Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32817 Views)

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Lexusgs430: 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

Do you want to marry someone, that has no connection with you?....

Just lick your wounds and find someone that connects with you......

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by sisisioge: 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmm mummy, you must be taking from experience.

My son, I know what I'm saying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by RELAN2446(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
yankison:

Let's connect I do treat more than he did . I'm principled about no sex till marriage .. I work and a chance to know you would be appreciated
if wishes are houses
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by BabbanBura(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did.
i have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them .

Sounds more like adverts to me, a simple sentence like 'He stated that I am and infact surpassed everything he desires in his woman but doesn't feel that connection' will have suffice for the Bolden. Sorry dear am not interested in those qualities.

3 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I know what's happening and I know the solution, but too lazy to type today.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by poseidon12: 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
He is obviously not being frank with you, probably because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you how he truly feels about you. If what he told you is truly how he feels about you, then it's weird that he would claim feeling no connection with you. Tell him to be frank with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ah! Please me I don't understand you oh. Which one struggling to keep elections again. Sorry erections.

You would agree with me there are ladies you meet or see and you imagine giving them head, having them wriggle/moan at every flick of your tongue. It is not like you are a pervert, but there is just that sexual attraction/connection.

If you are with them physically, your manhood will know someone is close by. When you talk to them, it makes you feel one kinda way.

OP doesn't have that effect on the young man... SADLY. smiley

7 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by idonhammer: 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
The answer is simple. You no Sabi fork.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by poyet(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
It means there is no love for you in him. A family I know started like this where the woman had no connection to the man, but went ahead to marry him, thinking the nexus will come later. Alas! They are growing apart all the more. She almost left, if not for the children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by LowerPriceData0(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
Is like the Man is suffering from spirit spiritual wife very common among men. Just pray for him

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE!
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by boiz2men(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. I think she knows that already, she is just fighting with that reality.
please advise your no sex before marriage crew so be very smart....

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

It’s a super story.......
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2019
grin prob u no get big ass or boobs
you deserve better, if you are already happy.. you need someone to make you happier. that's why it is better to go for the one that loves you because you will definitely love the person back. please move on.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. You loved him because he never tried "taking advantage" of you as you are a virgin.

2. Now he is telling you he feels no connection to you and you are crying?

He actually feels no connection to you, that is the reason (1) happened. Minus him being a whole lot self controlled

Well, the young man told you the truth, you should appreciate that. When he looks at you, he doesn't feel that rush. He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

You might appeal to a man's eyes, his intellect, but not his loins. I don't know which is more important to them, but somehow they always tilt to the one who has all or the later.

It have been said in this summary, just the way it so happen. Most often he will try in taking the virginity, but once u adamant he would reconsider and might go extra mile to make u his.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by boiz2men(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You would agree with me there are ladies you meet or see and you imagine giving them head, having them wriggle/moan at every flick of your tongue. It is not like you are a pervert, but there is just that sexual attraction/connection.

If you are with them physically, your manhood will know someone is close by. When you talk to them, it makes you feel one kinda way.

OP doesn't have that effect on the young man... SADLY. smiley

Great experience you got there.

You have a D? shocked shocked

For how long have you hidden this from me angry angry
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by tunwumi: 4:43pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Very simple. He's getting sex from somewhere else and his mind is driffited. Give each other a break and so he can move on coz you are about to sink into a love ditch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by sowetto(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2019
Is he asking you to change anything or he is no longer interested?
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by OAUTemitayo: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
Dear, don't force it.
This is how to create the connection, stop talking to him. Stop chatting with him. No whatsapp, no anything.

Let it be like for 4 months. It is important a man is sexually attracted to you, if not, you won't enjoy him in marriage.. I am not married but I know I can't be far from the truth.
If after four months, he didn't call back, leave him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
boiz2men:

please advise your no sex before marriage crew so be very smart....

Anything wrong in no-sex-before-marriage?
I do not think it actually spoils things as much. If a man feels that connection, he would feel it even across miles.

boiz2men:

Great experience you got there.

You have a D? shocked shocked

For how long have you hidden this from me angry angry

grin
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by 3verblazing(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. You loved him because he never tried "taking advantage" of you as you are a virgin.

2. Now he is telling you he feels no connection to you and you are crying?

He actually feels no connection to you, that is the reason (1) happened. Minus him being a whole lot self controlled

Well, the young man told you the truth, you should appreciate that. When he looks at you, he doesn't feel that rush. He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

You might appeal to a man's eyes, his intellect, but not his loins. I don't know which is more important to them, but somehow they always tilt to the one who has all or the later.
u have sense !!
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by franchasng: 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

I might probably pay some fine for exposing this smiley..
Very wonderful response. When a reasonable guy meets a virgin girl or lady who happens to be good, and the guy knows he won't go far with her, and won't marry her, he avoids indulging her into sex. This is to avoid hurting her the more when he leaves her. He probably has a better choice he has made, and didn't want to hurt her knowing he won't go far with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by boiz2men(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Anything wrong in no-sex-before-marruage?
I do not think it actually spoils things as much. If a man feels that connection, he would feel it even across miles.

grin

for a virgin boy, its fine until he gets his first sex outside.. for a maniac, everything is wrong

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Guys can be quite logical when it comes to such critical decisions.

All the best!
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by crunchyg: 4:51pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I feel but not too sure that the guy is trying to get into your pant indirectly. By telling you he is not connected to you might be to make you loosen up about your viginity thing, so he can have his way by that he can be connected to you emotionally, but don't mind him , don't give in, if he doesn't love you again then free him, you will be alright its just a matter of time. Do you hear me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by crunchyg: 4:52pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I feel but not too sure that the guy is trying to get into your pant indirectly. By telling you he is not connected to you might be to make you loosen up about your viginity thing, so he can have his way by that he can be connected to you emotionally, but don't mind him , don't give in, if he doesn't love you again the free him, you will be alright its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2019
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by donaldde2: 4:53pm On May 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Just tell us that u are marketing urself for a husband on this forum

savage comment .. chaiii
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by evil1: 4:53pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

aunty forget all dis u just wrote n give him dat which will lock him for life.
dont wait for him to ask cos this is 21st century n 2019 for dat matter. wat re u saving ur pussyyy for?

sex connects people most times. so give it a try n forget this whole virginity bullshit

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by adegeye38(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

He is not in love with you, never has and never will, just move on, you will meet better guys who will love you the way you desrve to be loved
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Please respect this post, it came a depth of sincerity. It's not for kids or jokers. Anyone who does not know what to say should just observe and go.

@Op Your amazing.
Please hold on to your virginity, it's a rare commodity.
Keep praying and hold on to God's words. At the appointed time he will perfect all that corncens you in this regard.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by remiopash: 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
He may have some personal problems that you may not be aware of,which he may be afraid to tell you..WITH all the adulation he has showered on you ,telling you again that he is "looking for connection" calls for concern.Take time to study him more,especially,his body "chemistry and biological" well being ..He needs to be studied well.Dont focus on just emotional attachment alone. PEACE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.