Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us (32806 Views)

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / Why Do Women Feel That Men And Powers That Be Are Always Persecuting Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

I might probably pay some fine for exposing this smiley..

You have been breaking our codes since we ini-ed you, This time you gonna pay fully for it. Gonna write the list of what you gonna bring to appease the 'Bro's CCT' soon.... Peace
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2019
Dreadful:
You have nailed it my man!! The guy is not sexually attracted to her, simple!!!

na so bros
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mondayaudu(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2019
Let me advise you as a man. The challenge people have is that they had made up their mind before seeking advice. I am very optimistic that the only advice that you are seeking is how to make things work between both of you not the best thing to do in your situation right now. You are so much in love that you just want your relationship to work and I am very sure that you are so devastated right now but let me advise you.
Thank your stars that the man open his mouth to tell you that. It might pain you but you have to move on.
Those words are break up line for mature people. In summary, the bros said you shouldn’t waste your time that you have to look for another man before it is too late. He said even if you people eventually get married, there wouldn’t be happiness in the home because he doesn’t love you. His exact word is ‘I know you love me, but babe move on, I don’t love you, stop pushing yourself on me’ only the guys understand this translation.
See babe, your man is somewhere. Don’t waste much time, otherwise you might miss him. My own relationship lasted four years but we have to go our separate ways because we where not compatible. We tried but it didn’t work. Today, she is happily married and I am about to get married to someone that is very compatible with my ideology.
The fact that it didn’t work doesn’t mean you wouldn’t make a good wife. Look at the last presidential election, the best candidate didn’t emerge winner because of some factors like zoning, region, ethnicity etc these factors obviously were beyond their control. Likewise in relationship, once they are factors that is beyond your control, kindly move on, don’t try to make it work.
Hope to hear your testimony with someone that you guys are emotionally connected soon. Remember to take yourself out regularly, love and cheris yourself. You are wonderfully and carefully made! Never made same mistake twice. You were not soppose to go back to your 2017 in 2019. Backwards never, forwards ever! No past memories is as good as the one that lies ahead. There is never a better yesterday! So

4 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Very wrong bro! Locking his Picture in a fanta bottle in Edo state would surely change his mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by nairalee(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2019
joyousever:
What does it mean to be sexually appealing to someone?

It simply means there's a chemistry, a natural magnetism, an allure, a desire, a sensual thirst, an enticement, a burning lust.... I am short of words to express the feeling but I'm sure u have a glimpse of what I mean. It's an aura that comes naturally....

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by freemi(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..

u r a virgin? Hmm. If u guys aint hvin sex in ths generation my dear i fear if der wil ever b any connectn of affectn except jst being in frndzone. U guys ve bn frndzoning bt u cudnt jst ce it
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Roon9(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:
I just broke the 17th commandment of the 'Bro codes' by telling you this...He used the olden days break up line on u written and endorsed by Adam himself from the beginning of time .. It is called " it's not you, it's me" breakup lines... smiley

Just look at all the qualities he highlighted that u got... yet... Those qualities will make any man take u to see his mama in a heartbeat...

Please start shopping/looking for another man dear.. u are not the one for him...

MY only guess will be that While he was with u during the trial period , he has some one else to whom he was trying to compare both of u together... he has made up his mind and has made his choice and u were not that choice ... it is just to let u go gently without hurting your feelings...and if u are still in that relationship let him go... u don't need a prophet to tell u what's gonna happen...

FYI it got nothing to do with what you have done.. it's just that u guys were not compatible... it's like any other breakup... but the difference is that he will accept everything as his fault..he will highlight your wonderful qualities... then blame himself for not connecting with u..in fact blame everything that was not going well in your relationship on himself....

Guy U for no tell her na
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by dreamwords: 10:07pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Stop wasting your time and move on.

Never force yourself on anyone. Believe yours will come.

The gal below in GREEN tried to force herself on me, i refused and she married an uglier guy.

I instead chose the one in PURPLE.

