get money, and don't tell me how to spend my money. If u like cry from today to tomorrow I can't invest with ur fx, instead I will use the money to Bleep ashawo till e finish.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
Some will complain forever because they want you to follow their plans. Every malam with him own kettle. Make u money and allow me make my own. Lol... Some prefer to use their own for bet9ja, no1 here has criticised betting.
As long as if I beg u 5k u can't give me don't tell me Hw to get money, and don't tell me how to spend my money. If u like cry from today to tomorrow I can't invest with ur fx, instead I will use the money to Bleep ashawo till e finish.

lol u talk dis one bros
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omo! This forum us hot today o. grin grin
Even people learning forex from Google with their phones are claiming experts wheras we know the actual experts here.....(I didnt mention any name o biko.lol)

You have said it all! Nothing lasts forever ever just like some of our banks didn't and people's investments went down the drain.

Asides the physical presence, your contract with MBA trading & CIL is legally binding by a MOU signed by both parties (ponzi schemes sign MOUs right?)

I know a lot of people that pulled out their investment after 6 months. Some after a year but somehow the company is still here today.

That asides, all investors with MBA know it's a risk they took the day they decided to invest. Regardless, they made that decision.
And remember these people are adults for christ sake. You can't make a decision for an adult. Any decision one makes, one should be accountable for it.
So constantly telling an adult what to do or what not to do is what I find alarming.

Your opinions and reservations about MBA were stated and noted as well. I'm sure some people decided not to even invest with MBA based on your statements which is fine.

But when its constantly been repeated and over flogged, that's where the real issue is.

Anyway, that said, all MBA investors come forward, the REST geddif**k. Lol

IAMTHEHERO:
Guys!! It is enough of this MBA thing. You people should look at the date this thread was created; and MBA is still thriving. MMM never lasted more than 8 months and it crashed. They tried to kick start MMM again, and it never lasted more than 4 months. MMM never had an office etc. I will take time out of my job to give you people my travails in investments: MMM, T- BILLS, PAMM accounts with FXTM, Copy traders, Importation business, Individual forex traders, manufacturing business, real estate etc.
One thing we should know is nothing lasts forever, even some banks collapsed in time past (CCB, Savannah, just to name a few). Before l start narrating my experience in the above named investments. Please permit me to say few things/facts about MBA:
-They have physical presence in all areas of their operations- PH(Eliozu, Waterline), Aba, Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Uyo, Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki), Dubai, Uk etc. Their offices are by far more beautiful and work conducive than most banking halls, even some oil and gas companies offices can't be compared to their offices.
- They have over 700 dedicated staffs, MBA have HMO cover for their staffs, some were given official cars. They also have loans facilities for them.
-MBA have lived more than 2 years now and still going to many places.
-MBA features in regular televisions(Channels, RSTV etc) as well as print media, and they never hide their businesses.
- If this 15% roi is no longer sustainable due to effects of corona virus to world economy, l bet you that their CEO will drop the roi to 10%. Remember, it was 20% before it came down to 15% (..for less than N5M investors)
- The minimum of investment in MBA is N360,000 now. You can imagine millions of people who can't afford N360,000 are being disenfranchised. Remember, they have stopped their Top-up.(It is now being done during your rollover and it must be N360,000/above).This means they are not begging you for your money.
-Some people here criticizing MBA are doing so for their own personal gains. Beg them for financial help and see if they will not disappear from nairaland for months. Some don't have money to invest in MBA. Some had bitter and bad experience with their investments in time past. Even some people are regretting why they didn't invest in MBA early. Some are wishing MBA to collapse so that they will say: we knew it , we said it; we warned them etc. Some people here are MBA competitors. Some want you to invest in their own business/scheme.
When a man over flogs an issue, then, he has a hidden agenda, you and l do not know.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
DONTIMTIM:
It would be better we talk abt how we gonna survive if one day we wake up n no body is buying oil again...than talkn Bad about one man's business.

this gives me headache alot cos oil will rise when economies of the world are opened but the fall that will follow will be brutal, i told some one before that oil will become pure water but alas we are still sleeping!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Joeyburton:

Fxtms biggest trader "The blue whales" which had been there for like 7 years or so. They had so much profit and money under management. I checked recently and he has wiped the account. You can't even contact the traders because you don't know who they are. Sorry but I don't trust Fxtm. They seem sketchy to me. How does someone appear on the top spot from nowhere then end up blowing up hundreds of thousands of dollars.

you know why smiley Make i no talk too much
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
agarawu23:
Maxwell himself is a fraudster, you guys are just waiting for the best time to cashout. Maxwell will leave Nigeria while you deactivate your account and vanish with your own share.

I have made lot of investigation before I start making comments on this thread. MBA isn't trading forex. They are using Mr A money to pay MR B But greedy Nigerians won't care as far they are seeing their ROI monthly.

Every investor should be warned until MBA comes clean with their trading records

Lol Boss, we have done business together before, but you might not remember (Exchange)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Omo! This forum us hot today o. grin grin
Even people learning forex from Google with their phones are claiming experts wheras we know the actual experts here.....(I didnt mention any name o biko.lol)

You have said it all! Nothing lasts forever ever just like some of our banks didn't and people's investments went down the drain.

