Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man (3103 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2019

Sold

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2019
Lalasticlala... I just want to help the ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by dingbang(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2019
Only thing that makes sense in this thread is that ass. Nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Sundrus: 12:24am On May 31, 2019
cheesy sense will not kill u OP...but na very few ones fit take this ur advice sha...cuz the generation wey we dey 99.9% of d youths dey find instant gratification...

3 Likes

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
okay sir
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by anthonyuncle(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2019
number 3
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 6:54am On May 31, 2019
Do these kind of girls still exist?
I mean, social virgins?

Because almost all virgins are religious bigots, girls that will bore your life with Bible verses. They are not fun to be with, they are so boring.
I want a girl who wants to keep her virginity because it is the right thing to do, without religious affiliations. A girl we can gist about anything. (Movies, music, fashion, politics, academics, relationships, sex, and yes, even the Bible).
Not all these holier than thou virgins

19 or 20 years old social virgin from the south south or south east is my dream girl.
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2019
ladiesreject:
Do these kind of girls still exist?
I mean, social virgins?

Because almost all virgins are bigots.
I want a girl who wants to keep her virginity because it is the right thing to do, without religious affiliation.

19 or 20 years old virgin from the south south or south east is my dream girl.
yes they still exist
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by boiz2men(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2019
Number 3 will not work
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by ojun50(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2019
No, it should be how to keep a yash
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by luvyaself95(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2019
21 Century ladies doesn't how to love men they only love money nothing else..
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2019
ojun50:
No, it should be how to keep a yash
ha ha ha ha ha ha hagrin
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2019
Op u fvck up, after saying no sex u ended up putting a sultry picture of a lady with big booty
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:19am On May 31, 2019
I came for the yansh not ur write-ups

#mehn that asss for go well for this cold weather...am just imagining my small head in between

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2019
MVPtesley:
Op u fvck up, after saying no sex u ended up putting a sultry picture of a lady with big booty
Lol... That's a literal explanation of 21st century girlfriend
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
SmellySperm:

#mehn that asss for go well for this cold weather... am just imagining my small head in between
SMH You are healed in Jesus name
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2019
boiz2men:
Number 3 will not work
why
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2019
Lalasticlala oya lets help people with this thread
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Donlexybaze(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2019
SmellySperm:

#mehn that asss for go well for this cold weather...am just imagining my small head in between
Big bro I sight you lol . . as he dey Hot
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Sluvist(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2019
If i tells a girl that i love her it simply mean i will relate with that thing in between the legs. A girl has nothing to offer in a relationship if she deny sex. Forget about all these your right up and face the reality, even the OP relate to that thing of he is matured, obedience and caring makes a relationship last.

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:56am On May 31, 2019
IamPlato:
SMH You are healed in Jesus name
na so u sabi Jesus u com use dat kind seductive pix,muhfvckin Hippocrate

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 9:57am On May 31, 2019
Donlexybaze:
Big bro I sight you lol . . as he dey Hot
oil dey ur head my niqqagrin

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by etrange: 10:00am On May 31, 2019
Sluvist:
If i tells a girl that i love her it simply mean i will relate with that thing in between the legs. A girl has nothing to offer in a relationship if she deny sex. Forget about all these your right up and face the reality, even the OP relate to that thing of he is matured, obedience and caring makes a relationship last.

Lol... kids everywhere. This one that can't type a correct sentence is also hidding under the umbrella of men to insult ladies. Smh

1 Like

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2019
SmellySperm:

na so u sabi Jesus u com use dat kind seductive pix,muhfvckin Hippocrate
I Can See You Really Need The Help
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by xapo(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2019
nice one op I just hope they listen to ur advice
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
xapo:
nice one op
I just hope they listen to ur advice
I wish so too
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sluvist:
Bros Na Wa
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by BlueAir: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
dingbang:
exactly

Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Murjem(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
[What a pity... author=dingbang post=78877313]Only thing that makes sense in this thread is that ass. Nothing else matters. [/quote]
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2019
When WILL Nairaland Boys Become Men? Its A Shame Though because It Appears They Will Remain Boys
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by Eroms4life17(m): 6:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Girls will never comment on this kind of thread since its not meant to shame men.
Re: 21 Century Girlfriend... How To Keep A Man by IamPlato(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
I Am Sure HusbandSnatcha didnt Use This Method

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Pretty? I Want To Be In A Relationship With You. / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / Man Calls Off His Wedding After He Overheard Bride Having S*x With Her Sugar Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.