All that glitters isn't gold my dear.
U don't mean it

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mikotek(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:

I totally agree with this line of thought. I did same years ago (I broke up with a very beautiful and wonderful girl I couldn't connect with) but I live to regret now. I wish I knew then what I know now
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by juddybrown(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
Adaego5:
Help! I Am In A Serious Dilemma!!

Please what does it mean when a man tells his woman that he is not connected to her?

I was in courtship with this guy late 2017, we were working towards getting married. we broke up sometime in 2018. Since then, it's been difficult for me to love again. I really loved him and could go extreme for him.

He has tried going into other relationships same as me but non worked. So we decided to give us a shot once more, I was happy and felt whole again.....

He is very principled. Now he is saying that he doesn't feel that connection between us. He said I am everything, intelligent, smart, beautiful, hardworking, a graduate, Godfearing with good home upbringing, from a god background, tall infact taller than every girl he has come across but he just doesn't feel that connection between us. When it comes to qualities, I am better than every girl he has met. He went ahead to tell me of a girl who he felt that connection with but she broke his heart. I am shattered and devastated once more.

Its easy to say move on, but easier said than done. It took me months to move on, i was only able to by trying to hate him. One of the reasons why I really loved him was because he never tried taking advantage of me as I am a virgin.

He never for one day talked me into it unlike some other guys I have met.I have been so good to him, he confessed that no girl has loved and treated him like I did. I have been trying to understand this whole connection thing.... Where am I going wrong. I am not a boring person, there is no boring moment with me. Most guys I have met always tell me that I am priceless and some keep coming back but I find it hard to like them.
I only keep remembering the beautiful memories we shared.
I am so devastated..... I really wanted us to work things out ..
Just give him some space though its not easy,hit d gym ,change ur wardrobe ,look happy ,u will thank me later
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by MrMacinterchi1: 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
After mentioning all these superb qualities that you posses - which any man would kill to have; it could be that u are not sexually attracted to him.
You know, that too is important in this type of relationship you are having with him.
What actually caused the first breakup ?
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Viking007(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2019
Richy4:

cheesy I've done this before.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by joyousever(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2019
Oh k..I guess it's more of physical allure that appeals one's sensual taste, right?
nairalee:

It simply means there's a chemistry, a natural magnetism, an allure, a desire, a sensual thirst, an enticement, a burning lust.... I am short of words to express the feeling but I'm sure u have a glimpse of what I mean. It's an aura that comes naturally....
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by MrMacinterchi1: 11:21pm On May 05, 2019
zclass:
give him a sloppy deep throat bj. if he insists its not connecting, pour hot water on him.
he'll come here to complain and we'll all take side with you.

ooo lol Hehe
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by generationz(f): 11:53pm On May 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You would agree with me there are ladies you meet or see and you imagine giving them head, having them wriggle/moan at every flick of your tongue. It is not like you are a pervert, but there is just that sexual attraction/connection.

If you are with them physically, your manhood will know someone is close by. When you talk to them, it makes you feel one kinda way.

OP doesn't have that effect on the young man... SADLY. smiley

Does it have anything to do with her virginity?

While I agree with you that this feeling you stated up there is normal for guys how can a lady differentiate when its just pure lust or love mixed with love?
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mabea: 11:56pm On May 05, 2019
Acidosis:

He is not sexually attracted to you. Forget everything you have heard about emotional connection.

When a man is not sexually attracted, there is nothing on earth you can do to change his mind.
Bros this is the summary of the whole matter. Ironically that's what makes her love him.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mabea: 12:09am On May 06, 2019
generationz:

While I agree with you that this feeling you stated up there is normal for guys how can a lady differentiate when its just pure lust or love mixed with love?
One of the simple ways to test if a guy wants you for the sex or something serious is tell him no sex and try to observe his attitude towards you especially in the area of spending or hanging out.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Timisamd(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2019
franchasng:
Op, I am sorry to say this to you, the guy is right, he isn't attracted to you and therefore no connection.

