Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil (19501 Views)

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Please, Where Can I Report A Noisy Church In Ibadan? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Andrewkinggg: 3:49pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:
Need to report the churches on my street.

I’m sandwiched between 3 churches and a mosque.

You can imagine how messed up my Sundays are cry

Bros yours is small.. I'm sharwamaed between 7 churches and a mosque.. Every last Friday in a month is a struggle at night and every sunday no be here.. In my compound there is a church on the down floor.. Sometimes I'm being tempted to report this church but I reserve my decision make e no be like I wan put san san for their garri..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
Bbbwings:
God I beg u
When I build my house never let one useless church or mosque build theirs close to mine.
Why not channel such prayers to the ministry of housing and urban planning. They are root cause of this menace going on in many states

1 Like

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by GindoX(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2019
Churches supposed to be sound proof....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by seunfly: 4:14pm On May 05, 2019
logon599:
Hmm.

I remember my former house. Behind the window on my left side is a white garment 'church' with 2 horn speakers facing my house. Those guys, their sunday service closes by 5pm. True story.
To the right of my house was a mosque with horn speaker facing the road. Those ones now added an islamic school to the entire melee.
Then an iya now brought grinding machine and put it right behind my sitting room window. And all this was on a narrow, dense street. How I didn't run mad in that house, Lord knows.

Thank you Father for lifting me. I'm so grateful Lord

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Legendguru: 4:15pm On May 05, 2019
oh
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by seunfly: 4:16pm On May 05, 2019
Olalan:
Truth be told we need more legislation to control religious organisations and their activities
BTW the unfortunate reality is that majority of Africans are religious and not true adherents of their religions cause if we are our society would be better than it is

I think Lagos already has it but people are not taking actions to enforce it.
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Boss13: 4:16pm On May 05, 2019
Religious houses should never be in residential estates or streets. I suffered several unrest and noise pollution from a Redeemed Church of God in Lekki. I confronted the pastor on the need to turn down the speakers hung outside the church, which I consider useless and serve no purpose. Your members are inside the building, why can I hear literally everything in the church inside my house.

Friday Night vigils were a nightmare. We barely could sleep. In other countries, honking of car horns is considered rude and constitute noise pollution

8 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Boss13: 4:18pm On May 05, 2019
Andrewkinggg:

Bros yours is small.. I'm sharwamaed between 7 churches and a mosque.. Every last Friday in a month is a struggle at night and every sunday no be here.. In my compound there is a church on the down floor.. Sometimes I'm being tempted to report this church but I reserve my decision make e no be like I wan put san san for their garri..

Then continue to suffer in silence

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by udemzyudex(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by ruggedtimi(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
omo the church close to us no dey allow person rest. So loud at night
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by mathinips(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2019
GindoX:
Churches supposed to be sound proof....

If you are living or ever visited Abuja, come and worship at "The Summit Bible Church, kaura district, off OladipobDoya Road, btw Game Village and prince and princess Estate, Abuja

And experience a sound proof church. It is a model other church es should follow

1 Like

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by riches4me(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2019
aguiyi2:
Nigeria has more churches than other countries but twice as more crime.I still don't get it.
D people doing d crimes are not Nigerians. Probably other nationals. Who are u? when God Himself is still thinking how come. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
grin that is good. Jesus also said don't make noise when you are praying, but now christain make noise all way. Christain are Antichrist.

If u need good palm oil am the best supplier. Visit us today let supply you best of the palm oil

Contact us on 08172010068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Awesome01(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
I went through same while living in Ketu, Lagos back then. I was a banker, I had to wake up early as 4.30am and come back between 10 - 11pm because of traffic, exactly 12 midnight these 2churches will start this noise, one trying to topple the other in noise competition. I nearly ran mad.

Now I'm building my own house but on checking the corner pieces beside my project, one belongs to C&S church, and on the other side, belongs to one Pastor & Mrs something.. Impending sleeplessness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by AuroraB(f): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:
Rather than move, why no conduct less noisy vigils?
How is that possible when they believe they have to shout, make noise for God to hear them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by uuzba(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
aguiyi2:
Nigeria has more churches than other countries but twice as more crime.I still don't get it.
Seek the true original church.
Many of the churches constituting trouble are all breakaway churches from the original true church.
Since they broke away, they cannot find peace. Today, they want to destroy all ebemies, tomorrow they want to collect penny you own in the name of tithe.
Their pastor will stand on your head...
They have lost their direction. And they are very good at being aggressive and shouting.
-
Jesus said of this bunch, "Not all who call me Lord-Lord will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but those who do the will of my father".

