Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Makes A Man Cry In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Cry In Public? (596 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by bummyla(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2019
What makes a man cry in public is way beyond his control! Chai! We deserve some credit from our wives!

Yesterday I boarded a bus at Ajah to V/I

Suddenly the man behind me bursted into tears, wailing and crying! At first I thought he was pouring out his heart to the lady beside him, but I got to find they were total stranger to each other.

I felt for this heavyset man, who could be pass for a boxer or a bodyguard!

He was crying how his home is no longer a home. Peace does not reign in his home any more! How his wife frustrates all his efforts, squanders money and fights him.

He went on lamenting and crying till we got to Lekki conservative toll gate, before he stopped and started making telephone calls to his staff!

All throughout the period of his wailing, everybody in the bus kept quite as if to allow him air himself! Till he got down at Chisco bus stop, and till I got down also at Sandfill bus stop, nobody said a thing.

And it makes me wonder! Did his loved ones know Daddy cried all the way to office today! The same thing applies to Mummy! Does his wife know how destabilizing such words like "Go and come back, na me and you for this house! You will meet me here when you come back!"

There is enough pressure at the market place to overwhelm any bread winner! Talkless of double wahala waiting for you at home!

Two or three people I know woke up, slumped and died, one in his sleep and I wonder if they had such challenges at work and in their homes!

God Please Bless Us With A Peaceful Home! Amen!

https://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:31pm On May 05, 2019
cry Amen

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by Foodforthought: 10:42pm On May 05, 2019
cry
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2019
sad angry
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by saintvc(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2019
Make Ek rufai demolish your shop
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by leksite120(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2019
bite his dick
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by meobizy(f): 2:39am On May 06, 2019
What makes a man cry in public?
The only experience I was (un)fortunate to see was a man who lost his mother to disease.
At first I was puzzled, wondering why a grown man would burst into tears.
It was when I listened to his phone call and how he admitted he might have tried to save her through financial means but his job couldn’t guarantee him the needed funds I then understood.

At the story: that man is on his way to a resolution.
His tears are a catharsis to his situation.
After balling his eyes out he’ll come to his senses and make a choice.
His wife will lose in the end but I hope they don’t have children together.
He will only become happier for his final choice.
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by Bluezy13(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: What Makes A Man Cry In Public? by LordSkinnie(m): 4:00am On May 06, 2019
When I saw the topic, the only thing that came to my mind is Family. Only family can make a man cry in public.

I can imagine the kind of frustration that man is going through. If he was abroad, he'd have gone to see a therapist or psychiatrist. But if he tries that in Nigeria here.. Dem go finish am with mad man label. Mental health is a serious matter oh.

Guys no form hard guy till you crase oh.. Talk to someone. Vent sometimes. It's good for the mind.

May God help that man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriend Should A Lady Have? WATCH Answers / Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! / What Do You Know About Yoruba Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.