Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee (492 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2019
We read this trending advice given to a woman whose husband is cheating and body shaming her on Nairaland, and we knew we should definitely share it as it seems very sound.

"Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you’re going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

"Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there’s a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

"Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you’ll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you’ll see you’re not the problem.

"You’ll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

"All the best.

"I hope you have a job or a business sha?

"Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money." – kennygee

Source:
http://www.zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/06/05/trending-advice-to-a-woman-whose-husband-is-cheating-and-body-shaming-her-kennygee/

To read the story and see more advice given to the woman go to:

https://www.nairaland.com/5225499/husband-cheating-me-neighbor-hurting
Re: Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by Lemmejoor(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Trending?
Re: Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by topedoski(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Lemmejoor:
Trending?
Yes it made the front page yesterday night
Re: Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by BlueAir: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2019
The advice is for the woman to adjust.. Great. Even if the wife is losing touches or selling point....he has no right or reason to cheat on her! She's his wife... What happened to communication and request?!! It ironic and comical the kind of things people try to justify angry

My advice to that woman stands. It's either she calls third party to put him back in line or leave with whatever dignity she has left.. Maybe it's just me but I can never trade my peace of mind or dignity for any person or amount for long undecided.....cheating and body shaming at the same time grin

Re: Trending Advice To Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee by TheVictorious(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2019
igbodefender:
We read this trending advice given to a woman whose husband is cheating and body shaming her on Nairaland, and we knew we should definitely share it as it seems very sound.

"Dear woman, I can imagine the emotional and psychological pain you’re going thru, however, making a decision right now might not be wise cause it will be an emotional one.

"Just keep praying for him and ask God for strength to overcome. It is only when there’s a crack in the wall that a lizard can enter.

"Start working out the little way you can, start dressing really nice, so nice you’ll get compliments outside. It will improve your self esteem, wear make up, smell nice. It might not stop him from cheating but it will build up your self esteem and confidence so much that you’ll see you’re not the problem.

"You’ll be in a better place to decide if you want to stay with him or leave.

"All the best.

"I hope you have a job or a business sha?

"Cause the best security a woman can have is her own money." – kennygee

Source:
http://www.zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/06/05/trending-advice-to-a-woman-whose-husband-is-cheating-and-body-shaming-her-kennygee/

To read the story and see more advice given to the woman go to:

https://www.nairaland.com/5225499/husband-cheating-me-neighbor-hurting

OMG

And it's a woman that wrote this

(1) (Reply)

Women Share Their Rules For A Happy Relationship / Working Class Lady Needs A Friend Who Is Honest / 5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And Ways To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.