Love God with your whole heart and your nieghbour as yourself. These are the two greatest commandments.

If you tell these churches that their noise making is disturbing fellow neighbours and HENCE not showing any love for neighbours, they will say all kinds of things and turn the Bible upsidedown to justify WHY THEY MUST DISTURB YOU.

These are brainwashing centres.

Find the original church. It is very much here in Nigeria and world wide.
Let me not say the name before you will say I'm only selling my market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by somehow: 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
Boss13:
Religious houses should never be in residential estates or streets. I suffered several unrest and noise pollution from a Redeemed Church of God in Lekki. I confronted the pastor on the need to turn down the speakers hung outside the church, which I consider useless and serve no purpose. Your members are inside the building, why can I hear literally everything in the church inside my house.

Friday Night vigils were a nightmare. We barely could sleep. In other countries, honking of car horns is considered rude and constitute noise pollution

And what happened thereafter
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Cholison(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2019
I am having a similar but worse noise pollution from a church recently relocated to the front of my house in Gadumo Area of Lokoja. I have made reports to the Kogi State Environmental Protection Board but they have failed to act. I am resolved to buy heavy duty amplifier with speakers and woovers to match them noise to noise. When the members can no longer hear their prophet they will know what is wise to do. The noise is horrible ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by sweetilicious(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
Bbbwings:
God I beg u
When I build my house never let one useless church or mosque build theirs close to mine.
Lol
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by mu2sa2: 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
dominique:
Rather than move, why no conduct less noisy vigils?
Very simple thing,but they won't maybe because they didn't set out to worship in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Xisnin(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2019
Andrewkinggg:

You are clearly exaggerating beacasue nobody will choose to suffer to protect those noisemakers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Agugbadin: 5:46pm On May 05, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Na So....

Just watch as self righteous people will insult her now.

They always think by making lots of noise with Huge loudspeakers is how to worship God.

Weldone job dear.
Every Christian has a church, if everyone's church is disturbing their neighborhood that way how will residents of these estate have a good sleep after all God said he will give his beloveth sleep but not in a noisy environment. In Rivers state especially Port Harcourt we suffer same but no action has ever been taken against anyone, I wish we could get Justice like you
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Onlyonebuhari: 5:50pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:

And the Mosque too is disturbing you? Be just cos Mosques are known to be peace-loving centres.
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by ababio247(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2019
sequal to your success story about making a church move venue, I think i'll need to gather all the momentum necessary by making sure i also follow those successful steps you took, so as to also report and see this very noicy church beside my place move location for someone to have peace.
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Geesaintagape: 5:55pm On May 05, 2019
Good move
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by GoldHorse(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:

Your own worse o... grin grin

Una still get land? I dey look for space for my Sango shrine so the things go completel. .. cool
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by TemmyT002(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
Ewwwww
Mosque no dey there?
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by tintingz(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2019
Cholison:
I am having a similar but worse noise pollution from a church recently relocated to the front of my house in Gadumo Area of Lokoja. I have made reports to the Kogi State Environmental Protection Board but they have failed to act. I am resolved to buy heavy duty amplifier with speakers and woovers to match them noise to noise. When the members can no longer hear their prophet they will know what is wise to do. The noise is horrible ooooo.
You can report to other authorities.
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Preator: 6:49pm On May 05, 2019
Hmm.
Had this nasty experience about 3yrs ago. My street was so full of churches that were competing for the loudest noisemaker. I had one just next door and they seem to have endless programs all week long. What irked me most was fixing programs at 7am on a Monday morning. Why shud u be in a church when u shud be working? The funny thing is that most of this churches have less than 50members and are quite small.
NB: I have since moved twice. The two areas are what u can call upper middle class areas. Few churches and their worship are never loud. It seems the poor man has a lot of things to shout at God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray / Success Stories Of Tithers You Can Add Yours / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.