Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ways You Can Make Love To A Woman That Do Not Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways You Can Make Love To A Woman That Do Not Love You (475 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways You Can Make Love To A Woman That Do Not Love You by Dorcas2234(f): 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
You're right, not every girl is into being dominated, a lot of girls do want to be “made love to”

But i am very hesitant to give advice on how to do this

Especially to guys that have asked for this advice.

Yes girls want to be made love to, sometimes, but one of the most common mistakes guys make is not being man enough when they do it, while there are some girls that want to be made love to, hell almost all of them want to be made love to sometimes, i repeat, the most common fantasy that women have is being dominated, having a man take control.

DOWNLOAD/VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Just Curious / Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee / Fast Contact For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.