Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173994 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Asin ehnnnnnnn....I'm wondering as well.

Truly alarming!
Definitely appalling!
Most definitely we have a NAG here! (Even a pregnant woman wouldn't NAG about in that manner- this one is OUTRAGEOUS)
*phew*

TheWatchDog:
FXmanager you no dey taya for all this plenty plenty things wey you type upan and down. Abi nairaland na im be your office? all this time wey you dey spend for nairaland they type tex book, which time you come get to do the ferex trading?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 2:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Sure bro. hit me up on my whatsapp. Would gladly connect

gentlegenius:

This is a real Forex trader... We know them anywhere we meet them. It is not by calling yourself Forex manager or attaching fx to your moniker and being a nuisance here. Real traders don't have time to haunt for investors online... they sit their damn ass down to make money from what they know. Real good traders don't believe only in making meagre money from the market, their trader skills and experience reduces the fear of the market.
Bro... I don't need your track record to believe what you said here. I think we should connect... so we can learn from each other.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 3:00am On Apr 23, 2020
oga, you are a trader. There is no need for reporting floating positions when they are already reporting based on current equity. its current equity not balance thats been reported. it when you report balance that the effect of floating positions come in. The returns you see on FXTM is based on how much the person has made in real time. so if you invested 1000 on my regular 115 days ago you capital is now 1390 no stories and it can be withdrawn immediately. Example you started with 1000 you traded it up to 1500 and then your balance is 1500 and you have floating position of -200 and equity of 1300. FXTM is reporting 300 as your profit and not 500. Thats why i said they are reporting Equity not balance. Floating profit or loss is allowed, just make the goddam money and dont blow account. Theres no way to trade without floating profit or loss except you are a scalper looking for quick profit. Those are the type of guys that blow accounts per sec per sec.

Note i said this data is Audited by PWC. Theres no room for such mistakes or manipulation. I never said pwc audited their books. i said pwc audits the trading results reported. their name is stamped there if you know where to check.

Fxmanager:
Please can you screenshot where the current floating position statistics is shown in your trading performance statistics from the fxtm, or even from any other PAMM fund manager in fxtm? Open positions are not taken into consideration in that statistics, the reason why we are requesting your independent/third party trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com.

PWC (PricewaterCoopers) only audits the financial books of the broker, as a company. It is left for the in-house programmers of the broker to work on programming, pulling out and publishing the current floating positions of PAMM fund managers for the investors. If we were to invest with a PAMM fund manager, if we can't see the current floating positions or historical floating position's drawdown, we can't invest with such trader, it is like investing blindly, the reason so many investors are blowing their accounts investing in a PAMM managed account, without the aforementioned statistics, that would have paint a clear picture of everything.

If as an investor, I still want to take that risk, the broker should have a capital protection feature for the investor to use to protect a percentage of its fund, in case the PAMM manager trades poorly and the investor's equity dropped below the investors unacceptable level, the investors investment account will be disconnected from the PAMM managed account. It is still an issue as we investors will still need the PAMM fund manager's historical/current open and closed drawdowns, in other to use them as the basis, to set our capital protection, of which this is not provided by your broker for its investors, the reason why we humbly request that your furnished the forum with your independent/third party trading performance statistics from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com (currently not recommended, for currently having problem of pulling out the correct drawdown statistics of traders)

You were not looking for investors here. What then could have been the reason for bringing it here. Go back and read your post again. You even dropped your number to be contacted.

Furnished the forum with your independent/third party trading performance statistics, and you are likely to get investors from here.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 3:08am On Apr 23, 2020
This is for fxmanager. is like you dont know FXTM is on another level in this business. go readup for yourself via that link

https://www.forextime.com/about-us/performance-statistics

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2020
showreals:

Lol Boss, we have done business together before, but you might not remember (Exchange)
yeah, probably. We are still in business tho Incase you need us.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2020
is a Super Story

Fxmanager:

We are yet to push for investors as we should. We are only focusing on growing the PAMM managed account, and putting everything in place so that it will not be difficult for our investors to make an investment, and out marketers to market us. The new trading journal that we will create will bring to investors, not only a Coronavirus/Global economic recession proof investment platform, but also a Coronavirus/Global economic recession proof passive income opportunity. You can visit to learn about this.

