Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32799 Views)

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by dheaven: 5:01pm On May 05, 2019
franchasng:
Op, I am sorry to say this to you, the guy is right, he isn't attracted to you and therefore no connection.

I will use myself as example for you to understand my point.

I have met so many girls and ladies, but there is this two or three super hot ladies I met, my friends were all like oh boy, this girl is hot, this girl is this bla bla bla...but the truth is, I know they are pretty, etc, but honestly I never felt attraction to the point of thinking about having sex with them. And let me tell you, if your man doesn't have that sexual feeling towards you, the relationship will never work. It is safer that he is sexually attracted to you, makes move to devour you, but then whenever he makes the move, you disagree, and he comes back to his senses and you guys stop than for him not to ever have that sexual urge or make sexual move towards you, its a sign of no attraction.

Two out of these cute ladies I am talking about are what every guy would want, even me wished it was possible to maybe marry someone and not have sex with her, maybe I could have considered one in particular, but I told a friend about it, and he laughed at me like kilode guy what's your problem

I like this lady so much but no sexual feelings....and she is a v.....I have never tried kissing her cos I have never felt like and one day she tried to initiate it, it was funny to me....it was kind of weird to me so I playfully stopped her, not because I am a born again oh, but I feel no connection/sexual attraction towards her despite her beauty that every of my friend keep screaming of...but in other areas we are so cool....but sexual/emotional feelings, no!

So I think that might be what your guy is passing through....a lady maybe so beautiful, have wonderful shape but then you as a guy won't even have sexual feelings towards her, and then another may not be as beautiful, but anytime you see her, you feel like tearing her into pieces shocked shocked

A man may like a lady because of her good character, family background, her class, her looks but he will still not have sexual attraction towards her. A man may hate a lady's character, background, etc, but has a strong sexual attraction towards her.

The reason for this, I can't explain....so don't cry much, let him go, and allow yourself appreciate another person that values you cool
You are very right. You know wxup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
The connection is sex! Once you guys make love, thats the deal!
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Jobminister: 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
janejive:

Forget him, he is a time waster

Which one is time waster, so every man that has a relationship with a woman must marry her?

The guy decided to tell the lady peacefully that both of them are not meant to be and you are here calling him time waster.

If he should marry her out of pity and later on will leave her at home to follow other women, it is still this same you that will come online bashing the guy.

@Op Please move on.
The guy has either made up his mind to settle for someone else or he is not really seeing both of you as future husband and wife.

No point picking quarrel, just me on and look up to God for a better replacement.

7 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by sinola(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.

Check whether you have halitosis... I mean mouth odour
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Meritocracy: 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
Please introduce yourself and tell us your age to know what to say. Some people who are not matured enough to be in relationship will come here for relationship stuff.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Biglittlelois(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
franchasng:
Op, I am sorry to say this to you, the guy is right, he isn't attracted to you and therefore no connection.

I will use myself as example for you to understand my point.

I have met so many girls and ladies, but there is this two or three super hot ladies I met, my friends were all like oh boy, this girl is hot, this girl is this bla bla bla...but the truth is, I know they are pretty, etc, but honestly I never felt attraction to the point of thinking about having sex with them. And let me tell you, if your man doesn't have that sexual feeling towards you, the relationship will never work. It is safer that he is sexually attracted to you, makes move to devour you, but then whenever he makes the move, you disagree, and he comes back to his senses and you guys stop than for him not to ever have that sexual urge or make sexual move towards you, its a sign of no attraction.

Two out of these cute ladies I am talking about are what every guy would want, even me wished it was possible to maybe marry someone and not have sex with her, maybe I could have considered one in particular, but I told a friend about it, and he laughed at me like kilode guy what's your problem

I like this lady so much but no sexual feelings....and she is a v.....I have never tried kissing her cos I have never felt like and one day she tried to initiate it, it was funny to me....it was kind of weird to me so I playfully stopped her, not because I am a born again oh, but I feel no connection/sexual attraction towards her despite her beauty that every of my friend keep screaming of...but in other areas we are so cool....but sexual/emotional feelings, no!

So I think that might be what your guy is passing through....a lady maybe so beautiful, have wonderful shape but then you as a guy won't even have sexual feelings towards her, and then another may not be as beautiful, but anytime you see her, you feel like tearing her into pieces shocked shocked

A man may like a lady because of her good character, family background, her class, her looks but he will still not have sexual attraction towards her. A man may hate a lady's character, background, etc, but has a strong sexual attraction towards her.

The reason for this, I can't explain....so don't cry much, let him go, and allow yourself appreciate another person that values you cool

Very true.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 05, 2019
You show him so much relevance and Love.
Anyway, keep being a Virgin. God will bless you.

I'm a 29 year old Virgin. It has not been easy but I have a target to fulfilling Destiny.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

yhu really need 2 pray about it if he is d right guy for yhu
because sometimes god ruin our ultimate plans so dat our plans wil
Not come back to ruin us..be spiritual connected with god so as not 2 make
A mistake of giving ur unborn childrens a wrong father...if yhu fail with a wrong
Father dont be surprise n dejected wen they come back to fail yhu too..forget about
The love..he might not even be ur destined future partner or husband.. am currently in ur shoe
N am healing myself with prayer for god to be my guidance..
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Biglittlelois(f): 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
DogmaNation:
Make sweet love to him n he will connect with you easily. Sex brings out the love n connection in a man, towards a women.