I will use myself as example for you to understand my point.

I have met so many girls and ladies, but there is this two or three super hot ladies I met, my friends were all like oh boy, this girl is hot, this girl is this bla bla bla...but the truth is, I know they are pretty, etc, but honestly I never felt attraction to the point of thinking about having sex with them. And let me tell you, if your man doesn't have that sexual feeling towards you, the relationship will never work. It is safer that he is sexually attracted to you, makes move to devour you, but then whenever he makes the move, you disagree, and he comes back to his senses and you guys stop than for him not to ever have that sexual urge or make sexual move towards you, its a sign of no attraction.

Two out of these cute ladies I am talking about are what every guy would want, even me wished it was possible to maybe marry someone and not have sex with her, maybe I could have considered one in particular, but I told a friend about it, and he laughed at me like kilode guy what's your problem

I like this lady so much but no sexual feelings....and she is a v.....I have never tried kissing her cos I have never felt like and one day she tried to initiate it, it was funny to me....it was kind of weird to me so I playfully stopped her, not because I am a born again oh, but I feel no connection/sexual attraction towards her despite her beauty that every of my friend keep screaming of...but in other areas we are so cool....but sexual/emotional feelings, no!

So I think that might be what your guy is passing through....a lady maybe so beautiful, have wonderful shape but then you as a guy won't even have sexual feelings towards her, and then another may not be as beautiful, but anytime you see her, you feel like tearing her into pieces shocked shocked

A man may like a lady because of her good character, family background, her class, her looks but he will still not have sexual attraction towards her. A man may hate a lady's character, background, etc, but has a strong sexual attraction towards her.

The reason for this, I can't explain....so don't cry much, let him go, and allow yourself appreciate another person that values you cool

Man .. I must say ... You hit the nail...
That exactly the point ... Nothing more ..
Nice and impressive ...
I also remember a girl that use to love me ... She is sexy and hot ... But no connection, I never felt a urge of sex towards her and all ... Some are just like that .
That the real problem she is having .. And a girl like that anytime I see her my emotional brain receptor turns on immediately regardless of location and my body moves towards her .. That the connection !!!
It important you feel a urge towards you spouse than not .. If you feel a disconnection try to detect it in fact any girl you've seen (love) and you never have sexual urge towards is not likable of any probable good outcome in an affair .

Nice one bro ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by armyofone(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2019
Op,
2019 and you are acting like this? shocked this your him or no one attitude, you could fall for the wrong man.
Please face your work and invest in a good rechargeable, or heavy duty vibrator till the right person comes or not.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by generationz(f): 12:40am On May 06, 2019
mabea:
One of the simple ways to test if a guy wants you for the sex or something serious is tell him no sex and try to observe his attitude towards you especially in the area of spending or hanging out.

Some men can pretend till they get it later
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Nobody: 4:02am On May 06, 2019
Richy4:

Bro why naaaaa
Your fine is N1000.00, please give it to the next heart-broken guy around you to buy beer.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by nairalee(m): 4:29am On May 06, 2019
joyousever:
Oh k..I guess it's more of physical allure that appeals one's sensual taste, right?

You're very intelligent! But sometimes even the allured cannot specifically point out the particular physical attribute that allures him/her. So it's not always a conscious effort. I'm sure u understand perfectly
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by mabea: 6:06am On May 06, 2019
generationz:

Some men can pretend till they get it later
Except you are not sensitive enough
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by joyousever(f): 6:47am On May 06, 2019
Yes. I get.
nairalee:

You're very intelligent! But sometimes even the allured cannot specifically point out the particular physical attribute that allures him/her. So it's not always a conscious effort. I'm sure u understand perfectly
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by topstone4: 8:02am On May 06, 2019
Adaego5:

I don't understand what you mean by feminine glories

Anty, that guy wants to have sex with you; he just doesn't know how to say it
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by wizkidblogger(f): 8:29am On May 06, 2019
I tire ooo. grin

Pilot4Airbus:
Women!