We were not marketing anything here. We were only in this thread to educate members of this forum on the difference between a scam/ponzi scheme and a legitimate/secured forex fund management company, and we just had to use our fund management structure as an example.

You, that actually came to post those PAMM trading performance from fxtm, without joining us to first educate the members of this forum and defending this forex fund management business from being destroyed by MBA, by using the name forex to run its scam/ponzi, were you not exhibiting selfishness on your part, by first stepping in to market your PAMM managed account here? Save the forex fund management industry in Nigeria first, before talking about your PAMM managed account, by joining us to create this awareness about how a true and secured forex fund management company is structured, and educating the masses on how a scam/ponzi operates, and how they will be defrauded.

Someone is risking his business here exposing a scam/ponzi for what it is, and all you did was to step in to accuse them of marketing their service. You fell to realise that your first post here was to market your PAMM managed account. What a selfish fellow. We have more respect for other traders who have join hands in their comments/post to expose MBA for what it is, than you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You want to set me up with FXTM. You should first of all think of using a good broker with good global user reviews to set up your fund management service.

For your information, do you know how many brokers have contacted us to take up the position of a regional manager of their brokerage in Nigeria, and we refuse? Do you know how many brokers have contacted us for us to use them to set up our PAMM managed account or use them as part of the brokers in our website, to set up our PAMM managed account?

You should take a good look at the broker you are using to set up your PAMM managed account. Have you cared to check the global user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com. Let us help you with the link.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9209/forextime-forex-brokers#

Can you see the global user reviews of the broker that you are using and recommending that your investors invest with you through. If the old reviews were poor, at least the recent user reviews should show an improvement, but no improvement. We advise investors to go through the user reviews of this guy's broker from page to page, and you will a trader that does care about your funds/investment. The global user reviews of our partner broker below should tell you about a forex fund management company that cares about it's investors.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15375/puremarketbroker-forex-brokers#

We still stand on what we said that a minimum of three month trading performance track record is okay for an investor to invest with us as intraday traders/fund management having an average trade time of 27mins and maximum trade time of 54mins with a pip expectancy of 6.9pips. This should tell you about the strength of our trading strategy. Comb the entire www.myfxbook.com, if you should find any other trading performance track record with an average trade time of under 30min and a pip expectancy of 6.9pips, trading exclusively the eight major currencies, even if it is an average trade time of under an hour, you post the link of the trading performance track record here.

We will not be distracted by you. Investors in this forum need to see your independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record. They need to see your floating open position statistics, as such is not provided by fxtm.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2020
To all MBA investors!

“In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.”

Life is all about taking risks. The biggest money i every made in my lifetime was from controversial investments. The key is to understand from the beginning that theres a possibility you can loose money. Dont invest your lifes savings. Rollover as many times as you can. Watch out for signs of the company starting to have issues then pull dont roll over at that point.

So far so good MBA has been delivering. I have no evidence that its a ponzi. All i can say is play the game and play it well.

i will never forget how i invested my rent of 400k and rolled it over to 20million in my risk taking days. I could have lost the 400k Yes. but i accpeted the loss already in my mind. That single decision was the starting point of my breakthru in life

18 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
To all MBA investors!

Life is all about taking risks. The biggest money i every made in my lifetime was from controversial investments. The key is to understand from the beginning that theres a possibility you can loose money. Dont invest your lifes savings. Rollover as many times as you can. Watch out for signs of the company starting to have issues then pull dont roll over at that point.

So far so good MBA has been delivering. I have no evidence that its a ponzi. All i can say is play the game and play it well.

i will never forget how i invested my rent of 400k and rolled it over to 20million in my risk taking days. I could have lost the 400k Yes. but i accpeted the loss already in my mind. That single decision was the starting point of my breakthru in life

if you have met those people that are always coming here to say you will loose your money earlier am sure u cant have such money today, i met one man at MBA office regretting bitterly that he has known about mba since 2yrs back but its ponzi that they will soon pack up he later now joind and his son. If one is always afraid of falling he will not rise

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Guys please support my YouTube channel by Subscribing, Liking and commenting on my videos. If you are interested in learning Forex i will be uploading a lot of free training videos and courses everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzqoqIDA_ZQ