Nope, the sexual attraction should be there, that is what the guy meant, he has to feel like he wants to devour her anytime he sees her, if she allows him to have sex with her just for that connection, it won't make any difference, he more or less has taken advantage and when he finally leaves, she will be broken, she has to let him go real soon, for her peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by divineappo(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

let me share a secret with you

The guy has not been faithful to you all the while. That vagina u didn't give him, he has been enjoying it elsewhere (sorry am sounding too raw, but truth is bitter). Yes he came back because there is actually a connection, but he wants to have sex with you, he likes it, but you must av told him u prefer to stay Virgin till marriage. He can't bear it. so he is also pretending to be a nice & understanding guy to you, whereas him dey collect am somewhere else. He wanted sex all the while, but wasn't man enough to insist on it. So also, am not asking u to go back and use sex to win him over, but not all guys can marry a lady they haven't tasted.

He couldn't bear it anymore. So he decided to make the breakup a light one, by telling u sugar coated lies that u are smart, intelligent bla bla bla, he doesn't want u to feel very bad, that's why he decided to tell u all that. Truth is, he doesn't love you, he is just only compassionate (pity) towards you.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

SEX is the missing connection. You should have given it to him and moved to the next level together but now someone else has done that so just let him go and learn your lesson well.

Next time you have all those relationship components locked in, don't forget to seal the deal with SEX.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by biggy26: 5:18pm On May 05, 2019
You know what, don't allow emotions or sentiment get in your way, connection is more spiritual than physical, it happened me. Told her, she begged, but it didn't work. She moved on. We are both living our separate happy lives today.
Move On!
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Biglittlelois(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Anything wrong in no-sex-before-marriage?
I do not think it actually spoils things as much. If a man feels that connection, he would feel it even across miles.

grin

@bolded Truer words has never been said.....
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by fof1: 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

BE PATIENT WITH GOD STILL. DR VIRGIN LADY...
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Thank you
if he got something for u, he will definitely demand sex, that's the first signal u should have look out for, no man will just like a woman without sex on his mind.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by BluntBlunt: 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

I think he wants sex,and wants you to initiate it.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Theboss100(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
Are U Sure Ure Not Hear To Lie To Us Abt Ur Qualities Or Ure Looking 4 Someone To Slide Into Ur DM? I Dnt Beliv This Story [quote author=Adaego5 post=78116585]Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Mypeople2(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

Babe, that is a perfect break up line.The connection is the sex.The guy's second coming is all about sex .Look for another person that will value you without sex ( we are legions).But truly, forget him and move on .People are begging to meet someone like you and one trash is letting u go because of 45 secs sex .We are still looking for someone like you in Imo and Delta states , till now we have not seen .That means you are priceless and very valuable

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Bossjakande: 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
rosalieene:
hmmmmm it is well oooo
are u in same situation why put dis.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Promisechi79(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
Let forget the endearing words and now travel to reality. I have a question for you before I proceed farther: has he had your feminine glories?
it's like you failed comprehension in secondary school

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by deavicky(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2019
Pack ur load and go he has seen everything in u. I mean he don see u finish. I been want speak am with English but e no sweet.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Daeylar(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2019
cr7lomo:

Just tell us that u are marketing urself for a husband on this forum

grin grin grin

This is another angle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2019
Acidosis:

He is not sexually attracted to you. Forget everything you have heard about emotional connection.

When a man is not sexually attracted, there is nothing on earth you can do to change his mind.
you are right though i think the right word should be 'emotionally attracted'. There are people we love buh we can never ever think of settling with becuase that emotional part is missing. Without emotion towards someone you love/like, all is in futility.

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
Simple. He's not attracted to you.

There's no spark, no adrenaline rush, no butterflies in his tummy, no suppressed erections, nothing.

He's not into you. Emotionally and sexually. He's neither aroused by you nor feel connected to you. It can't work.

It's never about your looks. Heck, he might just end up falling for someone half as good looking as you are.

Bottomline: He feels nothing for you.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
Daeylar:

grin grin grin
This is another angle grin
hater.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Starpro87(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

From my analysis so far, he loved you dearly, but the problem was the halt in the relationship. Considering his kind of person, you might not find love through him again, however he still appreciates your endearing qualities. There is this special breed of guys who don't wish for a tentative breakup, as they find it difficult to remain the same. They don't really care about the great efforts and commitments they once put into that relationship.

My advice is that you move on with your life because it will be nearly impossible to rewire him to his default state.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Starpro87(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2019
Mypeople2:
Babe, that is a perfect break up line.The connection is the sex.The guy's second coming is all about sex .Look for another person that will value you without sex ( we are legions).But truly, forget him and move on .People are begging to meet someone like you and one trash is letting u go because of 45 secs sex .We are still looking for someone like you in Imo and Delta states , till now we have not seen .That means you are priceless and very valuable
Why not directly ask her about her nativity than this epistle.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by obytex(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2019
Pls can we talk. multaobyno@gmail.com. thanks.
Adaego5:

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by LadyJasper: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
Since you don't want us to tell you to move on because moving on is easier said than done, what do you want to do now?
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by spiceadole: 6:16pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:

A
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by tomdon(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2019
Acidosis:

He is not sexually attracted to you. Forget everything you have heard about emotional connection.

When a man is not sexually attracted, there is nothing on earth you can do to change his mind.

This is the only correct comment
She has a flaw that he's finding hard to overlook. 3 years is too long a time not to reach a decision on a woman with such quality.
And he most likely got her on a platter of gold whereby she values him and he seems to be her best among the rest. I'm talking from experience
I don't agree with the second paragraph tho. The scale may fall off his eyes and boom the perfect love booms in his heart

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by udemzyudex(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2019
I'll advise you to move on and thank him for being truthful .

Not being connected means a lot, he is not free with you,he not attracted to you anymore,he doesn't feel anything for you.

In fact,he doesn't love you anymore.

I remember when my ex told me she doesn't love me anymore,at first I thought she was joking,but she meant it and we moved on.

We still talk but it's just normal hello,hi.

I'm glad she told me, instead of lying and playing on my intelligence.
It will be hard but you just have to act fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.