Shey na Until he deflower you... come run.

Then you join the “men are dogs” crew undecided

1 Like

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On May 06, 2019
generationz:

Nah, I do not think it has anything to do with her virginity.

Tbh, some people are very good pretenders. So, I can't even pinpoint one way to know if it is love or lust. But I think his reaction after she turns him down will go a long way in telling who he is.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Jobminister: 10:49am On May 06, 2019
janejive:

Same point it didn't work before, he gave same reasons as now. He just wants to sleep with her, he knew this the second time around. He keeps her hope up and dashes it. He is a time waster. The relationship is a revolving circle. Besides being a time waster is my opinion. I never talked about marriage. He is definitely looking for something else not the OP.

My friend stop talking what you don't know, the girl in question acknowledge the fact that the guy respected her and never go against or make advance on her decision of remaining a virgin, and you are here making case for her that the guy wanted to sleep with her.

I think you are the type that when a guy wave at you, you will go around telling people that the guy has been toasting you up and down.

So time to study each other and make inform decision now become waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Atolu01: 2:34pm On May 06, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Let me say a very big congratulations to you dear.
What happened to you is just God delivering you from a future heartbreak and 5yrs.divorce.
Relationship and marriage can never be forced and you must never be overly emotional about him.
Though a part of your life is in him and his into you.
He had spelt it out "there is no single connection" anymore.
You got true characters as all stated above and please stop revealing your virgin status to all men,it's an evil World.
You shall definitely find a new wonderful soul and it's going to be very wonderful relationship.
Wish you the best future ahead.
Life is too short to be sad.

Thank you.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adaego5(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
I just took my time to go through all the comments, thanks I appreciate but talking about the "no sex thing" he said he doesn't want to take advantage of me and that till today he still respects me We were cool, but I think the whole feelings died from all indication and coupled with the fact that there was someone else after our break up, he really liked her and truthfully they had sex but she left him heartbroken and coming back to me, he didn't feel connected.
I wrote this whole thing with emotions, tears and pains. Ruman, Cr7lomo, babbanbura, theboss100 of what use would I write all that because I want to advertise myself. I am not a fan of online dating. I only stated everything he said, I am not perfect. I said all that to paint the perfect picture of what happened between us.
Thanks all the same, I feel better now.
Re: He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us by Adaego5(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
mondayaudu:
Let me advise you as a man. The challenge people have is that they had made up their mind before seeking advice. I am very optimistic that the only advice that you are seeking is how to make things work between both of you not the best thing to do in your situation right now. You are so much in love that you just want your relationship to work and I am very sure that you are so devastated right now but let me advise you.
Thank your stars that the man open his mouth to tell you that. It might pain you but you have to move on.
Those words are break up line for mature people. In summary, the bros said you shouldn’t waste your time that you have to look for another man before it is too late. He said even if you people eventually get married, there wouldn’t be happiness in the home because he doesn’t love you. His exact word is ‘I know you love me, but babe move on, I don’t love you, stop pushing yourself on me’ only the guys understand this translation.
See babe, your man is somewhere. Don’t waste much time, otherwise you might miss him. My own relationship lasted four years but we have to go our separate ways because we where not compatible. We tried but it didn’t work. Today, she is happily married and I am about to get married to someone that is very compatible with my ideology.
The fact that it didn’t work doesn’t mean you wouldn’t make a good wife. Look at the last presidential election, the best candidate didn’t emerge winner because of some factors like zoning, region, ethnicity etc these factors obviously were beyond their control. Likewise in relationship, once they are factors that is beyond your control, kindly move on, don’t try to make it work.
Hope to hear your testimony with someone that you guys are emotionally connected soon. Remember to take yourself out regularly, love and cheris yourself. You are wonderfully and carefully made! Never made same mistake twice. You were not soppose to go back to your 2017 in 2019. Backwards never, forwards ever! No past memories is as good as the one that lies ahead. There is never a better yesterday! So
Thank you very much sir
I really really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.