Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32800 Views)

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by spiceadole: 6:19pm On May 05, 2019
Rule number 1: NEVER EVER GO BACK TO AN EX LOVER.
ONCE THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER ,MOVE ON.IT IS OVER.
An Ex can NEVER and Shouldn't be a friend.
Either you never knew him(if the relationship ended on mutual grounds amicably) OR he is an enemy(If he broke your heart).

Men easily get back with their exes, just for the sex..you know sex is a trophy for them.something to use and boast..bragging rights.

In your case,I think it should be easy for you to move on.He hasn't slept with you.so what's your loss? To me,he is a good guy..just told you the truth straight up.
Forget about him.
You will not die.It may seem so hard at first but you will definitely be alright.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 05, 2019
The other girl - the one he said broke his heart - fücked him way better than you ever could. That's the simple truth.

He loves you alright, but she makes him feel alive.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
Well the guy is a gentleman.

It happens to every fairly decent guy. Only he goats who will sleep with anything never experience such.

A girl can be super gorgeous, intelligent, hardworking, decent and everything. But no sexual attraction. No spark between two of you.

She might be great to hang around with but you have no romantic feelings towards her.

Best is to remain dear friends and move on.

4 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by hrhugbamgbam1(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. You loved him because he never tried "taking advantage" of you as you are a virgin.

2. Now he is telling you he feels no connection to you and you are crying?

He actually feels no connection to you, that is the reason (1) happened. Minus him being a whole lot self controlled

Well, the young man told you the truth, you should appreciate that. When he looks at you, he doesn't feel that rush. He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

You might appeal to a man's eyes, his intellect, but not his loins. I don't know which is more important to them, but somehow they always tilt to the one who has all or the later.

You are SMART,
Your submission was DOPE!

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Mypeople2(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2019
Starpro87:
Why not directly ask her about her nativity than this epistle.
No need,she is not from there
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Daeylar(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

What do you think it means?

What's that saying again?
"If you have to ask, you already know?"

You already know the answer to your question, no need to hope that we'll tell you something different

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

I'm guessing you want to vent by this post.
It's all right, you'll be fine.
He's told you that he doesn't feel a connection, let him go. You'll find better.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Mideriks04(f): 6:44pm On May 05, 2019
Babe, I so much understand you, I mean after sacrificing everything and yet nothing but come to think of it, don't you think it's time to let go? instead of wasting your time, don't you think it's time to start working on yourself?. Go to places that excites you, hang out with friends, focus on you.
Don't hold on to relationships too tight, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but which ever way it is, d only way to approach it is "love".
And also, just because you have a past with someone doesn't mean you will have a future with them.
selah!

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by joyousever(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2019
What does it mean to be sexually appealing to someone?
nairalee:
I'm sorry but i think I understand.

I once dated a girl who meets almost all my qualities I need in a woman but ended up breaking with her cos she was not appealing to me sexually. You must admit that sexual attraction is one of the most important considerations in dating and marriage.

The reason he hasn't taken advantage of u is probably cos u don't appeal to him sexually that's why he's talking about lack of connection

Just let go because it's not something he can just turn on like a switch.

Trust me, you'll move on. There is nothing that time cannot heal
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by jaxxy(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. You loved him because he never tried "taking advantage" of you as you are a virgin.

2. Now he is telling you he feels no connection to you and you are crying?

He actually feels no connection to you, that is the reason (1) happened. Minus him being a whole lot self controlled

Well, the young man told you the truth, you should appreciate that. When he looks at you, he doesn't feel that rush. He doesn't struggle to suppress erèctions.

You might appeal to a man's eyes, his intellect, but not his loins. I don't know which is more important to them, but somehow they always tilt to the one who has all or the later.

Connection is a rush bt not necessarily struggles with hiding erections. Smtmes ur mind is more pre occupied about knowing her much more than knowing what’s under her skirt.

@adaego5 the Perfect connection is when u are both attracted(physical qualities, looks, mannerism) and value(what u bring to the table) the person at same time. He only values u bt not attracted to u.

Sm may be attracted to u bt may not value u in certain cases.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
[ grin
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I don't understand what you mean by feminine glories
Lool. Novice. You were happy all along even saying he did take advantage of you not knowing that it's a problem most time when guys don't make advances. He sees you like a sister, maybe. I'm not sure. Just pray or leave this relationship it might be heading to the gallows
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Connection is a rush bt not necessarily struggles with hiding erections. Smtmes ur mind is more pre occupied about knowing her much more than knowing what’s under her skirt.

@adaego5 the Perfect connection is when u are both attracted(physical qualities, looks, mannerism) and value(what u bring to the table) the person at same time. He only values u bt not attracted to u.

Sm may be attracted to u bt may not value u in certain cases.

No need for all this world play, the guy is not SEXUALLY ATTRACTED (CONNECTED) to her.

Period.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No need for all this world play, the guy is not SEXUALLY ATTRACTED (CONNECTED) to her.

Period.

Well Most likely bt U realize u can be sexually attracted to sm1 bt still not connect with them rite?

