Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173983 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
DONTIMTIM:

Guy don't bother yourslf with that guy.... He fights anyone who he sees as a competitor to his business... His Own opinions is the best... His style of biz is the best... If u bring urs he will surely find fault... While he's is perfect.

If I have extra cAsh I will invest wit u n try u out... I already have an account with FXTM.

But u see that FX manager... He is too desperate I cant do biz wit that kind... Someone dat will go great lengths to bring another man's biz... Tufiakwa!
Do you call educating members of this forum on what to look for in a trader or an investment, trying to pull a competitor down? Can you honestly say to members of this forum that you have not learnt from my post? It sums up to what has always been said that people don't appreciate free things. If you were to pay a financial consultant for all the information you are getting from my post, do you know how much you would have paid? Maybe, we are the one being stupid here for sharing our over 11years experience in this field for free. Please, we apologized for being stupid. We will reserve whatever education and enlightenment that we have in this field for our potential investors.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fxmanager:
Do you call educating members of this forum on what to look for in a trader or an investment, trying to pull a competitor down? Can you honestly say to members of this forum that you have not learnt from my post? It sums up to what has always been said that people don't appreciate free things. If you were to pay a financial consultant for all the information you are getting from my post, do you know how much you would have paid? Maybe, we are the one being stupid here for sharing our over 11years experience in this field for free. Please, we apologized for being stupid. We will reserve whatever education and enlightenment that we have in this field for our potential investors.

11yrs experience and u nor get office... na wa oo. the person wen de supply u igbo nor de try at all..... make e change dealer or u self change customer..

do u even take time 2 read what u post most times.. honestly i tire 4 u and ur nagging.... Please dont try n raise kids with this attitude of urs

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Noted! Already ignored him. Let him keep entertaining us

Greenvaiper:
@ephisi

You have proven enough. Please don't listen to the ding bat above me. You have nothing more to prove to a faceless con artist who has no identity.
Stop uploading your details as the ding bat u r trying to prove to has no identity. We don't know his name, nobody even knows what he looks like and yet he claims to be running a business.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
brightk:

11yrs experience and u nor get office... na wa oo. the person wen de supply u igbo nor de try at all..... make e change dealer or u self change customer..

do u even take time 2 read what u post most times.. honestly i tire 4 u and ur nagging.... Please dont try n raise kids with this attitude of urs
You are talking about kids. We are like magnets to kids. Many people do wonder what is the secret. All you need to know no matter how vulnerable the kids maybe, know that they will one day grow up to know the truth from others one day, how you played them, and how will they see you? will you still earn their respect? Yes. they might still fear you because you are older/powerful than them, but you will certainly lose that respect that comes from being a man of principles and good morals, and years into the future, what you did will still come to hunt you.

Every scam/ponzi scheme out there is also out to take advantage of gullible and naive investors, who are just like vulnerable kids in the block., and the promoters are like those who will go as far as defiling and taking a young child's virginity in exchange for candy. Years later, the child gets to know that in exchange for a candy, her virginity was taken from her. Today MBA as a ponzi scheme is giving you investors in the scheme candy in the form of payouts and tomorrow, their virginities will be taken from them, when investors in the scheme will take out loans to invest in the scheme, sell lands, properties, assets, etc to invest in the scheme, and they shuts down and run away.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:

Look at how you are jumping up and down disgracing yourself in a public forum as a forex trader, praising a ponzi scheme and asslicking fellow ponzi investors, in other to win their favour. You are a betrayer of your fellow traders, a true picture of Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver, a complete sellout. We fear you, and we are ashamed for having someone like you as a trader in our midst. We have come across people like you, offline, and to be honest, it does not end well with them. My brother you need to change, your behavior stinks to high heavens.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
FX manager... The only thing I learned from ur post is.... U have no redemption.... You are not normal, full of hate etc.

This should be the last time am gonna respond to you here.
Please stay ur lane.... If u like go on backbiting n saying all sorts of things abt MBA. But please don't mention me here again ... Stay away from my posts here. I have the right to praise MBA. U did not gv me money to invest. So do not respond or mention me here... U can keep mentioning those who are still not investors like you
thank you

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
ephisi:

Please don't respond to His mention above I feel he enjoys d engagement., let's disengage him pls... Jct keep quiet. Silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys. I just received my April ROI this evening. Though is came in 2 days late but mba still pulled it. Lagos investor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nuliberry: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Keep winning �
Blesso222:
Hi guys. I just received my April ROI this evening. Though is came in 2 days late but mba still pulled it. Lagos investor.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DONTIMTIM: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Congratulations ... MBA cares

Blesso222:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please is there anyone here who has received capital back after his/her investment from MBA?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Man cannot even spell. It's midst not mist. And loose not loss. Loss is pidgin English

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rolled over today....second round activated

Even if MBA reduces roi to 5% i will still invest.. it is better to have multiple sources of income...

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hectorlannister:
Please is there anyone here who has received capital back after his/her investment from MBA?