Asides the physical presence, your contract with MBA trading & CIL is legally binding by a MOU signed by both parties (ponzi schemes sign MOUs right?)

I know a lot of people that pulled out their investment after 6 months. Some after a year but somehow the company is still here today.

That asides, all investors with MBA know it's a risk they took the day they decided to invest. Regardless, they made that decision.
And remember these people are adults for christ sake. You can't make a decision for an adult. Any decision one makes, one should be accountable for it.
So constantly telling an adult what to do or what not to do is what I find alarming.

Your opinions and reservations about MBA were stated and noted as well. I'm sure some people decided not to even invest with MBA based on your statements which is fine.

But when its constantly been repeated and over flogged, that's where the real issue is.

Anyway, that said, all MBA investors come forward, the REST geddif**k. Lol

@ bolded. I'm constantly arguing with certain folks that I'm not a Marlian. But when I see statements like the bolded I jump upandan (actually come forward) like a little baby.

So aside from being an employee I'm also an investor. Dollar denominated. And I haven't been paid this month. For almost 3 weeks now. But I'm not hyper ventilating. Loads of other folks would have thrown four tantrums in those three weeks

Completely agree with you that everyone, especially the naysayers are allowed to articulate and air their opinions (reservations really). People doing due diligence before making an investment decision need to hear both sides of the argument and then decide if they will invest and how much exposure they are willing to take. What is really offensive about these critics is the ad-nauseum repetition of their opinion. They feel like they should open people's mouths and force their opinion down the throats into the small intestine.

The one that even claims to be running a business referring to a sole proprietorship as "we" is even the most repulsive. Face your business and it would probably grow from being a teamviewer business to a proper business. Nothing wrong starting small. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But when you are barely a business and you think the best way up is to attack an already established business then you should not expect to grow. Person wey say my water nor go boil no go see firewood to boil hin own.

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
aremso:

this gives me headache alot cos oil will rise when economies of the world are opened but the fall that will follow will be brutal, i told some one before that oil will become pure water but alas we are still sleeping!

Your correct sir
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Amen ooo

airsaylongcom:

@ bolded. I'm constantly arguing with certain folks that I'm not a Marlian. But when I see statements like the bolded I jump upandan (actually come forward) like a little baby.

So aside from being an employee I'm also an investor. Dollar denominated. And I haven't been paid this month. For almost 3 weeks now. But I'm not hyper ventilating. Loads of other folks would have thrown four tantrums in those three weeks

Completely agree with you that everyone, especially the naysayers are allowed to articulate and air their opinions (reservations really). People doing due diligence before making an investment decision need to hear both sides of the argument and then decide if they will invest and how much exposure they are willing to take. What is really offensive about these critics is the ad-nauseum repetition of their opinion. They feel like they should open people's mouths and force their opinion down the throats into the small intestine.

The one that even claims to be running a business referring to a sole proprietorship as "we" is even the most repulsive. Face your business and it would probably grow from being a teamviewer business to a proper business. Nothing wrong starting small. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But when you are barely a business and you think the best way up is to attack an already established business then you should not expect to grow. Person wey say my water nor go boil no go see firewood to boil hin own.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lmaaaooo...
Sole proprietorship as "we" kee me grin grin

The one that makes me giggle is when I see some people forming forex experts and engaging in some conversations with experts.

While some go to Google , copy and paste something to explain here in the name of presenting themselves as experts grin grin grin. *I laugh in MBA trading*

Then the rest have been commenting since this thread was created in May 2019, it's almost a year and they are still badmouthing. *some people truly have issues*. How can you be talking about same thing for almost a year? Ridiculous!

Finally, everyone will be alright jare.

Dollar investor.....ah! I greet you specially boss!

We are not worthy to have you here.

Infact SCAM us, we are your MBA investors. grin

airsaylongcom:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Take a look at what MBA Capital has done for me.

When all hope was lost, I had nothing left, Alert Hit Me With Surprise.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nuliberry: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
I did everything online, payment, form filling, MOU signing and submission and am receiving and still receiving My ROI, since last year sef.
Rollover done online nd still receiving payment.
All these done with no agent. Only called their official line for guidance. Every mail sent to their official mail address and they as well reply me via mine.
Enough said!!

gentlegenius:

When did that one start? which branch is doing online investment? Because Uyo branch that I invested with didn't even allow me to do roll over online. Even with this lockdown, people still troop to their office to do both rollover and new investment.
If MBA had started online investment, the news would have been on their social media pages, and the online investment would have been ONLY through their website or mobile app.
Pls guys be very careful... Even if online investment is done in some branches, I advice you to always try your best to visit their offices for whatever you want to do. There's no way you can sign MOU with someone online. There are lots of fraudsters parading themselves as MBA agents on social media. They'll always tell you not to come to their office, that everything can be done online.
I challenge you to show me someone that invested money online, submitted all documents online and sign MOU online and is receiving ROI steadily from MBA without complain.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Lmaaaooo...
Sole proprietorship as "we" kee me grin grin

The one that makes me giggle is when I see some people forming forex experts and engaging in some conversations with experts.