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
you are very correct.
Its all a game. Even legit investment like Forex is all a game. you just have to know how to play it. Some will win some will loose. I stopped taking high risks since i got married and became a family man. Also because i am now making money o my own and do not need MBA. But trust me if i was not making money on my own i would be the first to invest in MBA. and refer people sef if there was referrals. Roll over and over. I played this game in my ponzi days and crypto days. i quit in 2018 before crypto crashed. I now have a child, i still take risks. but calculated ones. I can never stop taking risks. taking risk has made me who ai am today.
aremso:

if you have met those people that are always coming here to say you will loose your money earlier am sure u cant have such money today, i met one man at MBA office regretting bitterly that he has known about mba since 2yrs back but its ponzi that they will soon pack up he later now joind and his son. If one is always afraid of falling he will not rise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
oga, you are a trader. There is no need for reporting floating positions when they are already reporting based on current equity. its current equity not balance thats been reported. it when you report balance that the effect of floating positions come in. The returns you see on FXTM is based on how much the person has made in real time. so if you invested 1000 on my regular 115 days ago you capital is now 1390 no stories and it can be withdrawn immediately. Example you started with 1000 you traded it up to 1500 and then your balance is 1500 and you have floating position of -200 and equity of 1300. FXTM is reporting 300 as your profit and not 500. Thats why i said they are reporting Equity not balance. Floating profit or loss is allowed, just make the goddam money and dont blow account. Theres no way to trade without floating profit or loss except you are a scalper looking for quick profit. Those are the type of guys that blow accounts per sec per sec.

Note i said this data is Audited by PWC. Theres no room for such mistakes or manipulation. I never said pwc audited their books. i said pwc audits the trading results reported. their name is stamped there if you know where to check.

My friend, your independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record, will bring this up and down argument about fxtm showing or not showing their historical/current floating/open positions, as fxtm/PWC does not showcase this most important statistic. We don't know why you are refusing to do that.

So many investors who have been following us and are yet to make a decision to invest with us have been requesting that we recommend a good trader/forex fund manager, but due to the fact that most of this brokers cannot show their historical/current floating/open trading positions/equity, we can't recommend any. Even when some brokers might have a capital protection in place for investors, which we recommended them to use in other to protect a percentage of their capital/investment, it still becomes an issue as an investor will still need the historical floating/open trading position/equity, to use to form, the basis for his/her capital protection level. So kindly furnish investors in this forum with your independent/third party trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com.

Let us advice you a bit, you should think about using a forex broker with good global user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com, and you should also know that the longer your trading positions stays in the open market, the higher the risk to investors capital/investment. As investors, we are more comfortable, investing in a forex trader/fund manager that does not hold open trading positions for a long time in the market.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
To all MBA investors!

Where is the proof. We can smell lies from a distance.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
you are very correct.
Its all a game. Even legit investment like Forex is all a game. you just have to know how to play it. Some will win some will loose. I stopped taking high risks since i got married and became a family man. Also because i am now making money o my own and do not need MBA. But trust me if i was not making money on my own i would be the first to invest in MBA. and refer people sef if there was referrals. Roll over and over. I played this game in my ponzi days and crypto days. i quit in 2018 before crypto crashed. I now have a child, i still take risks. but calculated ones. I can never stop taking risks. taking risk has made me who ai am today.
Forex trading is a game? Search for the person that train you and ask for your training fees to be refunded

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
agarawu23:
yeah, probably. We are still in business tho Incase you need us.

I go Buzz you abeg, After Covid biz dey

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2020
oga rest na

Fxmanager:
Forex trading is a game? Search for the person that train you and ask for your training fees to be refunded
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2020
is there a block button here? There should be a way not to see posts from some people

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Guys, l have an advice for you all, please listen and take the words/advice from Aremso and Ephisi seriously. For flesh and blood did not reveal those words to them.. At a time like this ....They are not staff of MBA, and MBA has no referral program where they want to benefit. Their advice go beyond MBA, and extend to all spheres of life... in as much as we want to be careful, please we should separate FEAR from being CAREFUL. Please, l have not forgotten my promise to you guys. I will surely share my investment experience at the fullest of time.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2020
i dont need your recommedation. thank your. Your broker is no where near fxtm in levels

Fxmanager:
My friend, your independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record, will bring this up and down argument about fxtm showing or not showing their historical/current floating/open positions, as fxtm/PWC does not showcase this most important statistic. We don't know why you are refusing to do that.