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by eeewise(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2019
Just move on
He never loved you
Stop trying to know what's happened
Better days ahead
Take time to heal at your own pace
We all/ some of us are still and have been there one time or the other and finally came out fine.
You will be fine, I am sure toughs of depression even suicidal toughs will be coming but be strong
Let it out by talking to those u trust about this
Same happened to me, she said she fell out of love with me (second break up) after building my world around her
I just had to pick up the pieces of my life, cut off from her asper social media and daily moved on
So once again u will be fine
Don't allow negative comments here from kids get to u
The heart wants what it wants
If he says no emotional connection respect that even thou its painful and he has no right dating someone he isnt sure yet of but thats life for you
U can pm me so we talk
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Goldenheart(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
Dear OP,

Your boyfriend is gay

Yours Truly...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I don't understand what you mean by feminine glories

Sexual connection.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Ifeanyi147(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
RELAN2446:
if wishes are houses

Beggers will play polo
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by femi4: 8:08pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

He's not sexually attracted, more reason he's not disturbing you for sex
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2019
AreaFada2:
Well the guy is a gentleman.

It happens to every fairly decent guy. Only he goats who will sleep with anything never experience such.

A girl can be super gorgeous, intelligent, hardworking, decent and everything. But no sexual attraction. No spark between two of you.

She might be great to hang around with but you no romantic feeling towards her.

Best is to remain dear friends and move on.

Exactly what happened between me and the first guy I loved.
Despite my good qualities, I did everything I could to get him to like me. Several years later, I found out he simply wasn't attracted to me.
We're still friends though.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by AreaFada2: 8:18pm On May 05, 2019
Chi59:

Exactly what happened between me and the first guy I loved.
Despite my good qualities, I did everything I could to get him to like me. Several years later, I found out he simply wasn't attracted to me.
We're still friends though.

Great that you were able to remain his friend. The girl I didn't have any feelings for didn't want to speak to me again.

She was too heartbroken. We were work colleagues. We have had no more contact since. Even though I wanted us to remain friends. I guess I was too honest to her. But I didn't want to string her along.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by aytuns(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

so much sense...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
[b]

I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

The reason why he did not feel any connection between him and you is because you ceased to exist in order to please him. You played the role of the perfect girlfriend instead of showing your real self to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
AreaFada2:

Great that you were able to remain his friend. The girl I didn't have any feelings for didn't want to speak to me again.

She was too heartbroken. We were work colleagues. We have had no more contact since. Even though I wanted us to remain friends. I guess I was too honest to her. But I didn't want to string her along.

That's sad.
Did you let her down softly?
Mine didn't o.
I went through mixed emotions, because of him for many years.
One day, I just decided to move on.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by nopretense: 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

I might probably pay some fine for exposing this smiley..

Loool.... King of wit...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Dinho20(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
DOES VIRGINS EXIST?

COS AM LOOKING FOR ONE TO MARRY

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Dreadful: 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
Acidosis:

He is not sexually attracted to you. Forget everything you have heard about emotional connection.

When a man is not sexually attracted, there is nothing on earth you can do to change his mind.
You have nailed it my man!! The guy is not sexually attracted to her, simple!!!

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
Acidosis:

He is not sexually attracted to you. Forget everything you have heard about emotional connection.

When a man is not sexually attracted, there is nothing on earth you can do to change his mind.

Very wrong bro! Locking his Picture in a fanta bottle in Edo state would surely change his mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by janejive(f): 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Jobminister:

Which one is time waster, so every man that has a relationship with a woman must marry her?

The guy decided to tell the lady peacefully that both of them are not meant to be and you are here calling him time waster.

If he should marry her out of pity and later on will leave her at home to follow other women, it is still this same you that will come online bashing the guy.

@Op Please move on.
The guy has either made up his mind to settle for someone else or he is not really seeing both of you as future husband and wife.

No point picking quarrel, just me on and look up to God for a better replacement.

Same point it didn't work before, he gave same reasons as now. He just wants to sleep with her, he knew this the second time around. He keeps her hope up and dashes it. He is a time waster. The relationship is a revolving circle. Besides being a time waster is my opinion. I never talked about marriage. He is definitely looking for something else not the OP.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by AreaFada2: 9:08pm On May 05, 2019
Chi59:

That's sad.
Did you let her down softly?
Mine didn't o.
I went through mixed emotions, because of him for many years.
One day, I just decided to move on.

Well, she began insinuating that I didn't know when a lady loves me. grin grin

It became too much "in your face". A kind of slightly obsessive behaviour on her part.

Such a lady can start an unpalatable rumour in our workplace. Like saying one is gay for example. Because lots of women cannot imagine being turned down by a guy. They believe guys never reject a girl. Especially a fine girl that many guys at work were hitting on. grin cheesy

So I sat her down and told her how pretty and wonderful she is. That under different circumstances (I actually I meant if I felt something for her, though I didn't tell her that clearly) we might actually be lovers.

I guess she felt rejected, unappreciated, maybe even cheap.

We began on a less friendly note at work. We hardly even greeted each other then. She also liked doing "eye service", sucking up to powerful people at work so shamelessly. She was snobbish and was dating one fuckboy that was sharking her then. A fuckboy is easy to know. I knew the very first day I saw him drop her off at work. That guy later dumped her.

Although I didn't know that she had been dumped, she overhead me chatting with another girl. I was telling this other girl the mistakes girls make when choosing a guy to date. How they let vanity becloud their better judgement. Also the warning signs of a fuckboy girls choose to ignore. Only to say all men are bad when dumped later. Moments later she came smiling at me and became friendly. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Maybe my earlier observation of her put me off romantically.

2 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by 1000angstroms(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Onye afia!!!
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by generationz(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2019
iLegendd:
I know what's happening and I know the solution, but too lazy to type today.

Type Joor
I want to hear your opinion on the issue
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by generationz(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2019
iLegendd:
I know what's happening and I know the solution, but too lazy to type today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.