While some go to Google , copy and paste something to explain here in the name of presenting themselves as experts grin grin grin. *I laugh in MBA trading*

Then the rest have been commenting since this thread was created in May 2019, it's almost a year and they are still badmouthing. *some people truly have issues*. How can you be talking about same thing for almost a year? Ridiculous!

Finally, everyone will be alright jare.

Dollar investor.....ah! I greet you specially boss!

We are not worthy to have you here.

Infact SCAM us, we are your MBA investors. grin

It's not like that joor...I opened the investment the Monday OPEC refuses to agree oil cut and crude oil started behaving as if it and palm oil were the same value. Sharply changed small naira to USD at 360 and invested to hold value. Following day naira was smooching ₦400.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtinfx:

lol
joker
this one na too na business abi
sports trading ke, sports farming ni grin grin grin grin
Let me give you N1m and you give me 30% monthly. Hiw about that

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
solreb:

Let me give you N1m and you give me 30% monthly. Hiw about that

you can find such returns in lalaland
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
glimpse33:
Take a look at what MBA Capital has done for me.

When all hope was lost, I had nothing left, Alert Hit Me With Surprise.
some people won't sleep 2nite ... Lol
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
ephisi:
I have checked your stats. Your account is not even up to 2 months old yet you are looking for investor here. So now i am confused about the previous message you posted. Where is your 1 year track record?

If truely you are a good trader
come let me set u up with FXTM.
Trade well and get investors without marketing.

We are yet to push for investors as we should. We are only focusing on growing the PAMM managed account, and putting everything in place so that it will not be difficult for our investors to make an investment, and out marketers to market us. The new trading journal that we will create will bring to investors, not only a Coronavirus/Global economic recession proof investment platform, but also a Coronavirus/Global economic recession proof passive income opportunity. You can visit to learn about this.

We were not marketing anything here. We were only in this thread to educate members of this forum on the difference between a scam/ponzi scheme and a legitimate/secured forex fund management company, and we just had to use our fund management structure as an example.

You, that actually came to post those PAMM trading performance from fxtm, without joining us to first educate the members of this forum and defending this forex fund management business from being destroyed by MBA, by using the name forex to run its scam/ponzi, were you not exhibiting selfishness on your part, by first stepping in to market your PAMM managed account here? Save the forex fund management industry in Nigeria first, before talking about your PAMM managed account, by joining us to create this awareness about how a true and secured forex fund management company is structured, and educating the masses on how a scam/ponzi operates, and how they will be defrauded.

Someone is risking his business here exposing a scam/ponzi for what it is, and all you did was to step in to accuse them of marketing their service. You fell to realise that your first post here was to market your PAMM managed account. What a selfish fellow. We have more respect for other traders who have join hands in their comments/post to expose MBA for what it is, than you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You want to set me up with FXTM. You should first of all think of using a good broker with good global user reviews to set up your fund management service.

For your information, do you know how many brokers have contacted us to take up the position of a regional manager of their brokerage in Nigeria, and we refuse? Do you know how many brokers have contacted us for us to use them to set up our PAMM managed account or use them as part of the brokers in our website, to set up our PAMM managed account?

You should take a good look at the broker you are using to set up your PAMM managed account. Have you cared to check the global user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com. Let us help you with the link.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9209/forextime-forex-brokers#

Can you see the global user reviews of the broker that you are using and recommending that your investors invest with you through. If the old reviews were poor, at least the recent user reviews should show an improvement, but no improvement. We advise investors to go through the user reviews of this guy's broker from page to page, and you will a trader that does care about your funds/investment. The global user reviews of our partner broker below should tell you about a forex fund management company that cares about it's investors.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15375/puremarketbroker-forex-brokers#

We still stand on what we said that a minimum of three month trading performance track record is okay for an investor to invest with us as intraday traders/fund management having an average trade time of 27mins and maximum trade time of 54mins with a pip expectancy of 6.9pips. This should tell you about the strength of our trading strategy. Comb the entire www.myfxbook.com, if you should find any other trading performance track record with an average trade time of under 30min and a pip expectancy of 6.9pips, trading exclusively the eight major currencies, even if it is an average trade time of under an hour, you post the link of the trading performance track record here.

We will not be distracted by you. Investors in this forum need to see your independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record. They need to see your floating open position statistics, as such is not provided by fxtm.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
FXmanager you no dey taya for all this plenty plenty things wey you type upan and down. Abi nairaland na im be your office? all this time wey you dey spend for nairaland they type tex book, which time you come get to do the ferex trading?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2020
TheWatchDog:
FXmanager you no dey taya for all this plenty plenty things wey you type upan and down. Abi nairaland na im be your office? all this time wey you dey spend for nairaland they type tex book, which time you come get to do the ferex trading?

Didn't you read where the fool confessed that he hasn't been able to afford to rent a office? He is working from his 1bedroom apartment. Take it easy on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.