So many investors who have been following us and are yet to make a decision to invest with us have been requesting that we recommend a good trader/forex fund manager, but due to the fact that most of this brokers cannot show their historical/current floating/open trading positions/equity, we can't recommend any. Even when some brokers might have a capital protection in place for investors, which we recommended them to use in other to protect a percentage of their capital/investment, it still becomes an issue as an investor will still need the historical floating/open trading position/equity, to use to form, the basis for his/her capital protection level. So kindly furnish investors in this forum with your independent/third party trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com.

Let us advice you a bit, you should think about using a forex broker with good global user reviews from www.forexpeacearmy.com, and you should also know that the longer your trading positions stays in the open market, the higher the risk to investors capital/investment. As investors, we are more comfortable, investing in a forex trader/fund manager that does not hold open trading positions for a long time in the market.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2020
let it not look like i am hiding anything. Here is my floating profit in pips ove +200pips in the bank. My live account details cn be seen at the top. I will delete this screenshot once you have confirmed it. I hope you wont aske me to send my passord to confirm it yourself

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
If you are still doubting MBA then you'll have to meet the CEO and you'll get to trust MBA with your life.

MBA is more than we can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
let it not look like i am hiding anything. Here is my floating profit in pips ove +200pips in the bank. My live account details cn be seen at the top. I will delete this screenshot once you have confirmed it. I hope you wont aske me to send my passord to confirm it yourself

Guy don't bother yourslf with that guy.... He fights anyone who he sees as a competitor to his business... His Own opinions is the best... His style of biz is the best... If u bring urs he will surely find fault... While he's is perfect.

If I have extra cAsh I will invest wit u n try u out... I already have an account with FXTM.

But u see that FX manager... He is too desperate I cant do biz wit that kind... Someone dat will go great lengths to bring another man's biz... Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:

Delete this bro. your Account number is showing, i can check your account from the back-end and see all your details. Delete, you dont need to proof yourself to anyone on a Faceless Forum.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks, I will ignore his posts h

DONTIMTIM:

Guy don't bother yourslf with that guy.... He fights anyone who he sees as a competitor to his business... His Own opinions is the best... His style of biz is the best... If u bring urs he will surely find fault... While he's is perfect.

If I have extra cAsh I will invest wit u n try u out... I already have an account with FXTM.

But u see that FX manager... He is too desperate I cant do biz wit that kind... Someone dat will go great lengths to bring another man's biz... Tufiakwa!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Done. Thanks.

showreals:

Delete this bro. your Account number is showing, i can check your account from the back-end and see all your details. Delete, you dont need to proof yourself to anyone on a Faceless Forum.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Man wey sabi. I Dey Gbadun your post

showreals:
This Thread is more interesting than world Economics right now.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tinkulala: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys ABEG SUPPORT BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY YouTube Channel where I discuss interesting topics concerning MONEY,SAVINGS,INVESTMENT and everything concerning Entrepreneurship and wealth creation.

I also review online platforms to help you know which one is LEGIT or SCAM.

You will love and enjoy my content.

I need you to Support me by Subscribing,here is my channel link below:��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_afcvGtfu0TuDdfeuBvmbQ

We rise by lifting others.

God bless you as you support me.

THANKS ADMIN and EVERYONE HERE.

CORONAVIRUS WILL NOT TOUCH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tinkulala: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
These are Thumbnails of some of my interesting Videos.
God bless you as you support:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_afcvGtfu0TuDdfeuBvmbQ

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:
Does that look like an independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record? Can an historical drawdown be deduced from there? You know the answer. Please provide what is expected from you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
@ephisi

You have proven enough. Please don't listen to the ding bat above me. You have nothing more to prove to a faceless con artist who has no identity.
Stop uploading your details as the ding bat u r trying to prove to has no identity. We don't know his name, nobody even knows what he looks like and yet he claims to be running a business.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fxmanager:
Does that look like an independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record? Can an historical drawdown be deduced from there? You know the answer. Please provide what is expected from you.

Geddifok. Get lost. Disappear. You NAG worse than a woman. Tueh. I spit for your wife

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Geddifok. Get lost. Disappear. You NAG worse than a woman. Tueh. I spit for your wife
Do you call educating and enlightening investors on what to look for in a trader nagging?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fxmanager:
Do you call educating and enlightening investors on what to look for in a trader nagging?

Do that on your thread! And you aren't enlightening anyone. Your are nagging. Silly boy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.