No one here has received their capital back on this thread because all have rolled over. wink

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Has anyone from Delta been paid since that SMS was sent cos I see Lagos people getting alerts? I have received the first ROI though. Just asking cos the second ROI date will soon come #winks#

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 12:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Money making machines
Greenvaiper:

No one here has received their capital back on this thread because all have rolled over. wink

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Man cannot even spell. It's midst not mist. And loose not loss. Loss is pidgin English
You too Mr corrector are even worse. it's lose(to be dispossessed of a belonging or property) not loose(as in not being tight) and loss is not pidgin, it's actually the noun form of lose. I am also an investor with MBA, we are still on the same page.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Lmaaaooo...
Sole proprietorship as "we" kee me grin grin

The one that makes me giggle is when I see some people forming forex experts and engaging in some conversations with experts.

While some go to Google , copy and paste something to explain here in the name of presenting themselves as experts grin grin grin. *I laugh in MBA trading*

Then the rest have been commenting since this thread was created in May 2019, it's almost a year and they are still badmouthing. *some people truly have issues*. How can you be talking about same thing for almost a year? Ridiculous!

Finally, everyone will be alright jare.

Dollar investor.....ah! I greet you specially boss!

We are not worthy to have you here.

Infact SCAM us, we are your MBA investors. grin

You sound naive and ignorant. So because someone invested in dollars automatically makes him superior to those who invested in Naira.. I hope your brain understands that someone who invested as little as one million naira actually invested more than someone with one thousand dollars... Speak for yourself, you are not worthy to have him on the thread, not "we". If you are ass licking an MBA employee like this, I wonder what you would do when you meet a federal worker or regular worker with real firms and establishments. I am also an MBA investor, so no hard feelings.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nuliberry: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy shocked
You guys won't kill person here rara.
The energy here is something else.
I bow smiley

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
alexblaze553:

You too Mr corrector is even worse. it's lose(to be dispossessed of a belonging or property) not loose(as in not being tight) and loss is not pidgin, it's actually the noun form of lose. I am also an investor with MBA, we are still on the same page.

Yes o. U go still chat me say dem never pay your RoI. I dey wait for you.

And it's "You too, Mr Corrector, ARE even worse". The noun You is second person singular and the matching verb is ARE. We are still in MBA. Waiting for your chat and email when your ROI is delayed or you bugging me with questions about top up. Still on the same page

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes o. U go still chat me say dem never pay your RoI. I dey wait for you
Lol, you go wait till you lose weight. I have been with MBA for 10 months now, no issues . My account officer is really nice, I won't be needing your service for any shit.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes o. U go still chat me say dem never pay your RoI. I dey wait for you.

And it's "You too, Mr Corrector, ARE even worse". The noun You is second person singular and the matching verb is ARE. We are still in MBA. Waiting for your chat and email when your ROI is delayed or you bugging me with questions about top up. Still on the same page

Yes bro, I know it's supposed to be "are" as the verb concordance of "You too", I deliberately didn't use it because I didn't expect you to comprehend that level of English after calling "loss" pidgin, thumbs up to you.
But it's obvious you had to check Google before coming up with that because it wasn't there in your initial quote, thumbs up once again.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
alexblaze553:

Yes bro, I know it's supposed to be "are" as the verb concordance of "You too", I deliberately didn't use it because I didn't expect you to comprehend that level of English after calling "loss" pidgin, thumbs up to you.

Will certainly "loss" that respect...that's Pidgin. Pure Warri pidgin were I grew....so adios! Ciao!

You correct my mistake. I take am. No excuse. I point out your own and you dey do like who Coronavirus catch wey dey in denial.

Lol! Ekpa say I go Google go check. Gamo to i ratsa sou!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alexblaze553: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Will certainly "loss" that respect...that's Pidgin. Pure Warri pidgin were I grew....so adios! Ciao!

You correct my mistake. I take am. No excuse. I point out your own and you dey do like who Coronavirus catch wey dey in denial.

Lol! Ekpa say I go Google go check. Gamo to i ratsa sou!

Warri raised , gutter brought up no wonder you have started with the verbal abuses and street language.
Go and look for a regular job, MBA employee no be work.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
alexblaze553:

Warri raised , gutter brought up no wonder you have started with the verbal abuses and street language. Go and look for a regular job, MBA employee no be work.

Off to do as advised.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
coolangel54:
Has anyone from Delta been paid since that SMS was sent cos I see Lagos people getting alerts? I have received the first ROI though. Just asking cos the second ROI date will soon come #winks#
Yes

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Off to do as advised.

Very mature reply

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ddee20150: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
coolangel54:
Has anyone from Delta been paid since that SMS was sent cos I see Lagos people getting alerts? I have received the first wROI though. Just asking cos the second ROI date will soon come #winks#

Yes, I have been paid. MBA Warri. Last week. Came 18th. Roi date 17th.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Off to do as advised.

oga, pls be like me dont always argue wt people, say your points and move on. I dont have strength for arguement. Targetting 30m net worth from all my investments after covid is over by GOD grace so will arguements add to my net worth? NO that is why i dont involve myself in such, i will always tell u, u are correct even id u abuse my father cos it does change anything in me nor add to my status. So pls be matured all the time. There was a guy here that wants to start it wt me here, i quickly ignored cos i dont have such time.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Please did mba have refferal bonus?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Samuel7nak:
Please did mba have refferal bonus?

Who b dis one. Referral bonus ke. We dont run ponzi here na

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.